Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES

+27
yaya
Grace
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
endlessfire
juliet
ILuvUMoreMJ
mjthelegendlives
Janet77
Red Velvet
dunno_it
ishealive
Do
Human_nature
mjssoulmate
marsheliamorgan
ilprincipe
city.gal1
queenpanther55
Harleyblonde
lou
dancer1792
amber
rowdyangel
hAZZELY
TheKiddNerd
4evermichael71
CantStopLovingU
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Empty Re: From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 am

juliet wrote:These are my thoughts on all of it.
For one, Michael is so sensitive to people not living their life to the fullest, that's why he contributes in every way he can, where the media never shows them to the public. He wants to bring change in this world because he can see all the life's struggles, hardship, etc.

So, how in the world will Michael just take his own life for granted like people would say he neglected himself? He speaks through his music and songs about giving more to those in need. Just remember the song "What More Can I Give".

Remember, Michael is not that stupid to 'not to eat'. He's an artist for ages and he knows how it is to be one. This is not his first concert. He's been doing live concerts all his life, so he knows how to handle things.

These people who think otherwise need to have a GOLDEN inspiration from the GK.

Kudos Juliet. The GK knows what he's doing. Yes he is thin but I think he was working on those issues.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Empty Re: From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

4evermichael71 Yes I hope someone helped MJ and hes
getting the help he so desperately needed

Whats sad is he had so few friends he could trust 100%

And what hes doing is BIG Time stuff lol

Time will tell Im sure From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 am

Pinkshots wrote:4evermichael71 Yes I hope someone helped MJ and hes
getting the help he so desperately needed

Whats sad is he had so few friends he could trust 100%

And what hes doing is BIG Time stuff lol

Time will tell Im sure From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Time will certainly tell and I hope he's getting the help he needs in all aspects of his recovery. I also hope the leeches are gone because you're right, he had so few people he could trust.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 am

hAZZELY wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
dunno_it wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:These people could be anybody. I'm very suspicious. And I don't believe for one minute that Michael would talk about his fears, worries and hatred of AEG to fans. I doubt that his fans were ever able to get THAT close to him.

I agree and the photo of him in the car with the dark haired Lady is a fake, I have seen the exact same photo of a blonde sat there insted of the brunette, also the size and proportion of their faces dont even match. If they can just plant a fake photograph like this then I would take all what they say with a pinch of salt.

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 9733_100989886588093_100000312451918_23443_5290570_n
totally agree, , look at the size of this girl's head and the size with mj's head, a man's head can't be that small. this pic is so photoshopped...

Most definetely, the things people will stoop to for some attention is beyond belief-have they no shame? They have totally no respect for the many fans and it sickens me. I hope MJ doesn't see this as surely it will sadden him to know that his fans are fed BS like this. Totally disgusting!!

Oh yeah, this reeks of photoshop!

I'm not saying all this story is real, but about the pic, you can def. see Michael BEHIND her, so his head has to be autom. SMALLER..if you try to imagine his head closer (at same line with her head) you will notice their heads = . Not everything has to be photoshoped...plus his position, seriously, in my oppinion this pic doesnt scream at us "PHOTOSHOPED" :/ . Maybe this was a pic made time ago, who knows... not everyone knows how to use this kind of programs that well.

Yes, I know what you are saying but it is most definetely a fake-as his head would not be THAT smaller and there is no explaination to me seeing the exact same photo with a blonde sat there in place of the brunette. I dont think we should encourage this sort of thing at all. All my family have seen this photo and most in my family said they couldn't believe I asked them about the photo as it was so obviously fake. I did know it was but wanted their opinion before I told them anything.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:27 am

Do you have a link to the photo with the blonde girl?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 am

Human_nature wrote:Followers is a "cute" word for Stalkers

They are like paparazzi...

It's possible Michael didn't eat enough, buut that dosen't mean he's anorexic. I don't eat enough or I forget to eat sometimes when I have many things to think ect.......
I never eat alot, I'm like a little bird. But I'm not anorexic.

it's a huge difference.

I've been very skinny in the past, when I had huge stress in my life. Some people thought I was anorexic. So.... From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Alien

And these pics new today? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/6814/image2tw.jpg https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img207/540/image3tq.jpg
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Do you have a link to the photo with the blonde girl?

Will do my best to find it. It was more realistic than the brunette one and until I saw the second one it had me fooled (well sort of as I tend to take testomonials that seem far fetched with a piece of salt!) but like to have an open mind.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 am

I do not send
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:55 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Janet77 wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Ok very deep, insightful comments in here...but I'm going a little superficial...

One of these girls says MJ was so thin, that he kept asking for forgiveness for his physical aspect, hiding his face and blah, blah, blah...

