Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

+10
juliet
Grace
Pammy
Butterfly J
ilprincipe
AugustMoon
Harleyblonde
ILuvUMoreMJ
CantStopLovingU
4evermichael71
14 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Empty Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 am

If there is already a thread about this, I apologize in advance.
I saw this in a tweet from one of the fansites I follow:
Yes, it's TMZ but it just sounded odd to me

Posted Oct 16th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff
Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It 0717_katherine_jackson_getty_88755671_exSomething
is going on with the Jackson family .... multiple sources are telling
us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of
"This Is It" .... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson
movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one
ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they
believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but
the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ...
Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's
concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just
rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/katherine-jackson-this-is-it-katherine-jackson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-sony/#ixzz0U5tMS57f
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Empty Re: Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:04 am

Joe says that there are body doubles ... Hmmmm and the media will tear it apart.

Interesting!!!

I bet dollars to donuts that is exactly what they did. They have been holding fake rehearsals all along using a combination of the real MJ before he had to leave and then the body double in the last few months to fill up enough space to make a whole movie.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Joe says that there are body doubles ... Hmmmm and the media will tear it apart.

Interesting!!!

I bet dollars to donuts that is exactly what they did. They have been holding fake rehearsals all along using a combination of the real MJ before he had to leave and then the body double in the last few months to fill up enough space to make a whole movie.

That's what I thought too..but this is what got me the most "Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ..." Which son is Harvey referring to?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Joe says that there are body doubles ... Hmmmm and the media will tear it apart.

Interesting!!!

Who's "they"? Are you saying that you think everyone involved in the tour knows he's not dead? Or that nobody knew there were doubles except for Randy, Kenny and the higher ups? Why do you say he "had to leave"? I guess I'm not understanding your theory.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 am

Hmmm, very interesting, especially the part where Joe says they have used body doubles but I think only but the very real fans who have followed Michael for years or who have lots of films/photographs of him will know the difference. Us for example but is still hard. Also he said the media will tear this movie apart, well that may well be the case but it will still be a massive hit. It will not be the first film to be given bad reviews then go on to be a massive box office success and make millions.
I am not surprised that Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. I dont think she wanted to go along with the hoax at all, she is a deeply religious woman and has kept a dignified silence and will probably not like this whole lie and deception but has gone along with it for the sake of her Son and her need to help him and the Children. Have you noticed how she has not spoken at all regarding her Sons death? Did you notice she was not at the memorial? not even to support her Grandchildren? Did you notice she did not see her Sons casket put in the crypt? also we learned she did not want to even attend the funeral. Her distressed state may not have been due to her Sons passing at the funeral but due to this massive lie to the world. Remember she was shopping the very next day Michael died? Imagine living as a decent honest person and being faithful to the bible until a ripe old age and having to do something like this for the love and possibly safety of your Son? A lie is a lie no matter what circumstances. She would have helped him as he has always looked after his Mother financially and they have always been close. And as I said as far as I know she has not spoken publicly to anyone regarding Michaels death. Also the speeech Paris made-she didn't mention losing her Father or him passing, I bet Katherine wouldn't have wanted Paris to lie and she didn't. THINK ABOUT IT!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 am

@Harleyblonde- I agree with you completely! You're right, Katherine has never spoken publicly about her son's "passing". She is very devout in her religious beliefs and I think it must tear her up to have to lie like this..to the world. As parents there is nothing we won't do for our children and yes, Michael and his mother are very close. You're so right, Paris didn't lie. She never said her daddy "died". She just said he's the best daddy in the world and she loves him very much..something she has said numerous times.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 am

Is this the first confirmation that they used body doubles,although the fans knew this ages ago,i know what they are implying at the end of the tmz post,like its michael then they mention theory,as in hoax death theory.
if he shown up for a handful of rehearsals it will probably be cut together with interviews with dancers etc so they try and get as much real mj as possible.

casual fans dismissing talk about hoaxes will be pretty shocked when they here about the body doubles part,well done joe for bringing this to attention.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 am

Joe's full of it as usual...you can't trust anything he says. http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-movie-party/ I actually think he may be going senile.

