Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine interviewed by Latoya

+11
anotherpartofme
deedee75
kdkennedy74
mjgirl86
yitsy
Sweet1
April-R
Butterfly J
speechlessornot
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
15 posters

Go down

Katherine interviewed by Latoya Empty Katherine interviewed by Latoya

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:38 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Katherine interviewed by Latoya Empty Re: Katherine interviewed by Latoya

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:44 am

She did seem pretty happy. And I noticed she said, "Michael loveS to dance!" Smile But it made me sad when she said she didn't think she could bear to watch TII right now. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

yes I know, about TII...but really...I have kids, and if one of my son die..I don't think I will even survive...so.....

Just saw her so happy....make me believe Michael is still with us.

Or...if not..well...I don't understand Katherine...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 am

I know what you mean...I literally teared up for years whenever anyone would mention my dog that was hit by a car. Crying or Very sad This is her son that only died 4 months ago, unexpectedly and tragically. They always say everyone grieves differently, but that doesn't seem like a normal reaction to me either.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 am

Don't blame Mrs. Jackson , please ! She's a mother and God only knows what a mother's heart can feel.And I'm not wrong when I say she's a real mother, a very good one. That's what Michael himself used to say about her. She cannot cry all the time and she has to face the situation. Or , Michael is not dead, who knows for sure?
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 am

I'm not blaming KJ for anything...I know how much Michael loves her, and I believe she was a very good mother to him. I'm just pointing out that she doesn't look like someone who's grieving because it's hard to look upset all the time when there is no reason. Wink

I just read the accompanying article...did you see what Latoya said?

“He’s just an incredible person. I just always like to speak of him like he’s still with us — just an incredible talent."
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:10 am

speechlessornot wrote:Don't blame Mrs. Jackson , please ! She's a mother and God only knows what a mother's heart can feel.And I'm not wrong when I say she's a real mother, a very good one. That's what Michael himself used to say about her. She cannot cry all the time and she has to face the situation. Or , Michael is not dead, who knows for sure?

I'm a mother too. I know what a mother heart can feel.
And what I wrote is, if one of my son die (I have 2 son) 4 months for me..I would never be able to laugh or do anything.And I don't even think I'd survive if something like that happen to me.

I don't judge Katherine, I just tell she didn't react like a mother who lost her son. She look happy.

And if he's dead, well...it's another story...and I just tell I don't understand her, if Michael is really dead. Because I'm a mother too.

Peace.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 am

I know what you mean, Human Nature, I´m a mother of 3 children and I think same as you.
Since 25th I never saw a one real tear of her - she is incredible strong woman or... she just don´t have a reason to cry.
I could not hold back the tears when somebody would start talk about my sons death. I think I would just break down.
I don´t judge her either... just don´t understand her as mother.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 am

You don't even have to be a mother, I guess.
I would fall into very deep depressions if anything would happen to my beloved brother.
Therefore I can't understand LaToya at all, too.
She seems happy, making fun etc...
But it's the same thing if anything would happen to my mother or my father... - Depressions, no laughing for a very long time, I wouldn't even go outside.
Well, but you know.. who does understand the Jackson's reactions at all?
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am

Well! everyone handles grief differently. Katherine's demeanor is odd but I am not one to judge. She's always been a quiet woman not ever really saying much. I noticed how LaToya was prompting her to talk. Either she knows her son is alive and well or she's silently grieving. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 am

Mrs. Jackson is use to the "public eye". Of course she puts on a good show. Her family has always been in the limelight. Please don't be so quick to judge her and her grieving "appearance". We don't know what is going on in her home. That goes for the entire family also, in my opinion. When you go out in public you tend to stiffen the upper lip. What should she do?....go out in public whaling and be dressed in black? Knowing first hand, there are "good" days and "bad" days when it comes to greiving. Geez, give the woman a break.

