Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of

+28
dexember
zeus
Grace
lonelynation
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
warrior_of_MJ_light
lightoftheworld
dyanne
Missyb007
maria-c
MJJ1982
ishealive
Kirsche
Eva R
Peace
heehee
tinkerbell72
WanaBstartnSthn
mjssoulmate
anotherpartofme
city.gal1
Rach
Red Velvet
4evermichael71
andrea_garay2005
See
nohype
mjgirl86
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Empty Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of the van-- Opinions, please!

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

The supposed hoax video...

The explanation trying to prove it was a hoax... when things are still wrong..

Guys, remember in the death hoax videos.. this is still bothering me...

Yes things dont add up, but the germany making of, it honestly does seem like they are trying too hard, to prove this was fake, because maybe in fact.. it is real..

And quote from someone on youtube..

"In the german video the guy uses his right arm for the driver to stop.......and in this real one he uses his left......0_o look for clues something is not right.."

What do you think?..... it's driving me nuts.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Empty Re: Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 pm

I guess my question to you all is, do you think they were trying to cover up the fact that the video was real, to stir the fans in a different direction? Suspect
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Empty Re: Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of

Post by nohype Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 am

YES, I truly believe it was a coverup...there were other differences between the RTL and the 'making of' video...
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 am

mjgirl86 wrote:I guess my question to you all is, do you think they were trying to cover up the fact that the video was real, to stir the fans in a different direction? Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Suspect

No I don´t think you, LOL I think we were fooled...and I got the feeling of the video being fake from te beginning... I hate that video, and hate the fact I was PLAYED!!!! LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 am

nohype wrote:YES, I truly believe it was a coverup...there were other differences between the RTL and the 'making of' video...

Thank you... exactly... I noticed it all too..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 am

I think Michael is much taller that the person in that video. I don't think is him.
Stupid ideea to make a video like this...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 am

mjgirl86 wrote:
nohype wrote:YES, I truly believe it was a coverup...there were other differences between the RTL and the 'making of' video...

Thank you... exactly... I noticed it all too..

As did I...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 am

maybe its both?

I thought seeing the vid of him jumping out of the van was cute and I looked really hard to look for proof it was him, but the fact that you could only see just enough to 'imply' that is him, didn't convince me b/c I feel almost anyone could play him jumping out of the van blocked by a visual obstruction combined with poor lighting,

I also couldn't help but wonder how come a camera would be in a parking garage where something so very top secret would take place, (if u know please help me out)

on the other hand ... I also did get the feeling they are "trying to hard", like there really was something else going on. I got that feeling very much.

Somehow maybe its both?

Don't ask me what I mean because I don't know! lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 am

That is interesting, and I agree with you.... I honestly feel the camera was there, out of pure luck.. hoping to get a glimpse of something, but of course, nothing shocking like that... but then again.... if they did mistakenly and luckily capture Michael when they weren't supposed to... wouldn't a reaction be involved, like, "Oh my god!" or wouldn't we hear a gasp, or something, you know...? Suspect

Unless it was someone who knew this... but if they did, and if Michael wanted this to happen, could it have been another clue, for fans not to completely freak out....? and maybe the germany hoax video was supposed to be made, to steer away the ones who don't need to believe, but left purposeful clues for those who care a lot?.... scratch

Plus, Michael has connections in Germany, that one guy talking, why would he do this trick, or "prank hoax" to a friend, like Michael? You know?...

I'm just trying to work this out..... what do you think? Question
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 am

I believe that the video ws real and that the RTL making of video was damage control.

The RTL video, to me, doesn't prove that this all was a hoax. In fact it doesn't even look like the LiveLeak video.

I believe that the shooter of the video was there by pure luck and managed to get this footage but as Michael was supposed to be dead, it wouldn't be hard for someone to come along and debunk it and make the person look like a bit of a freak!

I think a double was murdered on June 25th and Michael was there at the coroners office to pay his respects and/or provide DNA evidence if this was ever needed in a court of law.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am

Shocked So well said....

Yes, the making of, was definitely damage control... thank you! This was driving me up a wall. I just needed more opinions. Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am

Rach wrote:I believe that the video ws real and that the RTL making of video was damage control.

The RTL video, to me, doesn't prove that this all was a hoax. In fact it doesn't even look like the LiveLeak video.

