Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What went down on June 25th...

+17
aamj07
anotherpartofme
beachgirl
Willa
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ballongiraf
ishealive
Savannah
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
Smelly
DreamChild
jpresley
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What went down on June 25th... Empty What went down on June 25th...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 am

Ok..with all the info we have so far Im gonna give my take on the events of June 25th. Im too lazy to copy pics so we'll have to go by memory unless someone wants to post them!! The pics in particular are mj in the ambuulance and a good pic of O2 guy showing the vein in his forehead at the O2 conference.

Now...here we go.

O2 guy has been used by MJ as a decoy..we all know this. Michael has sent him on outings to go shopping or to events. MJ has been hiding in the background watching the reaction to this guy and soon relaises that people dont know the difference. Im guessing that O2 guy was chosen by MJ himself. Has the same bone structure, same height same everything...also has the ability to CHANGE HIS VOICE to sound like MJ...probably an actor. O2 guy has undergone an extreme transformation with plastic surgery to look like MJ....OR he may have just used a mask molded from MJ's face..(remember the making of Ghosts?)
Anyways, MJ has used this guy on a number of occasions...but not EVERY occasion. Once MJ is satisfied that the O2 guy can pass for himself...he moves onto the next step of the hoax.

Sometime during the VERY early morning hours of June 25th MJ goes into hiding. O2 guy takes his place at home.
In the morning while O2 guy is upstairs preparing...the ambulance is called.
The ambulance and EMTs AND the 911 call are all faked. Weve all heard the 911 call and its been played out by actors or friends of MJ.
First of all what kind of EMT company pulls in FORWARD in a driveway when there is a patient in distress? THEN has trouble backing out of the driveway? I smell bullshit!! Any reputable EMT (or a real one for that matter) would BACK IN the driveway making the back of the ambulance more accessable for them to transfer the patient from the house to the back of the ambulance. Therefore once they are ready to head off to the hospital the can just drive FORWARD out of the driveway without trying to back out and avoid hitting anything...that whole scene from Hollywood.TV was a complete joke. If those were my employees, their asses would have been fired.
This was all staged as we all assume. I was thinking last night...isnt there a compnay or something that RENTS old or out of comission vehicles that can be used in movies? Like an ambulance? Cus trust me, these EMTs were SO unprofessional its sickening for me to think if they WERE real, I would be very worried if they showed up at my house.
Anyways...they go upstairs to find O2 guy alive and well and they get him on the gurney and cart him downstairs....all for show. All the while pretending to pump life back into him...the whole time his blood pressure and heart rate are perfectly normal....his eyes are closed and they sloppily put on that face thing and pretend to pump air into his chest. They put him into the ambulance...still pretending this is a life threatening situation. Remember Michael Jackson is long gone...hiding somewhere....and these are ACTORS...
The infamous pic inside the ambulance we all know is fake too. REMEMBER the vien in the forehead we see on O2 guy in the ambulance is THE SAME ONE we see on the forehad of O2 guy at the conference....same person...and weve already established that its the O2 guy who has the messed up left ear and NOT Michael.
The EMT's say " oh we didnt know who we were working on...we didnt know til a few mins later it was michael jackson. He looked old and frail"........another bullshit story....yet his color in his face doesnt look to be of someone who is dying..O2 guy is ACTING.

So they get to the hospital where I think someone here said there could have been a select few dr's and such who were waiting for his arrival. They wheel him off to the ER to work on saving his life....or so we were told. They never took him to the ER. What they do with him at this point, I dont know.
Ive read in more then a few places of hospital employees saying the saw MJ, or in this case, the O2 guy walking around and talking. This I feel could be true. Because, afterall O2 guy isnt sick or dying.

Now...one of two situations happens at this point.
He remains in the hospital to undergo MORE surgery to his face to ERASE his MJ features (which I THINK may exlpian Dr Kliens twitter that day referring to his patients as works of art..although I dont know when he twittered this) and he stays in the hospital until he has recuperated enough and simply walks out..goes home and heals and goes on with his life. His part in this is done.

OR, he removes the mask that was molded from MJ own face, changes his clothes and again walks out of the hospital.

Meanwhile, MJ IS alive...I know this for a fact. He is somewhere in the US. I dont think he is overseas. He is also "cuing" certain people to relase certain info and specific times. I think he is calling ALL the shots from wherever he is...I also think he is JCC as well.

All of the above is the reason why we never got an official statement from any dr at that hospital. Because I dont think ANY real doctor would allow himself to be involved in something like this. This is why we havent gotten a signed DC ( as far as I know we havent yet)

As for the "burial"...the delays involved so far have been because MJ has a reason to delay it...for what I dont know. He is waitng for something. His fam is in on it and so are his kids.

this is why we dont see any of his dearest friends at the memorial...cus they all know whats going on. Oh sure, they throw in Brooke Shields to make it LOOK better...cus if she wasnt there either then it would look even stranger.

Ok...I think thats it... *phew**
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

What went down on June 25th... Empty Re: What went down on June 25th...

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 am

Brooke and Michael havent spoken together for YEARS!

I so wish for this you wrote to be true. I just wish Michael would come forth soon. I know he wont stay away, he loves performing to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 am

Good stuff, Jacksonologist! The one thing that always made me wonder about the ambulance backing out is...WHY on earth did they need to do that when MJs mansion has a round about driveway?? So the ambulance had to back out but Jacksons' security left by driving out forward.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 am

@ Jacksonologist This is very good! And I think it could be very plaussible as well! Michael is a genious and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he is calling out all the shots from where he currently is! I really your theory and what how things could've gone down that day! Smile

I was also bothered by the way the "EMT's" seemed to have handled the case. Specially when they could have simply go aroung the driveway and exit! I agree with you I wouldn't want these EMT's coming to my house if I ever need assistance.

You are right also in the sense that no Doctor to this daye has given any statements and the DC has nit been signed either (by a Doctor). Oh! and in my opinion Brooke was hired to play a part as well! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 am

Well done, I don't believe Michael was actually in the house either. I have a question for you though. A couple of weeks ago, you were heavily leaning toward MJ truly being gone and were just at your limit so to speak. What happened that made you change your mind? All the continuing inconsistencies or was it one thing in particular that put you back over the hump? I'm asking because sometimes I have really bad days too and it helps to get other people's perspective/thoughts. Thanks!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 am

The driveway thing....well the only think I can think of is that maybe there were other cars in the turnaround so the ambulance could really go anywhere.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The driveway thing....well the only think I can think of is that maybe there were other cars in the turnaround so the ambulance could really go anywhere.

Its still pathetic.

I have never in my entire life seen an ambulance move that SLOW.

Jeezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am

~The Mind Is The Magic!~

~Michael Is Alive~Safe~Healthy~

~I Know This~~~Because Angels Cannot Die~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 am

Brownie points to you Jacksonologist!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am

DreamChild wrote:~The Mind Is The Magic!~

~Michael Is Alive~Safe~Healthy~

~I Know This~~~Because Angels Cannot Die~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you

I know Angels cannot die.
I wish and pray with all my heart and soul, that Michael is still here on earth as the Angel he is.

Cause I dont believe GOD need another Angel just yet, we do here on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am

belovedMJ,

I'll bet my left boob that he's alive. I adore my breasts and if I am willing to lose one then.......well I will keep that bet. He is alive...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:01 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:belovedMJ,

I'll bet my left boob that he's alive. I adore my breasts and if I am willing to lose one then.......well I will keep that bet. He is alive...

OMG! lol! lol! I think you would find keeping both of them! I agree w/you! Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 am

LMAO!!! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Jacksonologist...I'll bet my right so that way if we lose, someone will have a pair.

Like you I adore my breasts...I paid too much for them...LMFAO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 am

OMG that was some Bet.

I guess I better believe it then

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Jacksonologist...I'll bet my right so that way if we lose, someone will have a pair.

