Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

+44
Fight For Troot
ziffes
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJmylife90
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Thetruth
Eva R
DooDoo
See
neverlandprincess
Styloprincess
marsheliamorgan
IndonesianGirl
iMISSYOUMJ
GirlInTheMirror1
ILuvUMoreMJ
juliet
missyoumuch
lou
Loree
city.gal1
CantStopLovingU
rowdyangel
MJFOREVER
jpresley
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
anotherpartofme
Syringa
phyli
Bitten
ishealive
badloving
Makea
Jubilee
BJ
4evermichael71
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
miss j
lonelynation
NYMoonwalker
mjgirl86
48 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Younger or older, he is the personification of sexiness. It hurts that members of his family called him ugly. They were so wrong!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added-

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Dear God I never ever curse (except under my breath) but Dammit he was hotter than he-ell!!! Sexy right down to his guyliner(always loved his eyeliner anyway). He looks as good here as the bad years. So crazy -there for a while he looked so so bad-but I truly believe it was the stress and depression of those years. Outragous. These are so not doubles-those eyes cannot be replicated.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Dear God I never ever curse (except under my breath) but Dammit he was hotter than he-ell!!! Sexy right down to his guyliner(always loved his eyeliner anyway). He looks as good here as the bad years. So crazy -there for a while he looked so so bad-but I truly believe it was the stress and depression of those years. Outragous. These are so not doubles-those eyes cannot be replicated.
I agree with you completely! Even through his sadness and pain he was still beautiful and he still is. Personally, I love the curls, but curls or no curls, he's just so HOT!
Someone said he's like fine wine, he only gets better with age. I so agree with that!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:16 pm

@4ever...girl obviously we have absolutely nothing else in life right now-I have been on this comp ever since I got off work. Watching Dangerous/Bucharest and on this dang site. Yes he was so so gorgous. Dont care what he did to make himself that way but I wish he had not thought he looked like a lizard-God bless him. The humblenss about his looks made him so much sexier but it is so sad that he felt that way. I love the curls too but I really like how it is in my signature pic. as well.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:26 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@4ever...girl obviously we have absolutely nothing else in life right now-I have been on this comp ever since I got off work. Watching Dangerous/Bucharest and on this dang site. Yes he was so so gorgous. Dont care what he did to make himself that way but I wish he had not thought he looked like a lizard-God bless him. The humblenss about his looks made him so much sexier but it is so sad that he felt that way. I love the curls too but I really like how it is in my signature pic. as well.
I like how he looks in your sig pic too, He's just so darn cute! I agree, I know I have absolutely nothing else in my life right now either. I'm listening to the 80s channel on Music Choice and "Billie Jean" just played. I saw on there he played himself in an early 90s movie called "Switched At Birth". I heard of the movie but never knew he was in it.
I watched Dangerous in Bucharest earlier today LOL..I did take a short break and watched Ghostbusters tho, it's one of my guilty pleasure movies LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm

HAHAHA!!! LOL-I never saw Switched At Birth but I know of it-didnt know he was in it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:HAHAHA!!! LOL-I never saw Switched At Birth but I know of it-didnt know he was in it.
It kinda makes me want to check it out just to see him Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

heck yeah! I even looked up MIBII on youtube just to see the scene with him because I honestly could not remember.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:47 am

neverlandprincess wrote:heck yeah! I even looked up MIBII on youtube just to see the scene with him because I honestly could not remember.
Were you able to find anything?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 am

Seriously do you guys see several different Michaels???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am

See wrote:Seriously do you guys see several different Michaels???

Nope I don't see different Michael. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Herz HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Herz oh my , he looks so handsome it hurts ...!!!
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't see differant Michaels in these scans-he does look younger but maybe he really did have more surgery then he had before-@4evermichael-oh yeah I did find the MIBII scene with Michael-its the one where he is on the big flat screen "agent M"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:55 pm

@neverlandprincess-I agree with you. I don't see any different Michaels either.
That's cool you found the scene, I'll have to find it and check it out Very Happy Oh and I LOVE your new sig and avatar Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm

@4evermichael-thanks alot-I always go through sooo many looking (b/c I just cant make up my mind Smile )
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

OMG! soo beautiful!!! I really think this is the real Michael Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:05 pm

@neverlandprincess I know the feeling..so many beautiful pics to choose from!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah DAMN is also my reaction!
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:09 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Nope I don't see different Michael. HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_smile

I think it's rather obvious it's the same beautiful Michael I love you
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:16 pm

@Eva R
@mjgirl86

I agree with the both of you. He was having fillers put in and some repair work done so maybe this is the result?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:16 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I think it's rather obvious it's the same beautiful Michael I love you

They all are same
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 am

ABOUT TO ADD MORE HQ PHOTOS! Razz [You have seen, but not in this size, so...] STAY TUNED!! Laughing Twisted Evil
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am

I dont believe all of these to be MJ.....the one of him on the platform,is NOT him....look at his neck/chin area. There a few others as well....some pics show him with the cleft chin and other it isnt visible.....

Thank you for posting these!!