I believe that the shooter of the video was there by pure luck and managed to get this footage but as Michael was supposed to be dead, it wouldn't be hard for someone to come along and debunk it and make the person look like a bit of a freak!

I think a double was murdered on June 25th and Michael was there at the coroners office to pay his respects and/or provide DNA evidence if this was ever needed in a court of law.

I too believe that the original vid was real and the 2nd, damage control.

Interesting thought, @Rach, about MJ paying his respects to a double -- never thought it that way before.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 am

I remember how happy I was when I first saw this video.. I thought- this is it ( Very Happy )... Now I don't know... I am so confused! I think I have a bad day.. I woke up this morning sad. . Sorry for this- tomorrow is a new day - everything will be better
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am

Quote:
Plus, Michael has connections in Germany, that one guy talking, why would he do this trick, or "prank hoax" to a friend, like Michael? You know?...

This is one of the things Jonell got wrong when she covered it in one of her vids. The German impersonator and the editor were not in on making the ambulance video. The impersonator was shown the original video and he gave his opinion. He says that there is no reason to believe that it is fake. It looks like Michael and he moves like Michael. IMO, the German video was definitely fake and damage control.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:09 am

As much as I'd LOVE to believe that was MJ hoppin outta that van, I am very suspicious of it. It just seemed like it was trying too hard to indicate it was Michael. The jump, the hair, the clothes. It's like the makers of the vid said, lets put on a trademark MJ look so ppl will absolutely think it's him. And Im sorry but I just think MJ would be more conscious than that about what was going on around them. There should've been like, another van or truck with extra security following close behind the coroner van to ensure no one would be following them. IMO. However it is odd that the RTL vid doesn't match what was shown in the original vid. I mean, what were they doin, taping themselves making the vid so if they needed to let the public know "look we made this all up" then they would have that "making of" video as proof? Why tape the making? It's all so confusing and mind numbing. God, I just wish ppl would stop screwing with us. Michael please reveal yourself already I cant take this anymore!!! Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_sad
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:35 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:The supposed hoax video...

Yes things dont add up, but the germany making of, it honestly does seem like they are trying too hard, to prove this was fake, because maybe in fact.. it is real..

"In the german video the guy uses his right arm for the driver to stop.......and in this real one he uses his left......0_o look for clues something is not right.."

you are absolutely right! i think this video was not supposed to come out so they're trying so hard to proof it's a fake. the thing that makes me believe it's real is that i can't understand WHY a german (?) television should do something like that. i mean, tvs are made to make money, not to spend money on nothing, just to see our expressions for 2 days... they should invest their money to "study" our behaviuor? no way! it is not some "happy" guy using photoshop, they needed to invest...
moreover making us see how they made this fake is really too much excusing themselves... if it's fake you just say: it's fake, you don't keep the making of the fake to proove it!
EXCUSATIO NON PETITA, ACCUSATIO MANIFESTA!
p.s. MIKE LOOKS AND MOVES TOO MUCH LIKE HIMSELF?
i look and move too much like myself too!
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by heehee Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Rach wrote:I believe that the video ws real and that the RTL making of video was damage control.

I agree with this totally!
heehee
heehee

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I think there was more than one take on the video if it was indeed RTL's because if he held up the wrong hand, there must have been different takes. Take 1, the cameraman was right behind the van in the same area. Take 2, the cameraman was back in the distance to where they couldn't see him. I don't know how many takes there were, or how many camera men there were but i hope it wasn't really there video.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 pm

heehee wrote:

I agree with this totally!
So do I!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 am

tinkerbell72 wrote:

you are absolutely right! i think this video was not supposed to come out so they're trying so hard to proof it's a fake. the thing that makes me believe it's real is that i can't understand WHY a german (?) television should do something like that. i mean, tvs are made to make money, not to spend money on nothing, just to see our expressions for 2 days... they should invest their money to "study" our behaviuor? no way! it is not some "happy" guy using photoshop, they needed to invest...
moreover making us see how they made this fake is really too much excusing themselves... if it's fake you just say: it's fake, you don't keep the making of the fake to proove it!
EXCUSATIO NON PETITA, ACCUSATIO MANIFESTA!
p.s. MIKE LOOKS AND MOVES TOO MUCH LIKE HIMSELF?
i look and move too much like myself too!