LOL!!! Mine arent paid for but dammit they look paid for!!! Im almost 40 and they still look like theyre 20!!!! Im VERY proud of my boobies!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

I want my sig and avatar baaaaaaack!!! Sad
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 am

Bravo , Jacksonologist ... I salute to you ... I knew our "earth angel" was still here ... I said the same thing on the Ambulance Backing Out .. it was too slow for to be saving someone's life ... I think Michael proably left in a Truck in the back out the house ... I have that feeling.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am

Hey...I'm proud of my boobies too, and I didn't even have to pay for them! lol!

What went down on June 25th... Saggy-1

Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Human_nature wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Jacksonologist...I'll bet my right so that way if we lose, someone will have a pair.

LOL!!! Mine arent paid for but dammit they look paid for!!! Im almost 40 and they still look like theyre 20!!!! Im VERY proud of my boobies!!!

oh lucky you !! I'm jealous now !! Razz
I will change mine..anytime ...my weight changed too much when I was pregnant and well.... pale affraid lol!

But I'll play a zombie for Michael if he need one clown lol!

LOLOLOLOL!!!! OMG thats too funny!!! Ive never had kids so maybe that why my boobs havent changed much. I know pregnancy changes ALOT of stuff..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Savannah wrote:Hey...I'm proud of my boobies too, and I didn't even have to pay for them! lol!

What went down on June 25th... Saggy-1

OH no..where you found my picture ? Gosh..now I'm unmasked Shocked afro lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahahahahaha ~ maybe we're long lost twins??? lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Human_nature wrote:

I will change mine..anytime ...my weight changed too much when I was pregnant and well.... pale affraid lol!

LOLOLOLOL!!!! OMG thats too funny!!! Ive never had kids so maybe that why my boobs havent changed much. I know pregnancy changes ALOT of stuff..

First Michael's privates, now our boobs (I like mine too, btw). Is there anything off limits w/ this group???? lol! afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm

jpresley wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

First Michael's privates, now our boobs (I like mine too, btw). Is there anything off limits w/ this group???? lol! afro

Ummmm..... scratch ......nope! Razz
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Well done Jacksonologist, I think your theory is brilliant and I would bet it's 90% right aswell. Michael is alive and I feel the closer we get to October the weirder things get but also they become alot clearer - hope that makes sense lol.
I was 50/50 at the start but now im 99% sure Michael is coming back.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:07 pm

boobs and MJ's Junk......what else can we talk about? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST ~ In all seriousness (I promise), that is an EXCELLENT article you wrote. I agree with everything you wrote. I think sometimes we need to be reminded of all the clues...even the ones from the beginning. There are so many that have been found, it's hard to remember and keep track of all of them. Thanks for sharing that with us! I'm gonna actually go read it again!
Laughing
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:boobs and MJ's Junk......what else can we talk about? LOL

Not "junk" JEWELS!!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Savannah, I cant help bet tear up when I see/read your signature....

OMG....its so profound.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:boobs and MJ's Junk......what else can we talk about? LOL

Not "junk" JEWELS!!!

"junk" is the term used for a man's jewels!!! But youre right.....MJ DOES have some JEWELS dont he? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Savannah, I cant help bet tear up when I see/read your signature....

OMG....its so profound.

Thank you...I love it too! Hey, if you can't get your pics loaded from Photobucket, isn't there TinyPic or something like that??? I've never used it, but I know some people do. Maybe you can load up a pic on there until they reset your bandwidth???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The driveway thing....well the only think I can think of is that maybe there were other cars in the turnaround so the ambulance could really go anywhere.

that's not plausible. The ambulance was at MJ's house for how long? 40 minutes? Either way, they had all the time in the world to remove those cars. How long does it take to put a car in reverse? Also, wouldn't one assume that the paramedics would've told someone "to remove those cars NOW"?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

that's not plausible. The ambulance was at MJ's house for how long? 40 minutes? Either way, they had all the time in the world to remove those cars. How long does it take to put a car in reverse? Also, wouldn't one assume that the paramedics would've told someone "to remove those cars NOW"?

Yuod think the paramedics wouldve told them that.....this just proves my theory that they were all actors...and the way the drive in and BACK OUT of the driveway with a dying person in tow?