Last edited by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 am

*Uploading* Cool And what?? Question You decide, after you see these next ones. Looks like Michael to ME!! Very Happy
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 am

@mjgirl86, I wonder where do you find all this pictures? HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 am

Im not dissing this thread at all, please dont think that!! I just get the feeling that some are not him....we already know there are doubles in the movie..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Younger or older, he is the personification of sexiness. It hurts that members of his family called him ugly. They were so wrong!

yeah, personally, of all the jacksons brothers, mike was the most good looking one. like diana ross once said to him when he was younger, "..but i don't know that you could be so sexy!"
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:17 am

*THUMB NAILED for you all!*

HERRRRRE YOU GOOOOOO!!!! cheers bounce Razz Cool Twisted Evil NOW TELL ME THIS AINT OUR MICHAEL!!

Click the thumbnails, then CLICK them AGAIN to get the raw file sizes! So two clicks, per image!

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 C7t6e0iqpxq58bzbn07j_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Lm2drzbrkv9dq9p3i4yr_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 X4epiv696908sm0tf3yu_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Aox81ivqw5knm9o6az1_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 O7sa1tu4evjha5ooqdq_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Zc540rpevhpap9o392_thumb

MORE SEXINESS!!!! cherry

HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Cg5yfk4gh79ck9fee43z_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Ud1sou3pphfflx3ix3y_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Vd8ho6p74jp99eoxgpw7_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 T9xvry3yzlbr9k4y6ls9_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Xzlmidpnraw3xkk5iqp8_thumb HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Vvbyv3a3568im5qsmj6a_thumb

WOOT!! WOOT!!! SEXAY, RIGHT???
Very Happy

Last edited by mjgirl86 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:18 am

WOW..... um, we might need some thumbnails, for these bad boys...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:25 am

This is Michael Smile His hands...well everything, it's him Smile

Thank you VERY MUCH for the pictures HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am

why he had to be so damn gorgeous??? he is 50 for g0d sake!!!
michael is an angel!! cuz angel never grew old...!!
L.O.V.E you Michael!! lol!
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 am

MJmylife90 wrote:why he had to be so damn gorgeous??? he is 50 for g0d sake!!!
L.O.V.E you Michael!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Lol

50 yrs old is a number Wink The age is in the heart, espcially when we think about Michael Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 am

Ok....These pics are WAY to massive. Theyre gonna have to be made smaller...too long to load...sorry to be a pain!

These pics RAWWWWK!!!! the one of him where his shirt looks like its blowing all over? Ummm.........impure thoughts anyone!! LOL

Please make these pics smaller.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 am

Human_nature wrote:
L.O.V.E you Michael!! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Lol

50 yrs old is a number Wink The age is in the heart, espcially when we think about Michael Smile

Agreed! Very Happy And I am glad you all like the pics! If this isn't enough confirmation that it's clearly him, and no one else, then.. don't know what to tell you all! Tee hee! Laughing
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok....These pics are WAY to massive. Theyre gonna have to be made smaller...too long to load...sorry to be a pain!

These pics RAWWWWK!!!! the one of him where his shirt looks like its blowing all over? Ummm.........impure thoughts anyone!! LOL

Please make these pics smaller.

Okay, or I will try to thumbnail them! Working on it!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 am

ummm...wow....he looks..........old..........suddenly i feel sad.....in my head, i always have the image of him about 15 years ago....wow...how time passing by............
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 am

My bf is soon to be 53 and he still has it goin on in ALL areas!!! Age is just a state of mind.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 am

@mjgirl86

Yes these are him most definately. I just think that SOME of the previous pics were not him but a double. These new pics ARE him......I looked at the hands!! And his mouth/lips/nose area....

I think its cute how his pants are a little dirty!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 am

miss j wrote:ummm...wow....he looks..........old..........suddenly i feel sad.....in my head, i always have the image of him about 15 years ago....wow...how time passing by............

If I'm like him at 50-51 yrs old I'll be very happy you know.
He don't looks old for me, sorry. He looks WOW !
HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:56 am

Human_nature wrote:
miss j wrote:ummm...wow....he looks..........old..........suddenly i feel sad.....in my head, i always have the image of him about 15 years ago....wow...how time passing by............

If I'm like him at 50-51 yrs old I'll be very happy you know.
He don't looks old for me, sorry. He looks WOW !
HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_cheers

sure he was! it's just i haven't seen his picture in his 50s as clear as those! but hey, of course he was the sexy old man!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 am

50 is not old for me Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 am

after a reconsideration, i have to agree with you. especially a 50 years old man who really watch his appearance!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 am

Human_nature wrote:50 is not old for me Wink

Same here! heh heh
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

50 is not old at all, my dad is 54 and he looks better now than he did in his 30´s HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Again, he looks AMAZING for his age! But he has changed and aged, I think so too.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 am

Thankyou for the pictures! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_smile 50 is not old to me. he's still so AMAZING! HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 am

50 isn't old at all. He's still beautiful and perfect in my eyes. Sadly, we all age. Michael is just aging very well Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:14 am

I love you

Last edited by mjgirl86 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:29 am

mjgirl86 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:50 is not old for me Wink

Same here! heh heh

Same here too Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:50 is not old at all, my dad is 54 and he looks better now than he did in his 30´s HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Again, he looks AMAZING for his age! But he has changed and aged, I think so too.
Your dad is 54? How old are you?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:50 is not old at all, my dad is 54 and he looks better now than he did in his 30´s HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THESE HQ SCANS!! *Dies* New Photos added- - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Your dad is 54? How old are you?

I´m 26. Why?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next