Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

+44
Fight For Troot
ziffes
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJmylife90
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Thetruth
Eva R
DooDoo
See
neverlandprincess
Styloprincess
marsheliamorgan
IndonesianGirl
iMISSYOUMJ
GirlInTheMirror1
ILuvUMoreMJ
juliet
missyoumuch
lou
Loree
city.gal1
CantStopLovingU
rowdyangel
MJFOREVER
jpresley
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
anotherpartofme
Syringa
phyli
Bitten
ishealive
badloving
Makea
Jubilee
BJ
4evermichael71
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
miss j
lonelynation
NYMoonwalker
mjgirl86
48 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:50 is not old at all, my dad is 54 and he looks better now than he did in his 30´s HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Again, he looks AMAZING for his age! But he has changed and aged, I think so too.
Your dad is 54? How old are you?

I´m 26. Why?

No reason, just curious. If you were younger , it wouldve made ME feel old!! Im 39. My bf is 52 so that why I asked!! No worries!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

mjgirl86 wrote:*THUMB NAILED for you all!*

HERRRRRE YOU GOOOOOO!!!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cheers HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_bounce HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_razz HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cool HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_twisted NOW TELL ME THIS AINT OUR MICHAEL!!

Click the thumbnails, then CLICK them AGAIN to get the raw file sizes! So two clicks, per image!

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 C7t6e0iqpxq58bzbn07j_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Lm2drzbrkv9dq9p3i4yr_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 X4epiv696908sm0tf3yu_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Aox81ivqw5knm9o6az1_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 O7sa1tu4evjha5ooqdq_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Zc540rpevhpap9o392_thumb

MORE SEXINESS!!!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cherry

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Cg5yfk4gh79ck9fee43z_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Ud1sou3pphfflx3ix3y_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Vd8ho6p74jp99eoxgpw7_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 T9xvry3yzlbr9k4y6ls9_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Xzlmidpnraw3xkk5iqp8_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Vvbyv3a3568im5qsmj6a_thumb

WOOT!! WOOT!!! SEXAY, RIGHT???
HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Thanks girl!! MUCH better for viewing His Royal Hotness!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:50 is not old at all, my dad is 54 and he looks better now than he did in his 30´s HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Again, he looks AMAZING for his age! But he has changed and aged, I think so too.
Your dad is 54? How old are you?

I´m 26. Why?

No reason, just curious. If you were younger , it wouldve made ME feel old!! Im 39. My bf is 52 so that why I asked!! No worries!

See age doesn't matter, or age gaps... whether a partner, or a friend. I've had friends that I can no longer socialize, or hang out with because their parents said I am much too older. I was just trying to be a mentor... I've always been that way, getting along with all ages... and it's ironic that it matches up with Michael..

And to the above post. Your welcome! Very Happy
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 am

There are few kids in my neighborhood who like to walk with me and my dog ( A Malamute) when we're out walking. I talk to them and ask them how school is and they tell me things and I listen. I dont know if they like me or my dog, but I could totally hang with them you know?
They dont hold back on anything. One of them who is 7 asked their mom if I could babysit them!! LOL....too adorable!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There are few kids in my neighborhood who like to walk with me and my dog ( A Malamute) when we're out walking. I talk to them and ask them how school is and they tell me things and I listen. I dont know if they like me or my dog, but I could totally hang with them you know?
They dont hold back on anything. One of them who is 7 asked their mom if I could babysit them!! LOL....too adorable!

aahw! that is adorable! Very Happy That's so sweet about kids. I totally understand why Michael LOVES kids! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz I love them too Smile And I am also a kid! yay! Well, 16 but still a kid you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface that is because I have pdd-nos. a form of autism.. and that means i am 16 but sometimes i act like someone from age 13/14 you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am

Eva R wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There are few kids in my neighborhood who like to walk with me and my dog ( A Malamute) when we're out walking. I talk to them and ask them how school is and they tell me things and I listen. I dont know if they like me or my dog, but I could totally hang with them you know?