exacly!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 pm

But I think the Michael in the Van-Video doesn't fit the height. He looks smaller than the real Michael
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Imo this is damage control, I never believed the RTL version.
If they did want to make a hoax video then why not just show MJ walking down the street or anywhere that would make sense, why show him coming out of a Coroner's van.
Also RTL said they did it to show people just how naive they are and not to believe everything in the media - well isn't RTL Media so does this mean we shouldn't believe them?????
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 am

I think that the first vid is real, like I mentioned before: You can hear an siren, not the kind you will hear in Germany. It seems an american siren to me, from an ambulance.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 am

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_santa In this video you hear the breathing of someone, when running
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 am

[quote="tinkerbell72"]

you are absolutely right! i think this video was not supposed to come out so they're trying so hard to proof it's a fake. the thing that makes me believe it's real is that i can't understand WHY a german (?) television should do something like that. i mean, tvs are made to make money, quote]

Maybe because michael once said in an interview with barbara something of RTL ":Maybe you should come up with a plan" 'Wink

And something else thats on my mind the last days is.. the only car driving behind the coroner van is a black car? or am I confused with something else? ... but if indeed this black car is driving behind this van ... he should be the one filming all of this if it is indeed 2 seperate video's.. (lots of things don;t add up) ....wasn;t there a black car entering mj's estate the day he "died" ?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 am

Guys, but if this WAS a real video and the RTL just a cover up, then why wouldn't the person who filmed MJ coming out of the van come out and prove it was a real video? Like showing the original taping on his camera and tell how he followed the van and so on...

Don't get me wrong, I go to sleep every night wishing that this was a hoax, but I also don't want to get false hope 'cause then the pain of dissapointment I couldn't take
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lightoftheworld Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 am

Wether or not the 'real' video is fake, IMO the RTL video definitly is. Compare the ceilings in both videos, they're not the same. The car in RTL (btw a really rude channel) video looks smaller to me, and there is no wall on the right side of the car either like in the original video where the coroner van stops. The entrance in original video is rising, but not in the German one. The doors have a different green and above all, I can't see a fence in the RTL vid. I'm from Switzerland, a neighbour country of Germany, believe me, I've never heard a siren like this in Europe. Why should RTL make a fake video against a fake video Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_question
lightoftheworld
lightoftheworld

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 am

Well, the reason behind RTL faking the "make of" could be pure and simple...money! Although I don't know what money they could get out of this, except ratings going up and advertising money coming in. Maybe they just saw an opportunity and jumped to it.

I fount this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0kxMUQ8co&feature=related and if you look at the pictures of the 2 vans one next to other you could incline to admit they are 2 different vans (I mean the real coroner's vad that allegedly took MJ's body to the coroner's office and the van he comes put of).

And about sirens... I am sorry but they sound like the ones in my country. I am also European:)

At this point I am more interested in the "alive" video. Starting from the point where I believe the RTL is a fake on, I am more interested in finding out if the "living" video is also a fake or reality Smile
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 am

Please, people, preserves the belief furthermore, together we are strong! One tries to talk into us something and to take away from something!? I do not know really what goes off just in this dishonest world, but it is slowly off sick me and tiredly and on certain people among us live, I HATE UNGODLY BEINGS!!!
GOD will already direct about all lost souls which have no spark of humanity and heart in themselves, AMEN / INSHALLAH!!!

Leave all, in your KIND and WAY try to break us, victory practices our hopes have and to us hopes destroy...

Together we are strong and united, we form apprenticeship MJs up to the bitter end... PLEASE the video looks at You, there it also has other not correspondent scenes to the first video and to the RTL video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNDqOZgOxu0

Dear GOD, lets our feelings and hopes be true and come soon LIGHT about the whole... DEAR GOD PROTECTS OUR L.O.V.E. - MICHAEL, WHEREVER HE ALSO STAYS...
warrior_of_MJ_light
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am

Does anyone not remember Mrs Benjamin ( I think that is her name) who drove to Forrest Lawn the day of the burial and snapped a pic of the ACTUAL van in this video? She posted a pic of it on her blog the day she was at Forrest Lawn. She drove to the coroners office and lo and behold! The VAN CARRYING MJ was parked in the parking lost......same liscence plates and all. Someone EMAILEd the coroner and asked about this video. He stated in the email that video is fake and the license plates did not belong to their fleet of vehicles. He said they ran it thru DMV and nothing came up! Yey a few days later Mrs Benjamin finds the van in their parking lot?

