Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea?

+2
JustJamiee
lonelynation
6 posters

Go down

The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea? Empty The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea?

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 pm

I found this on X17online

BALLOON BOY'S DAD MAY HAVE BEEN PAID FOR HOAX!

Shocking, right?

Investigators searched through e-mails, phone records and financial documents from the home of Richard Heene (aka Balloon Boy's dad) yesterday, looking for evidence that Heene may have been paid by a production company to orchestrate last week's hoax.

According to THR, the sheriff's office said its findings will be forwarded to prosecutors next week to decide if Heene and his wife Mayumi should be charged with falsely reporting that their 6-year-old son drifted away in a helium balloon in an attempt to gain publicity for a reality TV show.

Larimer County Sheriff Jim Alderden added that documents show that a media outlet had agreed to pay the Heenes, and while he did not name the company, he said that it was in an industry that blurs "the line between entertainment and news."

The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea? Family

I keep thinking maybe it's like they're testing the waters for how people would react.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea? Empty Re: The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea?

Post by JustJamiee Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm

So you think Michael had something to do with the "Balloon Boy"?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea? Empty Re: The Balloon Family - Interesting MJ idea?

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Far fetched I know..
And in reality probably doesn't have much to do with it.
I just think it would be an interesting idea - it'd be a good way to see how people react to a hoax.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 pm

I read a connection between these two somewhere else on this site, but I couldn't remember for the life of me where I read it.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 pm

I had read somewhere that the boy's family had been pitching ideas to several different networks to obtain a reality show but that they had been turned down every time. I wonder what network is being referred to here being that they blur the lines between entertainment and news?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:22 pm

I didn't pay attention to that .... this was a few days ago ... wow , I am so slow.....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm

It was interesting to see how people reacted to the hoax. People I know reacted with a "no way" and "what the hell" and just laughed about it.
If MJ was someway involved then it was a good way to test the waters!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 pm

A little off subject; I'm sorry but how could ppl think that little boy was really in that ballon?? I was at work when the whole thing happened so I didn't hear anything about it until I got home later that day, and they had already discovered the boy was okay inside his house. I saw the balloon and immediately thought "You gotta be kidding me? That thing looks so damn light i doubt it could hold even a little boy!" And sure enough a couple days ago on the news they reported that the balloon wouldn't even be able to hold a kid of the size. People should really pay attention as to not be fooled so easily.

I am so sick of TMZ and other news outlets talking about this. These stupid parents did this for publicity and the media is giving them just that! Throw them in jail and move on to the next story! The media is so transparent, you can just tell when they have nothing better to talk about because they milk the same stupid stories for as long as they possibly can!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down