On the other hand, the other says that MJ was under a few layers of clothing. (to hide his skeletal body)

Then someone else says a friend made a jacket for MJ and when he took off his jacket MJ was wearing really tight shirt and pants? (to show his skeletal body)

Shamon people, something is not right...was he ashamed to show his physical aspect by hiding his face, saying he was sorry, and wearing layers of clothes or did he have no problem showing his body by wearing tight clothes?

I don't buy it either...He is thin, yes, but skeletal and anorexic? Probably they are exaggerating.

I agree with who posted that MJ has 3 kids to look after and he wouldn't put himself and his precious children in such situation.

I am very interested in MJ, I'm trying to learn what. That smelled of black orchid.That even this is a boulevard lie?

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_cry Maybe I am in denial...maybe these fans are saying the truth...maybe he wasn't eating well and he was frail, but that's not what I saw at the rehearsals...How can a frail, anorexic, sick man be dancing and moving like he was at the rehearsals? I am feeling sick with all of this.

Maybe I should appreciate that these fans cared about him and tried to do something. Ugh, I cannot, cannot understand why the memorial, the burial, the news, the family's interviews, and all other "proof" that MJ is "dead" hasn't affect my belief in a hoax, and these emails from these fans do make me think twice about a hoax? Please someone virtually slap me and tell me this is just part of the plan. From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_cry

Why would MJ like gambling with your life? I am a person who can influence some. Been at it as if it was MJ look anorexic or not, was a lean, depending on what you write, but I eat, even if only a little. And then there are the children. It always held him above water.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 am

And what's this blonde? Unable to say anything when you send the link, thank you.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 am

Did anybody stop to think that maybe these people are helping him?
If MJ came to anyone of you now and said he needed your help to stay hidden and asked you to lie for him would you do it?
This is the interenet for all we know that could be anybody writing all of that. There are alot of people who love MJ enough to do anything for him.
Even lie for him. This man is a genius, don't you think he would have thought of the little details like this? He has been watching how the media works for 45 years, he knows that if people who weren't close to the situation start talking about what they saw that the media and people who actually listen to that crap will give the what they say more weight than they deserve. I mean most of you automatically took this as truth for either they actually saw MJ this way or that it was another MJ.
Maybe these people are the smoke screen for MJ.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 am

endlessfire wrote:Did anybody stop to think that maybe these people are helping him?
If MJ came to anyone of you now and said he needed your help to stay hidden and asked you to lie for him would you do it?
This is the interenet for all we know that could be anybody writing all of that. There are alot of people who love MJ enough to do anything for him.
Even lie for him. This man is a genius, don't you think he would have thought of the little details like this? He has been watching how the media works for 45 years, he knows that if people who weren't close to the situation start talking about what they saw that the media and people who actually listen to that crap will give the what they say more weight than they deserve. I mean most of you automatically took this as truth for either they actually saw MJ this way or that it was another MJ.
Maybe these people are the smoke screen for MJ.

hmmm...very valid points Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

I see what you're saying, but why would he want everyone to think he was almost anorexic or on drugs? I don't necessarily completely believe these girls, but I think it's pretty obvious he was severely underweight during the rehearsals. The fact that they pleaded for help for him before he died seems to point to their being legit. But who knows? That's why I want to make sure about that photo being photoshopped before I make up my mind.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I see what you're saying, but why would he want everyone to think he was almost anorexic or on drugs? I don't necessarily completely believe these girls, but I think it's pretty obvious he was severely underweight during the rehearsals. The fact that they pleaded for help for him before he died seems to point to their being legit. But who knows? That's why I want to make sure about that photo being photoshopped before I make up my mind.
I don't know what to believe when it comes to the fan girls. The one photo is obviously a fake so there is dishonesty involved in that respect. I take it with a grain of salt. I mean he could have put some stuff out there to see if people would run with it and then the media pick up on it..then again, that's pretty negative stuff to say the least...Confusion is now my middle name.. From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Confused
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 am

I would just like to say that there are fans-real ones who love Michael, and there are fan haters- the one who hate the fans and Michael.

Maybe they are carrying on as fans and maybe not.

I really don't know what to think because everybody uses the net, twitter, facebook for their moment of whatever they want.

I don't trust my judgment at this moment, so I'm trusting you guys to keep my marbles in place.

