Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!!

5 posters

Go down

JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!! Empty JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!!

Post by sunnyscrapper Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 pm

I am reposting this with a different title as I have updated the thread and I am not sure whether many people saw it.

I have been reading the JCC threads on here and decided to have a look at them a bit more closely. I loved them on MJHD and was sad that they got removed. Anyway, I thought they were anagrams but now I am not so sure as the anagram didn't make much sense to me.

I decided to look at them cryptically instead by trying to work out what each word might mean and by just using an online thesaurus to find alternative words with the same/similar meanings. T think they make quite a lot of sense but let me know what you think.

Here goes:

May the sun set on the darkest grass

Sun - the light (the truth)
Set - settle/fix
Darkest - cloudiest/murkiest/dingiest

Grass - informant/traitor/squealer/snitch

Meaning - the truth will come out about the traitors and those who are spreading lies about MJ (and they are certainly coming out of the woodwork now).

Sunshine Boat Games

Sunshine - the bright part of any 24 hours - the day
Boat - launch
Games - amusement/joke/fun/adventure

Meaning - This is the day the fun and games will start!!

The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.

Heat - excitement
Circle - ring/circus
Closing - end/final
Tighter - set/steady/secure

Meaning - great excitement that the 'circus' is finally set or ready to come to an end.

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert - clever
Steel - to prepare or activate
Thickhead - dummy

Meaning - A cleverly prepared dummy (ie the one used for the death hoax). He is not dead!

Overjoyed helping crudities

Overjoyed - thrilled
Helping - promote/aid/assist/advise
Crudities - vulgarities/offensiveness/obscenity

Meaning - Thrilled to be able to assist in showing everyone how the media lies in the rubbish and nastiness or vulgarities that it prints or maybe a reference to 'Thriller' here.

Dominate Insociable Thieving

Dominate - overlook/control
Insociable - arrogant/remote
Thieving - fraudulent/crooked/cunning

Meaning - Control arrogant frauds/crooks - ie get control of those who sought to steal his money or assets.

Alternative meaning - Michael is overlooking the situation remotely/from afar.

Worthier Overfed Patients (UPDATED)

Worthier - honourable/trustworthy/blameless
Overfed - over-nourished/fat/profitable
Patient - calm/perservering/victim/sick person

Meaning - possibly 'I am trustworthy or blameless victim of the 'fat cats' or greedy people.'

Mourn Small Flowers

Mourn - miss/suffer/sorrow
Small - insignificant/little
Flowers - the best bit/the prize (the meaning is not just a plant but can also mean the choicest bit or prize!)

Meaning - the media miss the best bits about people and just print the insignificant rubbish.
Alternative meaning - you have to suffer a little to get the big prize!

The Sun Shines on Everyone

The sun - light/brilliance
Shines - illuminates
on Everyone - all/the public/the world

Meaning - The light (the truth) will illuminate everything, it will come out. The world will know.

Hundred Cremators

Hundred - multitude/mass/very many
Cremators - incinerators

Meaning - Many will burn, many will be brought down by this. I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!

Princess Grace

Princess - monarch/nobility/royalty
Grace - forgiveness/mercy/compassion

Meaning - Forgive the 'King of Pop', forgive me.

I think there are some messages to us there.

Last edited by sunnyscrapper on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!! Empty Re: JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!!

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Make sense to me Smile

thank you Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!! Empty Re: JCC's other cryptic comments and what I think they mean. Please read!!

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

He really did have a Major Reason to do this .... Thanx you for writing out and making it so much easier to comprend ... the whole reason I didn't say anything - never good with anorgrams or weird puzzle - translation words like this... the ending part seems like a apology to his fans who loved him - like us ... I love you I love you I love you I love you .... *Michael , if are reading this (IDK on it ) but I forgive you with all my heart and understand very well *...... Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks guys.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 am

this is a copy/past from the other treat..

well im just thinking..
JCC had to know something. im thinking of all the clues.. witch he had given us.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-jackson-tribute-10aug10,0,3052915.story

look at this article.. think of some of the clues(witch he told a long time ago Shocked ).. how would he know unless he really is taking some part of it??

im posting this here to because Jcc was saying the right thing... in a really stupid way.. but he was saying it.. a long time before the papers knew about it..
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:25 am

ziffes wrote:this is a copy/past from the other treat..

well im just thinking..
JCC had to know something. im thinking of all the clues.. witch he had given us.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-jackson-tribute-10aug10,0,3052915.story

look at this article.. think of some of the clues(witch he told a long time ago Shocked ).. how would he know unless he really is taking some part of it??

im posting this here to because Jcc was saying the right thing... in a really stupid way.. but he was saying it.. a long time before the papers knew about it..

which clues ?

sorry i'm tired and I can't see...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 am

Human_nature wrote:
ziffes wrote:this is a copy/past from the other treat..

well im just thinking..

which clues ?

sorry i'm tired and I can't see...

well the clues he gave on MJDH.
with the castle and that stuff..
i cant find the treat now...
sorry about that.

but it was when he first started posting.

EDIT: here is a link
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/i-told-you-what-you-think-edit-t181.htm
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 am

oh ok, thanks ziffes Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 am

Very Happy YW..

maybe this guy is laying maybe not... but it is still a bit creepy... Neutral
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 pm

wow, thats freaky! i now, more than ever think this guy knows something!
arghh im so mad at MJHD for banning him!
he could have been the answer!!
i mean- he said about the castles! he said it in EARLY JULY! at this point, NOTHING was happening except MJ's tribute in LONDON for his birthday.
Now, mid august it has been announced that his tribute is going to be held in vienna (which was also mentioned in an anagram i believe) and in a castle.
just.. affraid
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down