Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Months

+5
jenn77
neverlandprincess
CantStopLovingU
GirlSaturday
WanaBstartnSthn
9 posters

Go down

4 Months Empty 4 Months

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Well, it's the four month anniversary today of Michael's "death". Here we are, still searching for the truth. We have good days, we have bad days. This Is It is premiering in two days. We've got to brace ourselves. We don't know what to expect, some of us are planning to see major clues, some aren't expecting anything at all. I just hope that we can find some closure in the next few weeks because I am feeling emotionally drained and I really don't know how much more I can take. If this were anyone else, I wouldn't even spend so much time doing this, but it's Michael Jackson. As a little kid, he was the love of my life. I watched Moonwalker everyday after school and dreamed about marrying him one day. I hope Michael knows how much we all care about him and love him. How many tears were shed for him since June 25th, how much hope we all have he's alive. There's no point to this post, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Last edited by WanaBstartnSthn on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

4 Months Empty Re: 4 Months

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm

It's good to get it off of your chest. More MJ fans should give it a try. It releases some of the stress and tension that has built up over the past four months.

MJ was my imaginary boyfriend back in 1969. He was 11 and I was 9.
He and I have had a special imaginary love affair for 40 years. 4 Months Icon_cool
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm

So much for the CULVER STUDIO Clue that something was supposed to happen TODAY on the 25th with something to do with Culver. 4 Months Icon_cry
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm

I fell you wannabestartin somethin-I posted something similiar in my "sharing thoughts thread" today. I dreamed of marrying him too (hence my forum screen name Smile ) We do need closure one way or the other. I have become tense even thinking about the TII premier. I am excited but scared too b/c I know I am gonna cry for a number of reasons. I want to see it but I want to get over with too. It is nice to get it off your chest and there is no place better to do that then here...no one else is gonna "get it".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm

It is only 7:15pm on the west coast. The day is not over. 4 Months Lol

CantStopLovingU wrote:So much for the CULVER STUDIO Clue that something was supposed to happen TODAY on the 25th with something to do with Culver. 4 Months Icon_cry
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:It is only 7:15pm on the west coast. The day is not over. 4 Months Lol

CantStopLovingU wrote:So much for the CULVER STUDIO Clue that something was supposed to happen TODAY on the 25th with something to do with Culver. 4 Months Icon_cry

Yea but the clue said something was going to happen at 3:50. Also:

"This FREE event is for children with disabilities and their immediate families. Free activities include carnival games & prizes, food & drinks, live entertainment, craft area, and more! Costumes are welecomed. The Carnival for Children with Disabilities runs from 12:30 – 3:30 pm. RSVP is required."

I'm wondering though, was something supposed to happen 20 minutes after it ended???
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I would just like to say that the TII starting this week is making me feel anxious for these reasons:

1. Fear of being disapointed, we all have our hopes up so high.
2. I am feeling some kind of final ending. Like for the past 4 months I am embarrassed to say I must have spent a minimum of 4 hours a day following up and researching on mj and I am afraid that after TII everyone will go back to their regular lives having made their final personnal decision of what they believe happened. I still feel the need to feel this closseness with MJ.
3. Almost feels like MJ was a very real part of my life for the past 4 months and will be exiting somehow after TII wether I want him to or not. Dont know how to explain this, it is a funny feeling inside me.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm

jenn77 wrote:I would just like to say that the TII starting this week is making me feel anxious for these reasons:

2. I am feeling some kind of final ending. Like for the past 4 months I am embarrassed to say I must have spent a minimum of 4 hours a day following up and researching on mj and I am afraid that after TII everyone will go back to their regular lives having made their final personnal decision of what they believe happened. I still feel the need to feel this closseness with MJ.
3. Almost feels like MJ was a very real part of my life for the past 4 months and will be exiting somehow after TII wether I want him to or not. Dont know how to explain this, it is a funny feeling inside me.

Don't worry, I feel the exact same way. It's a sad, lonely feeling. Especially when everyone else around you is already over Michael's "death". 4 Months Icon_sad
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Did anyone just watch Joe being interviewed on Fox News in the U.S.? Or the story on CNN about the movie...about the This in Not It site and about body doubles. Interesting that both networks were reporting on Jackson matters tonight.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm

I didnt watch Fox news but my friend called me, very upset at the responses Joe was giving. She despises Joe. 4 Months Icon_smile
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 pm

jenn77 wrote:I would just like to say that the TII starting this week is making me feel anxious for these reasons:

I know exactly what you mean. I can understand completely because this is something that I have feared myself..that people will soon forget him. As the months go by I hear less and less of Michael on the news and television. Still, I spend hours upon hours on the internet trying to find a clue or reasons for this & creating my own theories. So much to the point where I end up calling myself crazy. I wonder if anyone else out there thinks about him as much as I do, connects everything to him.. even when i see children I think of him! I wonder if that's healthy. But up until this point I've always had something to look forward to, the burial, the album, and finally the film. I'm not sure if we will be getting anything else after this, so it does feel like the end of something. I feel like I should be coming to terms with the possibility that he could really be dead and the reason that this is all not making sense is because it truly was foul play therefore I should be getting ready to say my final goodbyes. But I can't. It would break my heart & I'm still holding on to hope. Something in my gut tells me not to give up yet so I will not. I will not stop searching for some light for some truth until I have concrete evidence. So I know how you feel, It's very lonely. But I can assure you that after the film and for months to come, I will be here. I will be searching with you & trying to make sense of it all. If people want to move and and get on with their lives, then let them. It's ok. I am sure that there will always be a nice handful here that will be by our side 4 Months Herz . So fear not because you are not alone, I am here with you 4 Months Icon_lol

Chin up, Jenn!
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

For what it's worth, my dad was over this morning and I really haven't said anything to him about my belief that MJ is alive, but he looked at me and asked if I had been keeping up with all of the Michael Jackson stuff. Of course I just replied that I had and then he asked me if I had watched the memorial and then the burial that CNN showed, again I said yes...LOL. What got me though was when he said to me, "is it just me or did it look like a different casket at the burial than what was at the memorial"? Now my dad has no opinion either way but he thinks that all of this is really odd.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 pm

TY NYMoonwalker, those are comforting words to me. See you in the weeks to come then 4 Months Icon_cheers
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am

Your third point really caught my attention.

I troll on a few MJ sights. Some are hoax related and some are not. Despite their differences, one theme has remained constant: TII.

Many have consciously and even subsconsciously placed so much of their heart into this yet unseen film. Some are expecting the movie to make them feel good as they see MJ performing for the final time. There are others who will view the movie with detective hats as they wait for clues to fall off of the screen and provide a direct trail to where MJ is currently hiding. Most fall somewhere in between those two extremes.

To some degree, the movie has become a finish line for some people. The gun will fire and they will race toward that finish line. If they are showered with MJ clues and good news then they will consider themselves as winners. However if there is no MJ at the end and no notion of where he is then they may indeed feel like they have lost.

Since I started with a race analogy, I'll end with one. There are typically two types of races: sprint and long distance. We are not in a sprint so Wednesday's movie (race) should not be considered as the determination of winning or losing. We are in a long-distance marathon. As a smart long distance runner understands, you must pace your steps and balance the stride. Wednesday and the two weeks following can come and go without a splash. That simply means that we turn the corner and jog toward the next leg of the long race. Hell if you need to... turn the baton over to someone else and sit it out for a while. Return when you have re-charged and can pick up the pace for another who is slowing down.

Maintaining a balanced and possible longterm outlook with regards to solving the MJ hoax may indeed be healthier and more rewarding in the end.

Besides, that 111 minute movie cannot possibly withstand and carry the weight of the entire world on it's shoulders. 4 Months Icon_wink

Food for thought...

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 am

Point taken. Thank you.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 am

Darlin' we are all in this together. 4 Months Icon_smile

jenn77 wrote:Point taken. Thank you.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 am

On the movie I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the emotions I am going to feel. I have already accepted the fact that I am going to get very upset and I will cry - I know it. I also know that many of us have surpressed some of our emotions about this, because of the hope we have. I know for me that seeing him on the screen after everything we have been through these past 4 months will bring my fears to the surface. Im not sure there is anything I can do about that though.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 am

i really wish Michael would stop screwing with us because i am afraid that i am gettin my hopes up too high
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 am

My, my. It's a movie. This should not be a life altering experience. Life will go on....
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:14 am

Which date will you go and see it?

yitsy wrote:My, my. It's a movie. This should not be a life altering experience. Life will go on....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 am

LOL...not sure I even am yet. I depends on my work schedule.
But, yeah...I'm curious to go see it. But I will not be taking notes....lol
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

@cantstopluvingu-I feel you-I am going to see it tomorrow night at midnight.
@Girl Saturday-that was a great post -thank you
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down