But one thing I know they are all trying to feed the public that Michael is pitifully sick, and the more they say it, the more it sounds like a lie.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 am

@juliet- I never thought of fan haters before...
I love Michael and am a real fan..I'm still going with being confused tho because I don't know what to think...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 am

The picture of the blonde has been removed and is now replaced with the identical picture but with the brunette sat there. The one with the blonde was a Lady with dark blonde hair just past her shoulders and she was sat in the exact same place of the picture of the dark haired Lady in front of Michael. Someone is definetely taking the fans of MJ for a ride and it beggers belief how far some will go for a few days attention. Even before I saw the second photo which I knew was fake I thought it very unlikely that fans would be so close to MJ for him to confide in such a manner, he was a very private shy person off stage. I do not know why the photo was switched but it is all BS and should be regarded as such. Also am not saying his loss of weight was not important and should be disregarded but if you look at photo's of him in his teenage years he was very very slim then and he did state that after each performance he lost a few pounds in weight and he had been rehearsing for about 5 weeks.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 am

Harleyblonde wrote:The picture of the blonde has been removed and is now replaced with the identical picture but with the brunette sat there. The one with the blonde was a Lady with dark blonde hair just past her shoulders and she was sat in the exact same place of the picture of the dark haired Lady in front of Michael. Someone is definetely taking the fans of MJ for a ride and it beggers belief how far some will go for a few days attention. Even before I saw the second photo which I knew was fake I thought it very unlikely that fans would be so close to MJ for him to confide in such a manner, he was a very private shy person off stage. I do not know why the photo was switched but it is all BS and should be regarded as such. Also am not saying his loss of weight was not important and should be disregarded but if you look at photo's of him in his teenage years he was very very slim then and he did state that after each performance he lost a few pounds in weight and he had been rehearsing for about 5 weeks.

I thought the same thing! About the photos, they're obviously fake..seems like there's almost one for every one of them..odd how Michael is still sitting exactly the same with "girl inserted here". I also think it's BS
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:45 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I see what you're saying, but why would he want everyone to think he was almost anorexic or on drugs? I don't necessarily completely believe these girls, but I think it's pretty obvious he was severely underweight during the rehearsals. The fact that they pleaded for help for him before he died seems to point to their being legit. But who knows? That's why I want to make sure about that photo being photoshopped before I make up my mind.

I do not think it's anorektik.Do not know what he looked like the last time, but if the demo THIS IS IT is that he looks like.Never thought it would take a drug, it can write only the. Someone sick MEBO it hurt to take a powder from the pain, but it can happen easily addictive í.A you think he died? I do not think much more like the death of Elvis Presly.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@juliet- I never thought of fan haters before...
I love Michael and am a real fan..I'm still going with being confused tho because I don't know what to think...

Suppose all the time, one must not. I do not change my opinion, I think MJ lives, but I think that it would not open. Never a big loss to me as if I had known MJ for years, so he human and such a good man from the heart and great. Him quite damaging to the psyche, but he is. I definitely tried to help him if I saw that suffering or something bothering him, but I do not know whether it would accept help from me, I am pop singer or. Here I am writing nonsense, it is because I have a great. Me that almost everyone she turned her back and now suddenly it wants to find a way? I think that for these people it is too late, missed their chance, loss of trust is my tu.MJ glad he is a very complex person, but also very vulnerable to. One another listen.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am

dont know if this was asked about already since I havent read the whole thread...but.........if Karen believes MJ was so sick and frail why didnt SHE intervene?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am

JACKSONOLOGIST, your avie really hypnotizes me and I freeze for a while and just stare at Michael. He is soooooooo adorable with the straw hat and I believe he is saying, "..Okay, wait a minute....". Everytime I read your post, I just stare at the avie. AND HIS SMILE, melts my heart From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Bom
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm

I am sorry to have to admit this but this very microscopic "close one eye, press the other to the ocular, don't get a cramp in your eye lid though, concentrate on the square millimeter and try to understand the cellular nano feature you may see (or not)" approach on each and every gesture and peep of Michael is somewhat

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Fresse

scary.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:dont know if this was asked about already since I havent read the whole thread...but.........if Karen believes MJ was so sick and frail why didnt SHE intervene?

i asked that on one of her many, "he was so frail and sickly" posts and someone answered explaining that she had already done a whole story about how she tried to intervene. according to her, michael always told her that everything was under control, he was fine, etc. a lot of it is just really annoying...i'm NOT losing hope, but i'm just waiting to see the movie and i pray to God it gives us something to go on!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:28 pm

I have another question. If this new autopsy report that we all saw last week or so was FAKE....they say it was a paid leak. The coroner denies having released it. What would be the purpose of them faking his autopsy report?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Remodel the perception.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Why though? Seriously, Im confused by this.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have another question. If this new autopsy report that we all saw last week or so was FAKE....they say it was a paid leak. The coroner denies having released it. What would be the purpose of them faking his autopsy report?

I think they are triying to cause some confusion, but whay???
Oke now why cause confusion, to misdirect the public and causing them not to get clear vieuw on the case.
Why is the public being mislead, is the real question here IMO...
If this is a hoax, this could have been so much easyer with just one report, why the second???
Do they want us to believe this is a hoax, fot publicity???
So no true information is given to us at this point.
A wile ago I read from somebody that there were 2 information sources that 'spread/leaked' the news regarding Michael. One of them was Michael himself...if this is true!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 pm

I don't think it was fake per se. I think what was in it was what Michael put out to answer some questions that have been everywhere online.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have another question. If this new autopsy report that we all saw last week or so was FAKE....they say it was a paid leak. The coroner denies having released it. What would be the purpose of them faking his autopsy report?