aahw! that is adorable! Very Happy That's so sweet about kids. I totally understand why Michael LOVES kids! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz I love them too Smile And I am also a kid! yay! Well, 16 but still a kid you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface that is because I have pdd-nos. a form of autism.. and that means i am 16 but sometimes i act like someone from age 13/14 you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface

Awww, it's okay!! I'm 23, and I act 15 years old! Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 am

haha Ok Very Happy Well, Michael had that also so I don't care we have it to you know! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 am

mjgirl86 wrote:
Eva R wrote:

Awww, it's okay!! I'm 23, and I act 15 years old! Razz

Aww...you guys made me smile. =)
Kids are so precious and it is beautiful that Michael sees that. sunny
I'm 16 too. flower I think we should all be a little silly sometimes you know?
Loosen up. Have a child's heart. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@mjgirl86

Yes these are him most definately. I just think that SOME of the previous pics were not him but a double. These new pics ARE him......I looked at the hands!! And his mouth/lips/nose area....

I think its cute how his pants are a little dirty!! LOL

Oh my gosh!!! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Lol. So cute right? <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 am

Eva R wrote:

aahw! that is adorable! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin That's so sweet about kids. I totally understand why Michael LOVES kids! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz I love them too HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile And I am also a kid! yay! Well, 16 but still a kid you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface that is because I have pdd-nos. a form of autism.. and that means i am 16 but sometimes i act like someone from age 13/14 you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface

Do not be embarrassed honey. Be proud of who you are!! Shoot, like I said Im 39 and I can act like the most immature kid on the planet.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:31 am

Come on now....you guys are makin me feel ancient!!! Im gonna start fossilizing soon!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:06 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Come on now....you guys are makin me feel ancient!!! Im gonna start fossilizing soon!!!

Don't say that. Hehe. Age is just a number remember?? It means merely nothing usually. A person in their 30s, 40s, 50s, can be totally immature and people in their teens can be wise beyond their years. Isn't weird? Lol. But seriously, you are so young. Don't ever think otherwise. You have a long and happy life ahead of you. ^_^ God bless you my dear. Very Happy

Last edited by LizzieBee on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm

I love Michael so very much! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Come on now....you guys are makin me feel ancient!!! Im gonna start fossilizing soon!!!
Hey, I'm right behind you LOL I just got my invite for my 20 year class reunion, now I feel old Razz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

Don't say that. Hehe. Age is just a number remember?? It means merely nothing usually. A person in their 30s, 40s, 50s, can be totally immature and people in their teens can be wise beyond their years. Isn't weird? Lol. But seriously, you are so young. Don't ever think otherwise. You have a long and happy life ahead of you. ^_^ God bless you my dear. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

***hugs***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

Don't say that. Hehe. Age is just a number remember?? It means merely nothing usually. A person in their 30s, 40s, 50s, can be totally immature and people in their teens can be wise beyond their years. Isn't weird? Lol. But seriously, you are so young. Don't ever think otherwise. You have a long and happy life ahead of you. ^_^ God bless you my dear. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

***hugs***

Aww...hugs to you too love. Oh and I absolutely LOVE your user name. It made me smile. Hehe. Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

We are all like Michael! We all still have a child's heart! And we don't have to lose it!! We have to hold it! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

omg! I hope I can still meet Michael one day! My wish is that we all of this forum will meet him one day (together Smile ) and that we have fun! Gosh, I love my fantasy!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Eva R wrote:

aahw! that is adorable! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin That's so sweet about kids. I totally understand why Michael LOVES kids! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz I love them too HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile And I am also a kid! yay! Well, 16 but still a kid you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface that is because I have pdd-nos. a form of autism.. and that means i am 16 but sometimes i act like someone from age 13/14 you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface

Awwww sweetheart, my 6 yrs old son have pdd-nos , autism too. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
Don't be shy, be proud of yourself ok Smile
I know how special, and in a very good way, pdd-nos autistic person are. I know my son he's unique Smile

L.O.V.E ♥️ HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Eva R wrote:We are all like Michael! We all still have a child's heart! And we don't have to lose it!! We have to hold it! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

omg! I hope I can still meet Michael one day! My wish is that we all of this forum will meet him one day (together HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile ) and that we have fun! Gosh, I love my fantasy!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz

Awwwwwwwww............. that would make me soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!
Meating Michael would make my dream come true...... HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cheers Then I would believe in miracles HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
But HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_pale what if................ HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_sad
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Eva R wrote:

Awwww sweetheart, my 6 yrs old son have pdd-nos , autism too. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
Don't be shy, be proud of yourself ok HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile
I know how special, and in a very good way, pdd-nos autistic person are. I know my son he's unique HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile

L.O.V.E ♥️ HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz

aww OK. How is he doing? The young years and the teenage years are the hardest people say.. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_pale Oh I know he is special! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin People think I am special too because of my autism. Don't know why! People say I can 'talk' to animals. Not really talk ofcourse! But I understand them really fast or something HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_tongue
I use zoloft for more than a year now... Because I had a hard time in the second class of high school. My class was really busy you know. I really don't like that. So I got the medicin. I can't slick pills, i am just scared you know. So I have a drink for my medicin. It is REALLY GROSSS!!!! So I have to take it wiith applesauce. (I feel ashamed!) applesauce makes the taste less gross. So I have more than a year every night applesauce!! NOW I HATE APPLESAUCE!!! I want to quit with my medicin but I works so good you know..

Sorry to tell you my life story! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface I just really trust you guys and I think you are really special! And BTW, not just autistic people are special! `you guys are also special! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Yeah if Michael is official alive one day, my life goal will be to meet him one day! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface And I really think he is alive. I think that because of your theories ofcourse and also, because first I talked to Michael every night and wrote in a little book to him. you know, letters. I asked him millions times and prayed that he would come and visit me. But NOTHING happened. I asked him if he was with me, he had to show a sign. ( NO i am not like la toya! HAHA Very Happy ) I thought maybe he didn't heard me or something..
On my birthday, I had a HUGE balloon with fire underneeth and it went REALLY high in the air you know! And I wrote something on it: Oma (means grandmother) en (means and) Michael Jackson, I love you. After that, I cried. More because of Michael. I wanted so bad he visit me. My grandmother passed away years ago so I accepted more. But then, I saw a shadow went to my hand. ( I am not crazy or something! don't worry! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_tongue ) And It felt really warm! So I thought! YAY! Michael! your here! But I thought. No, i asked him millions of times to come to me when I had it really hard. But he didnt come. now I asked also my grandmother, which i am sure she died, and something happened. Yes, I think it was my grandmother, not Michael.
So that is also a reason for me to think my hero is alive!

omg! please don't think I am crazy like la toya! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_tongue
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 pm

haha guys...age is no obstacle in life.....i don't feel my age (28)...i can't believe i'll be 30 soon.... HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 pm

@Eva R

My son began school this year and he really LOVE school Smile It's great you know Smile I was afraid about school, because it's a HUGE change (you know how changes are not easy). But he just really love being with the other kids and everything Smile The teacher and all people around him are very nice Smile

He didn't take medication now, we didn't feel he needs that right now.

You know, you're special because you don't see things like everybody, you can see them in a very special way Smile I know my son always have very great stories to tell, and he's a real "sponge" Wink His memory..amazing Wink

You know what ...since I know more about autism, pdd-nos especially as well, I think Michael is maybe pdd-nos or maybe asperger...I don't know. But I think he just never was diagnosed , because at that time, it was not something people undesrtood very well.

And you're not crazy, you have imagination Smile I'm sure you can do amazing things.

and if Michael is alive, I really wish you will meet him Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Human_nature wrote:@Eva R

My son began school this year and he really LOVE school HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile It's great you know HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile I was afraid about school, because it's a HUGE change (you know how changes are not easy). But he just really love being with the other kids and everything HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile The teacher and all people around him are very nice HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile

He didn't take medication now, we didn't feel he needs that right now.

