Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diana Ross

+32
smoothcriminal2792
mjgirl86
Ms. Wendy
tropicalia
Léa
steffmaster1
animous
Skeletonjar
Angelica
Makea
Kirsche
ayka
Styloprincess
badloving
infinitylady
SPAKKLE29FUL
techdiva
Confused
CantStopLovingU
lou
Harleyblonde
neverlandprincess
WanaBstartnSthn
ishealive
emo_pinkt
suzzie
yitsy
Sweet1
Butterfly J
GirlSaturday
Human_nature
ILuvUMoreMJ
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diana Ross - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana Ross

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 pm

That was a classic moment. I remember it well. Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_lol

Lil Kim deserved to be called out for showing up wearing that pasty . Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

animous wrote:Diana Ross is an eccentric one.

I will never ever ever forget her infamous boob stunt

Diana Ross - Page 2 Diana-10

Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol

Funniest. Moment. Ever.

I don't think she'll ever say a thing in regards to MJ, and she should just be left alone.

I really think (like another user before me said) she is just staying quiet to not follow like the rest of them talking about MJ 24/7 just to get face time.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm

can someone tell me why liz hates lmp is it cos of the break up how she was etc im guessing it was that?? her son was at premiere surely shes in on it then just wish shed say something then id respect her more
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:22 am

Human_nature wrote:I don't understand Diana ....something is wrong. And as far as I know, they where still friends, and since a LONG time.....

This is all weird, everybody is weird and act weird.....

Exactly.
She knows about he hoax. Mj wanted her to take care of the children if something had happened to his mother. They are really close and if she doesn't mention Mj it's just beacuse she's afraid of saying too much.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:28 am

If MJ and Diana were so close friends, how comes that his children never met her??? Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tropicalia Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 am

Yes, good point !!
tropicalia
tropicalia

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Ohhhh... I had heard that Diana and Katherine had bad blood from when MJ briefly lived with Diana as a child.

I never heard that Liz had any bad blood with any MJ female other than LMP.

Interesting... Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_scratch

suzzie wrote:Diana and Elizabeth have bad blood towards each other. maybe that's the reason she didn't attend the memorial

NO Liz wasnt get on well with Lisa too. I read the Magical and the Madness. They were fight several times. About MJ's rehab, about concert, about the way they want Jordie Chandler's case to be handle..Liz also critized Lisa for being too sarcastic and too rebellious, Liz gave Lisa several advice about being a (better) wife (and act like a lady) then Lisa said something cynic to her about marry for so many times.

Lisa cannot accept the way Liz wanted (in her sight) to control Michael. Lisa always demanded to be free and she cannot accept why Liz was so powerful in MJ's life.

And yeah btw, in the book also mentioned that Lisa used to win over Liz
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Ohhhh... I had heard that Diana and Katherine had bad blood from when MJ briefly lived with Diana as a child.

I never heard that Liz had any bad blood with any MJ female other than LMP.

Interesting... Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_scratch

suzzie wrote:Diana and Elizabeth have bad blood towards each other. maybe that's the reason she didn't attend the memorial

NO Liz wasnt get on well with Lisa too. I read the Magical and the Madness. They were fight several times. About MJ's rehab, about concert, about the way they want Jordie Chandler's case to be handle..Liz also critized Lisa for being too sarcastic and too rebellious, Liz gave Lisa several advice about being a (better) wife (and act like a lady) then Lisa said something cynic to her about marry for so many times.

Lisa cannot accept the way Liz wanted (in her sight) to control Michael. Lisa always demanded to be free and she cannot accept why Liz was so powerful in MJ's life.

And yeah btw, in the book also mentioned that Lisa used to win over Liz

That's really disgusting and sad on Lisa's part.....
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am

Well perhaps like someone ever said. If you used to be one of the "Most beautiful woman in planet" like Liz, won oscar twice like Liz, able to put every man under her feet. It NEVER gonna be easy to dealing with any other woman. Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_lol

So many things like that certainly did something to your ego
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tropicalia Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am

I agree with you Ms Wendy !
tropicalia
tropicalia

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 am

Butterfly J wrote:If MJ and Diana were so close friends, how comes that his children never met her??? Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_scratch
that's a very good point IMO, for as close as her and Michael were supposed to be, but maybe they hadn't spoken in a while for some reason.... either way i just can't see how it has been a "good year" for her, unless she know's something. If not she is quite detached, (not to be mean).
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

If not, she is more than "detached" she just doesn't care !

But I can't believe it. And I'm sure she knows his children, it is too strange otherwise.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah and remember who said diana never met them ... let me see oh yes La toya in on hoax and helping but not always truthful which i guess is fine you get my point tho!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:
Butterfly J wrote:If MJ and Diana were so close friends, how comes that his children never met her??? Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_scratch
that's a very good point IMO, for as close as her and Michael were supposed to be, but maybe they hadn't spoken in a while for some reason.... either way i just can't see how it has been a "good year" for her, unless she know's something. If not she is quite detached, (not to be mean).

I've actually read in a couple of books that MJ and Diana had had a falling out of some sort years ago. Obviously I don't know if it is true or not, but I find it strange that he would ask her to be the back-up gurdian for his kids given that they don't know her and if they did actually have a falling out.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

exactly well put! confused too why her why bring her in on haox thing cos it almost seems she dont want to be by saying nothing liz is afterall! Diana Ross - Page 2 Icon_question
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Well, yeah, you're right ! ( to my opinion) I rezlly do think Diana disagree with the way the thing is beeing handled... I mean, with Michael
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
smoothcriminal2792 wrote:

I've actually read in a couple of books that MJ and Diana had had a falling out of some sort years ago. Obviously I don't know if it is true or not, but I find it strange that he would ask her to be the back-up gurdian for his kids given that they don't know her and if they did actually have a falling out.

Even if that is true, I think she should have come and payed her respects.... Just in memory of a friendship that was lost...I don´t understand her, she did not come to the memorial I do understand that.
But not coming to the funeral is just very disrespectful IMO.....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

diana is the one that confuses me the most!!

he held her in such high regard and theres nothing from her..

i read on another post she did a concert not to long back an never mentioned
michael once throughout it!! not even a tribute or RIP to a great friend / legend / icon.. NOTHING!!

yet everyone else like beyonce for example had some reference to
him in their concerts!!

strange to say the least!! Diana Ross - Page 2 Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Thats one of the many reasons why i dont believe that he is dead ,she and michael were very close,he lived with her a for a while when the jackson 5 went to motown.i no she released a statement saying she was heartbroken or something,when my brother died i was heartbroken still am but i went to the funeral
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

This is just too much! Diana Ross - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Yes, with putting Diana in the picture, making me more believe that Michael is alive.

Let's talk about the will of leaving the children to Diana(2nd to Cathereine) and there was the doubt if she even knew about it. This is good because that means Michael is alive and not dead - Michael and Diana know each other so, why wouldn't Michael even say something about taking good care of the children when something happens to him.

Diana not attending the memorial or funeral. Maybe, just IMO Diana is in the industry for so long she knows how things are handled and she just doesn't want to be part of the charade even she was offered $$$ unlike the others. I M O

In a way, I respect her for not getting involved with whatever reasons she has, which is also good because it doesn't add to the confusion or feeds.

I sure hope I'm making sense.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down