Harleyblonde, what do you mean Katherine wasn't at the memorial? Oh and I think she did speak once about Michael's passing on Geraldo, or maybe I'm losing my mind at this point. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 am

Our brickman develops theories

and Joe admits the body doubles, -we've already suspected for weeks-

very interesting Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:46 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Joe's full of it as usual...you can't trust anything he says. http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-movie-party/ I actually think he may be going senile.

Harleyblonde, what do you mean Katherine wasn't at the memorial? Oh and I think she did speak once about Michael's passing on Geraldo, or maybe I'm losing my mind at this point. Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_lol

Sorry-my mistake, Katherine was actually at the memorial but at the time several sources said she didn't attend, she did keep a very low profile and maybe I need to visit specsavers but I watched it very closely at the time and didn't see her!
As for an interview as far as I know she hasn't given one but forgive me if I am wrong. You must admit she has kept a very low profile, LaToya and Jermaine must take after their Father!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 am

So, if the concerts at 02 were never ment to happen and the also the TII film - what´s the point? Why did Michael still rehearsing?

They used body dubles for film and Michael didn´t knew about it? I cant believe that. ...unless it all was filmed after 25th June.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 am

hahahaha its getting more and more interesting every day!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:58 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Joe's full of it as usual...you can't trust anything he says. http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-movie-party/ I actually think he may be going senile.

Harleyblonde, what do you mean Katherine wasn't at the memorial? Oh and I think she did speak once about Michael's passing on Geraldo, or maybe I'm losing my mind at this point. Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_lol

On Geraldo, Joe did most of the talking. When Katherine did speak all she said was "it seems like yesterday". Geraldo has dropped everything concering the "death" He hasn't mentioned it in over a month. Also this morning, concerning the balloon boy hoax, Geraldo says they've been "Punk'd" again. "It's another hoax"..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:14 am

Butterfly J wrote:So, if the concerts at 02 were never ment to happen and the also the TII film - what´s the point? Why did Michael still rehearsing?

They used body dubles for film and Michael didn´t knew about it? I cant believe that. ...unless it all was filmed after 25th June.

He did rehearsals to convince everyone involved that he was ready to do the shows and that would involve rehearsing, all the dancers/crew etc were not in on the hoax. I also don't think MJ was up to doing all those rehearsals so they maybe are using doubles and as so many are saying that already with the trailer from the film maybe Joe needs to just tell everyone that as we are supposed to think he is dead so would it matter now? Michael knew about the doubles anyway as he had sent them and tutored them.
Just a likely explanation, I could be wrong.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:19 am

@Harleyblonde No, I think you are correct Smile At first I thought the doubles were used because Michael was behind the camera and needed them for lighting and what not but this makes more sense.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 am

TMZ says "they" said. Who btw is "they"?

Do you think this is any truth?
It is pure phantasy of hear-say with some blossoms around.

Harvey needs to keep the soup boiling. That's all.

I bet
1) nobody said anything and
2) certainly not to TMZ reporters and
3) Katherine for sure will not bother to deal with those wracks.

Why are so many falling for those lies invented out of the blue?
This is entertainment, not information. Never been, never will be.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am

Then why talk about bodydoubles? It should be a secret! Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_question Pretty stupid to tell that he rehearsed for concert and used bodydoubles for that and didn´t knew anything about the film Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_jokercolor
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
Butterfly J wrote:So, if the concerts at 02 were never ment to happen and the also the TII film - what´s the point? Why did Michael still rehearsing?

He did rehearsals to convince everyone involved that he was ready to do the shows and that would involve rehearsing, all the dancers/crew etc were not in on the hoax. I also don't think MJ was up to doing all those rehearsals so they maybe are using doubles and as so many are saying that already with the trailer from the film maybe Joe needs to just tell everyone that as we are supposed to think he is dead so would it matter now? Michael knew about the doubles anyway as he had sent them and tutored them.
Just a likely explanation, I could be wrong.

seems right to me,mj could relax ,go shopping all while the rehearsals were going on,why not ? when was the last time a director directed him by a rehearsal like this on camera,look at the neverland rehearsal it was mike doing all the talking not some crack head.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 am

