Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What LaToya thinks to "this is it"

+7
April-R
wandulka
mjssoulmate
Sweet1
Syringa
marsheliamorgan
Harleyblonde
11 posters

Go down

What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Empty What LaToya thinks to "this is it"

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jackson/la-toya-jackson-not-happy-about-michaels-this-is-it_article_24110

Came across this on the internet, I think she knows more than she is willing to admit. I find it hard to believe she has not heard the single and didn't know when it was recorded. More BS? See what you think. Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but I looked and didn't find.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Empty Re: What LaToya thinks to "this is it"

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm

did you notice she is STILL talking in the present tense? not the past as in when someone passes away?if he had passed,its been what 4 months?she would be talking in the past tense,i think.and she HASNT heard it?if this was my brother and i loved him and he passed,you can bet your sweet a** i would be the FIRST to hear,see,and all ANYTHING AND ALL he had or was being released,doesnt the family HAVE some say so on what gets released and what doesnt?isnt that why katherine challenged the estate?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh, yep, she still keeps supporting him.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:did you notice she is STILL talking in the present tense? not the past as in when someone passes away?if he had passed,its been what 4 months?she would be talking in the past tense,i think.and she HASNT heard it?if this was my brother and i loved him and he passed,you can bet your sweet a** i would be the FIRST to hear,see,and all ANYTHING AND ALL he had or was being released,doesnt the family HAVE some say so on what gets released and what doesnt?isnt that why katherine challenged the estate?

Yes you are right-she still talks in the present tense and she would know of any releases and also she seems very happy and giggly for someone talking about what their recently departed Brother had done. One of my Uncles who I was close to died last year in May and when certain things remind me I get choked up even now 17 months later. She is either a lousy actress or very heartless.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I agree with the both of you. LaToya saying that MJ wouldn't want the movie released because he wasn't at the top of ladder at the rehearsal because he didn't want to do the show. How would she know that? She talks to him that's how. You must be kidding me. Sure! I believe that the Jackson Family never saw the movie prior to it being released to the public. Didn't MJ get movies back in the day when he lived on Neverland 6 months before release to watch? Honestly, alot of the public will believe everything she says. I see through her lies. The only reason MJ can't do anything is because he's in hiding and has no control. Obviously, those he put in charge aren't listening to him and there's nothing he can do about it. It's all about money and I am sure MJ is quite upset the way things are being handled by marketing him for profit. MJ has class. This is all so sad. I just hope and pray all of this hoopla doesn't get in the way of him getting the relaxation that he deserves. Keep the Faith!

Harleyblonde wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:did you notice she is STILL talking in the present tense? not the past as in when someone passes away?if he had passed,its been what 4 months?she would be talking in the past tense,i think.and she HASNT heard it?if this was my brother and i loved him and he passed,you can bet your sweet a** i would be the FIRST to hear,see,and all ANYTHING AND ALL he had or was being released,doesnt the family HAVE some say so on what gets released and what doesnt?isnt that why katherine challenged the estate?

Yes you are right-she still talks in the present tense and she would know of any releases and also she seems very happy and giggly for someone talking about what their recently departed Brother had done. One of my Uncles who I was close to died last year in May and when certain things remind me I get choked up even now 17 months later. She is either a lousy actress or very heartless.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Latoya is a ditz.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm

She just finds it awkward to talk about someone who's alive in the past tense What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Icon_razz
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 pm

She either doesn't know about the past tense [“I will support my brother in any way I can,” she added. “I love him.”] OR she knows...[He wasn’t giving his all.]
I think it's the latter Smile
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 am

wandulka wrote:She just finds it awkward to talk about someone who's alive in the past tense What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Icon_razz

What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Lol Ditto! What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:48 am

Interesting! Those kinds of interviews give me hope because I don't think Latoya could come up with those kinds of answers on her own to say that he wouldn't have wanted the movie released. Sounds like she's been talking to him. Very Happy
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 pm

I saw this on TV last night and immediately the use of the present tense jumped out at me. I can understand that one would use the present right after a death but it's been almost 4 months now and still uses present? I think not -- loved her view on TII too and Michael's thoughts.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Lol I love this interview, Latoya is away with the fairies...
Everything she said was in present tense, oh god she can't keep a secret. I wonder is she been told to come out and speak in present tense... What LaToya thinks to "this is it" Icon_wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down