Last edited by yitsy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:12 am

I don't think anyone is judging, just observing, and trying to find a reason to believe in the purpose we're all here.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 am

Observing and commenting about such, is the same as making a judgement...IMHO.
Sorry, but this just rubs me the wrong way. Who is anyway to say on how someone else should be grieveing?
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 am

Yitsy, remember why we all are here? We believe that Michael is alive. Don´t we???
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 am

I don't know, do we?
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:58 am

Yes we do Smile Cool
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:59 am

Well that's why I'm here anyway. cheers
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:01 am

We do.
That´s why we´re here.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:10 am

The only imput I have is that my sister-in-law was killed 2 years ago and my mother-in-law, to this day, is still not able to stop crying over her. Its really a heartbreaking situation that no parent should ever have to go through.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 am

I know people grieve different but what I don't see in the Jackson family is the anger that they should feel of the loss or even murder of their love one
if he died of natural causes I can understand the need to to go on. but clearly there something wrong here and his family act like everything fine. Latoya want to say he was murder but yet she and the family go about the like nothing wrong smiling and happy all the time.
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 am

Watching that video again one can see on her face, how her voice changes, her eyes begin to tear up (Katherine that is), when the reporter asked her if she was going to go see TII.
I also think its a good thing that she is getting out and about.

Deedee I know and understand what you are saying. But we really don't know how they feel and what is going on with the investigation. They can not be constantly in front of a camera or reporter. Life for them, goes on.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 am

Last edited by deedee75 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 am

OK- people grieve different- some of us are weak, emotional, some are strong, do not show feelings.. but what is the probability that all of the Jackson family mourn in the same way! It is impossible that no one is truly crying watching the tribute or funeral, etc.. He must be alive and safe otherwise this family is completely heartless and weird..
I hope you know what I meant! And I do not judge anyone.. This is just my opinion..
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 am

I dont know about now as some people hide their emotions and some are very open but I get the feeling with all the Jacksons that they are hiding something, they seem to be elaborating too much when they speak as if trying to convince everyone.
All I keep thinking regarding Katherine is how she was shopping the very next day her Son "died". walking quite normally and cool as a cucumber. I could never go shopping so soon in those circumstances but if I had to go out at all I would be an absolute mess and would have to be helped despite being very much younger than Katherine.
There is so much not right about the whole scenario, also why do they have to keep giving interviews? It has been nearly 4 months. To convince us?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 am

yitsy wrote:Watching that video again one can see on her face, how her voice changes, her eyes begin to tear up (Katherine that is), when the reporter asked her if she was going to go see TII.
I also think its a good thing that she is getting out and about.

Deedee I know and understand what you are saying. But we really don't know how they feel and what is going on with the investigation. They can not be constantly in front of a camera or reporter. Life for them, goes on.

ok so, if you really think she's grieving.....that mean you really think Michael is dead or I'm wrong ?
Becuase it's the impression I have with the messages you wrote here.

BTW, I never judged KAtherine, I just tell she look like happy. Which is a good news for us, and the reason is simple, we're here because we think Michael is still alive.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 am

What bugs me, I haven´t seen ANY tears nowhere? Liz had wet red eyes, Katherine had pain in face but that´s all, am I blind or what? Can´t remember any visible tears, not at the memorial, not at the burial not interwiews... Only fans screamed and cried hard.
We saw more smiling than painful faces.
Am I wrong and there was some tears? Katherine interviewed by Latoya Icon_question
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 am

anotherpartofme wrote:OK- people grieve different- some of us are weak, emotional, some are strong, do not show feelings.. but what is the probability that all of the Jackson family mourn in the same way! It is impossible that no one is truly crying watching the tribute or funeral, etc.. He must be alive and safe otherwise this family is completely heartless and weird..
I hope you know what I meant! And I do not judge anyone.. This is just my opinion..

Agree Smile

Its sad to say but people will observe the actions of the Jackson family weather or not they think that Michael is dead or Alive. They are a family that is in the public eye and people will watch what they do. They are not the first show biz family to go under the scrutiny of the public eye and they will not be the last.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 am

Does it really matter what I believe? I don't know myself. What I "want" to believe and what my "common sense" are telling me are two different things....grappling with it constantly, as others are doing I'm sure.
Its just the whole "grieving" thing bothers me and hits home. If a person has never experienced it from loosing a close family member, than in my book they shouldn't express their opinion because they have no idea. Thats all I have to say about that.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 am

Human_nature wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Don't blame Mrs. Jackson , please ! She's a mother and God only knows what a mother's heart can feel.And I'm not wrong when I say she's a real mother, a very good one. That's what Michael himself used to say about her. She cannot cry all the time and she has to face the situation. Or , Michael is not dead, who knows for sure?

