Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident

+3
WanaBstartnSthn
Human_nature
queenpanther55
7 posters

Go down

Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Empty Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm

SLIGHT OPINION:

GUYS , I THINK THE KIDS ARE GETTING THEIR WAY OUT , AND FOLLOW THEIR DAD WHEREVER HE IS HIDING NOW. HAHAHA

SO THEY BLAME PAPARAZZI THAT THE KIDS WERE IN DANGER OF THESE PAPS AND THEY HAVE ALL THE REASON TO SPARE THE KIDS AWAY . LOL

SORRY BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, BUT I AM HAPPY. SEEMS THAT WERE ALL HEADING OUR WAY TO THE RIGHT PATH.

MJ IS ALIVE.

Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident

Posted Oct 21st 2009 7:42PM by TMZ Staff
UPDATE 6:00 PM PT: Sources close to the Jackson family tell us Grace Rwaramba -- the kids' nanny -- was driving the car with the kids inside. We're told the Jackson caravan was on the way to karate class, but the paparazzi gave chase ... and that's when one papper allegedly smashed into the back of the Jackson Escalade that wasn't carrying the kids.

UPDATE 5:45 PM PT: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the car that was hit was a Jackson security car, which was following the car carrying the Jackson kids. The kids were NOT in the car that was struck by the paparazzo.

Cops also tell us a hit-and-run report was taken on the scene around 2:20 PM near the crash site in Sherman Oaks -- just a few miles from the Jackson home in Encino.

UPDATE 5:30 PM PT: Witnesses tell TMZ the driver who struck the Jackson car fled the scene after impact. In California, leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging information is a crime. The D.A. could file a felony hit-and-run charge if the evidence is there.

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT: Joe Jackson tells us he spoke with Katherine and the kids are fine.

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's kids were involved in a car accident moments ago in Sherman Oaks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0UcnEPM3f
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Empty Re: Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm

ok, I think now, it's too much for me...

I will take a break... Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_pale
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Empty Re: Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:51 pm

The papparazzi are a bunch of fckn idiots. They are constantly harrassing, stalking and putting people's lives at risk. Two words: Princess Diana. Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_sad

Glad Katherine and the kids are ok.

Last edited by WanaBstartnSthn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:51 pm

QUEENPANTHER, thanks for the news feed. Have the same thoughts.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:The papparazzi are a bunch of fckn idiots. They are constantly harrassing, stalking and putting people's lives at risk. Two words: Princess Diana. Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_sad

Haha that is exactly what i said when I posted this on another thread. Princess Di is the first thing that came to mind. They will never learn. And people still think he was weird & wonder why Michael wanted to keep their faces covered? Come on..

I'm sure Michael is furious right now Mad
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 pm

@ juliet, geez.. thank you...

if you happen to read all comments on TMZ thread, they were all so angry of the papz.. and the last sentence before the photo was a defense phrase saying : TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's kids were involved in a car accident moments ago in Sherman Oaks

Its an close ended question i may say. .. there shoud be a story for the kids. LOL

Im doing my marathon checking now before i leave for a week lol.. i need to see the movie, need to prepare myself and take a break. i had a lot already. Michael is killing me..hahaha..

anyways, love you mike..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Thank God the kids weren't in the vehicle. I am sorry but someone is talking. How did the papparazzi know MJ's kids were on the way to karate class? Surely, they're not buying into those MJ sightings? I am just somewhat suspicious thinking back to Princess Di. Someone at the restaurant let on about them having an alternate car to elude papparazzi. That's why Dodi's dad said his son and Di were killed intentionally. I am just thinking someone gave up MJ for $$$. The country is in a recession. Just my thoughts! Keep the Faith!

NYMoonwalker wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:The papparazzi are a bunch of fckn idiots. They are constantly harrassing, stalking and putting people's lives at risk. Two words: Princess Diana. Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_sad

Haha that is exactly what i said when I posted this on another thread. Princess Di is the first thing that came to mind. They will never learn. And people still think he was weird & wonder why Michael wanted to keep their faces covered? Come on..

I'm sure Michael is furious right now Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_mad
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

HIDE THE KIDS! HIDE THE KIDS! WE NEED TO HIDE THE KIDS FOR THEIR PROTECTIONS.

SO THE KIDS WILL HIDE..

WHERE ARE THE KIDS???? HMMMM...

MICHAEL YOUR SO WISE.... albino
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm

QUEENP, go and do your marathon checking and the movie,
and I'll prepare a crate of popcorn when you come back,Okay? Jackson Kids involved in Car Accident Icon_wink
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 pm

/i have been expecting the kids to "disapear" for a while...lets keep a look out for that.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down