Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diana Ross

+32
smoothcriminal2792
mjgirl86
Ms. Wendy
tropicalia
Léa
steffmaster1
animous
Skeletonjar
Angelica
Makea
Kirsche
ayka
Styloprincess
badloving
infinitylady
SPAKKLE29FUL
techdiva
Confused
CantStopLovingU
lou
Harleyblonde
neverlandprincess
WanaBstartnSthn
ishealive
emo_pinkt
suzzie
yitsy
Sweet1
Butterfly J
GirlSaturday
Human_nature
ILuvUMoreMJ
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diana Ross Empty Diana Ross

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:28 am

I just read this post on LKL and wondered what you all thought...

About Diana Ross. I saw her doing a concert in Arnhem Holland, last weekend. It was wonderful! Yet, I felt (afterwards) a little surprise she didnt say anything about Michael. Not a word. Didnt make any reference. At the end she said: "this has been a good year for me....." and paused... I thought: "now shes gonna say something..". But she didnt. She said: "Ive become a grand mother..!".

If this is true, then either she must know something, or I have to wonder how close she and MJ actually were at the end. I can honestly say this is pretty much the worst year of my life and I didn't even know him!! Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Diana Ross Empty Re: Diana Ross

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 am

I don't understand Diana ....something is wrong. And as far as I know, they where still friends, and since a LONG time.....

This is all weird, everybody is weird and act weird.....
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 am

I've had the same feeling that something is off where she's concerned. Why wasn't she at the memorial or funeral? If Liz could make it, then as far as I'm concerned she had no excuse. I obviously don't know the situation, but if Michael wanted her to raise his kids then I have to assume he still loved her. But it's all very strange!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:42 am

Not a word. Didn't make any reference.

Someone should whisper a little advice to her. The longer that she remains silent, the more suspcious that fans (hers and MJ's) will become.

"Diana... it is time to speak otherwise more people will start following you."

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I just read this post on LKL and wondered what you all thought...

About Diana Ross. I saw her doing a concert in Arnhem Holland, last weekend. It was wonderful! Yet, I felt (afterwards) a little surprise she didnt say anything about Michael. Not a word. Didnt make any reference. At the end she said: "this has been a good year for me....." and paused... I thought: "now shes gonna say something..". But she didnt. She said: "Ive become a grand mother..!".

If this is true, then either she must know something, or I have to wonder how close she and MJ actually were at the end. I can honestly say this is pretty much the worst year of my life and I didn't even know him!! Diana Ross Icon_sad
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 am

Yeah, I´m wondering from since 7th july. Nothing seen or heard about Diana Ross.
My first thought was that she´s grieving very deeply... but still. Elisabeth is been very ill and grieving also, nevertheless she went to the burial. Ok, let´s say that Diana was geieving more and shocked more but say that this has been good year...??? And no word about Michael???

Very odd Diana Ross Icon_scratch
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 am

IMHO, I don't know what to make of Diana. I know MJ lived with her in his early years and she groomed him on how to make an image for himself and all. It was also believed that they had an intimate relationship at some point. She was one of MJ's longest life friends and hasn't said a peep. I imagine she's self absorbed in her own life or something. Who knows? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:55 am

I was just rereading her statement from the memorial...it's nice but something rings hollow to me.

"I am trying to find closure. I want you to know that even though I am not there at the Staples Center, I am there in my heart. I have decided to pause and be silent. This feels right for me. Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life in a way that I can't seem to find words to express. Michael wanted me to be there for his children, and I will be there if ever they need me. I hope, today brings closure for all those who loved him. Thank you Katherine and Joe for sharing your son with the world and with me. I send my love and condolences to the Jackson family."

I can understand why she didn't attend the memorial, but not the burial. I wonder if she didn't get along with the Jackson family or something? I guess Quincy wasn't there either, but with all the crap he's been saying I'm glad he wasn't.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 am

IMHO....Diana Ross is being "smart" by keeping out of the press. What can she say really? Besides what everyone else has said. Maybe she is too classy of a broad to stoop to that level. Perhaps she was grieving privately. I'm sure she has her own reasons.
Lets face it, if she did give a "statement"...would anyone here believe her? I doubt it.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 am

Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life in a way that I can't seem to find words to express.