IMO, they used the body doubles when MJ disappeared. They had to to convince other people that they are still in good comraderie with Michael. But, again IMO, Michael would pitch in for the double without them knowing, to find out for himself what's going on and what they are cooking up. And with all their photos and vids about rehearsals(of which it never happened,IMO), everything is perfect as they plan with Michael's double to fool the public that he is there( which actually very funny because the real Michael sometimes fill in for the doubles) and they actually don't know the joke is on them. This is only my opinion but I think it is possible.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:52 am

Guess what guys ( I think I just said that minutes ago), I just went to another thread with the same title as this thread and I said to myself "if Michael can have doubles, why not the thread. Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Affraid Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_scratch . What a coincidence, we were just talking about body double. Please go and check it out, be sure to click on the other thread, not this one- but which one because you wouldn't know, exactly the same title
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:55 am

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on the movie theory (I, for one, think it is a result of the hoax, not the intent), the release of the body doubles, etc, is a perfect segueway from Jonell Star's most recent video. She talks at length about the different body double's in the TII stills/footage released and also touches on how only the most astute fan would likely pick up on it. Coincidence? IMHO, no, I really, really don't think so. I also don't believe for one second that TMZ randomly threw in the word "theory".

Re KJ and speaking out about Michael, she called in briefly to Geraldo and said something like "it's hard to believe he's gone" or something to that effect. It wasn't a lengthly statement and, I believe, it happened after KJ, JJ, and Randy (or was it Marlon?) were spotted going out to dinner in LA. Sometime in July.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 am

juliet wrote:IMO, they used the body doubles when MJ disappeared. They had to to convince other people that they are still in good comraderie with Michael. But, again IMO, Michael would pitch in for the double without them knowing, to find out for himself what's going on and what they are cooking up. And with all their photos and vids about rehearsals(of which it never happened,IMO), everything is perfect as they plan with Michael's double to fool the public that he is there( which actually very funny because the real Michael sometimes fill in for the doubles) and they actually don't know the joke is on them. This is only my opinion but I think it is possible.

Hey, That is a great theory, you mean Michael was sometimes a double for his double and people with him would think he was the double and not actually Michael? yes I can imagine that. Michael loved to trick and fool people. Hope they didn't say anything bad about Michal to the double who was in fact Michael, they may have said that he works them too flipping hard or worse!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
juliet wrote:IMO, they used the body doubles when MJ disappeared. They had to to convince other people that they are still in good comraderie with Michael. But, again IMO, Michael would pitch in for the double without them knowing, to find out for himself what's going on and what they are cooking up. And with all their photos and vids about rehearsals(of which it never happened,IMO), everything is perfect as they plan with Michael's double to fool the public that he is there( which actually very funny because the real Michael sometimes fill in for the doubles) and they actually don't know the joke is on them. This is only my opinion but I think it is possible.

Hey, That is a great theory, you mean Michael was sometimes a double for his double and people with him would think he was the double and not actually Michael? yes I can imagine that. Michael loved to trick and fool people. Hope they didn't say anything bad about Michal to the double who was in fact Michael, they may have said that he works them too flipping hard or worse!!

LOL This reminds me of an Andy Kaufman/Tony Clifton kinda show. Who was Andy and who was Tony? Same person, but not always...

The doubles or stand ins for the movie were probably used after MJ's "death". They had more than 100 hours of rehearsal footage. Why use doubles if it was only rehearsals? Because it was always meant to be a movie.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 am

Just wondering..
what does IMO stand for?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 am

Grace wrote:TMZ says "they" said. Who btw is "they"?

Do you think this is any truth?
It is pure phantasy of hear-say with some blossoms around.

Harvey needs to keep the soup boiling. That's all.

I bet
1) nobody said anything and
2) certainly not to TMZ reporters and
3) Katherine for sure will not bother to deal with those wracks.

Why are so many falling for those lies invented out of the blue?
This is entertainment, not information. Never been, never will be.

Exactly, this isn't news it's gossip/hear-say!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 am

JustJamiee wrote:Just wondering..
what does IMO stand for?
In my opinion. Dont worry-I didn't know and looked it up on the internet weeks ago! Also IMHO means in my honest opinion.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down