Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million'

+7
emanviam
mjfan
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
Rach
summer+sc3nt
11 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million' Empty Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million'

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am

The below caption is from the news link... Oh! The media must be thinking fools like them read the papers and believe it too! An insurance payout before the autopsy report is made known. The insurance agent must be some kiddies in diapers.

But according to gossip website TMZ.com, the businessmen rushed to
finalise the deal, accepting just US$3 million, over fears the life insurance
firm would refuse to pay if an autopsy report determined drugs were the cause of
death.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Michael-Jacksons-life-insurance-pays-out-3-million/tabid/209/articleID/115957/Default.aspx?ArticleID=115957

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million' Empty Re: Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million'

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 am

I really can't help but just laugh.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million' Empty Re: Michael Jackson's life insurance 'pays out $3 million'

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

missdahmer wrote:I really can't help but just laugh.

I can feel your will to live just slipping away lol
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 am

Laughing along with you too.. They sound like they are running a circus!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 am

Rachel wrote:

lmfaoooooooo. I'm fine, really. but I hope when MJ comes back the media goes bankrupt! I don't know if that can happen, but I kind of hope it will! hahahaah

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 am

Lmao is all i can say Smile My head hurts i need a break, a nice cup of tea should do, keep up the good work Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 am

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:

lmfaoooooooo. I'm fine, really. but I hope when MJ comes back the media goes bankrupt! I don't know if that can happen, but I kind of hope it will! hahahaah

Tell me about it! It will be a nice change to wipe away their smirks for a change!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:Lmao is all i can say Smile My head hurts i need a break, a nice cup of tea should do, keep up the good work Smile

Yes Dear Media please make a blunder in your everyday posts like you've been doing all these years... so that we know that Michael is alive! lol!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Tell me about it! It will be a nice change to wipe away their smirks for a change!

yes ma'am. sweet revenge!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

Why would they only accept only $3 Million? I though it was $20 Million ... that is proving this a hoax big time...... *clap clap clap* - TMZ and Media is going for broke !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 am

Hmmm, my dad "cashed in" his policy as well recently. That just meant he got paid out what he put in, NO FRAUD! My daddy's still here!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hmmm, my dad "cashed in" his policy as well recently. That just meant he got paid out what he put in, NO FRAUD! My daddy's still here!

Has your Dad been giving Michael tips?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:16 am

Rachel wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hmmm, my dad "cashed in" his policy as well recently. That just meant he got paid out what he put in, NO FRAUD! My daddy's still here!

Has your Dad been giving Michael tips?!

Lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 am

Yea I got it! Bianca and McClain must have gotten the savings policy that jocolor has ripen!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 am

he damn near should give him tips!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:

Laughing along with you too.. They sound like they are running a circus!

Barnum and Baileys Circus farao
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 am

You know, this is a fabulous point! I forgot you can cash in a life insurance policy with what you've paid before you die. Der de der. Cashing in life insurance means nothing. Why would Heath Ledger have a 10 million dollar policy but Michael Freaking Jackson only have a 3 million dollar policy?

What kind of insurance company pays out before autopsy results and toxicology reports come out? Insurance companies want to do everything they can to hold onto their money. The only really logical conclusion is that MJ's life insurance (if it was paid at all) was cashed out with what he put in. And therefore, like you said... NO FRAUD.

If anything this points to hoax, not death. When you look at it logically and not just at the surface.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 am

RMAOTFLOL...

More crap... They believe we are stupid....
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 am

Yep, you guys are brilliant. If the press were more like you guys, I truly believe the world would be a better place or at least a more informed place Smile

Anyway, it makes perfect sense that the $3 mill is the what they got for cashing in the policy. These idiots really thought we'd fall for this one.

Too Funny!!! lol!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

MJ had some VERRRY good guidance when he was conjuring up this hoax. What he can and cant do legally......verra clever Mr Jackson!! Twisted Evil
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 am

MJ has John Branca/John McClain handling his business. The smartness he had was in rehiring them 6 months (I believe) before his death to be executor over his estate. MJ had alot more life insurance but like someone said they were only able to collect what was paid into the policy. MJ was a business man. Heck! he was the only Entertainer in the Industry who was wise enough to buy the Beatle Catalog for 47 million in the eighties under his current executors. He knew how to take care of business that was for certain. He is certainly doing a great directing. Perhaps, this will be his transition career after retiring from performing. I can't wait until he makes his comeback! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Sweet1 wrote:MJ has John Branca/John McClain handling his business. The smartness he had was in rehiring them 6 months (I believe) before his death to be executor over his estate. MJ had alot more life insurance but like someone said they were only able to collect what was paid into the policy. MJ was a business man. Heck! he was the only Entertainer in the Industry who was wise enough to buy the Beatle Catalog for 47 million in the eighties under his current executors. He knew how to take care of business that was for certain. He is certainly doing a great directing. Perhaps, this will be his transition career after retiring from performing. I can't wait until he makes his comeback! Keep the Faith!

Thanks for putting it like that. It got my hopes up! Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 pm

StenniZ,
You are welcomed! You have to believe from the bottom of your heart baby! Don't be swayed by what you hear. I know it gets hard. I myself am not in denial I just know that MJ did not die that day in June. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down