Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never heard this one!!! Did you?

+20
lonelynation
mjlmpicons
EarthAngel90
amber
annieisnotokey
Styloprincess
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjthelegendlives
city.gal1
Christiana
marsheliamorgan
Truth_or_Dare
juliet
Stephanie
mjssoulmate
lou
Harleyblonde
ishealive
ILuvUMoreMJ
See
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I never heard this one!!! Did you? Empty I never heard this one!!! Did you?

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 am

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/10/16/michael-jacksons-collaborators-share-new-details-of-pop-stars-final-days/

In interviews for this week’s EW cover story on This Is It, Michael Jackson’s collaborators shared new details about the pop star’s final rehearsals for his planned comeback concerts and the day the shocking news of his death broke. Throughout the rehearsals, those around Jackson were often concerned about his health but didn’t see any major cause for alarm. Choreographer Travis Payne remembers, “Michael would come in and say, ‘I didn’t sleep last night.’ But then we’d be on set and you’d see he had his A-game, so you didn’t really question it.” As for Jackson’s apparent prescription drug abuse, director Kenny Ortega says, “Honestly, we were clueless.”
On June 25, when Jackson was rushed by paramedics to UCLA Medical Center, Randy Phillips, the president of the concert promotion firm AEG Live, followed the ambulance and watched as the emergency room team tried to save his life. “I’ll never forget this: There were all these people running around, frantically trying to revive him. [Jackson's personal physician] Dr. Murray was in there, and he was completely a mess. A nurse came out and said, ‘Where is Mrs. Jackson?’ Michael’s parents weren’t there yet — they’d gotten lost. They’d gone to St. John’s Hospital in Santa Monica. The nurse said, ‘He’s on life support.’ I said, ‘What exactly does that mean?’ She told us he was brain dead but still breathing.” Phillips says he and Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo informed Jackson’s children of their father’s death. “It was the hardest thing I’ve ever lived through. I’ll never forget the look of fear in their faces.”
As doctors struggled in vain to save the singer, his collaborators on the concerts were waiting anxiously at L.A.’s Staples Center and trying to sort rumor from fact. The plan that day had been to rehearse a David Copperfield-style illusion that would serve as a transition between the songs “Dirty Diana” and “Beat It.” When the irrefutable news of Jackson’s death finally came, says Payne, “There was just this general feeling of numbness. People didn’t know how to process it.”
In the weeks and months that followed, those closest to Jackson were still struggling to make sense of his death — and his often troubled life. “I was in awe of his talent, but at the same time I pitied him, because I felt his life was so unfulfilled,” says Phillips. “He had been almost chased into this isolation.” Says Payne, “I knew Michael led a very lonely life at times, just because of the nature of who he was. But I choose to focus on the fact that now Michael is not suffering. Now he doesn’t have this daily struggle he had to be who he was. And the world is going to have his music and his art forever.”

So after being dead for an hour (if he died at the house), they revived him and put him on life suppot??? Is that why Liz Taylor said that Micheal was fine and that he was breathing fine wenn in the hospital???
I really did not know about life support that he was on...
So how many times did Michael die that day????
First he died in his sleep, then in the bed of Murray, then (somehow) in a chair, then in the ambulance, then in the hospital... So Michael died just one to many times, don't you think?
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

I never heard this one!!! Did you? Empty Re: I never heard this one!!! Did you?

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:23 am

That's for sure. Laughing And Randy Philips should get his story straight...because he says three different things about who told the children in three different interviews.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 am

MJ did die alot on June 25th ffs they can't even get this story straight, how many people told the kids he died!! No wonder we're screaming hoax they can't get their act together. When someone in the public eye dies there is always 1 story and everyone keeps to it and that is because this is the truth, there are too many stories surrounding MJ's death because for the obvious reason they are lying.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:38 am

If he had been on life support he would not have died until they turned it off. I was on life support 5 years ago and until I could breathe on my own it remained on. If there is no chance of recovery then the family are consulted and the life support is switched off and then the patient dies. There is no way MJ was on life support. You just wonder why there are all these different conflicting stories. They are doing more harm than good when they open their mouths. Helping us though eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 am