Nobody does not sign the death certificate if the person died, it would be helping, they could go to someone. But DNA is not dissected and thus also may not sign the death certificate, I can not take no for.That no one died, But in that case it had a lot of people get money to be silent, just as. Cause of death was a serious falsification of the reason MJ, because he is no. He got the ultimatum, and he feared for his life, and of course also children. Report stolen on purpose, note that so far no one. More than obvious that the only one who could inject the propofol MJ Murray, but he claims to be innocent, while his initial testimony was that he introduced propofol on. Absolutely impossible that he gave MJ propofol alone, because he wanted to live forever does not have to take.That are constantly changing testimony, he's writing something else so I got the impression that MJ gives us the message that nothing happened and that we do not believe the boulevard, but they are convince .MJ needs to acquire the necessary time, I think it is perfectly coherent and knows what he. Hold thumbs and I love him very much, no more would he say to himself, but it will never be possible, so it I only imagine.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I don't think it was fake per se. I think what was in it was what Michael put out to answer some questions that have been everywhere online.

Both autopsy reports to me in the first. Has written that his weight 52 kg, and the second 62 kg, it is not possible, do a dead man can not gain weight!
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Good question, girl. Obviously one of the reports given by the press is fake. The only explanation I can give to this is that someone paid out this last leak of autopsy results, just to prove that reliable sources of media like the AP can also be paid out to bring news they dont have proof of? But if this is true...who in the hell paid for it?

Anyways, did the coroner really deny releasing the autopsy results given by the AP?

Maybe the first leaks were false. Just speculation and scandal from the media? IDK what to believe anymore...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I don't think it was fake per se. I think what was in it was what Michael put out to answer some questions that have been everywhere online.
agree 100% media throw there spin on things so mj has his turn but with the truth,his truth...i think the sames going to happen with his song too,i bet we end up with conflicting stories over that too.... From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:

Anyways, did the coroner really deny releasing the autopsy results given by the AP?

Yes, I read somewhere that the coroner said they didn't release any information to the press.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 pm

lou wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

Yes, I read somewhere that the coroner said they didn't release any information to the press.

Oh ok, thanks Lou.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

amber wrote:
agree 100% media throw there spin on things so mj has his turn but with the truth,his truth...i think the sames going to happen with his song too,i bet we end up with conflicting stories over that too.... From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
exactly, nothing is ever the same..no answer is given that doesn't contradict another one..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:57 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:Obviously one of the reports given by the press is fake.

Or both! From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_cool
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Obviously one of the reports given by the press is fake.

Or both! From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_cool

Haha Annie, you're back! Yes, probably both are fake.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassayypaige Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 am

i just want to point out, and i dont want to offend anyone that is not my intentions, whenever i read things like is it always makes me think back and forth as to what i think actually went on, from what i heard, in the movie they used a bunch of michael jackson impersonators. anyone have any thoughts on this? or heard the same thing?
cassayypaige
cassayypaige

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:25 am

cassayypaige wrote:i just want to point out, and i dont want to offend anyone that is not my intentions, whenever i read things like is it always makes me think back and forth as to what i think actually went on, from what i heard, in the movie they used a bunch of michael jackson impersonators. anyone have any thoughts on this? or heard the same thing?

yes I think you maybe right there,but we will have to wait to see the movie

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_sunny keep the faith

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 am

this mixes up my thoughts even more. im going insane.
see what youre doing to me michael *twitch*
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 am

Pinkshots wrote:
cassayypaige wrote:i just want to point out, and i dont want to offend anyone that is not my intentions, whenever i read things like is it always makes me think back and forth as to what i think actually went on, from what i heard, in the movie they used a bunch of michael jackson impersonators. anyone have any thoughts on this? or heard the same thing?

yes I think you maybe right there,but we will have to wait to see the movie

From THIS IS NOT IT Facebook Update - FAN TESTIMONIES - Page 2 Icon_sunny keep the faith

I agree with you both but if impersonaters/doubles are used in the movie will we know? Most of us still dont know about the 02 Michael, I myself THINK it wasnt him but cannot say for sure so as none of us have absolute proof the 02 MJ was him or not I fear it may be the same with the movie. What do you think? The announcement was made early March and we still havn't reached a solid conclusion. Doubles are used to fool people and have to be as near as possible to pull it off. They aint gonna use ones that cant fool people and that is my fear especially as we havn't seen much of MJ in the last few years and his weight does seem to fluctuate-or was that using doubles?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2