Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS

+7
Human_nature
emanviam
Pammy
CantStopLovingU
dunno_it
Rach
mjjforever72
11 posters

Go down

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS Empty I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 pm

I've been on this one site called michael jackson sightings and i got the link here and i'm sooooooooooo freaking out! They said they have spotted him in london and i know your probably thinking ya right lol well take alook for yourself and you tell me but please i don't mean to get peoples hopes up as mine are right about now but as you are trying to figure out things so am i so PLEASE TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND YOU BE THE JUDGE! I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson Sightings

Michael Jackson may be alive. people have reported sightings and sent in photos.

• www.michaeljacksonsightings.com
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS Empty Re: I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

I posted it in a thread earlier and people pointed out it was an old picture. I got mega excited too lol

Last edited by Rachel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake!)
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS Empty Re: I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Sad Sad Sorry guys like I said I didn't wanna get anyones hopes up!
Sorry again Sad
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

I wanna know why all of their photos of 'MJ' are pixelated haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:07 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:Sad Sad Sorry guys like I said I didn't wanna get anyones hopes up!
Sorry again Sad

Don't apologise! Reading that article again made me laugh. I mean like Michael just told a sales girl why and how he pulled off the hoax ROFL!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 pm

OMG, OMG. An inevitablee question is: has anyone seen this pic before? Hmmm, but it seems unlikely that MJ would be so willing to explain the hoax....hmmm, I find it pretty suspicious... affraid
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Could you imagine though, if he really did just show up one day somewhere, like the person stated? First of all, anyone who saw him would be in shock, and I could just see him making a few statements, getting in his car and driving off.

Anyone who reported it would automatically be labeled "insane" or a "liar" - and Michael would know that - until he starts doing this in various places and more and more people have real "sightings" and yet the media STILL would NOT report it because they would look stupid.

I pray with all my heart - because I really do believe that this is a hoax and I just cannot wait until he really does show the world that the Main Stream Media cannot be trusted.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

@CantStopLovingU
I know eh, Its just like one of us going somewhere and we happen to see him and take a pic and ask him questions and we told some people about this they would think that we are nuts, a lier etc... So maybe this is true, I would hope this would be true ALL OF IT! Just to see the faces on the media when it comes out!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Well if I saw him and got a picture I know you guys and gals wouldn't make fun of me so I would show you!

Oh I hope he is in the UK. I would be sooooo happy Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Sadly, I highly doubt he's hiding anywhere in Virginia, or would ever plan to stay here for any reason. SIIIIIIIGH. oh well. hopefully one of you guys ends up seeing him and snapping a photo! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Could you imagine though, if he really did just show up one day somewhere, like the person stated? First of all, anyone who saw him would be in shock, and I could just see him making a few statements, getting in his car and driving off.

Anyone who reported it would automatically be labeled "insane" or a "liar" - and Michael would know that - until he starts doing this in various places and more and more people have real "sightings" and yet the media STILL would NOT report it because they would look stupid.

YEs true! I told my cousin today about this site and that we believe he is still alive bla bla ... and that somebody saw Michael in germany where the Nature One Festival was and all she said was...YEAH right .... Maybe he was on drugs .... Most ppl believe what the media says ...we are the only ones who believe and keep the faith
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 pm

All their pictures are pixelated...someone shoul close down that site... Evil or Very Mad
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Rachel wrote:Well if I saw him and got a picture I know you guys and gals wouldn't make fun of me so I would show you!

Oh I hope he is in the UK. I would be sooooo happy Very Happy

Yes you are rightm we would believe you ... Laughing
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Someone said that the picture was proven to be old, does anyone have a link to it, or do they know for absolute certainty that the pic is old? Just curious. When I went to the sight, they ask anyone who can dispute the sighting picture to email them.

Thanks!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm

@Pammy I know my bf thinks I'm nuts and when I told him about this site he just looked at me like I'm loosing my marbles lol He says oh he is gone why won't people leave it as that and look at the media and everything so I told him well you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want and I almost got into a fight over this! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Someone said that the picture was proven to be old, does anyone have a link to it, or do they know for absolute certainty that the pic is old? Just curious. When I went to the sight, they ask anyone who can dispute the sighting picture to email them.