You know, you're special because you don't see things like everybody, you can see them in a very special way HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile I know my son always have very great stories to tell, and he's a real "sponge" HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_wink His memory..amazing HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_wink

You know what ...since I know more about autism, pdd-nos especially as well, I think Michael is maybe pdd-nos or maybe asperger...I don't know. But I think he just never was diagnosed , because at that time, it was not something people undesrtood very well.

And you're not crazy, you have imagination HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile I'm sure you can do amazing things.

and if Michael is alive, I really wish you will meet him HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile

oh, I think your son is amazing and beautiful! I am really happy for him he likes school! And he likes the other kids! That is just great for a little kid with autism! When I went to school when I was little, i was terrified.. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_pale But not anymore! Very Happy

yes i also thought Michael maybe has that! He is so shy (OK, maybe that is because of his childhood ofcourse) and he really shows symtones of someone with pdd-nos or asperger. well, I am proud of him if he really has it, because it would be really hard for someone with autism to go touring and go to different places everyday. Gosh I love him!

Yes I hope to meet him one day, or his children! And I hope you guys also will meet him one day. I just go to his house and sit next to the gates of his house. he has to come out his house one day right? HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_tongue hahaha! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

See wrote:
Eva R wrote:We are all like Michael! We all still have a child's heart! And we don't have to lose it!! We have to hold it! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

omg! I hope I can still meet Michael one day! My wish is that we all of this forum will meet him one day (together HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile ) and that we have fun! Gosh, I love my fantasy!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz

Awwwwwwwww............. that would make me soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!
Meating Michael would make my dream come true...... HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_cheers Then I would believe in miracles HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
But HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_pale what if................ HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_sad

That would be so nice! I would have the time of my life then! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 18 @ See, dont think what would be if............ Sad Think better what would be if............ HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 2
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Hey, I'm right behind you LOL I just got my invite for my 20 year class reunion, now I feel old Razz

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 25 Oh, come on, Sis! I´m older than you but I dont feel like an old grandma! clown
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:45 pm

badloving wrote:haha guys...age is no obstacle in life.....i don't feel my age (28)...i can't believe i'll be 30 soon.... HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_smile

lol! I cant believe I´ll be 40 soon HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 20
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:11 pm

@badloving-I know I cannot believe I will be thirty soon too. I am 27....it really did come quick.
@EvaR and HN-just joining the group convo too-I have a ten year old sister who is "developmentaly delayed" ,which is a professional way of saying undiagnosed form of autism. I also have a 4 year old brother who is autistic. They are the most precious things. They are completetly differant ,there are so many types of autism. HN I am glad that your child is making well with the other children,my siblings sometimes have a hard time-though they don't know it and it is not their fault-but they try to play with others and they just get weird looks b/c children can be cruell They don't know they are differant. Really the ones that will play with them are younger than they are. I have a special love for special people.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

@Eva R and neverlandprincess

Yes he likes the other kids. I was anxious about that, but so far it's really good Smile Some little incident, but nothing major.
And the teacher and everybody around (they are 4 for a group of 6 kids) are very very nice Smile

About Michael, I think it was "natural" for him (shows and everything), he began at 5 yrs old. But we can see many things. Everybody always tell he was not like the others, was different, and he felt different too Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Hey, I'm right behind you LOL I just got my invite for my 20 year class reunion, now I feel old HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_razz

My 20 year reunion was in June of 2008. I didnt go but i saw hundreds of pics online and let me just say that I am VERY proud of how Ive aged. Some of the people have really changed........like REALLY changed!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Hey, I'm right behind you LOL I just got my invite for my 20 year class reunion, now I feel old HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_razz

My 20 year reunion was in June of 2008. I didnt go but i saw hundreds of pics online and let me just say that I am VERY proud of how Ive aged. Some of the people have really changed........like REALLY changed!!!

Ha haa! I bet you look absolutely beautiful! Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 pm

@mjgirl86.....I wouldnt say beautiful....But Im not ugly either
I just havent changed much since high school. Maybe a few more wrinkles, but that is what all the $300 creams are for right? I dont spend that kind of money on that stuff....I have found my youth in the Olay Regenerist products!! That stuff is even better then Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream!!

All this talk about age and HN and Eva's post have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!