Flat out lie by the coroner. The video IS real and the "making of" was damage control BIG TIME.
MJ is smaller in person...Ive heard he is really about 5'7 to 5'8

LEt me see if I can find the thread regarding Mrs Benjamins adventure...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:08 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Does anyone not remember Mrs Benjamin ( I think that is her name) who drove to Forrest Lawn the day of the burial and snapped a pic of the ACTUAL van in this video? She posted a pic of it on her blog the day she was at Forrest Lawn. She drove to the coroners office and lo and behold! The VAN CARRYING MJ was parked in the parking lost......same liscence plates and all. Someone EMAILEd the coroner and asked about this video. He stated in the email that video is fake and the license plates did not belong to their fleet of vehicles. He said they ran it thru DMV and nothing came up! Yet a few days later Mrs Benjamin finds the SAME van in their parking lot?

Flat out lie by the coroner. The video IS real and the "making of" was damage control BIG TIME.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Does anyone not remember Mrs Benjamin ( I think that is her name) who drove to Forrest Lawn the day of the burial and snapped a pic of the ACTUAL van in this video? She posted a pic of it on her blog the day she was at Forrest Lawn. She drove to the coroners office and lo and behold! The VAN CARRYING MJ was parked in the parking lost......same liscence plates and all. Someone EMAILEd the coroner and asked about this video. He stated in the email that video is fake and the license plates did not belong to their fleet of vehicles. He said they ran it thru DMV and nothing came up! Yey a few days later Mrs Benjamin finds the van in their parking lot?

OMFG, yes please find it.......
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 pm

so you think, that this van- video from the GERMAN TV-station is real?
Was/is Mj really that small??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm

I think there is definitely something up..
but just to make sure we look at this from all angles I'm going to pose the question..

Wouldn't the making of this video require more people to be in on the hoax? I'd imagine with this sort of thing, you'd have to have very limited people knowing the situation.
And I guess another question would be...
If they just took the chance to get media attention by remaking the video...
they got the same people in it? And also, wouldn't other people try to take credit as well?
Just some things to think about.

Again though, I do feel there is something very strange about this whole video.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:49 pm

This is the site

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/

and this is the picture and please read:

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Vanwit10

"Don't abandon your baby" - on a coroner's van....
This is funky freaky & funny Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_razz and I wonder whether MJ put it there Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Ok, first of all i don't know if it is the right place to post this and i hope you won't take me for crazy ... i've been thinking all night wether to post my idea or not ... then i decided to do it. please forgive my english and i hope i can explain myself.
i was watching TII for 5th time and this idea came to me. at the end of thriller Mike is going up dancing and there is a huge black man very close to him and then this black man takes him back and they say "make sure someone waits for michael with light and so on". We - my friends and me - were wondering WHY this man was like "controlling" Mike - maybe he was afraid he would fall down? then we tought it had so much in common with this video ... a big black man taking Mike in a place where we can't see him anymore. maybe the video is real and the author will never come out cause it was planned to come out - by Mike. And german reconstruction maybe is a "joke" or maybe someone told them to do it ... who knows ... this video (the original one) did not come out as a mistake, i can't believe it. and also the video with body moving in helicopter was not a mistake of the hoax ... he says he wants to play at the end of this is it ...
let me know what you think

about the post up here ... did not find the right post to read ... but maybe i'm too tired - it's 6 am here.
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 pm

I posted this on Annies blog (she's absolutely awesome): I’m a firm believer in the van video being real, and MJ being “dropped” off at the coroner’s office is the reasoning behind my belief. I wondered why he wouldn’t have a getaway car waiting for him or something. A visit to the coroner’s office was necessary; for fingerprinting and possibly, a couple of fake autopsy pic’s. Also, I’m sure the coroner was ‘rewarded’ for his part in the hoax.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am