Ummm that part of the statement is why I find it hard to understand why she is so silent.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 am

Maybe Diana and Quincy attended the service at Forest Lawn before the Staples Memorial event. Nobody knows who attended that......
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 am

Diana and Elizabeth have bad blood towards each other. maybe that's the reason she didn't attend the memorial
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 am

Ohhhh... I had heard that Diana and Katherine had bad blood from when MJ briefly lived with Diana as a child.

I never heard that Liz had any bad blood with any MJ female other than LMP.

Interesting... Diana Ross Icon_scratch

suzzie wrote:Diana and Elizabeth have bad blood towards each other. maybe that's the reason she didn't attend the memorial
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 am

suzzie wrote:Diana and Elizabeth have bad blood towards each other. maybe that's the reason she didn't attend the memorial
But liz didnt attend the memorial either.

EDIT
I heard that Liz and Katherine had blood towards each other and Liz still attended the funeral.

Last edited by emo_pinkt on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am

I believe Liz stated her reasons why she wasn't going to attend the Staples Memorial.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 am

They did? Do you know where you heard that? I heard that KJ and Diana may not have gotten along...not sure why though.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 am

Regarding Mrs. Jackson and Diana...

When the Jackson 5 started their career in LA, some of the boys stayed with Berry Gordy and MJ stayed with Diana Ross. Legend has it that MJ spent more time with Diana than his own mother during this period and that his mother resented the influence that Diana had on Michael. MJ was quite smitten with Diana when he was a teenager/young man. Mom may have felt that Diana was taking her place as the female role model in MJ's life.

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:

They did? Do you know where you heard that? I heard that KJ and Diana may not have gotten along...not sure why though.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 am

Thanks, I thought it was something like that in the early years...that makes sense.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Sounds like Diana almost let it slip... Diana Ross Icon_biggrin
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't care if i have problems with a family member or another friend of someone close to me who has passed away. If we all love the person who has died, I think we could all put our differences aside for the day to pay respects to our loved one. So that bad blood crap is just that-crap.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I don't care if i have problems with a family member or another friend of someone close to me who has passed away. If we all love the person who has died, I think we could all put our differences aside for the day to pay respects to our loved one. So that bad blood crap is just that-crap.

Well said, they could put their differences aside for one day.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Diana Ross was one of my heros growing up (I know right-eighties born white girl LOVEd Diana Ross) but I have always heard that she was ALOT like Barbara Striesand as far as being self absorbed. I would'nt think that bad blood with Liz would keep her away from these events...I mean people across the world are "coming together" under their grief. I have an itching desire to know what the bad blood with Liz and LMP legend says...LOL.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Darlin' ...in a perfect world...

Unfortunately many have carried pride, ego and hurt feelings to their graves.

My parents have this cute habit of ALWAYS giving each other a little kiss when one of them is leaving the house to go somewhere. As they say, "This time may be the last so there is no reason to have regrets that you didn't kiss someone or tell him/her ...I love you... when you had the chance."

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I don't care if i have problems with a family member or another friend of someone close to me who has passed away. If we all love the person who has died, I think we could all put our differences aside for the day to pay respects to our loved one. So that bad blood crap is just that-crap.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 pm

yitsy wrote:IMHO....Diana Ross is being "smart" by keeping out of the press. What can she say really? Besides what everyone else has said. Maybe she is too classy of a broad to stoop to that level. Perhaps she was grieving privately. I'm sure she has her own reasons.
Lets face it, if she did give a "statement"...would anyone here believe her? I doubt it.

Diana classy? hmmm, I remember her attacking a female airport worker in the UK as Diana expected special treatment going through customs, she is a diva and Elizabeth has more class in her little finger than Diana will ever have.Elizabeth has never shown herself up in public like that. Elizabeth has suffered very bad health over the years and she does a lot for charity, I think all her suffering has made her a more understaning person than Diana will ever be. I do not know why Diana didn't attend the memorial and funeral but that in itself speaks volumes.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I wonder why she keeps in complete silence about it. Not even a word...? One should expect that she attended the ceremonies and at least that she mentioned how sad it was to lose her long time friend... now she says it was a good year for her? OMG, for me it was a really sad year...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:22 am

Strange that her son was at the TII premiere and she was still no where to be found. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 am

Was it a ploy to silence the critics? Send her son as a stand-in so that a Ross family member is present. if so, it didn't work. Many are still shaking their head and wondering "What's up with HER?"

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Strange that her son was at the TII premiere and she was still no where to be found. Diana Ross Suspect
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 am

I just re-watched the 20/20 interview with Barbara Walters that Latoya did and something else popped out to me.

