Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon?

+2
Dutch
SeeingClues
6 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon? Empty Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon?

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 am

It's being reported that Katherine's health is deteriorating due to the stresses of MJ's death. If this is a hoax, will he need to emerge for the sake of his mother?

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/michael-jackson-mjs-mother-katherines-not-in-good-shape-healthwise-2009081318803
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon? Empty Re: Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon?

Post by Dutch Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 am

Being reported by whom? I accept this as just another instrument in the custody battle, which officially may have reached a conclusion, however more and more voices are calling the MJ's kids are his/hers. The origin of this could be in so many corners, it's not funny. Just drop the "bomb" MJ's mom is not healthy and let the (custody) games begin.....again.

First the media threw mud at MJ (in life as well as in death) and now they (temporary) have run out of ammo, they start slinging mud at his mom. Who's next in line?

More and more I'm starting to think about building a website that will call for a world wide boycot ( for one day or one week) of all media (radio/TV/tabloids/newspapers/music industry/internet). The media bloodhounds need to feel what it is to play with people's minds.
Dutch

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon? Empty Re: Katherine Jackson's Health: Will The Hoax Need To End Soon?

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 am

I was wondering where they get this information. The media is using the mysterious "source" as a free ticket to print anything.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Who is this "source"? As we`ve seen so far, Katrine have seemed just fine. Mabye im wrong.

If this is true, It means that Michael really is gone Sad , im not ready to accept that fact. I hope it isent true. Oh no. I dont wanna be sick again.

How do they know how Katrines health is? I mean, noone have really seen her or the children since the memoriel, have they?

I find this weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 am

Some other rag news source reported the exact same thing the day before the custody hearing. Funny, Katherine didn't need help walking that day, nor the day she was shopping at Target, nor the day she went out to eat, no did she have an oxygen tank with her....

What a bunch of crap these articles are!
Rolling Eyes
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm

DawneVee wrote:Some other rag news source reported the exact same thing the day before the custody hearing. Funny, Katherine didn't need help walking that day, nor the day she was shopping at Target, nor the day she went out to eat, no did she have an oxygen tank with her....

What a bunch of crap these articles are!
Rolling Eyes

Ditto its just more lies Rolling Eyes
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 pm

i think they are just grasping at straws now because there is not much mj news coming out. so anything to sell papers.

I noticed this week where i work there was no magazines or anything about mj when i passed the rack. i am not sure about the tabloids though we don't carry that crap.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:i think they are just grasping at straws now because there is not much mj news coming out. so anything to sell papers.

I noticed this week where i work there was no magazines or anything about mj when i passed the rack. i am not sure about the tabloids though we don't carry that crap.

Yah i noticed that too, things seem to be dying down
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Lets not forget that Katherine is 80 so she is going to find looking after 3 children full time a bit of hard work. I am 23 and find looking after my 10 month old niece hard work!

I think the media blows these things so out of proportion. I agree with CaptainJaneaway, that the media are starting to run out of stories now so need to make up BS in order to sell more magazines.

I am sure Michael is in contact with his Mother to make sure the children are ok and is also checking on her health Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down