Yes, for sure these conflicting stories make no sense.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:39 am

This has come up a couple of weeks ago. I remember commenting that Michael could not have been removed from life support without the consent of Katherine. She is the mother after all. However, Katherine never went in to see Michael. Not even later. Michael was already pronounced dead when Katherine finally arrived around 2:30 p.m. The children had already been told by Frank DeLeo. Latoya and Jermaine never mentioned life support. None of this makes sense!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am

im so confused. nothing regarding the "death" of Michael Jackson makes any sence, if you dont mind me say so
Stephanie
Stephanie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 am

SEE, thank you for the info. This is the most hilarious death. The most funniest of their lies is the part where Katherine went to another hospital when everybody knows that there is a hospital near Holmby Homes. An ambulance is supposed to take whoever to the nearest hospital. That I cannot understand. And the way the ambulance was taking its time to get to the hospital is just like a Sunday walk in the park.

I just don't know what's going on with MJ's people, but one thing for sure, they don't know how to cover up a lie and can't handle their own damage control scripts.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 am

I started a threat about this a while ago. It has the actual inteview with RP.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/interview-with-randy-philips-about-mj-and-this-is-it-t2361.htm

And yes, MJ did die more than once on june 25th...What a guy ha?! I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_rolleyes Do they really think we are that stupid? Or are some people that stupid that they don't even notice these inconsistencies? I'm afraid to answer that I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_razz
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:20 am

I just don't know what's going on with MJ's people, but one thing for sure, they don't know how to cover up a lie and can't handle their own damage control scripts.

you know,this could be ONE reason kathrine hasnt really said anything with being j.w. she doesnt want to lie,and if she did say something it would most likely be a complete OTHER story,so she is doing her best at just keeping quiet,maybe?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 am

The ever-changing stories is always what gets to me. I listened to that interview with Randy a week or so ago and red flags went up in the process. Hen never tells the story the same way twice.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am

Katherine gave Geraldo an interview and either she lied, or Michael's really gone. Sad

Notice in this interview Randy says that Dr. Murray told the children... http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Michael-Jackson-Exclusive-AEG-Chief-Randy-Phillips-Talks-To-Sky-About-Singers-Rehearsal-Day-Before-He-Died/Video/200906415325813

And in this one, he says that Frank Dileo told them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKcVI3lXgQ0

He says telling the children their father was gone is something he'll never forget the rest of his life, so why can't he remember who told them?!!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:46 am

Supposedly the nurse told DiLeo that Michael died (don't think nurses are supposed to do this, doctors only). And then, the nurse told DiLeo that they were keeping MJ on support until his mother made it to the hospital.

Just another one of the many different stories told of the 25th and the rest of the strangeness surrounfing this "death". And yet no one in the media is picking up on anything?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Katherine gave Geraldo an interview and either she lied, or Michael's really gone. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_sad

Notice in this interview Randy says that Dr. Murray told the children... http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Michael-Jackson-Exclusive-AEG-Chief-Randy-Phillips-Talks-To-Sky-About-Singers-Rehearsal-Day-Before-He-Died/Video/200906415325813

And in this one, he says that Frank Dileo told them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKcVI3lXgQ0

He says telling the children their father was gone is something he'll never forget the rest of his life, so why can't he remember who told them?!!

Randy actually said that it Dr. Murray, a social worker and Frank Deleo, who went in together to tell the children.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

I dont know if the paramedics, nurses or doctors who attended Michael at the hospital are allowed to speak without getting into legal problems. (HIPPA law) But if it was ok for them to speak, considering that almost everyone around Michael is speaking about his health and how he died, etc., why haven't they (the medical staff) said a word about all this?

I mean it's almost illogical, the coroner didnt pronounce him dead (his brother did), no medical staff has been heard (besides Klein), and Dr. Murray, the last person who saw him alive, didn't want to sign the death certificate.

Please, let me know if I'm wrong, there has been so much information, that I think the new one pushes out the first information I received, lol

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

The only think I am pretty sure of is that a nurse is not allowed to give out this kind of information.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:and Dr. Murray, the last person who saw him alive, didn't want to sign the death certificate.
Not only he didn't sign it, but he also disappeared without saying a word. When I first heard the news I thought this doctor was going to make a public statement, but as we know, it didn't happen.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 am

Let's not forget that LaToya supposedly signed a death certificate. Since when can anyone sign one?? Another one of those weird stories.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 am

lou wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:and Dr. Murray, the last person who saw him alive, didn't want to sign the death certificate.
Not only he didn't sign it, but he also disappeared without saying a word. When I first heard the news I thought this doctor was going to make a public statement, but as we know, it didn't happen.

I read your comments and it hits me for the thousand time I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_biggrin that the circumstances around his "death" are SO strange. How can it be that noone questions anything? I mean, we here in this forum have come up with really good questions and inconsistent things that just don´t add up. It´s not like they´re so hard to point out either. And as much as people in here are amazingly talented and smart there are journalists who do this for a living that should be better at this and who should be way ahead of us, and they are not! How is that possible?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lou wrote:

I read your comments and it hits me for the thousand time I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_biggrin that the circumstances around his "death" are SO strange. How can it be that noone questions anything? I mean, we here in this forum have come up with really good questions and inconsistent things that just don´t add up. It´s not like they´re so hard to point out either. And as much as people in here are amazingly talented and smart there are journalists who do this for a living that should be better at this and who should be way ahead of us, and they are not! How is that possible?

I totally agree with you!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:16 pm

So how many times did Michael die that day????
First he died in his sleep, then in the bed of Murray, then (somehow) in a chair, then in the ambulance, then in the hospital... So Michael died just one to many times, don't you think?

Unless he is a cat, he couldn't have died so many times. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_razz

If he had been on life support he would not have died until they turned it off. If there is no chance of recovery then the family are consulted and the life support is switched off and then the patient dies.

100% true.

Supposedly the nurse told DiLeo that Michael died (don't think nurses are supposed to do this, doctors only). And then, the nurse told DiLeo that they were keeping MJ on support until his mother made it to the hospital.

Not only nurses aren't supposed to communicate this information, but it's hard to believe that medical staff gave the news to a person who is not a family member, particularly knowing that Katherine, Joe, LaToya, Jermaine, etc. were on their way to the Hospital.

Let's not forget that LaToya supposedly signed a death certificate. Since when can anyone sign one?? Another one of those weird stories.

Another weird story indeed. Only a Doctor can sign a Death Certificate. At best, what LaToya did was identify the body.

I can't believe the amount of b*llsh*t that's coming out of these people's mouths. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_rolleyes

I wonder what it is they have to hide. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Suspect I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm

@annie said:

"I wonder what it is they have to hide"

Hmmm.. a "non-death" perhaps -- and doing it badly.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm

city.gal1 wrote:@annie said:

"I wonder what it is they have to hide"

Hmmm.. a "non-death" perhaps -- and doing it badly.

I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Speaking of doctors and all things weird on the 25th, dont forget it was a doctor that told harvey at tmz,if that aint off the mark nothing is!!!! I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_scratch
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Contridiction is the name of the game , they can't get the story straight ... 3 different stories - no real infomation & proof ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 pm

lou wrote:

The guy who made the 911 call was gone also...Murray and the caller just run off hand in hand (LOL just imagining that is funny LOL). Do you really have to be Sherlock Holmes to see that these guys run off for a reason???
And what about the house and the evidence being destroyed doe to water damage?
what about the police, the guy who resinged.....I mean please, are people blind or do we have a third eye???? Does nobody see this and wonder what is going on???
This just proves that ppl just rather believe what is being fed to them, then to think for them selfs......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:21 pm

amber wrote:Speaking of doctors and all things weird on the 25th, dont forget it was a doctor that told harvey at tmz,if that aint off the mark nothing is!!!! I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_scratch

So the Doctor notifies Harvey from TMZ but a nurse notifies Frank DiLeo, who later notifies the family?

WTF?? I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_eek
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

See wrote:
lou wrote:

The guy who made the 911 call was gone also...Murray and the caller just run off hand in hand (LOL just imagining that is funny LOL). Do you really have to be Sherlock Holmes to see that these guys run off for a reason???
And what about the house and the evidence being destroyed doe to water damage?
what about the police, the guy who resinged.....I mean please, are people blind or do we have a third eye???? Does nobody see this and wonder what is going on???
This just proves that ppl just rather believe what is being fed to them, then to think for them selfs......

Exactly
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
amber wrote:Speaking of doctors and all things weird on the 25th, dont forget it was a doctor that told harvey at tmz,if that aint off the mark nothing is!!!! I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_scratch

So the Doctor notifies Harvey from TMZ but a nurse notifies Frank DiLeo, who later notifies the family?

WTF?? I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_eek

LOL according to Joe, it was the fans who called him and Jermaine was called by a news station... Why does the doctor not call Joe??? Why Harvey??? I heard that for the first time!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Contridiction is the name of the game , they can't get the story straight ... 3 different stories - no real infomation & proof ...

And isn't it interesting or genius of how this is unfolding, I mean, look at how much time has passed and NO one (except the forums) have picked up on all of these inconsistencies. A seasoned reporter somewhere surely has looked at this....???? I never heard this one!!! Did you? Suspect

Timing is everything............. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_jokercolor

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. I never heard this one!!! Did you? Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 pm

mjlmpicons wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Contridiction is the name of the game , they can't get the story straight ... 3 different stories - no real infomation & proof ...

And isn't it interesting or genius of how this is unfolding, I mean, look at how much time has passed and NO one (except the forums) have picked up on all of these inconsistencies. A seasoned reporter somewhere surely has looked at this....????

I wonder the samething...Is it he world that is gone crazy or is it just us???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 pm

And isn't it interesting or genius of how this is unfolding, I mean, look at how much time has passed and NO one (except the forums) have picked up on all of these inconsistencies. A seasoned reporter somewhere surely has looked at this....????

I really don't understand that either. How has no one even entertained the idea? Maybe they have, but I haven't heard anyone even talk about us 'crazy' people online discussing our theories. Everyone is completely ignoring our ideas.

Also, unless I'm missing something, why has there not been any new information released? No one is being charged with homicide, and it feels like the case has hit a complete stand still. It's been 4 months since he died and no real progress has been made, and no one is talking about it on the news - they're just talking about This Is It.

On a random note, I only just now saw Dave Dave on Larry King and I literally paused it about 30 seconds in. I was so creeped out when I heard him talk. The first thing I thought was MJ. I'm not necessarily suggesting that was MJ in disguise, but I just couldn't believe it. I asked my mom to come in my room, and didn't tell her what it was I was trying to prove, but I just played the audio and the first thing she said was "Oh my god that sounds so much like Michael Jackson!" People who don't even believe in the idea he's alive are commenting on these videos saying how similar he sounds. And there's something about his lips that made me question it.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 pm

See wrote:
mjlmpicons wrote:

I wonder the samething...Is it he world that is gone crazy or is it just us???

We're not crazy and the journalists aren't stupid. Remember, all of those news anchors have bosses who tell them what to say. I can only imagine how many of them have met at clubs for TGIF drinks and discussed all of the contradictions surrounding MJ's death. I agree it's all about timing. Speaking of which the Heene family from Ballon boy is being brought up on criminal charges for their Hoax. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Speaking of which the Heene family from Ballon boy is being brought up on criminal charges for their Hoax. Keep the Faith!

Doesn't that mean that if MJ is alive, and he does come back at some point, won't he be charged with something?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:38 pm

lonelynation wrote:
Speaking of which the Heene family from Ballon boy is being brought up on criminal charges for their Hoax. Keep the Faith!

Doesn't that mean that if MJ is alive, and he does come back at some point, won't he be charged with something?

That's exactly what I think about all the time. As much as I love him and want to know that he is alive and well, I fear we might be doing him some harm by exposing him like this. What if he really did pull off this hoax and no one is noticing but us? What if he plans on living a nice quiet life somewhere without ever coming back into the spotlight? I think he deserves the opportunity to do so. I feel like we are blowing up his spot. If he does come back, I am sure he will face some sort of penalty whether it be jail time or something else. Don't get me wrong though, I am going crazy here trying to find out if he is alive. I still want to know. I just wish he gave us a clue so that we could stop worrying and just let him be
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Don't get me wrong though, I am going crazy here trying to find out if he is alive. I still want to know. I just wish he gave us a clue so that we could stop worrying and just let him be

That's the thing, I just want confirmation that he is alive and just living his life away from the spotlight, but if we did ever find out, we'd be ruining everything.

I don't think we'll ever find out if he's alive.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm

AHH..
that is the thought that constantly pops into my brain but I try to
ignore. Somehow seeing it in writing makes it more real. I agree, I
don't think we ever will. And it's heartbreaking. Another Elvis..
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:

AHH..
that is the thought that constantly pops into my brain but I try to
ignore. Somehow seeing it in writing makes it more real. I agree, I
don't think we ever will. And it's heartbreaking. Another Elvis..

I really hated that Michael will turn in to an X-file....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm

I guess to keep the people especially the fans, going with their interest on Michael, they have to keep giving info feeds(media prints, video news and radio news) for the money scheme. But the problem is they have only very few and limited bases to work on that sometimes the feeds they give don't make sense. They realize that, of course, and for certain, next one will be just before the TII Movie, there will be something new (like a teaser) that will come up for the next sequel to the Death, the Memorial, the Funeral, the Movie and the next Episode has to be bigger than the previous ones.

It's just like a dog trying to catch his own tail, the dog just goes around and around, but to no avail - so no matter with what they come up with, they just can't connect things to make sense because there are so many people involved (IMO) and if Michael is alive, he's just watching the dogs running around, trying to catch their own tails. Just my thoughts on this. And the dogs will only stop if and when Michael comes out and explain everything as to why he had to disappear and who are the people who caused him to do it.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:29 pm

MJ liked cats, I was thinking in terms of 9 lives... I never heard this one!!! Did you? Star3 I never heard this one!!! Did you? Icon_jokercolor I never heard this one!!! Did you? Star3
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 pm

I think someone on the forum did look into wether or not he would be charged with something-I think it depends on the REASON and who else is involved.The idea that the LAPD is involved has been entertained. If there is a legal reaosn he did it,then he won't be charged. If he used his own assets and money to do it-then it may not be a legal problem for him. It may also be the reason that Katherine requested the court to order the family to pay for the funeral.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:54 pm

It may also be the reason that Katherine requested the court to order the family to pay for the funeral.

She did? Oh I didn't know that. Hmm, that's interesting...
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Yes the court ordered it-but they ordered it on her request. It was said that it was because there were some complaints/specualtions on wether or not they should have paid for the memorial.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Wow.
That just in my mind gives me further reason to think he's alive.
I feel like I'm getting my hopes up, and it's going to be a bad feeling if
there ends up being real, solid proof he is in fact dead.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 pm

@lonelynation-I kow how you feel,but like I say consistantly-we just want the truth and we KNOW that we are not getting that. If he is gone then he is gone but we don;t have to swallow what is in print or in our faces about it. We have found enough to know that it is not just a drug overdose.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm

We're doing exactly what MJ always talks about Smile
Not take everything at face value and believing whatever we read.
He's proud, I'm sure Smile
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

And what do you think about the Oct.16 TMZ news about ALLGOODENTERTAINMENT? Here's the link http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/michael-jackson-allgood-estate-lawsuit/
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:27 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Let's not forget that LaToya supposedly signed a death certificate. Since when can anyone sign one?? Another one of those weird stories.

I believe, though I'm not sure, that the informant signs the DC too, and I believe La Toya was supposedly the informant. So I don't think her signature would necessarily mean anything.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

@lonelynation-EXACTLY! That is how I see it-"Just because it is in print doesn't mean its Gospel"..."Good news doesn't sell"..."They will print anything"...."Unless I say it just don't believe it".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Wow I don't even know what to think about that lawsuit with ALLGOODENTERTAINMENT.
He'll never escape all of this stuff - it's never ending.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum