Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comparison

Go down

comparison Empty comparison

Post by maria-c on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 pm

I am going to repeat a commentary that I did another forum, and it is the comparison with the funeral and burial of the lady Eunice Kennedy, there were no mysteries with the cameras and there was no so much safety unfolding as in the burial? of MJ, in spite of the fact that in this burial personalities like the governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger between others. And something that I saw in a forum of Spain, one of the assistants to the burial? of MJ I declared to Associated Press on condition of remaining anonymous for the delicated of the matter, that MJ's coffin was never placed in any vault when all gone. In this forum they assure that this news I confirm to him but that the means censured. I am going to look for the link with video and am going to do a summary of what is said for that it is in spanish, now I cannot am in the work, and they us blocked all youtube after MJ's funeral. This night I look for it
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by amber on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Im sorry i dont quite understand are you saying someone said mjs coffin was not entombed at burial? that would be great news.....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by maria-c on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm

if, that is what try to say
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by mjssoulmate on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Can't wait for your post Maria-c.

Hope I understood correctly.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:18 pm

I look forward to it as well.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by MJhunny on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

I found this just now

http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/jackson-tomb-remains-a-mystery-at-la-area-cemetery--61990935

it hadn't been put in the vault by the time the mourners left comparison Icon_pirat
so i guess no of them actually witnessed it
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by amber on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:15 pm

comparison Icon_eek OMG its unclear if his mum went in at all,bless her it was a hot day?????? this person wants to remain anonymous also,why speak at all i wonder! YIIPPPPEEEEEEE! see you soon michael comparison Herz comparison Herz comparison Herz
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Very interesting Maria-I understand what you are saying and thanks for posting. I really hope you find it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post on an official topic, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been asked. This sounds like amazing news to me! But what I'd like to understand is, why wouldn't they put the coffin in the vault? We are all assuming that MJ is alive and somewhere far from here. Therefore that coffin is either a)empty b)filled with a wax figure or (c) a deceased look alike (?) So why not just put it in the vault? Why make things more confusing than they already are? And even if he was truly 'dead' comparison Kopfschuettel , why not put the coffin in the vault while in the presence of the guests? it's assumed all the people present at the funeral were close to the family and/or trustworthy, right? Wouldn't they be allowed to go back and visit him? ... Hope I'm making sense.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by MJhunny on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 pm

maybe putting an expensive empty casket in the vault was too much to ask comparison Icon_basketball
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post on an official topic, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been asked. This sounds like amazing news to me! But what I'd like to understand is, why wouldn't they put the coffin in the vault? We are all assuming that MJ is alive and somewhere far from here. Therefore that coffin is either a)empty b)filled with a wax figure or (c) a deceased look alike (?) So why not just put it in the vault? Why make things more confusing than they already are? And even if he was truly 'dead' comparison Kopfschuettel , why not put the coffin in the vault while in the presence of the guests? it's assumed all the people present at the funeral were close to the family and/or trustworthy, right? Wouldn't they be allowed to go back and visit him? ... Hope I'm making sense.

Yes you are making perfect sense. I am thinking that although Katherine is going along with the hoax to a certain extent that maybe as she is a deeply religious woman it was possibly too much to go along with it as far as to see the coffin put into the vault? and she maybe stopped the others from doing so. That would be very hypocritical and I have read in many sources that she didn't even want to attend the funeral so that in itself was strange.
The only other option is that LaToya and Jermaine insisted on keeping the gold coffin to melt down for jewellery! nothing those two do will surprise me!!!
comparison Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by juliet on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 pm

HARLEYBLONDE, I totally agree, especially about LaToya and Jermaine - that was good.

MARIA-C, you're info is really a good lead and thank you for sharing with us. I know you'll find it, don't give up. We'll be waiting comparison Icon_cool

In the meantime, I'm gonna have some FR GB of GK comparison Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 pm

@juliet-pass me some golden FR, I need to comfort eat!
comparison Lol comparison Icon_flower comparison Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post on an official topic, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been asked. This sounds like amazing news to me! But what I'd like to understand is, why wouldn't they put the coffin in the vault? We are all assuming that MJ is alive and somewhere far from here. Therefore that coffin is either a)empty b)filled with a wax figure or (c) a deceased look alike (?) So why not just put it in the vault? Why make things more confusing than they already are? And even if he was truly 'dead' comparison Kopfschuettel , why not put the coffin in the vault while in the presence of the guests? it's assumed all the people present at the funeral were close to the family and/or trustworthy, right? Wouldn't they be allowed to go back and visit him? ... Hope I'm making sense.

