Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read

+21
jade jackson
vanessa
CaptainJaneway
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
Human_nature
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Answers
flowers777
CantStopLovingU
MJFOREVER
clover
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
CharlieBarley
IWSICS
rellababy
MJJ Love
lovelidae
carpenoctem
sunnyscrapper
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read Empty JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I am reposting this with a different title as I have updated the thread to add another one and I am not sure whether many people saw it.

I have been reading the JCC threads on here and decided to have a look at them a bit more closely. I thought they were anagrams but they didn't make much sense to me.

So I tried to work out what each word might mean using an online thesaurus to find alternative words with the same/similar meanings. T think they make quite a lot of sense but let me know what you think.

May the sun set on the darkest grass

Sun - the light (the truth)
Set - settle/fix
Darkest - cloudiest/murkiest/dingiest

Grass - informant/traitor/squealer/snitch

Meaning - the light will settleon/truth will come out about those who are traitors and those who spreading lies about MJ (there are plenty of them and they are certainly coming out of the woodwork now)!!!

Sunshine Boat Games

Sunshine - the bright part of any 24 hours - the day
Boat - launch
Games - amusement/joke/fun/adventure

Meaning - This is the day/today the fun and games will start!!

The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.

Heat - excitement
Circle - ring/circus
Closing - end/final
Tighter - set/steady/secure

Meaning - very excited that the 'circus' is finally set or ready to come to an end.

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert - clever
Steel - to prepare or activate
Thickhead - dummy

Meaning - A cleverly prepared dummy (ie the one used for the death hoax). He is not dead!

Overjoyed helping crudities

Overjoyed - thrilled
Helping - promote/aid/assist/advise
Crudities - vulgarities/offensiveness/obscenity

Meaning - Thrilled to be able to assist in showing everyone how the media lies in the rubbish and nastiness or vulgarities that it prints. May also be a reference to 'Thriller' here.

Dominate Insociable Thieving

Dominate - overlook/control
Insociable - arrogant/remote
Thieving - fraudulent/crooked/cunning

Meaning - Control arrogant frauds/crooks - ie MJ will get control of those who sought to steal his money or assets or control him.

Alternative meaning - Michael is overlooking the situation remotely/from afar.

Worthier Overfed Patients (UPDATED)

Worthier - honourable/trustworthy/blameless
Overfed - over-nourished/fat/profitable
Patient - calm/perservering/victim/sick person

Meaning might be 'I am trustworthy or blameless victim of the 'fat cats' or greedy people.'

Mourn Small Flowers

Mourn - miss/suffer/sorrow
Small - insignificant/little
Flowers - the best bit/the prize (the meaning is not just a plant but can also mean the choicest bit or prize!)

Meaning - you have to suffer a little to get the big prize!

The Sun Shines on Everyone

The sun - light/brilliance
Shines - illuminates
on Everyone - all/the public/the world

Meaning - The light (the truth) will illuminate everything, it will come out. The world will know.

Hundred Cremators

Hundred - multitude/mass/very many
Cremators - incinerators

Meaning - Many will burn, many will be brought down by this. I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!

Princess Grace

Princess - monarch/nobility/royalty
Grace - forgiveness/mercy/compassion

Meaning - Forgive the 'King of Pop', forgive me.

I think there are some messages to us there.

Last edited by sunnyscrapper on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read Empty Re: JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Great job. I especially like the last one.

Back to top Go down

JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read Empty Re: JCC Cryptic Comments and what I think they mean - Updated please read

Post by carpenoctem Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

superior job, @ sunnyscrapper

What I was also thinking about " The sun shines on everyone" was the movie.
Since it's released all over the world at the same time in theatres and TV "everyone" will see it
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 pm

You did a simply superb analysis. I agree with you MissDahmer, I especially like the last one.

You have nothing to apologize for Michael, we support you.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

THIS IS A WONDERFUL BREAKDOWN!
YOU DEFINITELY ROCK!!!!

AND BOY are we really dealing with a TRIUE GENIUS! MJ is amazing.
WOW!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 pm

great job
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:I am reposting this with a different title as I have updated the thread to add another one and I am not sure whether many people saw it.

I have been reading the JCC threads on here and decided to have a look at them a bit more closely. I thought they were anagrams but they didn't make much sense to me.

So I tried to work out what each word might mean using an online thesaurus to find alternative words with the same/similar meanings. T think they make quite a lot of sense but let me know what you think.

Set - settle/fix

Meaning - the light will settleon/truth will come out about those who are traitors and those who spreading lies about MJ (there are plenty of them and they are certainly coming out of the woodwork now)!!!

Sunshine Boat Games

Boat - launch

Heat - excitement
Circle - ring/circus
Closing - end/final

Meaning - very excited that the 'circus' is finally set or ready to come to an end.

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert - clever
Thickhead - dummy

Meaning - A cleverly prepared dummy (ie the one used for the death hoax). He is not dead!

Overjoyed - thrilled

Meaning - Thrilled to be able to assist in showing everyone how the media lies in the rubbish and nastiness or vulgarities that it prints. May also be a reference to 'Thriller' here.

Meaning - Control arrogant frauds/crooks - ie MJ will get control of those who sought to steal his money or assets or control him.

Meaning might be 'I am trustworthy or blameless victim of the 'fat cats' or greedy people.'

Mourn Small Flowers

Flowers - the best bit/the prize (the meaning is not just a plant but can also mean the choicest bit or prize!)

Shines - illuminates

Meaning - The light (the truth) will illuminate everything, it will come out. The world will know.

Hundred Cremators

Cremators - incinerators

Meaning - Many will burn, many will be brought down by this. I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!

Princess Grace

This freeked the hell out of me.
But it make sence.

This is to much to just be someone who is playing with peoples feelings.

Am i Naive for believe this guy?? there is something in these messages, I cant let go

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

I agree- this is way too much for a guy messing us about.
JCC knows something! affraid
How exicting! jocolor
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Okey I have been starring at this name for an hour now: Joke Calms China. This name meens something I got it to mean:" Joke Calms China"= Michael Jackson. I know its not Michael.

But what i mean is.

Someone chose this name for a reason he also chose to write these words for a reason.

I dont know if you get my point??

Okey I felt sick again.

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 pm

SunnyScapper, this is great work!! Well done!
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm

@ Al B.Sure!Love
You just said MJ is a genius. I've been looking around on twitter. Lisa M. Presley is peeping with a guy "JCurry71" this is what se said:
"@JCurry71 I think even the all time genius at one point was a dumbass, and at one point the dumbass was a genius.12:56 AM Aug 4th from web in reply to JCurry71"
And here is what he peeped her:
@LMariePresley went either way. But, based upon right or wrong you are judged by society! You have a 50/50 chance of being...(con't)12:18 PM Aug 1st from web in reply to LMariePresley

<LI id=status_3074270640 class="hentry u-JCurry71 status hover" done65="10" done64="10" done61="10" done60="10" done129="10" done128="10" done125="10" done124="10" done121="10" done120="10" done117="10" done116="10" done113="10" done112="10" done109="10" done108="10" done105="10" done104="10" done101="10" done100="10" done97="10" done96="10" done93="10" done92="10" done89="10" done88="10" jQuery1250192223250="12" done85="10" done84="10" done81="10" done80="10" done77="10" done76="10" done73="10" done72="10" done69="10" done68="10" done57="10" done56="10" done53="10" done52="10" done49="10" done48="10" done45="10" done44="10" done41="10" done40="10" done37="10" done36="10" done33="10" done32="10" done29="10" done28="10" done25="10" done24="10" done21="10" done20="10" done17="10" done16="10" done13="10" done12="10" done9="10" done8="10" done5="10" done4="10" done1="10" done0="10">
@LMariePresley society calls you a genius. But, if the outcome is not so good you are a dumbass? The decision you made could have (con't)12:15 PM Aug 1st from web in reply to LMariePresley</LI>
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

OMG....didn't JCC say something about August 1st? This was peeped august 1st ny JCurry71: "I am so busy, I can't see straight! I have two jobs to complete by the weekend, I have to learn 4 songs by noon tomorrow and got a funeral!12:28 PM Aug 1st from web"

Maybe the funeral was origanally planned on that date but had to get put off before it was even announced
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 pm

HAHA!! I just had a messed up twisted thought.

Maybe MJ knows something about the scumbags who ruined the economy too.

I know it means nothing and has nothing to do with MJ....

nevermind...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 pm

I am SO burnt out by trying to figure out JCC. I had asked in another thread if when he posted all this stuff? Was it before anything of the tribute concert was mentioned?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by clover Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

The Jacksonologist, Yeah JCC posted all this stuff weeks ago early to mid July maybe?
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 am

i believe it all started on about 15 or 16th july Very Happy
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:I am reposting this with a different title as I have updated the thread to add another one and I am not sure whether many people saw it.

Set - settle/fix

Sunshine Boat Games

Boat - launch

Heat - excitement
Circle - ring/circus
Closing - end/final

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert - clever
Thickhead - dummy

Overjoyed - thrilled

Mourn Small Flowers

Shines - illuminates

Hundred Cremators

Cremators - incinerators

Princess Grace

omg i feel so dumb when i look at youre post lol! youre smart Razz nice job Very Happy
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 am

Im 100% convinced that there is some truth about this JCC Guy. This is to much to put into it, if you just wanna play with peoples feelings. But does this mean that Michael is alive then??

It has to.

OH GOD. I felt sick to my stomack

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 am

or jcc is a very smart but sick somebody geek Razz
or he knows something about the thing we all hope to be true Very Happy i dont know it anymore:S:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 am

He definately has alot of time on his hands to have come up with all this stuff, which leads me to believe he might be a faker, but then if MJ is alive he would want to let his believers know somehow but without telling them outright wouldn't he? He would probably thoroughly enjoy all this mysticism!
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 am

From the minute I read JCC post I believed him. I dont know who he is, but I dont doubt his intentions for a minute.

This post by SunnyS is absolutely AMAZING! There are always so many different ways at looking at the same thing. Using a Thesaurus was GENIUS Sunny!

Let's just say for arguments sake, that whatever it is MJ needs/wants to tell the world is so big, so shocking it would literally alter the state of what everyone "thinks" is reality. Couple that with the love, pure love that his millions and millions of fans have for him - and you have a very dangerous combination.

Watching MJ in his final years - he was battling the "Conspiresy" against great musical artists. He said it had to stop and was serious.

If any of you believe the Illuminati/SONYtheories, you can clearly see a shift in Michael from the years where he was under the pressure to do what they wanted IE: Certain symbolism, ect - and when he got to the point where he said: NO MORE! I cant say if I believe this 100% but it is plausible

I think that the black pather dance is a beautiful rendition of the struggles MJ went through battling those dark forces and his decision to finally say NO MORE - What a coincidence that he was charged AGAIN with the child abuse thing, that was another warning and it really almost took our poor Michael out - The stress of such horrible accusions, the police brutality - Watch the 60 MINUTES interview, he clearly says, "Its a conspiresy" and then says I DONT WANT TO SAY TO MUCH, IM DONE, IM DONE, IM HURTING.

The forces he battled/battles could be very dark, but darkness cannot live in the light. No matter how dark a room or place is, the light of one small match will illuminate the entire room. What if, what if Michael is planning on coming right out and telling the world what really goes on with artists such as him? How the media is USED to destroy those that will not comply? How the media USES the artist, like a leech to make money off of fake phoney lies and made up tabloid stories?

This could be a two fold thing - Expose the people behind the curtain? Expose the media for what it really is?

I just dont know anymore, there would have to be a very good reason for Michael needing to do this. The only way he could pull it off would be to have people around him willing to die to protect him. This is not a joke, its very serious.

Thats why I believe JCC, and he never once took it lightly - He quickly steped in, gave us enough info, and then stepped away, back into the shadows never to be heard from again.

My mind is spinning constantly over this, trying to figure out the motive for this hoax.

Was it (A) MJ needed to live a normal life and this way the way - Like Elvis?

(B) MJ said he wanted to take the film medium to a new level of innovation never done before? Is this a movie? Will this expose the media for what it is? A bunch of speculators?

(C) Was this neccessary to save his life because he knew someone would KILL him so he had no choice?

Sometimes I wish I could settle this in my mind and just say MJ IS gone, but it drives me crazy day in and day out trying to figure out what happened.

Maybe it is just best to take the clues we have, and wait and believe.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 am

Thats my point. He has to have alot of time to just "come up" with this.
But he didnt.
He didnt write it all at one time. I was over several days or weeks.

Only small sentences at the time.

I dont think he is a "sick" somebody.

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Thats my point. He has to have alot of time to just "come up" with this.
But he didnt.
He didnt write it all at one time. I was over several days or weeks.

Only small sentences at the time.

I dont think he is a "sick" somebody.

I agree with you - I dont think he is a sick anybody - I believe the messages he sent us whoever he was/is.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by flowers777 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm

I have been reading the JCC threads on here and decided to have a look more closely.... For me JCC is Michael Jackson! Remember the PRUH? this is Hospital for cancer.... and Princess Grace is Hospital treatment for drug addiction... What do you think?
Sorry for my english
flowers777
flowers777

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by flowers777 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Sad I have been reading the JCC threads on here and decided to have a look more closely.... For me JCC is Michael Jackson! Remember the PRUH? this is Hospital for cancer.... and Princess Grace is Hospital treatment for drug addiction... What do you think? Sad
Sorry for my english
flowers777
flowers777

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

when I searched PRUH I got the princess royal university hospital in south-east london

Back to top Go down

Post by Answers Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm

OK....JCC went into Chat and he said

lonely i stand on the moon, i wake up coming soon, no man of gold, 7 years old

Dont know what this means..
Thanks to V from chat for posting this..sorry if it has already been posted.
maybe no man of gold means no more GP? LOL
Answers
Answers

Aantal berichten : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Question hmmmmm............
(Answers, what does that mean, "no more GP"?)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm

God no more GP? I would rather die!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Rachel wrote:God no more GP? I would rather die!!

oh noooo, we can't live without GP...nope and nope and nope No king king lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh...gp.... lol
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

ok..so I did a search on Man of Gold... you know how MJ loved Marvel comics and at one point said he wanted to buy the company?

Check out this comic... about a Man of Gold.. the description starts out "this is it!"
http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=11105

It came out March 2009!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Answers Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm

omg- To add to your post SEEINGCLUES-look at the comments

THE STORY:
This is it,
the full-length story that, oddly enough, you keep demanding... THE
DEATH OF THE SENTRY! How will the Man of Gold finally fall to his arch
villain, The Void? How will the world go on? What about his best gal
Lindy (sniff) and Scout n' Li'l Watchdog (who never hurt anybody 'cause
he's a good dog) and Harrison Oogar and the Hillbillionaires and....
(sob)... we- we can't do this... excuse us, please...

Rated A …$2.99

DEATH OF THE SENTRY??????????????????????????????????????
Answers
Answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Answers Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

omg- To add to your post SEEINGCLUES-look at the comments

THE STORY:
This is it,
DEATH OF THE SENTRY! How will the Man of Gold finally fall to his arch
he's a good dog) and Harrison Oogar and the Hillbillionaires and....

Rated A …$2.99

DEATH OF THE SENTRY??????????????????????????????????????
Answers
Answers

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Shocked Wow , this so amazing Shocked - All this though Anograms .... I am so exicted - this will Blow everything out of the water .... and Comic Bit - I loving that some reason Wink .... I love comics !!!! lol!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Standing on the Moon (Greatful Dead song)
Lyrics:

Standing on the moon
I got no cobweb on my shoe
Standing on the moon
I'm feeling so alone and blue
I see the gulf of Mexico
As tiny as a tear
The coast of California
Must be somewhere over here - over here

Standing on the moon
I see the battle rage below
Standing on the moon
I see the soldiers come and go
There's a metal flag beside me
Someone planted long ago
Old Glory standing stiffly
Crimson, white and indigo - indigo

I see all of Southeast Asia
I can see El Salvador
I hear the cries of children
And the other songs of war
It's like a mighty melody
That rings down from the sky
Standing here upon the moon
I watch it all roll by - all roll by

Standing on the moon
With nothing else to do
A lovely view of heaven
But I'd rather be with you

Standing on the moon
I see a shadow on the sun
Standing on the moon
The stars go fading one by one
I hear a cry of victory
And another of defeat
A scrap of age old lullaby
Down some forgotten street

Standing on the moon
Where talk is cheap and vision true
Standing on the moon
But I would rather be with you
Somewhere in San Francisco
On a back porch in July
Just looking up to heaven
At this crescent in the sky

Standing on the moon
With nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven
But I'd rather be with you - be with you
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 pm

7 years old...

The Sony saga started in 2002 with that famous speech MJ made...

The will is also 7 years old..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 pm

I mention on MrsBenjamin forum about Brooke shields. When she gave her euology she said that we should look up and see michael in a cresecent moon or something like that. I know she mentioned the moon. Smile

My brain is tired from a lack of sleep.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:I mention on MrsBenjamin forum about Brooke shields. When she gave her euology she said that we should look up and see michael in a cresecent moon or something like that. I know she mentioned the moon. Smile

My brain is tired from a lack of sleep.

ah, that's right. Forgot about that. Brooke said he's probably sitting on the crescent of the moon.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Answers, was he in the chat on this site?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 am

not to mention she did look up too and pointed?. Smile lol hmmm need to watch video again.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 am

oh, wow, so far, my theory is right Very Happy I never wrote my whole theory yet , but I can tell you, if I'm right...It will be HUGE !! bounce king
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 am

THE STORY:

This is it,
DEATH OF THE SENTRY!
How will the Man of Gold finally fall to his arch
he's a good dog)
and Harrison Oogar and the Hillbillionaires and....

Rated A …$2.99

Cool Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 am

Please post your theory i want to read it. Smile
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:Please post your theory i want to read it. Smile

I'll try Wink I know I'm mysterious , but it's not my goal, believe me Smile But I knew since the beginning it start in 2002. I don't know why, I just knew...hmm Suspect Very Happy

I SO hope I'm right Like a Star @ heaven I will try to post my theory soon ok Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 am

ok i can't wait. Smile
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:ok i can't wait. Smile

Smile Thanks xx flower
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 am

JCC, Where are you?

We need you here

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 am

when did jcc said this in a chat????
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 am

Guys,

I too is one of the believers of JCC…here are some key points:

- Information that tribute concerts is going to be held in Vienna appears on 11August09, JCC posted the ‘anagram clue’ of Dominate insociable thieving (which we aware consist of words VIENNA CASTLE since mid July 09. At the very least JCC is on the inner circle of MJ since its quite impossible to know the info before Jermaine announced it on August 11

- In MJHD, a member named Insight also posting some short messages and some of them correlates with JCCs such as

Insight

Is it hot in here or is it hotter

JCC

The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter

- Also on MJHD, members already started a discussion regarding colors of the flowers, which I believe related to JCC’s clue below:

“colour of flowers”

I thought something that might help..

V
vanessa
vanessa

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next