OK So we have a will written by Michael that said his Mom Miss Katherine would become the guardian for the children in the event of his passing. If Miss Katherine were to pass away then the children go to Miss Diana.

Barbara asks Latoya is the children even know Miss Diana Ross and she says NO.

I have a hard time believing that Michael would want to rip the children away from the Jackson family if something happens to Miss Katherine and have them sent to Miss Diana - who the children dont even know!

My gut tells me that the will they have been quoting from cannot possibly be MJ's most current will. Since I believe he is still alive, I also believe that he has a will in his possession that is the real will.

Just found it very strange knowing how much Michael loves those babies that he would have them go to a woman they dont know or never even met.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 am

Does LaToya really know who her brother calls, visits and spends time with? Doubtful.

Quick... name all of your brother/sister's friends and people that they regulary interact with. I cannot compile an accurate list for my brother/sister.

People do not readily hand their children off to complete strangers. Leaving your children to someone to raise, love and care for them is serious business and hopefully not taken lightly. If DR is listed then MJ did it out of trust toward her and love toward his kids. .
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:14 am

Diana is old school and she's been in the industry over a 1/2 century. She knows how to avoid and keep her mouth shout. She knows all about about the HOAX. I am sure MJ told her about making her custodial parent of his kids should his mom pass disregarding any of his siblings (Rebbie). I am sure it was done to get ppl talking. Just look how long we have been speculating over Diana's peculiar behavior since her friend of many years pasted. IMHO it's all in the script. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 am

Plus by all reports, she has done a pretty decent job in raising her own 5 kids. BTW - she is now a grandmother too. With all of the dysfunction with show business celebrity kids lives, she is a pretty good choice. Diana has her "stuff" about her as a professional but she wisely took her role as mother seriously. Her kids seem to reflect that.

Sweet1 wrote:Diana is old school and she's been in the industry over a 1/2 century. She knows how to avoid and keep her mouth shout. She knows all about about the HOAX. I am sure MJ told her about making her custodial parent of his kids should his mom pass disregarding any of his siblings (Rebbie). I am sure it was done to get ppl talking. Just look how long we have been speculating over Diana's peculiar behavior since her friend of many years pasted. IMHO it's all in the script. Keep the Faith!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I just re-watched the 20/20 interview with Barbara Walters that Latoya did and something else popped out to me.

OK So we have a will written by Michael that said his Mom Miss Katherine would become the guardian for the children in the event of his passing. If Miss Katherine were to pass away then the children go to Miss Diana.

Barbara asks Latoya is the children even know Miss Diana Ross and she says NO.

I have a hard time believing that Michael would want to rip the children away from the Jackson family if something happens to Miss Katherine and have them sent to Miss Diana - who the children dont even know!

My gut tells me that the will they have been quoting from cannot possibly be MJ's most current will. Since I believe he is still alive, I also believe that he has a will in his possession that is the real will.

Just found it very strange knowing how much Michael loves those babies that he would have them go to a woman they dont know or never even met.

Interesting thought. I don't think Michael would do that to his children either..agreed! Lets just for the sake of argument say Latoya was right on this one ---> Michael probably had more contact with Diana Ross and assumed back in 2002 that she would be a big part of his childrens lives also. As that didn't go according to plan there is reason to believe he changed his will. I feel that whole will situation is pretty shady on itself..not knowing where you are ..NY vs LA?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 am

I could understand Diana not attending the memorial service, but not the funeral or the TII premiere? I think that she and MJ are in hiding somewhere. Also, Quincy Jones did attend the funeral, which I thought was strange. He said that he didn't want to bury another friend and that's the reason he wouldn't attend. He must be in on the Hoax also.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 am

ALSO WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DISPUTE WITH THE WILL EVERY WEEK SOMEONE IS IN COURT ABOUT IT. WHEN SOMEONE DIES IF THEY LEAVE A WILL IT IS FILED END OF STORY.YOU CANNOT LEGALLY SETTLE OR FILE A WILL IF SOMEONE IS ALIVE.THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY I KNOW HE IS ALIVE
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 am