I'm a mother too. I know what a mother heart can feel.
And what I wrote is, if one of my son die (I have 2 son) 4 months for me..I would never be able to laugh or do anything.And I don't even think I'd survive if something like that happen to me.

I don't judge Katherine, I just tell she didn't react like a mother who lost her son. She look happy.

And if he's dead, well...it's another story...and I just tell I don't understand her, if Michael is really dead. Because I'm a mother too.

Peace.

Human Nature I agree with you. I have a son too he is 14 and if God FORBID! Something happened to my baby I would probably have to be committed to a hospital. I doubt very very much I would be able to be out and about in just 4 months time. It just doesnt make any sense to me.

This just tells me all the more that Michael just has to be with us. Nothing else makes sense! Katherine and Michael were / are very very close.

I noticed 2 things.

Katherine said "Michael LOVES to dance" not loved but loves.

I also noticed that Michael says OF COURSE just like his Mommy.

Latoya just irritates me. She in no way acts like a sister who has lost her sibling. From the very early interviews and even when they caught her on camera leaving Michaels house, her eyes were never even slightly swollen from crying.

Again the family reaction as a whole is off. If and I say IF GOD FORBID Michael really is gone, I am going to grieve all the more because of how untouched his family and so called friends seemed to be at his passing.

The funeral was completely 100% DRY EYED. No one even LOOKED upset! Makes no damn sense at all.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 am

yitsy wrote:Does it really matter what I believe? I don't know myself. What I "want" to believe and what my "common sense" are telling me are two different things....grappling with it constantly, as others are doing I'm sure.
Its just the whole "grieving" thing bothers me and hits home. If a person has never experienced it from loosing a close family member, than in my book they shouldn't express their opinion because they have no idea. Thats all I have to say about that.

hmm I lost people around me. My boyfriend lost his father when he was 12yrs old, he found him ...dead.
He don't think Michael is alive BUT he don't understand the Jackson family.

so, you can judge us, because YOU think we don't know what is it to lost someone we love, but it's not the case.

Whatever !
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:33 am

I lost my father 4 years ago.. He was 48 when he died. I was in shock (it happened suddenly) and I admit that I didn't cried at the funeral.. but my mom, sister and brother were crying a lot.. My heart was like stone.. I was very depressed..Now I can cry..
So it is true, we are all different..
So, yitsy, I know what I am talking about
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 am

In no way was I "singling" out any person(s) on this forum with that statement.
I'm done....
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Well! I agree with you. I lost my mother in March of this year 3 days before her 67th birthday. She died in an untimely manner. I know I broke down at the hospital, home, burial because I was at a complete lost. My mom was my only parent. She raised my sister and I as a single parent. I still grieve every now and then. I will break down and cry at the least expected moment for my mom. Of course, we are all different. Yes! Yitsy I know what I am talking about as well. Keep the Faith!

anotherpartofme wrote:I lost my father 4 years ago.. He was 48 when he died. I was in shock (it happened suddenly) and I admit that I didn't cried at the funeral.. but my mom, sister and brother were crying a lot.. My heart was like stone.. I was very depressed..Now I can cry..
So it is true, we are all different..
So, yitsy, I know what I am talking about
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm

ok,lets for benefit of the doubt say,katherine is grieving in private,LETS say they are all grieving and crying IN PRIVATE,what causes me to pause and think something is off,is i can understand ADULTS (being in public eye)holding strong and NOT showing open emotions such as crying etc. HOWEVER,what i cant be convinced of is THE KIDS NOT CRYING,NO children are that strong NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE RAISED with the two oldest especially,i can see where blanket is still young yet,so its lkely he doesnt REALLY understand what is going on, HOWEVER the two older children KNOW what death is,so i saw no TEARS,or emotions outwardly,no matter what u say or do u cant convince a child to stay strong and not show tears or emotions as THIS WAS THEIR DADDY, the ONLY parent they knew,their best friend,their buddy,their DADDY. something is wrong with this picture with them looking almost "bored"at memorial,burial etc. just my opinion.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Marshelia, I was thinking same thing. I was looking at the burial videos last night and thought that something is very wrong. I don´t know. Maybe they didn´t cry because the cascet was closed. It´s easier to stay calm when you don´t see the body.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content