In real life it doesnt happen this way at all.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST ~ I just went to Photobucket to see if I could find some info for you. This is what I found. I hope it helps. It says to avoid the "Bandwidth Exceeded" messages, you can register your own account with Photobucket. It's free and easy to sign up. Smile

Why do I see Bandwidth Exceeded instead of my images on MySpace? I don't even use Photobucket!

Even though you do not use Photobucket, you have a link (or links) in your MySpace web page to content that is hosted in a Photobucket account that has exceeded its bandwidth.

To immediately get rid of the ”Bandwidth Exceeded” message, you must remove the link to that content from your web page.

All Photobucket account bandwidth usage resets on the monthly anniversary date of registration for the account. When the bandwidth resets, the image will redisplay. To avoid “bandwidth exceeded” messages, we recommend that you register your own Photobucket account, put content that you want to use on your websites, email, message boards, etc. into your account, and link from your own account. The registration process is quick, and you can maintain a free account.

For more information, see the MySpace FAQ page and tutorials.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

(just reiterating....yeah?)

"Jokes Calms China" = JCC = Michael Jackson
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 pm

also, i know from when i worked in the ER, that the paramedics always make sure the ambulance is parked correctly (with the rear facing the door of the person's home/place where the person is). It may take a few minutes to get that done, but it really saves them time in the long run, and benefits the patient. Normally one paramedic parks the car, while the other one runs to the patient (im assuming that the paramedics in the USA also works in teams of two....) -> which leads me to another question: if they do work in teams of 2, who was driving the ambulance? In the ambulance pics we clearly see 2 people working.... excuse me, "working" on MJ.... who's driving?

OH, and another thing that SCREAMS hoax is the missing surveillance video tapes. How very conveniently that the tapes showing what really happened in the house have gone missing. Oh, yes indeed..... jocolor
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Savannah,

I have a photobucket account. So Im not sure what this means. I'll give it a day and see what happens.

@balloongiraf....yes our EMTs work the same way yours do....in teams of 2 or3 and with the rear facing the door of the home.

And the survaeillence of the Dr Murrays girls at the storage place that day removong boxes....the camera wasnt working that day either!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:(just reiterating....yeah?)

"Jokes Calms China" = JCC = Michael Jackson

I think its him....Ive thought that all along.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 pm

And the survaeillence of the Dr Murrays girls at the storage place that day removong boxes....the camera wasnt working that day either!! LOL

how very convenient cheers
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:15 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

how very convenient cheers

I just posted this on a MJHD thread, what is also convenient is that no one is asking WHERE the tapes are. Not the family, not the cops (at least not publicly) and damn sure not the media! Two sets of tapes connected to the Michael Jackson murder go 'missing' and no one asks why. Very peculiar indeed!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

^ well, the LAPD is too busy checking MJ's email accounts...... Rolling Eyes

It's weird that the media/family/lapd is not wanting to know where those video tapes are and WHY they went missing on that particular day...... But of course they're all so very busy discussing what drug killed MJ (what drug is it this week, btw? Are we back to demerol overdose, or is it still propofol? I kinda lost track.....) and portraying him as a drug addict......
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 pm

You guys...this isnt a REAL INVESTIGATION...thats why things are being skipped/overlooked.

The sloppiness will come back and bite them in the ass....Sorry Michael...no diss to you my friend.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

^ oh, indeed. No jury could ever convict Murray of anything. The sloppiness, delays and "oops - we kinda let the Jackson family empty the house before we bothered to search it (but we were on a donut break, i might add pig )" f*ck ups are more than enough for any lawyer to create reasonable doubt....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm

ballongiraf wrote:^ oh, indeed. No jury could ever convict Murray of anything. The sloppiness, delays and "oops - we kinda let the Jackson family empty the house before we bothered to search it (but we were on a donut break, i might add pig )" f*ck ups are more than enough for any lawyer to create reasonable doubt....

Lol it's like it's their first investigation... This has to be a movie!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

LOL!!

giraf...I see your bandwidth is messed up too.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 pm

I would add - On the way to the hospital the paramedics call the hospital and inform them that "the patient was already dead" so there was no need for medical personnel to meet the ambulance when it arrived.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next