Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

33NWOmj tweets

+28
SusiJ
Pyramid_Girl
Butterfly J
IndonesianGirl
MJFOREVER
d.o.
NYMoonwalker
neverlandprincess
dontmakeitfactual
Truth_or_Dare
shirley-grace
JustJamiee
infinitylady
illusionist
CantStopLovingU
April-R
emo_pinkt
city.gal1
DaduXLoveMJEver
annieisnotokey
Rach
Grace
zembla
DreamsComeTrue
4evermichael71
iMISSYOUMJ
See
Human_nature
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Empty Re: 33NWOmj tweets

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:I'm just in a cynical mood lately and want to make sure that things are 100% set in stone before I commit myself to them. We have all been burnt and let down in the past by things we believed to be true and I don't want that to happen again.

It's all my fault. I made you cynical. Sorry. 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_razz

LOL cynical, these days I'm plain PARANOID...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 am

Nobody pretend to know the truth, well not here and not me 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_wink

It's indeed only speculations, theories and opinions.

But, educate ourself is never lost anyway 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am

Rach wrote:@ DCT

The lyrics are indeed odd, however I can't say with 100% conviction that they are in relation to the hoax.

I will keep an open mind on everything, as I did with the tweets, and when more information that comes to light I will make my mind up from there.

I'm just in a cynical mood lately and want to make sure that things are 100% set in stone before I commit myself to them. We have all been burnt and let down in the past by things we believed to be true and I don't want that to happen again.

We don't know anything for sure...we just speculate! It's not about keeping an opend mind, but analizing the clues this song might give...and find if it fits somewhere, on the story!
There are definetly clues left for us...we just have to pick them, analize them and decide where they fit...if they do!

And I don't think we should believe everything and make it a part of the hoax...but it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on! 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_wink

Even if is BS...we had a look...and maybe someday...will fit somewhere! Information is always welcomed...rather we believe it or not!

Sorry for the long post! I just think we shouldn't believe in all...but it's important to have a look and have the idea...
33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Lol I'm going insane today! 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_lol

HUGS
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 am

See wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
See wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Hey I just notice something, her name have "NWO" (New World Order) in it. I remember people talking about how bad NWO was on the TRT thread. So what's up with NWO?? 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Suspect 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Confused

I really don´t understand how Michael is a part of the NWO...what has Michael got to do whit that..??? Michael does no politics!!!

He's not in politic, but VERY aware of what happen...

Never forget , he met people all around the world.

predisents ect........ MANY important person and organisations.

Hmm, I really don't know what's with NWO. Is NWO related or connected to Michael? 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Confused

I asked her what linked Michael to the NWO...
33NWOmj @See666 mj/freemason ... Ill. #33... mj = #22 ... this is simple work plz look into these numbers

check my twitter for the rest...

pale pale the question is...if Mike is a part of them...will he ever come back?! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 31

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 am

http://twitter.com/See666 is my twitter and I've been asking questions for an hour now...and she keeps telling the same things! See for yourself!
Same story diffrent wording... donno, she does not give any proof or what so ever. It's a waist of time...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:49 am

I didn't in any way mean to say that you can't look and analyze the "clues" that have been left.

Of course it helps to look at everything and I applaud you all for doing so. I just meant for me I have come to end of the road with this persons tweets. I apologise if my words came out the wrong way.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 am

Every day things are getting more interesting and convoluted.

I'm with Rach -- I too am looking at everything with a healthy dose of skepticism. But with all the stuff that's out there....does anyone else feel like their head is going to explode?

The LL Cool J song -- strange indeed. I'm confused about one thing though; is it really written bj MJ or is it part of the song title. I read it as part of the song title.

Exclusively listen to LL Cool J's "Billie Jean Dream: Written by Michael Jackson"
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 am

BTW...On my question about GH, Gottfreind Helnwein if he is in it, she said:
33NWOmj @See666 please I cannot say that much. Neither yes or no. Until he would like that story out...