I DON'T BUY IT.A HOAX TO SUCCEED REQUIRES A FEW PEOPLE.THIS HOAX APPEARS TO INVOLVE TO MANY PEOPLE.IT IS TOO COMPLICATED TO BEGIN WITH. 1.DR MURRAY OR COMPUTER ANIMATION /ACTOR TO SOME 2.THE PHOTO IN THE AMBULANCE FAKE THEORY 3.THE HELICOPTER RIDE AND THE BODY MOVING,WHY WAS THE HELICOPTER DOOR OPEN AND THE TV NEWS HELICOPTER HAD TO BE THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME. 4.THE CORONERS VAN WITH SOMEONE WALKING OUT???5.TWO DIFFERENT AUTOPSY REPORTS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT,HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?6.NO ARREST NO POLICE INVESTIGATION AND YET WE HAVE A SUSPECT OR TWO DR MURRAY AND DR KLEIN,REMEMBER MURRAY RANG KLEIN FIRST AND NOT THE POLICE{I THINK HE RANG KLEIN TO INFORM HIM THE "JOB" WAS DONE.7. WHAT WOULD BE M.J. PURPOSE TO HOAX HIS OWN DEATH ,HIS JEWISH "FRIENDS" ARE HAVING A HELL OF A TIME EATING UP HIS ESTATE :BRANCA-KLEIN-LANDIS ETC.VERY SOON IF M.J. IS ALIVE HE WILL BE A VERY POOR MAN. 8.THE ON GOING ATTACK BY THE MEDIA AGAINST THE JACKSON FAMILY BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE SOME CONTROL OF THE ESTATE FROM THESE LEECHES.AS M.J. PUT IT HIMSELF.9. HOW COULD THE LAPD ASSIST HIM IN THE HOAX,WASN'T THIS THE SAME POLICE THAT TRIED TO FRAME HIM WITH THE MOLESTATION CHARGES, WHAT NOW, ARE THEY BEST OF FRIENDS? THE HOAX THEORY WAS DESIGN BY THESE SCAMBAGS TO DECEIVE US ,TO GIVE THE FANS HOPE,TO PUT US ASLEEP,WHILE THEY COVER THEIR DIRTY TRACKS AND WE DON'T ASK THE REAL QUESTION.WHAT DID HAPPEN TO M.J.?????????
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:20 am

Maybe it was planted by MJ to let certain fans know he is okay,
and then when it got into the main stream media they might have freaked out a little
and released the damage control vid.

It made it into our local newspaper
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 am

dexember wrote:Maybe it was planted by MJ to let certain fans know he is okay,
and then when it got into the main stream media they might have freaked out a little

I agree...it made it into ALL of our local radio stations and their websites...
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 am

ishealive
Diamond Member
Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Default6
Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of 3-23

Aantal berichten: 1131
Registratiedatum: 2009-07-28
Leeftijd: 29

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Empty
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_minipostSubject: Re: Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_minipostedMon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap>Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2>
</TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>Imo this is damage control, I never believed the RTL version.
If they did want to make a hoax video then why not just show MJ walking down the street or anywhere that would make sense, why show him coming out of a Coroner's van.
Also RTL said they did it to show people just how naive they are and not to believe everything in the media - well isn't RTL Media so does this mean we shouldn't believe them?????

</TD></TR></TABLE>
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 am

nohype wrote:
dexember wrote:Maybe it was planted by MJ to let certain fans know he is okay,

I agree...it made it into ALL of our local radio stations and their websites...

nohype..it's the quote button not the reply...is that what u mean ?
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 am

Yes...my bad. Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_redface
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 am

IF M.J. WANTED TO FAKE HIS DEATH OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER ,THERE ARE A FEW EASIER WAYS IN DOING IT.FLY IN YOUR PRIVATE JET AND JUMP OUT WITH A PARACHUTE ,THEN LET THE PLANE CRASH IN THE OCEAN OR LAKE.THE POLICE/NAVY WILL BE SEARCHING FOR A FEW DAYS .THEY MIGHT FIND SOME PARTS OF THE PLANE BUT NO BODY. YOU ARE PRESUMED DEAD.TOO EASY.HOW ABOUT GO CAMPING AND NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN,IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.IT'S THAT SIMPLE AND A FEW PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW. IN THIS HOAX VERSION THE POLICE KNOW,THE AMBULANCE KNOW,THE HOSPITAL STAFF KNOW, THE CORONER STAFF/CHOPPER/VAN KNOW,LARRY KING KNOWS,DAVE DAVE KNOWS,RANDY PHILLIPS AND ORTEGA KNOW, EVERYBODY KNOWS SOMETHING. IF M.J. HOAXED HIS DEATH THE PAPARRASSI JUST NEED TO FOLLOW HIS CHILDREN SOONER OR LATER HE HAS TO VISIT THEM. "THEY" WANT US TO BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE SOMEPLACE NICE AND RELAXING AND HAVIN A GOODTIME.THEN WE CAN ALL GO TO SLEEP HAPPY EVER AFTER.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 am

Zeus, you could be right ... but also making us believe he is alive takes too many people involved! also his family! "They" made his children look bored during memorial? "They" were able to prevent "EVERYBODY" from taking a pic of dead body with a simple cell phone? "They" prevented every doctor in sight form signinig death certificate? And there are many other odd things.
We are making theories and maybe we have not reached the point. But it is easier to plan a death hoax then to plan a life hoax when someone dies so suddenly.
Hope i explained myself. sorry for my english.
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 am

YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY FINE MY FRIEND.THERE ARE A LOT OF HOAX SITES OUT THERE THAT DO MENTION THAT HIS CHILDREN LOOKED BORED AND WERE NOT CRYING ETC.TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DID NOT PICK IT UP UNTIL I ENTERED THE HOAX SITES.I EXPLAINED IT THAT THEY ARE JUST LITTLE KIDS CONFUSED AND NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.HOW MANY FUNERALS HAVE WE BEEN AND WE SEE THE YOUNG CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND THE CHURCH IN A FUNERAL.NUMEROUS.THINK ABOUT IT.THEY WERE SCARED AND CONFUSED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE AND CAMERAS. JUST LOOK AT THE HOAX VIDEOS OUT THERE EXAMPLE JONELL,THEY ARE VERY INFORMATIVE ,THEY GIVE ME HOPE THAT M.J. IS ALIVE NOT MAYBE ,BUT IS ALIVE.WE ARE ON VIDEO NUMBER 14 AND YET WE KNOW NOTHING.HOW MANY VIDEOS TO WE NEED???
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 am

Grace wrote:This is the site

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/

and this is the picture and please read:

Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Vanwit10

"Don't abandon your baby" - on a coroner's van....
This is funky freaky & funny Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_razz and I wonder whether MJ put it there Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Lol

Was this "Dont abandon your baby?" really on the van? this is funny, but i like it! Laughing flower
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:27 am

just a quick reply ... (i should not be "internetting" now lol!)
it's not that easy to jump with a parachute in the middle on the ocean! i would never do something like that! you have to train before jumping out of a plane if you want to be sure you'll survive your fake accident! lol! and if he was an expert of parachuting ... we would say "he jumped out of the plane", so ...
also being lost in the wood is easier for you and for me (and the entire human race! lol) than for Mike because he always has some paparazzi around ... he would take them with him!
we are not planning a death hoax for Mike ... and you know what? he did a good job instead!
Children playing around during funerals usually are less then 11/12 yo! You really think a 12 yo boy can't understand it's HIS FATHER's funeral? the children did not seem scared or confused to me. i remember i was very sad and cried many tears during memorial and burial thinking NOBOBY really cared about my beloved Michael ... Then i understood ... he is ALIVE.
i'll check this Jonell video as soon as i can act like a free person!
it's all for love. L.O.V.E.

P.S. i'm sure i made a lot of mistakes this time! SORRY!

P.P.S. MICHAEL, IF YOU COME AROUND HERE I JUST WANT TO SAY

I LOVE YOU!

I L.O.V.E. U! Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Herz
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Zeus, so.... what exactly are you saying?...

You don't believe he's alive?
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa7 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Hello I am new here, have been watching for a long time but first post (so go easy on me..)
Anyway about the RTL, if they make a hoax video they are bound to know beforehand the effect it will have and that some might find it upsetting, so why put out something showing they hoaxed it, why not just leave it out there??? So, I think the explanation video was damage control
Also, a friend of mine died last year, she had two young children about Prince and Paris's age and they cried BUCKETS at the funeral as did everyone... Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_lol
Anyway, nice to be here, let da troot prevail Back to the "fake" video of Michael getting out of Icon_sunny
alexa7
alexa7

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum