Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE

+18
LizzieBee
bibi
anotherpartofme
Rach
mjthelegendlives
badloving
Styloprincess
marsheliamorgan
IndonesianGirl
4evermichael71
GirlInTheMirror1
Butterfly J
Syringa
MJ'sForever
Ilovemjstill
mjgirl86
Sweet1
Asia Grimes
22 posters

Go down

NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Empty NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE

Post by Asia Grimes Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Hey loved ones, my name is Asia and i'm very new here, infact i didn't know this forum existed until today. Words couldn't fully express how overjoyed i am to have found a Michael Jackson forum where people beleive in the impossible. To tell the truth there is no such thing as impossible, the only way that word can be given life, is if you tell yourself things are impossible. The mind is incredibly powerful, so much so that whatever you beleive in will manifest itself in your life. Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains, the bible even says ''Whatever a Man thinks so is he'', there's a saying that says ''You are what you eat'' but i beleive YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELEIVE. It doesn't matter if Michael is dead or alive because the power of God and prayer is far more powerful than ANY circumstance, Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead after he was already burried, so why can't the same thing be done for Michael? well, who said it couldn't?. My point is NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE, UNLESS YOU TELL YOURSELF THAT IT IS. Belief can make things happen, if you beleive than you won't have any problem praying and asking God to perform a miricle, prayer changes things, GOD can do all things, it all starts with BELIEF. Please remember, prayer moves God.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Empty Re: NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Asia,
You words are very well stated. I too, am a believer that with God all things are possible. I have never believed MJ to have met his dismise on June 25th. There were too many inconsistencies surrounding his death. Thus far all we could do was speculate but as the days draw nigh we come closer to discovering the truth of what actually happened and why. I know deep within my heart that MJ is alive and well. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Here here! Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello Asia and welcome to the forum. I too believe that with God all things are possible. In my heart Michael is still with us and like Sweet 1 said there are far too many inconsistencies to not question everything. So with that welcome to the family, I think you're gonna like it here.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

...very well said.
Someone special once said "when you have eliminated the impossible.... whatever is left must be the truth."
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Thank you so much loved ones for the warn welcomes and responses. Ilovemjstill said i'd like it here and i already do, i'm proud to be apart of this family. Thanks again. NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 am

Welcome, Asia : )
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 am

Welcome! You´re right, there is no such thing as impossible:)
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome Asia! Smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 am

Welcome Asia Smile
With God, all things are possible for sure!
With MJ..expect the unexpected Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 am

Welcome Asia ..
and im Asian .. *LOL , who cares ??

enjoy to posting here ..
and Impossible is nothing ...

L.O.V.E ....
keep da faith, da troot will prevail
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 am

welcome i hope you enjoy it here
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am

welcome, have fun here....and KEEP THE FAITH NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_biggrin
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 am

welcome!!!it's true that we all feel here that he's still with us and we pray to God we are right, but there were also so many clues and facts that helped us belive that...it's a pity you missed them cause they sure were very interesting....but you can go back on the threads and read them....it's more than believing here trust me...again welcome!!! NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:04 am

@Asia. Your post just filled me with such positive energy. Nothing is impossible! God bless, and welcome to the forum.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to the forum Asia Smile

Have fun and I am looking forward to reading your posts!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:09 am

Welcome and have fun flower
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 am

Hello and welcome!!! Your words reminded me of the book "The Secret"...a very good read...
"Whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth...And when you want something with all your heart, all the universe conspires in helping you to acheive it." - Paulo Coelho
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 am

Absolutely! Very Happy "All is possible if God is on my side." That's even what MJ sang in Speechless.
Welcome Asia.
I'm so happy you have joined us.
We are all one big MJ family/army of love.
Can't wait to here more from you.
God bless you my dear. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 am

Hello and a warm welcome. Am sorry but I think there are things that are impossible. My list;

1. World peace.
2. Hunger and starvation and suffering to stop in third world.
3. For all mankind to be decent-no more murders or cruelty, no more stealing and no more adultery etc.
4. LaToya and Jermaine to be honest, tell the truth and say something which is actually believable.
5. For us even without all the inconsistencies believe that MJ is dead.
6. For us to believe 100% that MJ is safe and well.
7. The Jackson family to actually say exactly the same as each other.
8. To be absolutely sure that MJ will make a comeback.
9. To be absolutely 100% sure with proof if MJ at 02 was in fact MJ.
10. To be sure it was MJ in ALL the TII movie.
11. My Husband to cook a meal and actually wash up all the dishes, pots and pans!

Maybe I am feeling very pessimistic but I think the above things are impossible and will forever remain so. The last one I wrote to cheer you all up but it is indeed true! Please feel free to add.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 am

Welcome,ASIA.

HARLEYBLONDE NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Lol
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm

HarlyBlonde, you're funny, i respect your oppinion. Non of the things you mentioned are impossiblities, according to the bible there WILL be an end to sickness, death, and crime but that will happen in God's time, there's a place called ''Paradise Earth'' In this paradise all will be perfect and non will starve and death will be no more, but again, this will take place in God's time. World peace and the end of all suffering is NOT impossible. It's not impossible to beleive Mj is dead, unless you tell yourself he didn't die, remember impossible doesn't really exist but it can always exist in your MIND, it's all in how you look at things as i said, YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. If you think something is impossible than it will be, but that same thing you didn't strive for because you thought it was impossible, is the same thing someone else achieved because it wasn't impossible to them. Our perceptions and mind set's can sometimes be a trap, impossible is only in the mind. I mean think about it, with a God who can do all things, and is all powerful, how could impossible be anything else but a mind block? I know i might sound completely crazy but please, try to understand my philosophy, i know i'm a little on the strange side. Thank you so much loved one for expressing your oppinion, i love it when people share contrasting views, because i get to see how others think. Thank you to all who responded, i really did enjoy reading all of your responses. God Bless you Loved ones.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Asia Grimes wrote:HarlyBlonde, you're funny, i respect your oppinion. Non of the things you mentioned are impossiblities, according to the bible there WILL be an end to sickness, death, and crime but that will happen in God's time, there's a place called ''Paradise Earth'' In this paradise all will be perfect and non will starve and death will be no more, but again, this will take place in God's time. World peace and the end of all suffering is NOT impossible. It's not impossible to beleive Mj is dead, unless you tell yourself he didn't die, remember impossible doesn't really exist but it can always exist in your MIND, it's all in how you look at things as i said, YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. If you think something is impossible than it will be, but that same thing you didn't strive for because you thought it was impossible, is the same thing someone else achieved because it wasn't impossible to them. Our perceptions and mind set's can sometimes be a trap, impossible is only in the mind. I mean think about it, with a God who can do all things, and is all powerful, how could impossible be anything else but a mind block? I know i might sound completely crazy but please, try to understand my philosophy, i know i'm a little on the strange side. Thank you so much loved one for expressing your oppinion, i love it when people share contrasting views, because i get to see how others think. Thank you to all who responded, i really did enjoy reading all of your responses. God Bless you Loved ones.

Thanks for that and I do understand what you are saying but suffering has been going on since the beginning of time and although I believe in God I am not as optimistic as you. I have lived in Africa and have seen suffering and sights that will haunt me until my dying day. There are children dying every day of Maleria etc as people cannot afford the drugs and this is a place with no war or famine. Is easy to say when you are living in the Western world where people do not go hungry and die of disease that just a few quid could cure, we just turn on the tap and electric light here but there most do not even have running water. People are suffering and dying in the third world even as I am typing this many will have lost their lives. I really believe if God could help this suffering then he would stop it. He gave us life and this earth and love in our hearts but unfortunately some mankind are greedy, uncaring tyrants that care about no one, as long as there is mankind with badness and greedy goverments in the third world there will be suffering. Take care and God bless.

P.S- you ain't seen all the dishes,pots and pans my Hubbie uses when he cooks a meal-is a 100% impossibility for him to wash them-believe me! hee hee!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

You are so right, there are some haunting things going on in the world today, but alot of that is going on riight here at home, it's just not as many people are going through them, In Africa most peopl are suffering. I was homeless didn't have any food or good clothes, i had to live in a park and i have seen first hand the greed and cruelty that people have on this planet. I've lived in the west my whole life but i was homeless, hungary, and sick because i didn't have any food to eat, people are suffering right here at home. My mother was addicted to drugs when she was pregnant with me, cocaine to be exact, so that means i was born with a cocaine addiction, when most babies cry for milk, i cried for cocaine. My mothers drug abuse caused me to be born six months premature, i had to be put on life support, no doctor beleieved i'd srvive because not only was i premature i was born retarded, with sicle cell, and with asthma, aswell as a cocain addiction, doctors told my mother to prepare to burry me. God changed the situation and i survived, doctors said there was no way i was going to survive the condidtion i was in, but God thought otherwise. When i got older i was in special education because my motor skill were so much slower than other kids my age, at the age of 8 God completetly healed me of every sickness i was borne with, i was no longer retarded, i was no longer in special ed. Later in life my mother and i became homelss, i had no food no clothes, i slept in the cold, constantly grting sick because i had no proper clothes for the weather we lived in, and becasue i had nothing to eat. God brought me out of homlessness no i live in a four bedroom home in a quiet suburban neighborhood and have three nice vehicles, but only because of the grace of God, there were night i cried myself to sleep because i was hurting inside. I didn't know when the next meal would come or if there would even be a next meal, i didn't have good clothes, i hardly had any clothes, i was suicidal becasue i didn't want to live like that anymore, i can't even begin to tell you the pain and trauma living like that had on me. My mother married a man, and we moved into a small room inside of a church(can you imagine living in a room in a church) the pastor of the church knew our story and told us we could live in this room inside his church, eventhough it was one tiny small room and there were three of us we took it because it was a whole lot better than being out in the cold. My mother's husband beat on me and my mother, he'd choke my mother right infront of me, he'd cut her with knives right infront of me, he'd hit me in my stomach, slap me in my face so hard that his intire hand print would be on my face, he'd pick me up and throw me against the bathroom wal as hard as he could, he'd slam my head against windows. He cheated on my mother numerous times, he wouldn't come home at night, my mom would saty up and cook meals for him and he wouldn't even show up. Then he divorced her for another woman that he had a love child with. This made my mother bitter because she had given her all to someone who just ran right over her. My mom and i got on our feet and moved into an apartment, but as i said my mother was very bitter and she took it out on me, she'd tell me i hate you i wish you were never born, my husband left me because of you, she blamed me for everything that went wrong in her life, she called me names like b***h, theses are things no child should ever have to go through. Then sudenly mY mom got sick, and i had to take care of her, i had to pay the bills, and do the grocery shopping cause there was no one else to do it, i never even got to go to disney land because i was to busy running a household. My mother was so cruel to me yet i took such good care of her i just wanted her to say i love you and thank you for taking such good care of me, but all i ever heard was i hate you, your worthless, imagine your mother telling you that when you are failing high school because you have to stay home and care for the very person that is so cruel to you. My mother passed away a day after my 17th birthday, i had no where to go, i found myself homelss again, but this time i was homeless by myself, i almost decided to drop out of high school because it was just all to much on my shoulder's but i didn't drop out, by the Grace of God i graduated with my high school class and got my diploma, now i'm living ina nice house, i've got my own room i've never ever had my own bedroom, i've never ever lived in a house or any really good living condition, thios is the first time. I decided to share my story so that all of you know why i don't beleive in impossibilities, i should have been dead at birth but i made it, i'm 20 years old, i'm still young but my whole life has been hell, i'm just now starting to enjoy my life, it's a little late to just now find happiness but i'm glad i did, i'm living proof that miracles do happen, i've been through much more than i've actually shared, like my ex-stepfather's cousin molested me multiple times when i was a kid and no one called the police on him, he got away with it, my mother was afraid her husband would leave her if she told so she didn't tell and he got away wuth molesting me all those times. My life has been a tramatic nightmare but because i survived all of that and i'm strong, successful, and happy i can tell people there is no such thing as impossible, that's the only reason i myself even beleive that, is because i have been through such hell and i came out on top, but only by the grace of God. I'm only 20 years old, but i've lived a hell of a hard life. Again, my life story is the only reason that i don't believe in impossiblities.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 am

Asia Grimes wrote:You are so right, there are some haunting things going on in the world today, but alot of that is going on riight here at home, it's just not as many people are going through them, In Africa most peopl are suffering. I was homeless didn't have any food or good clothes, i had to live in a park and i have seen first hand the greed and cruelty that people have on this planet. I've lived in the west my whole life but i was homeless, hungary, and sick because i didn't have any food to eat, people are suffering right here at home. My mother was addicted to drugs when she was pregnant with me, cocaine to be exact, so that means i was born with a cocaine addiction, when most babies cry for milk, i cried for cocaine. My mothers drug abuse caused me to be born six months premature, i had to be put on life support, no doctor beleieved i'd srvive because not only was i premature i was born retarded, with sicle cell, and with asthma, aswell as a cocain addiction, doctors told my mother to prepare to burry me. God changed the situation and i survived, doctors said there was no way i was going to survive the condidtion i was in, but God thought otherwise. When i got older i was in special education because my motor skill were so much slower than other kids my age, at the age of 8 God completetly healed me of every sickness i was borne with, i was no longer retarded, i was no longer in special ed. Later in life my mother and i became homelss, i had no food no clothes, i slept in the cold, constantly grting sick because i had no proper clothes for the weather we lived in, and becasue i had nothing to eat. God brought me out of homlessness no i live in a four bedroom home in a quiet suburban neighborhood and have three nice vehicles, but only because of the grace of God, there were night i cried myself to sleep because i was hurting inside. I didn't know when the next meal would come or if there would even be a next meal, i didn't have good clothes, i hardly had any clothes, i was suicidal becasue i didn't want to live like that anymore, i can't even begin to tell you the pain and trauma living like that had on me. My mother married a man, and we moved into a small room inside of a church(can you imagine living in a room in a church) the pastor of the church knew our story and told us we could live in this room inside his church, eventhough it was one tiny small room and there were three of us we took it because it was a whole lot better than being out in the cold. My mother's husband beat on me and my mother, he'd choke my mother right infront of me, he'd cut her with knives right infront of me, he'd hit me in my stomach, slap me in my face so hard that his intire hand print would be on my face, he'd pick me up and throw me against the bathroom wal as hard as he could, he'd slam my head against windows. He cheated on my mother numerous times, he wouldn't come home at night, my mom would saty up and cook meals for him and he wouldn't even show up. Then he divorced her for another woman that he had a love child with. This made my mother bitter because she had given her all to someone who just ran right over her. My mom and i got on our feet and moved into an apartment, but as i said my mother was very bitter and she took it out on me, she'd tell me i hate you i wish you were never born, my husband left me because of you, she blamed me for everything that went wrong in her life, she called me names like b***h, theses are things no child should ever have to go through. Then sudenly mY mom got sick, and i had to take care of her, i had to pay the bills, and do the grocery shopping cause there was no one else to do it, i never even got to go to disney land because i was to busy running a household. My mother was so cruel to me yet i took such good care of her i just wanted her to say i love you and thank you for taking such good care of me, but all i ever heard was i hate you, your worthless, imagine your mother telling you that when you are failing high school because you have to stay home and care for the very person that is so cruel to you. My mother passed away a day after my 17th birthday, i had no where to go, i found myself homelss again, but this time i was homeless by myself, i almost decided to drop out of high school because it was just all to much on my shoulder's but i didn't drop out, by the Grace of God i graduated with my high school class and got my diploma, now i'm living ina nice house, i've got my own room i've never ever had my own bedroom, i've never ever lived in a house or any really good living condition, thios is the first time. I decided to share my story so that all of you know why i don't beleive in impossibilities, i should have been dead at birth but i made it, i'm 20 years old, i'm still young but my whole life has been hell, i'm just now starting to enjoy my life, it's a little late to just now find happiness but i'm glad i did, i'm living proof that miracles do happen, i've been through much more than i've actually shared, like my ex-stepfather's cousin molested me multiple times when i was a kid and no one called the police on him, he got away with it, my mother was afraid her husband would leave her if she told so she didn't tell and he got away wuth molesting me all those times. My life has been a tramatic nightmare but because i survived all of that and i'm strong, successful, and happy i can tell people there is no such thing as impossible, that's the only reason i myself even beleive that, is because i have been through such hell and i came out on top, but only by the grace of God. I'm only 20 years old, but i've lived a hell of a hard life. Again, my life story is the only reason that i don't believe in impossiblities.

Wow Asia. I cannot even begin to tell you what I'm feeling right now. Your story made me cry. Like I actually had tears running down my cheeks. But it also inspires me to try harder and to never give up no matter what someone tells you or what your circumstances are. I believe that nothing is ever impossible with God. I am sorry that you had to go through so much. I really am. But I am so happy that you made it through and you are better off now. You're 20 and the good times are only beginning. My mom has also treated me horribly with her words and actions. I have helped her so much too. She has had a couple of addictions herself and while she was having problems I was left to raise my 4 younger siblings. I was also molested...by my grandfather. Life has not been easy but I am so blessed to have it. I am constantly reminded that I can't do anything on my own. I too believe that everything happens for a reason and that we go through things in life so that we can help others who are going through the same thing. I am so grateful to God for everything he has given me...the good and the bad. Because the bad has made me stronger. Isn't it amazing how God takes something or someone who is broken and turns it into something beautiful? You are in my prayers Asia.

May God hold you in the palm of His hands. I would love for you to listen to this song called, "Drop the world" It is beautiful.

Wish I could give you a warm hug. God bless you precious one. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 am

Wow! you both have powerful testimonies about the grace of God and his awesome power. It was by God's grace that you all are overcomers and can testify to others about the power of God. He said in his word that he will turn your ashes into beauty and that your latter days will be better than your former days. What you all went though didn't kill you but made you stronger. I too, have been though a living hell that God delivered me from over 10 yrs ago. I was married to an abusive man for 13 yrs. I did have two beautiful girls from that horrible marriage. God told me to leave him because eventually he would kill me. He did try to kill me before I left him. I am thankful to say that nowadays I am living a blessed, peaceful life with God. I no longer live in a house with strife and confusion. My family is healthy and has joy unspeakable because of God's grace. Asia, I know what you mean about impossibility. There is no such thing with God because he makes all things possible. It's like having faith, which is the opposite of fear. Also, the word says there will always be the poor. There wouldn't be if some ppl weren't so greedy. Of course, God could change everything in a twinkling of an eye. He could make the world recession go away in an instant. But he gave man free will. Until ppl come into the knowledge and wisdom of God things will remain the same. They can't come into wisdom because they walk around in a fearful state of mind with phobias and anxiety everyday. It' so sad because they have been bamboozled by the enemy into believing the lie. Most ppl also can't get beyond their yesterday. Always bringing up the negativity of the past. Constantly, talking about what happened back then. Paul said that he pressed forward toward the high calling of God forgetting those things which were behind. I am thankful that my God gave me a sound mind and the ability to forget my past. I have the confidence of God to believe that as long as I have him I can do all things and nothing is impossible. Keep the Faith! NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_biggrin

LizzieBee wrote:
Asia Grimes wrote:You are so right, there are some haunting things going on in the world today, but alot of that is going on riight here at home, it's just not as many people are going through them, In Africa most peopl are suffering. I was homeless didn't have any food or good clothes, i had to live in a park and i have seen first hand the greed and cruelty that people have on this planet. I've lived in the west my whole life but i was homeless, hungary, and sick because i didn't have any food to eat, people are suffering right here at home. My mother was addicted to drugs when she was pregnant with me, cocaine to be exact, so that means i was born with a cocaine addiction, when most babies cry for milk, i cried for cocaine. My mothers drug abuse caused me to be born six months premature, i had to be put on life support, no doctor beleieved i'd srvive because not only was i premature i was born retarded, with sicle cell, and with asthma, aswell as a cocain addiction, doctors told my mother to prepare to burry me. God changed the situation and i survived, doctors said there was no way i was going to survive the condidtion i was in, but God thought otherwise. When i got older i was in special education because my motor skill were so much slower than other kids my age, at the age of 8 God completetly healed me of every sickness i was borne with, i was no longer retarded, i was no longer in special ed. Later in life my mother and i became homelss, i had no food no clothes, i slept in the cold, constantly grting sick because i had no proper clothes for the weather we lived in, and becasue i had nothing to eat. God brought me out of homlessness no i live in a four bedroom home in a quiet suburban neighborhood and have three nice vehicles, but only because of the grace of God, there were night i cried myself to sleep because i was hurting inside. I didn't know when the next meal would come or if there would even be a next meal, i didn't have good clothes, i hardly had any clothes, i was suicidal becasue i didn't want to live like that anymore, i can't even begin to tell you the pain and trauma living like that had on me. My mother married a man, and we moved into a small room inside of a church(can you imagine living in a room in a church) the pastor of the church knew our story and told us we could live in this room inside his church, eventhough it was one tiny small room and there were three of us we took it because it was a whole lot better than being out in the cold. My mother's husband beat on me and my mother, he'd choke my mother right infront of me, he'd cut her with knives right infront of me, he'd hit me in my stomach, slap me in my face so hard that his intire hand print would be on my face, he'd pick me up and throw me against the bathroom wal as hard as he could, he'd slam my head against windows. He cheated on my mother numerous times, he wouldn't come home at night, my mom would saty up and cook meals for him and he wouldn't even show up. Then he divorced her for another woman that he had a love child with. This made my mother bitter because she had given her all to someone who just ran right over her. My mom and i got on our feet and moved into an apartment, but as i said my mother was very bitter and she took it out on me, she'd tell me i hate you i wish you were never born, my husband left me because of you, she blamed me for everything that went wrong in her life, she called me names like b***h, theses are things no child should ever have to go through. Then sudenly mY mom got sick, and i had to take care of her, i had to pay the bills, and do the grocery shopping cause there was no one else to do it, i never even got to go to disney land because i was to busy running a household. My mother was so cruel to me yet i took such good care of her i just wanted her to say i love you and thank you for taking such good care of me, but all i ever heard was i hate you, your worthless, imagine your mother telling you that when you are failing high school because you have to stay home and care for the very person that is so cruel to you. My mother passed away a day after my 17th birthday, i had no where to go, i found myself homelss again, but this time i was homeless by myself, i almost decided to drop out of high school because it was just all to much on my shoulder's but i didn't drop out, by the Grace of God i graduated with my high school class and got my diploma, now i'm living ina nice house, i've got my own room i've never ever had my own bedroom, i've never ever lived in a house or any really good living condition, thios is the first time. I decided to share my story so that all of you know why i don't beleive in impossibilities, i should have been dead at birth but i made it, i'm 20 years old, i'm still young but my whole life has been hell, i'm just now starting to enjoy my life, it's a little late to just now find happiness but i'm glad i did, i'm living proof that miracles do happen, i've been through much more than i've actually shared, like my ex-stepfather's cousin molested me multiple times when i was a kid and no one called the police on him, he got away with it, my mother was afraid her husband would leave her if she told so she didn't tell and he got away wuth molesting me all those times. My life has been a tramatic nightmare but because i survived all of that and i'm strong, successful, and happy i can tell people there is no such thing as impossible, that's the only reason i myself even beleive that, is because i have been through such hell and i came out on top, but only by the grace of God. I'm only 20 years old, but i've lived a hell of a hard life. Again, my life story is the only reason that i don't believe in impossiblities.

Wow Asia. I cannot even begin to tell you what I'm feeling right now. Your story made me cry. Like I actually had tears running down my cheeks. But it also inspires me to try harder and to never give up no matter what someone tells you or what your circumstances are. I believe that nothing is ever impossible with God. I am sorry that you had to go through so much. I really am. But I am so happy that you made it through and you are better off now. You're 20 and the good times are only beginning. My mom has also treated me horribly with her words and actions. I have helped her so much too. She has had a couple of addictions herself and while she was having problems I was left to raise my 4 younger siblings. I was also molested...by my grandfather. Life has not been easy but I am so blessed to have it. I am constantly reminded that I can't do anything on my own. I too believe that everything happens for a reason and that we go through things in life so that we can help others who are going through the same thing. I am so grateful to God for everything he has given me...the good and the bad. Because the bad has made me stronger. Isn't it amazing how God takes something or someone who is broken and turns it into something beautiful? You are in my prayers Asia.

May God hold you in the palm of His hands. I would love for you to listen to this song called, "Drop the world" It is beautiful.

Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 am

Thank you love. =)
You are so kind. God bless you.
I know exactly what you mean. Praise God that you got out in time. His angels were always around you. =)
A lot of people, including some very close to me, do not have faith. It truly breaks my heart. I know that all things are possible. I understand how they feel. They see all the blackness and hate in this world and they think there can't be a God because why would God let this happen? They forget that God is a great God and He gives us free will. It is our choices that made this world such a mess. I love the movie "A walk to remember." I remember when Landon tells Jamie: "I get it."
Jamie: Get what?
Landon: That you're into all this stuff.
Jamie: This stuff? I have my beliefs. I have faith, but don't you?
Landon: No there's just to much bad shit in this world.
Jamie: Without suffering there'd be no compassion.

So true. Without suffering there would be no compassion. Jesus wants us to love each other and help one another. <3
God bless you all. <3

Sweet1 wrote:Wow! you both have powerful testimonies about the grace of God and his awesome power. It was by God's grace that you all are overcomers and can testify to others about the power of God. He said in his word that he will turn your ashes into beauty and that your latter days will be better than your former days. What you all went though didn't kill you but made you stronger. I too, have been though a living hell that God delivered me from over 10 yrs ago. I was married to an abusive man for 13 yrs. I did have two beautiful girls from that horrible marriage. God told me to leave him because eventually he would kill me. He did try to kill me before I left him. I am thankful to say that nowadays I am living a blessed, peaceful life with God. I no longer live in a house with strife and confusion. My family is healthy and has joy unspeakable because of God's grace. Asia, I know what you mean about impossibility. There is no such thing with God because he makes all things possible. It's like having faith, which is the opposite of fear. Also, the word says there will always be the poor. There wouldn't be if some ppl weren't so greedy. Of course, God could change everything in a twinkling of an eye. He could make the world recession go away in an instant. But he gave man free will. Until ppl come into the knowledge and wisdom of God things will remain the same. They can't come into wisdom because they walk around in a fearful state of mind with phobias and anxiety everyday. It' so sad because they have been bamboozled by the enemy into believing the lie. Most ppl also can't get beyond their yesterday. Always bringing up the negativity of the past. Constantly, talking about what happened back then. Paul said that he pressed forward toward the high calling of God forgetting those things which were behind. I am thankful that my God gave me a sound mind and the ability to forget my past. I have the confidence of God to believe that as long as I have him I can do all things and nothing is impossible. Keep the Faith! NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_biggrin

LizzieBee wrote:

LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 am

Thank you Sweetie,
God Bless you as well. You are also kind. Have a wonderfully blessed day.
Keep the Faith!

LizzieBee wrote:Thank you love. =)
I know exactly what you mean. Praise God that you got out in time. His angels were always around you. =)
A lot of people, including some very close to me, do not have faith. It truly breaks my heart. I know that all things are possible. I understand how they feel. They see all the blackness and hate in this world and they think there can't be a God because why would God let this happen? They forget that God is a great God and He gives us free will. It is our choices that made this world such a mess. I love the movie "A walk to remember." I remember when Landon tells Jamie: "I get it."

So true. Without suffering there would be no compassion. Jesus wants us to love each other and help one another. <3
God bless you all. <3

Sweet1 wrote:Wow! you both have powerful testimonies about the grace of God and his awesome power. It was by God's grace that you all are overcomers and can testify to others about the power of God. He said in his word that he will turn your ashes into beauty and that your latter days will be better than your former days. What you all went though didn't kill you but made you stronger. I too, have been though a living hell that God delivered me from over 10 yrs ago. I was married to an abusive man for 13 yrs. I did have two beautiful girls from that horrible marriage. God told me to leave him because eventually he would kill me. He did try to kill me before I left him. I am thankful to say that nowadays I am living a blessed, peaceful life with God. I no longer live in a house with strife and confusion. My family is healthy and has joy unspeakable because of God's grace. Asia, I know what you mean about impossibility. There is no such thing with God because he makes all things possible. It's like having faith, which is the opposite of fear. Also, the word says there will always be the poor. There wouldn't be if some ppl weren't so greedy. Of course, God could change everything in a twinkling of an eye. He could make the world recession go away in an instant. But he gave man free will. Until ppl come into the knowledge and wisdom of God things will remain the same. They can't come into wisdom because they walk around in a fearful state of mind with phobias and anxiety everyday. It' so sad because they have been bamboozled by the enemy into believing the lie. Most ppl also can't get beyond their yesterday. Always bringing up the negativity of the past. Constantly, talking about what happened back then. Paul said that he pressed forward toward the high calling of God forgetting those things which were behind. I am thankful that my God gave me a sound mind and the ability to forget my past. I have the confidence of God to believe that as long as I have him I can do all things and nothing is impossible. Keep the Faith! NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_biggrin

LizzieBee wrote:

Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

@Asia Grimes, Am sorry that you have suffered and that you felt the need to pour your heart out. What I need to say is if you were cured of illness you suffered you were lucky, it is good that you have faith in God but do you think he wouldn't cure all the innocent children round the world if he could? Many many people suffer.I was not expected to survive to 5 years old with my health but due to the skill of the Doctors and modern medicine I am still here. I have had much suffering from a former husband and have been beaten to within an inch of my life. I have lived in the most appalling places without electricity and crawling with cockroaches in the stifling heat with no electricity and no running water. I have health problems which I do not care to tell all on the internet as is private but even now I dare not go out in crowds due to the swine flu as according to my Doctor it would more than likely kill me. I have had maleria twice in a little villiage in Africa, the second time was near to death and it wasn't God that saved me- it was my Sisters credit card when she flew there and got me in the best hospital. I have held a beautiful 18 month old baby in my arms and watched him die as his Mother thought she could cure him with cheap herbs as she didn't have the money to get him to a hospital and when she did it was too late.
Anyway what I really want to say is we live in a Western world (I do now-I was born here) but what if you were not able to pick yourself up and change your life? What if there was no way on this Gods earth that you could make things any better for yourself and everyone else around you were suffering? Supposing you had no proper education due to poverty and there was absolutely no chance of bettering your life? The poverty and hunger will be there for the rest of your life- for ever until you die. What if there was nothing but poverty in your country? That is the existance that the third world have to suffer every day. How must it feel to see your child die because you have no money? My Sister in law was widowed at an early age and we were able to help but some have no help at all. I have suffered in my short life more than most, there are things that have happened to me I would not even write but until I went to Africa I had no idea how cruel the world and conditions are for the third world, Here there are orphanages, homes for the elderly, you get money if you cannot or do not find work- there you get nothing-no one helps at all. You get no help from the goverment for the disabled, the elderly do not get a pension and there are no social services at all.There are street urchins and elderly dying of disease in the streets. There is absolutely no hope for the future. Where is God for them? They are deeply religious people there and they say God will help but- no, no help- they still suffer or end up dead before their time. I am sorry but I just cannot comprehend what is going on in your mind and many others are either choosing to ignore the absolute maximum of suffering or they are too wrapped up in their own to care. Like I said I have seen sights that will haunt me for the rest of my life, there is no suffering like that in the western world.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 am

Harleyblonde wrote:@Asia Grimes, Am sorry that you have suffered and that you felt the need to pour your heart out. What I need to say is if you were cured of illness you suffered you were lucky, it is good that you have faith in God but do you think he wouldn't cure all the innocent children round the world if he could? Many many people suffer.I was not expected to survive to 5 years old with my health but due to the skill of the Doctors and modern medicine I am still here. I have had much suffering from a former husband and have been beaten to within an inch of my life. I have lived in the most appalling places without electricity and crawling with cockroaches in the stifling heat with no electricity and no running water. I have health problems which I do not care to tell all on the internet as is private but even now I dare not go out in crowds due to the swine flu as according to my Doctor it would more than likely kill me. I have had maleria twice in a little villiage in Africa, the second time was near to death and it wasn't God that saved me- it was my Sisters credit card when she flew there and got me in the best hospital. I have held a beautiful 18 month old baby in my arms and watched him die as his Mother thought she could cure him with cheap herbs as she didn't have the money to get him to a hospital and when she did it was too late.
Anyway what I really want to say is we live in a Western world (I do now-I was born here) but what if you were not able to pick yourself up and change your life? What if there was no way on this Gods earth that you could make things any better for yourself and everyone else around you were suffering? Supposing you had no proper education due to poverty and there was absolutely no chance of bettering your life? The poverty and hunger will be there for the rest of your life- for ever until you die. What if there was nothing but poverty in your country? That is the existance that the third world have to suffer every day. How must it feel to see your child die because you have no money? My Sister in law was widowed at an early age and we were able to help but some have no help at all. I have suffered in my short life more than most, there are things that have happened to me I would not even write but until I went to Africa I had no idea how cruel the world and conditions are for the third world, Here there are orphanages, homes for the elderly, you get money if you cannot or do not find work- there you get nothing-no one helps at all. You get no help from the goverment for the disabled, the elderly do not get a pension and there are no social services at all.There are street urchins and elderly dying of disease in the streets. There is absolutely no hope for the future. Where is God for them? They are deeply religious people there and they say God will help but- no, no help- they still suffer or end up dead before their time. I am sorry but I just cannot comprehend what is going on in your mind and many others are either choosing to ignore the absolute maximum of suffering or they are too wrapped up in their own to care. Like I said I have seen sights that will haunt me for the rest of my life, there is no suffering like that in the western world.

I hear what you are saying. Though, I'm not going to tell you I understand what you have been through like most people do. Because I have not lived through the same things you have and so I cannot understand. But what I do know for certain is that there is a God and He loves all of us so deeply. He does great works and miracles do happen. But He works through people. We must remember that. It is up to us to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. And it's up to us to feed those who are hungry and poor. We are the world. We must heal the world. We must do what God has called us to do. There is no denying that. I will continue to pray for the world, for the suffering. And I will look forward to the day when there is no more tears, no more pain, no more fear...just peace. We will see Jesus face to face. God bless you. <3

There WILL be a day...

LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:25 am

Hey LizzieBee, you took the words right out of my mouth, i 100% agree with you. God allowes us to go through such hard lives because it creates compassion and with that compassion we are to go and create change, change in the lives of others. Like michael, he went through alot of pain but he gained compassion and with that compassion he brought change to the world, he helped and taught us lessons, that is the purpose of compassion. Ultimate change the kind of change that only God can bring to past will come in his time, but change is a choice, we have to first understand that it CAN be achieved and then go and achieve it. They say it only takes one person, but the more people who actually do something, the better. You are absolutely right God works through other people, you hit the nail on the head with that one.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 am

Sweet1 wrote:Thank you Sweetie,
Keep the Faith!

God bless you all. <3

LizzieBee wrote:

Thank you Love, i don't want you to be sorry that i went through what i did, because, the reason i went through what i did was to be a blessing to someone else, and that is a wondeful thing. Sweet1 you can achieve whatever you desire, no matter what. I'm so happy my story inspired you, that was the purpose of me opening up. It is not by mistake that all of us crossed paths, we are already inspiring one another and we've just met, that's the beauty of all of this, to be united, encourage one another, to support one another, and most importantly to love one another, That is change. Everyday is a chance to leave a mark on someone's life, even if it's only one person, that is what i live for, and i'm proud because i feel as though i have acheived my goal in someone else's life. Thank you dearly loved one, i truly love humanity that's why i call everyone Loved Ones. Sweet1 you did give me a hug, your being inspired was my hug, NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile God Bless you Loved One.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:56 am

Asia Grimes wrote:Hey LizzieBee, you took the words right out of my mouth, i 100% agree with you. God allowes us to go through such hard lives because it creates compassion and with that compassion we are to go and create change, change in the lives of others. Like michael, he went through alot of pain but he gained compassion and with that compassion he brought change to the world, he helped and taught us lessons, that is the purpose of compassion. Ultimate change the kind of change that only God can bring to past will come in his time, but change is a choice, we have to first understand that it CAN be achieved and then go and achieve it. They say it only takes one person, but the more people who actually do something, the better. You are absolutely right God works through other people, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

If you believe that then thats ok. I am now in a position to help some children in the place
I lived and saw suffering and I do but it is a drop in the ocean, some would say it was Gods will but maybe it was circumstances? who knows? How many have suffered and are helping those less fortunate? not many! If everyone helped people less fortunate then there probably would be not much suffering. The deeply religious just believe that God cures all and they do not give a logical answer-they give no answer at all. There is suffering and always will be-mankind has much greed and an uncaring attitude and God has not and can not change the hearts of the cruel. I cannot abide having the "God will save/God has saved" attitude when it is the love and goodness of individuals who help the suffering but there will always be suffering and always has been. Yes God may work through people but is a pity that more cannot be reached. I cannot communicate with the deeply religious as they do not give proper answers. Get a ticket to Mombasa, go to the small villages such as Shanzu, Mtwapa and Kilifi and take a look at the suffering, go to the Mombasa city in the old town and look in the back streets at the orphans scavenging among the rotten food piles with the rats (there are no garbage collections there) the older kids trying their best to tend the young ones, visit the government hospital there where people go if they cannot afford the small amount to go to a half decent hospital and see the people on mattresses on the floor (if they are lucky) dying because the hospital has never any drugs? you get a ticket to a third word country such as this and then tell me the goodness of mankind and God will save them because believe you me those poor desperate people feel abandoned by God. You have absolutely no idea when you come out with these religious statements.
I cannot communicate with such as you as the help they need is solid-you cannot give answers like that when every 3 seconds a child is dying in the third world. Yes God does and has put goodness in our hearts but is a shame he missed a lot-billions in fact. I do not want religion preached to me in this manner, being told it is the answer in healing the world-take a look at the news or as I said get a ticket to a third world place and look for God there!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 am

I apologize if I offended/upset you in any way. I'm not trying to necessarily preach to you. I am just saying what is in my heart. I may only be 16 years old so I have a long life ahead of me but I have learned a lot. I've learned that no matter how hard you try, sometimes "good" cannot be found in a person. I've learned that without suffering there would be no compassion. And that good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people more often than not. We are all growing and learning. We are all human and I strive to be a good one at that. You are right that there are billions of people in this world who simply don't give a damn. I believe it is our choices that make us who we are. Even though my mom seems to disagree with me on that one. She says that everyone makes "bad" choices so that would mean everyone is a bad person. But that's not what I am saying. There is a difference between learning from your mistakes and making a mistake, then making the same mistake again and not even caring.
I have been on one mission trip so far because I could not afford to go on more with the group I was traveling with. But that is no excuse. I feel God constantly tugging on my heart and sometimes I ignore it or shake it off. I feel bad. I have never been outside the U.S. but I would love to some day. I would like to visit third world countries and help those who are sick and poor. I have so much compassion in my heart for the hurting. One person can make a difference. And one person can influence others. We're all in this thing together and we must learn to help each other. That is what God placed us here on earth for right? To worship Him and live a life that would make Him smile. To help our brothers and sisters. I remember asking my mom when I was little, "Why does God let children die?" They are so innocent. I still do not know the answer to that question. Maybe God needed more angels. I believe everything happens for a reason, even if I don't know or understand what that reason is. I will always have faith that there can be a brighter tomorrow. Even if people around me tell me different. It sure makes life a lot easier when you have something to believe in. When you feel like you have a purpose. No one can blame me for that right?

Harleyblonde wrote:
Asia Grimes wrote:Hey LizzieBee, you took the words right out of my mouth, i 100% agree with you. God allowes us to go through such hard lives because it creates compassion and with that compassion we are to go and create change, change in the lives of others. Like michael, he went through alot of pain but he gained compassion and with that compassion he brought change to the world, he helped and taught us lessons, that is the purpose of compassion. Ultimate change the kind of change that only God can bring to past will come in his time, but change is a choice, we have to first understand that it CAN be achieved and then go and achieve it. They say it only takes one person, but the more people who actually do something, the better. You are absolutely right God works through other people, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

If you believe that then thats ok. I am now in a position to help some children in the place
I lived and saw suffering and I do but it is a drop in the ocean, some would say it was Gods will but maybe it was circumstances? who knows? How many have suffered and are helping those less fortunate? not many! If everyone helped people less fortunate then there probably would be not much suffering. The deeply religious just believe that God cures all and they do not give a logical answer-they give no answer at all. There is suffering and always will be-mankind has much greed and an uncaring attitude and God has not and can not change the hearts of the cruel. I cannot abide having the "God will save/God has saved" attitude when it is the love and goodness of individuals who help the suffering but there will always be suffering and always has been. Yes God may work through people but is a pity that more cannot be reached. I cannot communicate with the deeply religious as they do not give proper answers. Get a ticket to Mombasa, go to the small villages such as Shanzu, Mtwapa and Kilifi and take a look at the suffering, go to the Mombasa city in the old town and look in the back streets at the orphans scavenging among the rotten food piles with the rats (there are no garbage collections there) the older kids trying their best to tend the young ones, visit the government hospital there where people go if they cannot afford the small amount to go to a half decent hospital and see the people on mattresses on the floor (if they are lucky) dying because the hospital has never any drugs? you get a ticket to a third word country such as this and then tell me the goodness of mankind and God will save them because believe you me those poor desperate people feel abandoned by God. You have absolutely no idea when you come out with these religious statements.
I cannot communicate with such as you as the help they need is solid-you cannot give answers like that when every 3 seconds a child is dying in the third world. Yes God does and has put goodness in our hearts but is a shame he missed a lot-billions in fact. I do not want religion preached to me in this manner, being told it is the answer in healing the world-take a look at the news or as I said get a ticket to a third world place and look for God there!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 am

I wasn't trying to preach to you either, i was just expressing my views and beliefs as you were. I apologize also if i made you feel like i wasn't being understanding, i'm not deeply religious, im just beleive in God a whole lot because he's given me a reason too. Reading your post made me think, and ask God questions that i hadn't asked him before, like when will you change things in the third world? when will you show these suffering people that you haven't turned your back on them? and when will they be given a reason to beleive? and when will you show them that you are real? when will you prove to the world that you can change and fix things? I will buy a ticket to Africa because i want to see what your eyes have seen, i want to understand why you feel change can never completely be attained, most importantly i want to help them more than you could ever imagine. I think this trip will open my eyes tremendously, because i will see things that perhaps i hadn't seen before, i don't think it will make me change my views about God, but as i said i do beleive it will open my eyes and give me more of an understanding of what's going on in the world. Thank you for sharing your views and beleifs, and again i apologize for making you feel as though you were being preached to, those were not my intentions.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by angel777 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am

Wow! I'm new here and I was a time without coming here, but now I'm back! I did not cry on the 25th of June, from the first moment I felt that Michael was not dead and that something serious had happened and made him disappear. My heart feels Michael alive, safe and protected somewhere in the world. Some people call me crazy for believing that Michael is alive. Well, the fact is that this "death" has many strange things and many clues that Michael really did not die. With so much evidence, it is clear that Michael is not really dead. I believe that this evidence are being left on purpose by Michael for people to look, but I realize that many fans still do not believe this why Michael would never do that. I feel that now many fans are confused and I know that deep down they know that Michael may have done it, but do not want to admit. I hope to increase the number of people who believe that Michael is alive and I'm happy to be a pro not one to believe it. I confess that sometimes I'm sad to be so ridiculed by people thinking that way, but something inside me makes me not care about the opinions of others. I do not know when all this will end, but I believe that everything will be finished when everything is settled and I hope soon. I also hope (and know it will be so) that the film "This is it" shows us many clues and to make people change their thoughts about this "death."
angel777
angel777

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 am

You are right Asia. it wasn't by mistake that we crossed paths. I too think it is so awesome how MJ fans are lifting each other up and inspiring one another when no one else can. We are all connected through this beautiful man. He is one of our greatest gifts from God. I just wish more people appreciated him. I wish more people appreciated everything they have been given. <3
And you really have inspired me. You reminded me that not only can I get a good education for myself and reach my goals but I can make a difference also. I can love. <3 "Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us. And the greatest is L.O.V.E."
God bless you! All of you loved ones. Keep the faith my MJ family. Smile

Asia Grimes wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:Thank you Sweetie,
Keep the Faith!

God bless you all. <3

LizzieBee wrote:

Thank you Love, i don't want you to be sorry that i went through what i did, because, the reason i went through what i did was to be a blessing to someone else, and that is a wondeful thing. Sweet1 you can achieve whatever you desire, no matter what. I'm so happy my story inspired you, that was the purpose of me opening up. It is not by mistake that all of us crossed paths, we are already inspiring one another and we've just met, that's the beauty of all of this, to be united, encourage one another, to support one another, and most importantly to love one another, That is change. Everyday is a chance to leave a mark on someone's life, even if it's only one person, that is what i live for, and i'm proud because i feel as though i have acheived my goal in someone else's life. Thank you dearly loved one, i truly love humanity that's why i call everyone Loved Ones. Sweet1 you did give me a hug, your being inspired was my hug, NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile God Bless you Loved One.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:47 am

Asia Grimes wrote:I wasn't trying to preach to you either, i was just expressing my views and beliefs as you were. I apologize also if i made you feel like i wasn't being understanding, i'm not deeply religious, im just beleive in God a whole lot because he's given me a reason too. Reading your post made me think, and ask God questions that i hadn't asked him before, like when will you change things in the third world? when will you show these suffering people that you haven't turned your back on them? and when will they be given a reason to beleive? and when will you show them that you are real? when will you prove to the world that you can change and fix things? I will buy a ticket to Africa because i want to see what your eyes have seen, i want to understand why you feel change can never completely be attained, most importantly i want to help them more than you could ever imagine. I think this trip will open my eyes tremendously, because i will see things that perhaps i hadn't seen before, i don't think it will make me change my views about God, but as i said i do beleive it will open my eyes and give me more of an understanding of what's going on in the world. Thank you for sharing your views and beleifs, and again i apologize for making you feel as though you were being preached to, those were not my intentions.

Thankyou for trying to explain, also to Lizzie Bee and I did not want to seem hostile but I feel very strongly that many are unaware of the suffering, here in western countries we think we have suffered but have absolutely no idea how desperate and how pitiful are the lives of many millions around the world and have no hope of improvement. I consider myself privilaged to be in a position to help and get some of those kids off the streets and am now substidising them but if I was still living there I would be in no such position, if I hadn't suffered maleria, had not been overdosed with quinine and my Sister had not got me and my Husband back to the UK I would be in no position to help at all. In the western world we have good education and a decent wage and are in a position to help. I will admit before I went to live there I had no idea of the suffering, people on holiday see the tip of the iceburg-they should visit the little villages and look for the street kids. I am blessed that I survived and am now in a position to help, some would say it was Gods will but who knows? People do not realize that they can help from where they are, I get to go there and see what good my little help is doing as we need to visit my Husbands family but how many would think to sponser a child or as many as they can afford from here in their comfortable life in the affluent western world? How many people would have a couple of drinks less on a night out to help the suffering? How many would make do with one car in the family to feed probably a child for a year in the third world? You see there is pleny can be done but people are qiute comfortable in their middle or upper class materialistic lives that they are totally ignorant of the suffering in the world.
My Brother is an athiest, he says he cannot believe in anything he cannot see. He believes in the Sun and nature and love as you see love everywhere in the faces of children, Mothers, loved ones etc. I respect his opinions and do not try to change his belief but let me say he is the sweetest kindest person I have ever known. He will help anyone and he has many times. I just cannot and do not understand it when people say that God will help the suffering. I remember seeing a young African Lady holding her dead child in her arms and she looked up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen and said "kwa nini?" in swahili it means "why?"
I am leaving it at that as I now have tears in my eyes and I feel drained.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 pm

This is a very deep and heart moving thread.
Wow. My heart goes out to you women who have shared your stories.
Asia, for you to be new and open us to us like that, says a lot.
My friend, I am happy to hear that you made it through that storm with your belief in the GOOD LORD. That goes to all of you.

We've all been thru some crazy childhoods, marriages, molestation and etc and it's not easy at all.
Too see we all have come together and share OUR stories on a MJ site, tells me a lot. GOD brings certain indivisuals at certain times in our lives for us to hear, read, listen or wehatever to the case FOR A REASON.

I'm sitting here touched so deeply because I met with someone this morning who I never ever talk to but the words you chose to use in your first post, she also used, and that right there my friend was a confrimation to me that THE LORD gave signal that all I am going thru , its not meant to last beause THE LORD is there to heal us and deliverus from all out stresses, issues and problem.

It only takes FAITH. Prayers. BELIEF.

STAY STRONG FAMILY.

MJ IS ALIVE. KEEP THE FAITH and NOW we are BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.

THANK YOU everyone for this thread.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Asia Grimes wrote:I wasn't trying to preach to you either, i was just expressing my views and beliefs as you were. I apologize also if i made you feel like i wasn't being understanding, i'm not deeply religious, im just beleive in God a whole lot because he's given me a reason too. Reading your post made me think, and ask God questions that i hadn't asked him before, like when will you change things in the third world? when will you show these suffering people that you haven't turned your back on them? and when will they be given a reason to beleive? and when will you show them that you are real? when will you prove to the world that you can change and fix things? I will buy a ticket to Africa because i want to see what your eyes have seen, i want to understand why you feel change can never completely be attained, most importantly i want to help them more than you could ever imagine. I think this trip will open my eyes tremendously, because i will see things that perhaps i hadn't seen before, i don't think it will make me change my views about God, but as i said i do beleive it will open my eyes and give me more of an understanding of what's going on in the world. Thank you for sharing your views and beleifs, and again i apologize for making you feel as though you were being preached to, those were not my intentions.

Thankyou for trying to explain, also to Lizzie Bee and I did not want to seem hostile but I feel very strongly that many are unaware of the suffering, here in western countries we think we have suffered but have absolutely no idea how desperate and how pitiful are the lives of many millions around the world and have no hope of improvement. I consider myself privilaged to be in a position to help and get some of those kids off the streets and am now substidising them but if I was still living there I would be in no such position, if I hadn't suffered maleria, had not been overdosed with quinine and my Sister had not got me and my Husband back to the UK I would be in no position to help at all. In the western world we have good education and a decent wage and are in a position to help. I will admit before I went to live there I had no idea of the suffering, people on holiday see the tip of the iceburg-they should visit the little villages and look for the street kids. I am blessed that I survived and am now in a position to help, some would say it was Gods will but who knows? People do not realize that they can help from where they are, I get to go there and see what good my little help is doing as we need to visit my Husbands family but how many would think to sponser a child or as many as they can afford from here in their comfortable life in the affluent western world? How many people would have a couple of drinks less on a night out to help the suffering? How many would make do with one car in the family to feed probably a child for a year in the third world? You see there is pleny can be done but people are qiute comfortable in their middle or upper class materialistic lives that they are totally ignorant of the suffering in the world.
My Brother is an athiest, he says he cannot believe in anything he cannot see. He believes in the Sun and nature and love as you see love everywhere in the faces of children, Mothers, loved ones etc. I respect his opinions and do not try to change his belief but let me say he is the sweetest kindest person I have ever known. He will help anyone and he has many times. I just cannot and do not understand it when people say that God will help the suffering. I remember seeing a young African Lady holding her dead child in her arms and she looked up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen and said "kwa nini?" in swahili it means "why?"
I'm sorry you had to see all that, but i know you'll turn your pain into a solution for all those suffering people, it seems as if you are already doing that. I'm sorry your crying and feel drained, i wish i could hug you and cry with you. The good thing about this entire thread is that someone will be inspired. Someone is going through a difficult time in their life as we are writing this, but they will find inspiration and hope when they read this thread. So we have all just helped someone just by sharing our stories. There is a God given reason as to why all of us with such moving stories are here at the same place and at the same time, we've all acheived a goal. Eventhough, there are much bigger fish to fry the small ones mean just as much. I'm glad you don't dislike me, i didn't want to start a war i only wanted to spread love and encouragement. That was the real reason i opened up to everyone, just to spread hope and encouragement aswell as love. I hope i acheived my goal, it seems as if i have. God Bless you Loved Ones. NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm

I am deeply sorry my dear friend for everything you have seen and heard.
I wish I could hug you also. You are absolutely right about people. They are people. *sigh*
I wish that more would give up something to help another. But people are selfish sometimes. Or they have not experienced the things that you have. And so they do not have the compassion you have. Give up drinking coffee or alcohol every day. Or instead of going out to dinner one night, eat at home and donate the money you would have spent on dinner. I once sponsored a little girl from El Salvador. It made me so happy to know that I was helping her. She was able to buy food, new clothes, shoes, and school supplies with the money I sent to her. God has truly blessed us and it is my/our duty to return the love to all the children/people of the world.
I can relate to what you're saying about your brother. He is an atheist but one of the kindest people on this earth right?
I know several people who do not believe in God and yet are so sweet. I do not judge anyone because I know only God can judge a person. And I will never force my religion on someone. I know that the best thing to do if you want to be a light in this world is to set a good example. If others SEE that you are helping and loving it is much better than telling them. I have copied this from a friend and I think it is absolutely beautiful. It describes everything I feel.

"I do not want to find my place in this world by going to college and learning a trade by which I can buy a home in a gated community and build myself a comfortable life where the cries of Gods people can't be heard by me.
I want to stand in the way of redemptive violence.
I want to taste the salt from the tears of the hurt.
I want to help.
I want to be a blessing.
I want to be true.
I want to love people out of hell, not scare them into heaven.
I want to be an empty vessel, ready to be filled.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE ONLY GOOD THING IN ME IS JESUS."

Asia, thank you for sharing your story. =)
You really have inspired me and reminded me to never lose hope.
There is good out there. I just know it. I'll continue to shine my light.
Shine yours too okay?
Love and blessings from my family to all of yours. <3

And thank you also Harleyblonde. You have reminded me that there are people who are going through worse things than I can ever begin to imagine. What you have shared with me makes me want to go out in the world and help that much more. God bless you for being strong in these difficult times. You are all in my prayers. Hopefully one day together we will all cry happy tears. <3

Thank you Lord for blessing me with this amazing group of people. My new MJ family. sunny
Thank you for allowing us to touch and inspire one another. You've always known we'd be here together one day.
I pray that we will not forget what we have discussed here but that we will go and apply it to the world. Lord, may our hands be Your hands. May our feet be Your feet and go to the places you want. Let us always stay strong. <3

Have you guys ever heard the song Hands by Jewel? Please listen if you have not. It is beautiful.

We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters

I will get down on my knees, and I will pray

Asia Grimes wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

I'm sorry you had to see all that, but i know you'll turn your pain into a solution for all those suffering people, it seems as if you are already doing that. I'm sorry your crying and feel drained, i wish i could hug you and cry with you. The good thing about this entire thread is that someone will be inspired. Someone is going through a difficult time in their life as we are writing this, but they will find inspiration and hope when they read this thread. So we have all just helped someone just by sharing our stories. There is a God given reason as to why all of us with such moving stories are here at the same place and at the same time, we've all acheived a goal. Eventhough, there are much bigger fish to fry the small ones mean just as much. I'm glad you don't dislike me, i didn't want to start a war i only wanted to spread love and encouragement. That was the real reason i opened up to everyone, just to spread hope and encouragement aswell as love. I hope i acheived my goal, it seems as if i have. God Bless you Loved Ones. NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_smile

Last edited by LizzieBee on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 pm

@Asia Grimes and Lizzie Bee, thankyou for your kind words and I am so happy that you understand what I am saying and you are both charitable and good, kind and decent. It is my aim to make more people aware of what is going on in the world as many have no idea the extent of the suffering that goes on in the world. It is no fault of theirs, I wasn't aware how bad it was before, you watch it on television and read it in the papers but to be there and be near and among the suffering is heartbreaking. What I do is a drop in the ocean but it has made me so happy and when I do get to visit and when I think of those dear kids my heart swells with love for them. I am aiming to win the lottery to do even more-I pray every week to win but alas never do. Keep picking the wrong numbers!
I think is good that you have firm beliefs but if there is a judgement day surely is how you are in your life, how big your heart is and to have love and compassion-if this is the case then my Brother will be there with us and as he is an athiest we can tell him-"we were right!" because he will be there. He is a perfect guy and whoever marries him will be very lucky.
Anyway I am sorry if I came across as abrupt and hurtful as I do not want to hurt anyone and I do not hate anyone. It takes a lot of effort to hate and fills one with bitterness and is not the way to go. Am glad you understand why I feel so strongly about issues like I have written about and I would like to think I am a much better person and has brought me much happiness.
Anyway dear friends, take care and God bless you both and thanks for listening.
NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_sunny NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_flower NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Herz
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Beautifully written my friend. =)
You are more than welcome. And thank you for listening also.
I really have been inspired by both of you and your words. <3
I can only imagine some of the things you have seen. And I'm sure it is MUCH different from what we see/hear in the news.
There is only so much you can see on a television screen. I want to help. I really do. And I WILL. =)
Thank you for making me laugh dear. The lottery numbers thing. Hehe. Same with my dad and grandpa.
What is your name by the way? I am excited for that day, but also nervous. We will be with your brother. Hehe. Aww..
You are a truly good person. I can see it in you. So much light, love, and compassion. Both of you. It is beautiful my friends. <3
You are both in my prayers. Lots of love. =)
Now lets continue to smile for Michael. Smileflower rendeer

Oh! And here is my youtube if you'd like to keep in contact. I'd love to hear more from you guys. ^_^
www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Harleyblonde wrote:@Asia Grimes and Lizzie Bee, thankyou for your kind words and I am so happy that you understand what I am saying and you are both charitable and good, kind and decent. It is my aim to make more people aware of what is going on in the world as many have no idea the extent of the suffering that goes on in the world. It is no fault of theirs, I wasn't aware how bad it was before, you watch it on television and read it in the papers but to be there and be near and among the suffering is heartbreaking. What I do is a drop in the ocean but it has made me so happy and when I do get to visit and when I think of those dear kids my heart swells with love for them. I am aiming to win the lottery to do even more-I pray every week to win but alas never do. Keep picking the wrong numbers!
I think is good that you have firm beliefs but if there is a judgement day surely is how you are in your life, how big your heart is and to have love and compassion-if this is the case then my Brother will be there with us and as he is an athiest we can tell him-"we were right!" because he will be there. He is a perfect guy and whoever marries him will be very lucky.
Anyway I am sorry if I came across as abrupt and hurtful as I do not want to hurt anyone and I do not hate anyone. It takes a lot of effort to hate and fills one with bitterness and is not the way to go. Am glad you understand why I feel so strongly about issues like I have written about and I would like to think I am a much better person and has brought me much happiness.
Anyway dear friends, take care and God bless you both and thanks for listening.
NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_sunny NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Icon_flower NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE Herz
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content