Yes you are making perfect sense. I am thinking that although Katherine is going along with the hoax to a certain extent that maybe as she is a deeply religious woman it was possibly too much to go along with it as far as to see the coffin put into the vault? and she maybe stopped the others from doing so. That would be very hypocritical and I have read in many sources that she didn't even want to attend the funeral so that in itself was strange.
The only other option is that LaToya and Jermaine insisted on keeping the gold coffin to melt down for jewellery! nothing those two do will surprise me!!!
comparison Lol

Haha you're right about LaToya and Jermaine. Don't even get me started on them. I could go on forever lol. But what you said about Katherine makes sense. I remember reading that the reason the Jacksons were so late to the funeral was because of her, because she didn't want to go anymore. That is a bit weird. I just wonder what happened to the coffin...
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by juliet on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

HARLEYBLONDE, better yet let's go and see the FR Golden Girls and pig ourselves out with GB while watching some flicks of GK. comparison Icon_bounce
By then, Maria would have found the info.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by kdkennedy74 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Lets not forget that once they did get that coffin in the vault they had to encase it in concrete. Anyone heard of any concrete being delivered to the cemetary? I haven't! This is just one more hole in their story.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by 4evermichael71 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Lets not forget that once they did get that coffin in the vault they had to encase it in concrete. Anyone heard of any concrete being delivered to the cemetary? I haven't! This is just one more hole in their story.

This is a great point too. I haven't heard of concrete being delivered to Forest Lawn either. I think the point about Katherine being willing to go only so far with this is true. She'll do what she has to for her son, but entombing an empty coffin...no.

So, go enjoy your FR and admire the GB of the GK and I'll see y'all over at the club later Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:47 am

I agree with you all...if it's true that Katherine almost didn't go to the funeral, that speaks volumes to me. LOL @ melting down the coffin for jewelry. lol!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by maria-c on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 pm

I have not forgotten my commitment, I have much work, I am reviewing many videos at night when I arrive house
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by amber on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
The only other option is that LaToya and Jermaine insisted on keeping the gold coffin to melt down for jewellery! nothing those two do will surprise me!!!
comparison Lol
AGREED! comparison Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by badloving on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 am

comparison Icon_eek i can't stop looking at your signature NYMoonwalker.....it's so beautiful...

i think that the funeral was only taking place in front of the cameras....i bet after the cameras were off, the lights went down and everybody went home...no burial at all....maybe katherine felt it was already too much....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by maria-c on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 am

In these moments an arriving of the funeral and cremation of daughter of a big fellow, she later of almost 2 years struggling against the cancer, last night to lose the battle, the pain of my friend and his family was very big, am writing and remembering this moment and there is tears in my eyes, therefore it is each day am but convinced that ML this alive, perhaps I this made a mistake, but if the went his family are people very cold and with a heart very hard. Regarding my comment where said about a declaration of ene of the assistants to the supposed burial of MJ, that said that the ataud never placed in any boveda when all the assistants they have gone away to obtain was video where does the comment (put the link tonight). I call some relatives that have in españa, if they confirmed it and said me that if forgot it that it did not continue looking for that this news definitively deleted
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

maria-c wrote:In these moments an arriving of the funeral and cremation of daughter of a big fellow, she later of almost 2 years struggling against the cancer, last night to lose the battle, the pain of my friend and his family was very big, am writing and remembering this moment and there is tears in my eyes, therefore it is each day am but convinced that ML this alive, perhaps I this made a mistake, but if the went his family are people very cold and with a heart very hard. Regarding my comment where said about a declaration of ene of the assistants to the supposed burial of MJ, that said that the ataud never placed in any boveda when all the assistants they have gone away to obtain was video where does the comment (put the link tonight). I call some relatives that have in españa, if they confirmed it and said me that if forgot it that it did not continue looking for that this news definitively deleted

Hi Maria, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend of the Daughter, my heart goes out to him and his family and may God give them comfort.
You are right when you speak of MJs family being very cold, thats what mainly convinces me that he is alive, you cannot hide the feeling in the eyes. Also they are a very big family, where were they all at the funeral? not many relatives at all but many celebrities. I look forward to the news if you are able to post or maybe any other clues or messages you have. Take care.
comparison Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

comparison Empty Re: comparison

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum