Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never heard this one!!! Did you?

+20
lonelynation
mjlmpicons
EarthAngel90
amber
annieisnotokey
Styloprincess
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjthelegendlives
city.gal1
Christiana
marsheliamorgan
Truth_or_Dare
juliet
Stephanie
mjssoulmate
lou
Harleyblonde
ishealive
ILuvUMoreMJ
See
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Empty Re: I never heard this one!!! Did you?

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:38 pm

never ending-exactly-thats why I wrote all that stuff in my post "just sharing thoughts from other sites through all this mess"...I vented in those three.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Empty Re: I never heard this one!!! Did you?

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm

I didn't know that Katherine asked for the family to pay for the funeral. It's funny how missing one single detail like that one completely changes things. This has pumped me full of hope again I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I've always felt in my gut that he is still alive (not that that counts for much) but now my my brain and heart are agreeing as well. I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Herz
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

@NYmoonwalker-believe me ,even on Facebook I have found ppl that admit they "fee" he is alive. We all have a bond.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

neverlandprincess - I agree, it has to be a bond. My family likes to make me feel like i'm completely insane so sometimes I feel like they're right. Like maybe I am going crazy. But then I see how many people are a part of this forum and MJHD and I realize that we can't ALL be crazy. If that many people feel that something is wrong, then we have to be on to something. I know my day will come when I can laugh and point at all the non believers. I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 pm

My family likes to make me feel like i'm completely insane so sometimes I feel like they're right. Like maybe I am going crazy

That's exactly what my family does too. Part of me is just saying I should not come to this site and not think about the possibility, but there are just so many things that don't add up. When they do all add up (I should say IF they do..), that's when I'll stop coming here. But I definitely don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I just really hope this board stays as active as it is right now, and that people don't stop caring.

This might have been mentioned somewhere else but I couldn't believe this..

http://derekclontz.com/2009/06/29/michael-jackson-faked-his-death-say-sources-with-comeback-tour-to-be-biggest-ever/

Do you believe Michael Jackson faked his death?
Yes. It fits the pattern of his life and I think his comeback will be historic. 25, 077 votes
No. Michael was a great performer, past tense. He, tragically, is dead. 19, 387 votes

The fact that it's even that close makes me feel way less crazy Very Happy

Last edited by lonelynation on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 am

@lonelynation - I know exactly what you mean. That's why I try to check this site in secret lol. I'm tired of defending myself. It makes sense in my head but when I actually hear the words explaining my theory come out of my mouth I feel a bit...dumb lol. But it's ok. I feel like sooner or later something will happen that will make us open our eyes and see the truth. And I'm hoping that truth will be that he is ok and in hiding. It's getting close to 4 months since his 'death' and the amount of people joining sites like these is only increasing. I doubt people will stop caring. I won't.

And yeah. there is a thread on here about the whole Derek Clontz/ Cassandra ordeal. I hear they are not trust worthy and that Derek & Cassandra are the same person. But you're right, that poll does speak for itself I never heard this one!!! Did you? - Page 2 Icon_surprised
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 am

Ya exactly... aside from the site, people are still voting in the poll - and I'm liking the numbers Very Happy
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 pm

@lonleynation and Ny-About Cass/Derek. We ALL gave that a run I think (and probably many still do without saying anything) The thing here is that we found it-no one had posted questions...a few of us did and the BAM it got hit with hundreds of questions and many that would prove anything valid were not answered. I think after so long we took a step back and tried to add it all up and it did'nt amount to much. If you wanna look there its fine but I gave up after three questions were never answered (and she ALWAYS promises that ALL will be answered eventualy). Personally I do not believe Michael would have an informer go through a bsaic tall story "news" site. However I don't feel I am feeding her anything ego wise by posting a question because basically she never answers any reall questions anyway. I quit looking there /felt it was a waste of time and I find out more on here-honestly.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2