Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3

+5
SPAKKLE29FUL
April-R
missyoumuch
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
bel
9 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Empty Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3

Post by bel Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 am

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/07/13/joe-jackson-wants-michaels-kids-tour-jackson

READ MY LIPS

RI-DI-CU-LOUS !

can that old man gets his hands off those kids?
they were wearing veil in public less than 5 months ago...
bel
bel

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Empty Re: Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 am

Joe needs to go away...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Empty Re: Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3

Post by missyoumuch Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am

i wouldnt trust joe to tour with my dog let alone 3 kids
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 am

Is this true?? Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_eek
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:11 am

there're saying that Joe explain is not true. i got it like 2 minutes ago
but i cant find the link... one moment

foxnews sucks
bel
bel

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 am

@ April.........Yes, Im afriad it could be true. Joe stated shortly after MJ's "death" that he had his eye on them.

Joe is a man who looks out for no one but himself and will stoop to the pits of scum to see that he can exploit whoever he can....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

That is awful and even more than that.. can't find words for such purely evil behaviour...
So Joe Jackson didn't change in any way? But Michael claimed in the Shmuley tapes that Mr Jackson would have..? Maybe it got worse when Michael decided not to pay him any money (anymore?) or something like that, I don't know...
I mean there must have been something, otherwise Mr Jackson would've been mentioned in Michael's will.. Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_neutral
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:40 am

ok, am being bashed into blood bath in facebook when i posted this link...

but i've done enough googling and i gave up
"joe jackson denied"
"joe jackson denies"
"joe jackson denies want kids tour"
"joe jackson explain want kids tour"
"joe jackson explain do not want kids tour"
"joe jackson did not say"

i cant find anything, and am hurted. Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_neutral
bel
bel

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 am

If he was my dad i think i would hoax my death.we understand why you did it now mj.back to this hoax thing i think in the geraldo interview mj sai that one day maybe he will bring his kids on stage and introduce them to the world think they were on stage the memorial who was watching the world and have they not had acting lessons maybe to prepare them for this moment mj loved his kids so he would want them to be ready
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:48 am

MJ I believe would be disappointed knowing that he didn't want them to go through what he went through. Maybe I am wrong but Joe needs to do something else instead of doing this to the children already. Let them enjoy their youthful life something that MJ had missed out on.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 am

infinitylady wrote:MJ I believe would be disappointed knowing that he didn't want them to go through what he went through. Maybe I am wrong but Joe needs to do something else instead of doing this to the children already. Let them enjoy their youthful life something that MJ had missed out on.

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 am

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_eek Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Affraid Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Kopfschuettel Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_mad he is devil mone wershieper god why why why hope its not true
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 am

why is facebook of Karen Faye's page full of Joe's supporters...? they defended him.. ew... !

thank you guys.

i swear i will personally public apolgize if i can find something that Joe explain this is rumor, lies, tabloid !
bel
bel

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 am

That's an old article 7/13/2009 KJ said she would not let that happen.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
infinitylady wrote:MJ I believe would be disappointed knowing that he didn't want them to go through what he went through. Maybe I am wrong but Joe needs to do something else instead of doing this to the children already. Let them enjoy their youthful life something that MJ had missed out on.

Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers

you're totally right Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as Jackson 3 Icon_cheers
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down