Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax?

+26
maya
Butterfly J
4evermichael71
lyl
anotherpartofme
Eva R
See
Red Velvet
Styloprincess
HeavyHearts
MJonMyMind
amy
juliet
iMISSYOUMJ
ksrbw
Sweet1
annieisnotokey
H'aime
ILuvUMoreMJ
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
YveLoVesMJ
mjgirl86
MJFoReVeRandAlways
city.gal1
Rach
30 posters

Go down

What was the reason for the hoax?

Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap13%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap3%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap16%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]
Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap56%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 34 ]
Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap3%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_lcap8%Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 61

Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Empty Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax?

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi again guys

I'm sorry about all the polls tonight! If you could do me massive favour and complete this one was well that would be great!

What are your reasonsings behind the hoax? I have tried to include as many theories as I can in the poll, however if your reason is not on here, please add it to the thread!

Thanks so much Smile

Rach xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Empty Re: Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax?

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

@Rach, I think the first 3 definitely and possibly the fourth as well, IMO

Not sure how to vote in the poll since I think it's a combination.!!!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Empty Re: Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax?

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Ok I voted again, but this time it was harder Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Lol I´m torn between 1 and 4, but I´ve mentioned that already in the other poll-thread. Anyway, I voted for number 4.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Definitely because he was in danger
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

I voted for "Because he was in danger".
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Thankies guys Smile

I am working on something at the moment and your input means a lot to me! I will post when I have it all together.

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

@Rach, waiting to see what you're putting together Idea
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

rach,i cant decide here,sorry,i think it mite actually be a combination of a couple of them,so ,i dont want to just narrow it down to just one,so,i guess maybe i will have to pass on this one for now,i am kinda leaning towards four and five
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

I think it is the first but am leaning slightly towards the fact that he could have been in danger. I wouldn't be surprised if he was but when faced with a choice I have chosen the fact that he wanted some peace and a normal life as I think the court trial in a way finished him.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I voted for he was in danger, but that's only part of it. I also think he didn't want to do the concerts and there was really no other way out.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 pm

I voted other because I thought that either he is in danger, or he want's to live a peaceful life away from the spotlight (he said in 2001 that he would like to "disappear") or possibly both. I don't think it's any of the other choices.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Probably a combination of reasons but, most likely, because he was in some sort of inminent danger.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:29 pm

I voted for danger. He had to be in order to do something this drastic. OMG! Some of his fans have gone completely over the edge because of his supposed dismise. The entire world is seeking the truth for closure. IMHO, I am not so certain we will ever have that even though Da troot shall prevail. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ksrbw Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 pm

That is the only reason I can believe he would do this, I think that he is getting help from the authorities
ksrbw
ksrbw

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:16 pm

I voted number 4. Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 pm

The main reason I voted was BECAUSE HE IS IN DANGER, and the others are the things MJ is dealing with.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:58 pm

juliet wrote:The main reason I voted was BECAUSE HE IS IN DANGER, and the others are the things MJ is dealing with.

i voted for no 4 becoz i feel the same
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 am

Number 4 for sure Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Icon_sad
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:43 am

number four also Very Happy
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 am

I voted 4 too...it's scary, but that's what I think.
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:53 am

I feel he was in danger and to help the DEA in exchange for some high level support maybe protection for himself and/or and his kids.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am

I voted Others, because I just don't know why....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 am

I also voted for 4. Because he would never do something like this just for the movie or just to show the media up. He knew that people would maybe doing suicide. He would never do it for not a strong reason.

I think he had no choice anymore. He wanted to ddo 10 concerts, he had to do 50. He could not just say: NO i am not doing it. He just couldn't you know. Maybe people really said to him: Do it, or else... you know.. Sorry for another poll! Reasons for the hoax? Icon_pale That's what I think
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:34 am

I voted for "Because he was in danger". But DEA thing could be real deal... I don't know what to believe.. Only thing I really believe is this- HE IS ALIVE
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am

To show the media up & Because he was in danger.
Had to choose only one reason but I think it's both.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 am

Red Velvet wrote:I feel he was in danger and to help the DEA in exchange for some high level support maybe protection for himself and/or and his kids.

I'm with you on this one.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 am

I actually think that he had all those reasons together. But I voted for being in danger.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm

I think the reason for hoax death is simple to make us to think, find the truth and fight for our freedom. It is our responsibility.I am sure he is alive and will come back when we are ready to understand what is going on right now in America and in the World. I did not care about the news before, but when MJ died it hit me very hard and I started looking in what was heppening around. That is what he wonted from all of us, to watch, learn, understand. We do not have to look where is he now. He will be back when truth will previle. He is the hero of our time. It takes a lot of guts to do this, but he did it for us. When we are all together, we can change the world.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 pm

@ Maya I agree with you! I believe it could be a simple reason maybe not even mentioned or explored yet! I truly believe he wants to send out a message and make us aware of what is going on in the world today! Not only ecology wise but socially , politically and moraly. How it would fit the hoax only he knows! He is the one in control.

I guess I chose to believe this alternate option since thinking he could be in DANGER, devastes me.
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm

I think he was in serious danger (want to make out ok - figure out the snake in this....)& make the media drop to their knees ..... Hoping he is ok & safe .......
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Alright I confess. I know the real reason he faked his death...

He and I met one night and fell madly in love and he wanted to spend every waking moment with me on a far away island, just Michael and me and he couldnt bear to be away from me so he just quit music. Now we are living happily on a tropical island. We have a nice house and we love each other.

LOL!!!

kidding of course.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Maybe simply just to make people realise that things arent always what they seem. (:
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Everybody should watch the video on youtube - Obama Rebuked by House. Read response.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down