Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :)

+8
juliet
Rach
iMISSYOUMJ
missyoumuch
amy
ILuvUMoreMJ
dancer1792
Kazumi
12 posters

Go down

Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Empty Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :)

Post by Kazumi Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a Michael Jackson fan from Lisbon, Portugal. I was born in 1984, the year Michael did his Pepsi commercial and was injured ( Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cry ) but also it was the year of MJ's Victory tour ( Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cheers a great one in my oppinion!). I grew up with Michael Jackson's music and eventually growing up he became my teen crush too, in fact, still today I say that Michael is the man of my life which I'd marry without second thoughts! Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Herz hehe
Unfortunately, I never got to see him live, as when he came to Lisbon I was only a kid and my parents wouldn't let me go and then when I grew up old enough to buy a plane ticket to see his concert in some other european country, he wasn't giving any. T____T' So I resigned to the thought that 'one day I'd see him live when I'd get a chance' or simply continue with just listening to is cd's and watching his dvd's. Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Kopfschuettel In any case, MJ would still continue a part of my life and as he was alive when I was born to this world, he'd continue to live after I'd pass away - because he was (is) so 'godlike' to me, as an immortal. It's not in vain that he was named 'the king'!

In this last year I used to live in Tokyo, Japan and for as long as I live I will remember Tokyo as my second home but also as the city where I got the news that Michael Jackson died.

I remember that day as clearly as today, for the day Michael Jackson 'dies' is a day to remember, it's a date that has such a huge impact on the world that you can remember clearly 'where you were' and 'what you were doing when you got the news'.

Waking up is always so hard for me, as well as for Michael (Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_razz) and it was school day. I was supposed to attend my univ classes right in the morning and my neighbor in the dorm who was in the same class as me knew I was hard to wake up so she called me on the cellphone. As usual, I said something like 'yeah yeah I'll be done in half hour' and fell asleep right after. She knew me well so she called again and said 'I know you fell asleep again but this will wake you up! You just won't believe who passed away! Michael Jackson!' and I remember as tired as I was I just woke up in shock. I stood in my bed, my hand covered my mouth and I was speechless. I said 'No...that's not true, I can't believe it'. I was shaking, I went to my balcony from where I could see Tokyo's buildings over Shinjuku and the sun that just rose and I just stood there alone cause I needed that time alone to cry. And the day didn't seem the same anymore... Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cry

Months after, I came back to Portugal and as I had some free time on my hands, I started to check some news on MJ's death a little here and there. I saw his memorial still in Tokyo but somehow some pieces didn't seem to fit although I cried so much throughout all the memorial. The words 'Michael is not dead' started to appear in my mind each time I'd read about his death and I knew that deep down inside it wasn't just the usual phase of denial. I searched and searched, read more, saw videos and came to the same conclusion as you guys and I feel like we all need answers because we have been living on faith since that morning of June 25th...and we miss him so much.

Personally, it was horrible to witness all the false accusations dropped on him by greedy heartless people knowing I couldn't do anything, now the burden of his possible death was too much to bare. On June 25th I was hurt, shocked and depressed. The following weeks I was wondering 'why' and in the summer I started to be sure MJ is still alive. But the waiting is terrible... And my friends are into other artists, although most of them have a deep respect for MJ's work, so I cannot really talk to anyone who is his fan. That's why I decided to register here so I could share any thoughts about MJ and this hoax, because I want to pass from reading and silenty agreeing to having a more active oppinion on all of this.

So it's a pleasure to meet you all, hope we can figure this out together as we wait impatiently for MJ's return Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_king !!!

ps: sorry if the post was too long, I like to write a lot as you can see ... Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_redface
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Empty Re: Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :)

Post by dancer1792 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Kazumi! Welcome to the forum. Like you said we are all searching for answers and hopefully we turn out to be right. I'm glad that you have decided to join us. Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_smile
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Empty Re: Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :)

Post by Kazumi Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:30 pm

thank you! i can't stop reading the posts now Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_study ... Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_redface
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 am

Welcome Kazumi!! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:09 am

Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cheers welcome to the fourm Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cheers Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Herz
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time here
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:27 am

Welcome Kazumi! Hope hope you'll enjoy being here.
Keep The Faith. Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:28 pm

aww thanks ^^ you have loads of good stuff here in the forum, i am enjoying a lot reading your posts and it is true: together we can discover so much more!
btw from what i have seen here i still confirm that MJ's fans are the best: so much respect, support and feelings being shared by everyone.
together we'll all keep the faith alive Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_sunny
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi Kazumi

Welcome to the forum and have fun Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

KAZ, welcome and there's so much more for everybody to share. Feel at home Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_bounce
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Welcome! Can't wait to read your posts.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:03 pm

hehe, thanks!^^ right now i have been just reading and commenting some stuff here, right now no 'bright ideas' from me about the hoax, lol! but you guys have been doing a terrific job in finding out evidences Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_rr (<--- i love this smile, reminds me of Michael in his Jackson 5 years, heheHello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_razz )!
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi and a very warm welcome, I enjoyed reading your post. Have fun on the forum! Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_flower Hello everyone - keeping the faith alive since June 25th :) Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Aww, you seem real nice, I was just as excited, and I had to join this wonderful place! We'll get all our answers sorted out! Cool

Oh yeah.. welcome! Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 am

thanks!^^ also if anyone wants to add me on msn, be free to do that!

when MJ will show up we should all gather and celebrate Razz i'd fly to the US! hehe
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 am

welcoma to da troot forum ..
hahah ...
enjoy .. Smile
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down