I feel so happy right now!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Awww! Good! Very Happy
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 pm

warmth and happiness-thinking of creams-I sell AVON and the ANEW REgenerist line is also really good.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@mjgirl86.....I wouldnt say beautiful....But Im not ugly either
I just havent changed much since high school. Maybe a few more wrinkles, but that is what all the $300 creams are for right? I dont spend that kind of money on that stuff....I have found my youth in the Olay Regenerist products!! That stuff is even better then Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream!!

All this talk about age and HN and Eva's post have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!

I feel so happy right now!!

aww! That is great! I feel great too because of you guys! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:52 am

GOOD he is the most beautiful man in the world... what a face.. what eyes drunken drunken drunken
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight For Troot Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 am

SO... MUCH... PHOTOSHOP.

The first picture in this thread, he has beed Picasso'd. His mouth is diagonal.

The second picture in this thread is the face of Michael from the HIStory tour, cropped and placed on. Note the black shadows that JUST happen to be in the right places so that you can't see the cut-and-paste job.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight For Troot Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 am

Check this out.

How much Photoshopping has happened on this pic to the left? Compare it with the pic on the right.

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Jackso10

That first picture in both the thread and CD booklet is disgraceful. The hair, eyes and nose are pasted on, at a different angle to his mouth and chin.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight For Troot Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:46 am

Plus we have Joe and LaToya saying for the most part it's body doubles in all of the 3D movie clips and in most of the long shots... :\
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 am

neverlandprincess wrote:warmth and happiness-thinking of creams-I sell AVON and the ANEW REgenerist line is also really good.

Well I am right up there with some on you guys because I just turned 40 last week!

I heard very good things about the ANEW line from Avon, like it is the best cream out there and I never used any creams other than regular lotion. Maybe I should give it a try! So Anew combined with Olay? That sounds pretty great! Maybe I can purchase it from you?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 am

Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 25 Oh, come on, Sis! I´m older than you but I dont feel like an old grandma! clown

lol! lol!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 am

Oh, god, I love you "girls" HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Lol
I´m 34 and sometimes feel like life is over HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Lol

PS! Did you noticed that "black pants Michael" has on evey pic dirty pants? Hmm, did they filmed that all in one day - so, where is the rest? HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_scratch ... should it mean something at all HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:DAYUM, MICHAEL!!! Very Happy Smile bounce affraid cheers cheers Cool

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd2

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd8

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd3

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd1

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd10

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd9

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd7

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd6

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd15

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd12

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd18

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd17

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Tiicd16

ENJOY!! Twisted Evil

Hi everyone,

Is it just me, or do you agree that EARS are different in these pics....compare big/small pics ...

1. black jacket LEFT ear points up, ears close to head
  2. gray jacket LEFT ear points DOWN ad OUT from head
  3. gray jacket RIGHT ear curls DOWN and OUT from head
  4. white/striped jacket ears closer to head
  5. silver jacket RIGHT ear points UP, ears larger than gray jacket ears
  6. blue jacket RIGHT ear points UP, ears larger than grey jacket ears
Then, I used Miss J's avatar from Thread, page 1, and noted MJ's ears are perfect, small, and close to his head. Do you see what I see????

White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 pm

"Who you gonna call?? HOAX Busters" Very Happy *sing*

God, how wonderful he looks....such a beautyful man with a beautyful soul Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Kirsche wrote:"Who you gonna call?? HOAX Busters" Very Happy *sing*

Lol...that is so cute! Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
Kirsche wrote:"Who you gonna call?? HOAX Busters" Very Happy *sing*

Lol...that is so cute! Smile

hehe, thank you HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 3 Icon_redface
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 pm

I saw TII this evening and I realized, that some MJ´s had earlobes (like MJ has!) and some "Impersonators" had no earlobes..........
What does that mean?
Michael was realy thin in the movie.
Do earlobes get smaller if you are getting thinner???
I dont think so....hm? scratch
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Can I just say one thing...

Michael's eyes speak a thousand words, it seems like they are showing us his life story. Michael is beautiful =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3