Thanks!

here :

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=mjackson052109_X17
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:@Pammy I know my bf thinks I'm nuts and when I told him about this site he just looked at me like I'm loosing my marbles lol He says oh he is gone why won't people leave it as that and look at the media and everything so I told him well you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want and I almost got into a fight over this! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Hahaha ...well Michael is the KING and i really prefer to be mind controlled by him then the media LOL

dont trust the media!!! http://www.converge.org.nz/pirm/mind_con.htm <------if u are interested in it!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 pm

TRUST ME I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING that the MEDIA says! Smile its all a bunch of bs!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Human_nature wrote:sorry it's here..

[url=http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=mjacksonpart2051509_X17
http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=mjacksonpart2051509_X17[/quote[/url]]

Thank you ... See I can see why some people get upset with those who flat out lie.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:15 pm

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]
Human_nature wrote:sorry it's here..

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=mjacksonpart2051509_X17[/quote]

Thank you ... See I can see why some people get upset with those who flat out lie.

yep, and, sad, but we need to check paps pictures to find their lies.
Actually, paps are more credible than the medias...
Gosh I never thought I could write something like that hehe ...but well Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 pm

missdahmer wrote:Sadly, I highly doubt he's hiding anywhere in Virginia, or would ever plan to stay here for any reason. SIIIIIIIGH. oh well. hopefully one of you guys ends up seeing him and snapping a photo! haha

LOL. i don't think he'll be hanging out here in texas either!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 pm

mjjforever72 says:TRUST ME I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING that the MEDIA says! Smile its all a bunch of bs!

I agree wholeheartedly. But seriously, with all of these sightings of MJ around the world has anyone ever entertained the idea that it could be any of the impersonators out and about? Also, if MJ walked up to someone told them who he was and said he'd just staged his death surely they would undoubtedly think he was nuts. They would be too embarrased to tell anyone. I can imagine him doing that just to see what would happen. Remember! the media has been driving it home that he died of cardiac arrest, drug overdose, murder since June 25th. The masses believe it because they are sponges that will absorb anything fed. Wherever he is I hope he's now relaxed and trying to have some fun. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Sweet1 wrote:mjjforever72 says:TRUST ME I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING that the MEDIA says! Smile its all a bunch of bs!

I agree wholeheartedly. But seriously, with all of these sightings of MJ around the world has anyone ever entertained the idea that it could be any of the impersonators out and about? Also, if MJ walked up to someone told them who he was and said he'd just staged his death surely they would undoubtedly think he was nuts. They would be too embarrased to tell anyone. I can imagine him doing that just to see what would happen. Remember! the media has been driving it home that he died of cardiac arrest, drug overdose, murder since June 25th. The masses believe it because they are sponges that will absorb anything fed. Wherever he is I hope he's now relaxed and trying to have some fun. Keep the Faith!

Ha I agree! If I didn't believe this and Michael came up to me in the street I would laugh and ask for him to be committed! Thankfully I do believe Smile

I think Michael is having the last laugh at the minute!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Actually, the exact pic is this one:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/tomstoys/032.jpg

May 15th 2009, shopping at Toms' toys.

That mjsightings website is cr*p
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Actually, the exact pic is this one:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/tomstoys/032.jpg

May 15th 2009, shopping at Toms' toys.

That mjsightings website is cr*p

thanks Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE FANS Empty THAT'S FAKE BUT THIS IS REAL!!!!

Post by theinformer Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm

theinformer
theinformer

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 am

Listen, I had a thought. We all know the pic is fake that was posted on MJ being sighted in London. But what about the message about how he hoaxed his death. What if someone/ or MJ himself put this on internet with a fake pic to let his fans know that he is alive and well afterall. Everyone recalls the indefinite delay with the toxicology report. There doesn't seem to be an arrest of Dr. Murray even though he was the key suspect. The media has been saying an arrest is imminent for weeks now. What if a waxed dummy was replaced with MJ when he escaped? Well! you can't very well make a toxicology report from a inadimate object. Remember the fake DC that was discovered? The brain having been tested could have been a lie. How would anyone of us actually know if his brain was ever tested. Naturally, the tabloids/media wouldn't want to have anything to do with this after all of the rumours that were circulating about his death. The same rumours for a while now. Within the message it also said MJ kids new he was alive. Well! that would explain their behavior wouldn't it. They're not phased by his death at all. Just something to think about. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 am

One last point! When asked why he hoaxed his death! He said to get back at the media. That makes sense to me. We all know how badly the media/tabloids treated MJ over the years. Since the eighties! He also said when he comesback it will all make sense. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 am

yes sweet..possible...

at this point, I consider almost everything possible. I'm too confused Neutral
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down