Spakkle:
ALSO WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DISPUTE WITH THE WILL EVERY WEEK SOMEONE IS IN COURT ABOUT IT. WHEN SOMEONE DIES IF THEY LEAVE A WILL IT IS FILED END OF STORY.YOU CANNOT LEGALLY SETTLE OR FILE A WILL IF SOMEONE IS ALIVE.THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY I KNOW HE IS ALIVE

yeah, and of course, the public aren't paying attention to this so they just go on with life as general. MJ is dead as far as they are concerned.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 am

this reminded me of what janet said ...that preparing the tribute to her brother at the VMA's was the best fun she ever had preparing for a show.... Diana Ross Icon_scratch and now diana says it was a good year....these 2 persons i thought they were closest to him.....and liz of course....i think that's really weird Diana Ross Icon_silent
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am

badloving wrote:this reminded me of what janet said ...that preparing the tribute to her brother at the VMA's was the best fun she ever had preparing for a show.... Diana Ross Icon_scratch and now diana says it was a good year....these 2 persons i thought they were closest to him.....and liz of course....i think that's really weird Diana Ross Icon_silent

you're right that is weird...if they aren't in the hoax (which I think they are) they wouldn't behave like that Diana Ross Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ayka Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 am

She said a good year for her? This is strange choice of words from close friend. Why it seems to me that she is hiding something? (or someone?????)
ayka
ayka

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 pm

maybe she knows, that he's alive so that's why she's saying this
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Does anybody know where she lives exactly?
She is in on the hoax, believe it. She was very close to MJ.
And what LaToya says is not important IMO.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 am

techdiva wrote:I could understand Diana not attending the memorial service, but not the funeral or the TII premiere? I think that she and MJ are in hiding somewhere. Also, Quincy Jones did attend the funeral, which I thought was strange. He said that he didn't want to bury another friend and that's the reason he wouldn't attend. He must be in on the Hoax also.

I don't think Quincy is in on the hoax. Did you hear the awful things he said about Michael after he thought he died? I hope he's just getting senile in his old age, because he really peeved me off. Evil or Very Mad What a bunch of backstabbers MJ had around him. Sad I hope Diana is still close with MJ and is in on the hoax because it's too sad to think that barely anyone cared about him.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
techdiva wrote:I could understand Diana not attending the memorial service, but not the funeral or the TII premiere? I think that she and MJ are in hiding somewhere. Also, Quincy Jones did attend the funeral, which I thought was strange. He said that he didn't want to bury another friend and that's the reason he wouldn't attend. He must be in on the Hoax also.

I don't think Quincy is in on the hoax. Did you hear the awful things he said about Michael after he thought he died? I hope he's just getting senile in his old age, because he really peeved me off. Evil or Very Mad What a bunch of backstabbers MJ had around him. Sad I hope Diana is still close with MJ and is in on the hoax because it's too sad to think that barely anyone cared about him.

What did Quincy say about Michael? I didn't hear or read it, sorry
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am

he was saying how he wanted to be white that he bleached his skin not nice qincy im not your friend
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 am

ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 am

Sweet 1 said it all!
Diana Ross did not start yesterday, this many years in between.
She knows Miachel since childhood, she would not be silent.
When Marvin Gaye died she was devastated and we all know, it even has a song.
For me Diana knows everything that is happening, Michael sure to plan it all has to answer to Diana, for her to be aware.

So this position was not the first and second funeral, or sang as had been reported.
So it only notes that those who are actually friends of Michael Lyz Taylor, Diana and Breakage Quincy, sebem of everything that is happening.
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 am

If he really is gone these people are kind of heartless!
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 am

BUT if these people were in on a hoax, they wouldn't want to give away that they are

I would act very sad so no one questions why I'm not sad
Understand what I mean?
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 am

Skeletonjar wrote:BUT if these people were in on a hoax, they wouldn't want to give away that they are

I would act very sad so no one questions why I'm not sad
Understand what I mean?

yeah I understand. and that's what I don't get either...why are they making it so easy for us to believe that something's up???
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 am

Maybe they want to make it that easy for us.... or they have to do it that easy for us
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Kirsche wrote:Maybe they want to make it that easy for us.... or they have to do it that easy for us

hmmm...confusing Diana Ross Suspect Diana Ross Icon_scratch
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animous Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Diana Ross is an eccentric one.

I will never ever ever forget her infamous boob stunt

Diana Ross Diana-10

Diana Ross Lol Diana Ross Lol Diana Ross Lol Diana Ross Lol Diana Ross Lol

Funniest. Moment. Ever.

I don't think she'll ever say a thing in regards to MJ, and she should just be left alone.

I really think (like another user before me said) she is just staying quiet to not follow like the rest of them talking about MJ 24/7 just to get face time.
animous
animous

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next