That story???
That means yes to me!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 pm

After reading her tweets I'm confused. First she said that she only me MJ once and that they are not close.
[quote]

1. @MJsSoulmate I dont know MJ personally. I have seen him. I once met him some time ago. But we are not friends as in close. I dont only knowabout 1 hour ago from web in reply to MJsSoulmate
Then she makes it seems as if MJ is corrseponding with her regularly. Then she says that her brother speaks to mj. Am i missing something here..She seems to be all over the place
@See666
Maybe I should ask my brother to join this twitter and tell u more, I
don't talk personally with Michael my brother does however
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 pm

[quote="emo_pinkt"]After reading her tweets I'm confused. First she said that she only me MJ once and that they are not close.

1. @MJsSoulmate I dont know MJ personally. I have seen him. I once met him some time ago. But we are not friends as in close. I dont only knowabout 1 hour ago from web in reply to MJsSoulmate

Then she makes it seems as if MJ is corrseponding with her regularly. Then she says that her brother speaks to mj. Am i missing something here..She seems to be all over the place
@See666
Maybe I should ask my brother to join this twitter and tell u more, I
don't talk personally with Michael my brother does however

Well don't blame a person for trying LOL... she just can't get the story right...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Rach wrote:I didn't in any way mean to say that you can't look and analyze the "clues" that have been left.

Of course it helps to look at everything and I applaud you all for doing so. I just meant for me I have come to end of the road with this persons tweets. I apologise if my words came out the wrong way.

Sorry Rach...I didn't want to sound like that!
The tweets...I don't know what to make of it....yet!
I'm just talking about the song...it's a proof for me! Look at it! I can't compare LL COOL J with the tweets...and he definetly had no dream! 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_smile
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 pm

this from http://www.helnwein.com/

"It is the function of the artist to evoke the experience of surprised recognition: to show the viewer what he knows but does not know that he knows. Helnwien is a master of surprised recognition."
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Every day things are getting more interesting and convoluted.

I'm with Rach -- I too am looking at everything with a healthy dose of skepticism. But with all the stuff that's out there....does anyone else feel like their head is going to explode?

I do... and I don't know on what to concentrate, there are so many clues out there which have to be brought on the right side: either right or wrong..
Slowly but surely I'm annoyed by all those tweets. If they're telling the truth they should come up with something and give proof!
Whatever I'm lost right now..
And those lyrics are indeed interessting 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_scratch
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I think the LL song and the TWEETS are 2 different things entirely, even though the TWEETER mentions LL along the way.

For some reason, and this is why I am going to say what I am going to say - I do not believe that Michael is a 22nd degree mason.

Many peopke belive that the NWO are Lucifarians. That doesnt mean that your basic Mason is, but based on most things that I have read about them it does allude to that. You can check out this link to learn more. I am not saying that I believe this because at this point I dont know what to believe anymore.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

IF this is true, then I doubt that Michael is on the path to the 33rd degree.

I say this because he clearly tells THEM off in his They dont really care about us video when he stands next to the wall with the all seeing eye and tells them "You can never kill me" --->>> It is said that JZ just attained 33rd degree status based on the symbolism on his blueprint 3 album.

Michael is a believer in God and Jesus - and I just do not see him partaking in any rituals that worship any being other than God.

So just because the TWEETER referenced LL's song doesn't mean that the TWEETER is connected to LL or MJ.

I do believe based on what LL says in his song, since he is rapping as **MICHAEL** not LL, that he is telling us through that song that Michael is alive.

Of course in the media interviews he isnt going to come right out and say it, but he knows and Michael knows that the right people will pick up on the lyrics.

Also whoever transcribed the lyrics made a mistake - I will correct it and post again.

Now onto the TWEETER -> I dont know what to make out of that but I will say that the "CHATTER" out there on the web is certainly picking up with references to Michael being alive. First the midnightmilk tweets, then the Italian singer, now LL's song ect. Interesting that this chatter is picking up the week before the movie comes out.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

I say this because he clearly tells THEM off in his They dont really care about us video when he stands next to the wall with the all seeing eye and tells them "You can never kill me"

I agree!

I do believe based on what LL says in his song, since he is rapping as **MICHAEL** not LL, that he is telling us through that song that Michael is alive. Of course in the media interviews he isnt going to come right out and say it, but he knows and Michael knows that the right people will pick up on the lyrics.

I agree!

Now onto the TWEETER -> I dont know what to make out of that but I will say that the "CHATTER" out there on the web is certainly picking up with references to Michael being alive. First the midnightmilk tweets, then the Italian singer, now LL's song ect. Interesting that this chatter is picking up the week before the movie comes out.

TRUE! STRANGE and WEIRD!

33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I think the LL song and the TWEETS are 2 different things entirely, even though the TWEETER mentions LL along the way.

For some reason, and this is why I am going to say what I am going to say - I do not believe that Michael is a 22nd degree mason.

Many peopke belive that the NWO are Lucifarians. That doesnt mean that your basic Mason is, but based on most things that I have read about them it does allude to that. You can check out this link to learn more. I am not saying that I believe this because at this point I dont know what to believe anymore.

I say this because he clearly tells THEM off in his They dont really care about us video when he stands next to the wall with the all seeing eye and tells them "You can never kill me" --->>> It is said that JZ just attained 33rd degree status based on the symbolism on his blueprint 3 album.

Michael is a believer in God and Jesus - and I just do not see him partaking in any rituals that worship any being other than God.

So just because the TWEETER referenced LL's song doesn't mean that the TWEETER is connected to LL or MJ.

I do believe based on what LL says in his song, since he is rapping as **MICHAEL** not LL, that he is telling us through that song that Michael is alive.

Of course in the media interviews he isnt going to come right out and say it, but he knows and Michael knows that the right people will pick up on the lyrics.

Also whoever transcribed the lyrics made a mistake - I will correct it and post again.

22 degree means that you have to be a long time member... That would mean that Michael if a Mason would never and I mean NEVER been charged in court for molostation nor would he have broken with Sony...These thinks can easly be controlled by the Masons...
Being Mason is being in a brotherhood were all swear to protect you...Since NWO etc. is all over the place they would protect Michael...
Being connected and under protection by the Nation of Islam just is just a nother evident that Michael was a Mason...The Nation of Islam sees the NWO as there anemy period!!!
If anything Michael was against the NWO...

Concurning the tweets...It just got me worried, especially those of midnightmlk since they were from before 25 June... i just wanted to be certain.. But now I am!
They are both false info...
Astral projection, mind control??? why does Xevier not control Storm from getting on twitter LOL...
And the other X-men member, well she is just confused on what story to tell..
So it was not a complete wait of time... At least I know for shure ... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh brother. Here we go again... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

illusionist wrote:Oh brother. Here we go again... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Can I come plzzz.... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Can'tStopLovingU: Yes, MJ is a believer of God and Jesus. As I had mentioned in one of the post. A young lady from Youtube said that she was a friend of his and he did confess this to her.

As far as whether he was a mason or not. He may have been. As another person posted he may not have liked what was going on. May have had good intentions or why he was a part of it and didn't like it and wanted out. There is another link of many people who were a part of these secret societies and left when they came into ministry but also didn't want to disclose their real name for their protection. When I find it I will make sure I will add the link just for you to take a loo.

There are alot of entertainers in the industry who are. I even added a link about alot of the music artists who have come into this fraternal order.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Re on the Nation of Islam...: (They sould really tell me this in my theology classes btw.)

http://www.rense.com/general72/freem.htm
This line says it all about the artical:

"I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same."
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

THIS IS GREAT!!
I love LL for this.
So you guys think LL Cool J knows MJ is alive?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

See wrote:Re on the Nation of Islam...: (They sould really tell me this in my theology classes btw.)

"I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same."

Wow - This is not good 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_cry
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
See wrote:Re on the Nation of Islam...: (They sould really tell me this in my theology classes btw.)

Wow - This is not good 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_cry

Not good at al!!!!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm

infinitylady wrote:Can'tStopLovingU: Yes, MJ is a believer of God and Jesus. As I had mentioned in one of the post. A young lady from Youtube said that she was a friend of his and he did confess this to her.

As far as whether he was a mason or not. He may have been. As another person posted he may not have liked what was going on. May have had good intentions or why he was a part of it and didn't like it and wanted out. There is another link of many people who were a part of these secret societies and left when they came into ministry but also didn't want to disclose their real name for their protection. When I find it I will make sure I will add the link just for you to take a loo.

There are alot of entertainers in the industry who are. I even added a link about alot of the music artists who have come into this fraternal order.

Thank you INFINITY LADY!!

I have heard that as well - that even though some people are a part of the order they do not agree with the things the order wants to do on a global level - and stay in as a way of helping or knowing whats going on so they can leak it to the world. I have even heard that there is a secret society of real ninja's that hold the order in balance somewhat with threats against those who would carry out harm against the peoples of this world. I dont know how true that all is but Ive heard so many things - who knows what is really true or not.

Does anyone know if the Muslim nations like Iran, and Saudi Arabia are considered part of the Nation of Islam?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:21 pm

JustJamiee wrote:THIS IS GREAT!!
I love LL for this.
So you guys think LL Cool J knows MJ is alive?

Donno 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Confused it seems that way
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Im cracking up at the google ads at the top of this thread.

PARANOIA MAGAZINE

Make your own electricity

IS THE END NEAR??

LOL
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

CanStopLovingU,

I don't believe they are however their similarilities in beliefs as far as dietary laws.

Even the KKK fall in the masonic order believe it or not. When you see MJ Black Panther video you see the symbol on the car. I read about the KKK being a part of it and believe they are.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I read the lyrics. Hmmm, sound like aLOT of clues there.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm

They are big, so it's not a secret ok.

Now, if Michael didn't want to be in this anymore, then the charges against him and problems began (1993).

Everything was fine, then .."BAM" he was wacko, pedo ect....
he was broken, manipulated....everything you already know.

Don't you think he wanted break the silence, but they really tried to silenced him? I think it's possible.

They really tried everything don't you think ?

And I don't write that because of this Twitter account, but becuase it's my opinion.

Messages are everywhere and clear.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Human_nature wrote:They are big, so it's not a secret ok.

Now, if Michael didn't want to be in this anymore, then the charges against him and problems began (1993).

Don't you think he wanted break the silence, but they really tried to silenced him? I think it's possible.

And I don't write that because of this Twitter account, but becuase it's my opinion.

Why do I agree with you? Hmmm....

Because you're right...(at least I think and I believe so...)
The problems started after '93...and also the messages in the songs...against them!
It's nice to think he hadn't such problems...but reality is cruel...
I'm not saying ¨they¨are the main cause for the hoax...but ¨they¨ are a reason...maybe... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_mad
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 pm

But I think he knew the risks. He knew before, and he sent them MORE messages..like "You can never kill me" ...one of the many many messages.

But, messgaes are in his moves, lyrics, images...everywhere.

He had the guts to talk against big people, he knew the risks. But, Michael is honest (it's what I think) and I think he was prepared for their "bullsh**t"

So, yes, he had alot of problems, but, for a good cause, a good reason.

And he knew, never forget that ok Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 pm

oh I love your new signature DCT Smile 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Herz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Ok she was suppose to go and take a picture but said that she got a footage of MJ and is uploading it now. Do I smell B.S.*Waits patiently for footage*
edit...Before she posted that she said this:
mayb mjhd forum
members will understand why few detail is given its because u use every
little bit and critique ur findings. y use them thn?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Like I wrote, it's not only her tweets.

It's what I think, since a long time (what I wrote above).

before Michael's "death"...so...

And the song catched my attention.

For the other things, I don't know, and it can be pure BS yes.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 pm

I wonder what she is uploading.She found him pretty quick and was right back Suspect
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Ha, ha how convenient!

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

anylonger Very Happy
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Human_nature wrote:But I think he knew the risks. He knew before, and he sent them MORE messages..like "You can never kill me" ...one of the many many messages.

But, messgaes are in his moves, lyrics, images...everywhere.

He had the guts to talk against big people, he knew the risks. But, Michael is honest (it's what I think) and I think he was prepared for their "bullsh**t"

So, yes, he had alot of problems, but, for a good cause, a good reason.

And he knew, never forget that ok 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_smile

For me, that's a part of the meaning of ¨HEAL THE WORLD¨! And true, he had and has the guts to speak against them! He knew and knows what's going around and he wants to stop it! At least...he will OPEN some eyes! He knew and knows his world wide superstar and will be heard...That's why he decided to take some action!
That's why he made those speeches...against Sony and others...to open eyes and make people be aware of something that distroys our world...
He chose to fight...even if they tried to stop him...he raised his head and continued to piss them off! This is to deep...the story has deep roots...
And that's why we should fight with him...

oh I love your new signature DCT 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_smile 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Herz
Thanks! I love the man from my signature pic.... 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

And another troll...her page is gone..just when she as about to upload the proof 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:47 pm

33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Lol Wow! Interesting....hmm....
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 pm

I actually got my hopes up this time...just a little bit ...stupid me 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_eek
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Just forget this Twitter account. The other infos here are very important too.

My opinion 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm

33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_eek
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Human_nature wrote:Just forget this Twitter account. The other infos here are very important too.

My opinion 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Icon_cool
Agree 100%.....Personally I'm not a twitter supporter.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm

At least now we know 100% that she is indeed a troll!

@Human_nature I absolutely agree with you
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I think the LL song and the TWEETS are 2 different things entirely, even though the TWEETER mentions LL along the way.

Thanks for posting that-I have been studying mason/illuminati for a while now and it took me a long time to face the fact that most in government and ESPECIALLY the last U.S. President was indeed high up in the mason order. The differance here is that ,upon investigation,these peoples words did not match their actions. On investigation into Michael ,everything was concise. He did always referance God and Jesus and he also searched other religions that he never sold out to. He wanted world unity but I don't think he sold out THIS kind of world unity (which on serious investigation IS Luciferian with the goal of cleansing society of Christians/Christianity in order to defeat Christ). This means serious war. I don't see it ,unless the man lived a series of false lives-and I can't believe that. I do know that the Illuminati has their hand in the entertainment industry-supposedly including Disney. So he may indeed have been throwing punches at them. It does make sense-after 1993 his very voice for children was analyzed and pretty much robbed of him. The very light in his eyes was gone. In TII,it looks like it may have returned...I hope it had.
@DCC-OMG your sig...so beautiful.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Even though I was pretty sure that this person was full of it, I can't help but feel angered. What was the point of claiming to have not a picture but video footage of MJ?? I would have still laughed if she had posted a blurry picture, but it would have been better than claiming to have video footage ( which she acquired amazingly fast btw). I don't undertstand the point in creating a twitter account if you are going to delete it so soon. Her following was growing, isn't that the point? To fool people into believing your story? So why mess it up by trying to provide evidence? Maybe she got a sense of remorse and started to feel bad for fooling innocent people and fans and giving them B.S. in the form of hope Evil or Very Mad

It's because of people like these that we are going to disregard the real clues and not believe in anyone anymore

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm just infuriated at the moment. Hope this is all coherent. Neutral
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 pm

just another attention seeking sicko....
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:Even though I was pretty sure that this person was full of it, I can't help but feel angered. What was the point of claiming to have not a picture but video footage of MJ?? I would have still laughed if she had posted a blurry picture, but it would have been better than claiming to have video footage ( which she acquired amazingly fast btw). I don't undertstand the point in creating a twitter account if you are going to delete it so soon. Her following was growing, isn't that the point? To fool people into believing your story? So why mess it up by trying to provide evidence? Maybe she got a sense of remorse and started to feel bad for fooling innocent people and fans and giving them B.S. in the form of hope Evil or Very Mad

It's because of people like these that we are going to disregard the real clues and not believe in anyone anymore

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm just infuriated at the moment. Hope this is all coherent. Neutral

You made a lot of sense
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 pm

See, stuff like this makes you want to double drop kick someone. 33NWOmj tweets - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Human_nature wrote:They are big, so it's not a secret ok.

Yes I think thats what may have happened.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next