Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

33 clues TII

+11
mjssoulmate
MJ'sForever
infinitylady
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
MJFoReVeRandAlways
WanaBstartnSthn
marsheliamorgan
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Kirsche
Eva R
15 posters

Go down

33 clues TII Empty 33 clues TII

Post by Eva R Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 pm

hey everybody!

I know lot of people don't believe Cassandra en Derek Clontz, but I thought maybe you guys are interested in his new post 33 clues TII Icon_wink
He posted this:

33 “This Is It” clues that prove MJ faked his death: Help us find them

In 33 This Is It Clues Prove MJ Is Alive, 777, ABC News, BBC, Believe it or not, Bill O'Reilly, CBS, CNN, Call to Action, Can this be true?, China Daily, Conspiracies & Coverups, Daily Kos, Drudge Report, E!, Fox News, HLN, Huffington Post, I LOVE Michael Jackson, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Japan Times Online, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermann, MJ is LOVE, MSNBC, Matt Lauer, Nancy Grace, Neal Boortz, Neverland Secret, New MJ Bombshell, New Michael Jackson Investigation, New Proof MJ is Alive, New York Times, People, Pravda, Puzzles & Clues, Rachel Maddow, Rolling Stone, Secret Life of Michael Jackson, Solve This Mystery, TMZ, This Is It - Mystery, This Is It Clues, Today's Best Blogs, Top Blogs, Truth, Warsaw Voice, derek clontz, inspirational on October 27, 2009 at 3:32 pm

}
Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/Your World Report. All rights reserved.33 clues TII This-is-it
This
Is It: Friend of Michael Jackson insists it is peppered with 33 visual
and spoken hints and clues that will prove the pop star faked his death.

Thirty-three visual and spoken clues in Michael Jackson’s “posthumous” movie This Is It will reveal how and why he faked his death and when he will come out of hiding, a source close to the King of Pop reveals.
And we’re asking you to help us find and publish them for all the world to see.
Simply post the clues that you find using the comments box on this blog.
You – and we – will then be able to evaluate them together, as a
global team, and get to the bottom of the MJ mystery that has gripped
billions of men, women and children since he disappeared last June.
Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, who claims to be in contact with Jackson,
says he told her that the clues appear “throughout the movie” and
“about half” of them will be delivered by Michael himself.
Doing the math, that leaves some 15 to 19 that will be offered up by
inanimate objects such as props, costumes, scenery and equipment or
other people in the movie, Gretchen-Sims confirms.
“Michael is playing things very close to the vest,” Gretchen-Sims told derekclontz.wordpress.com. “
“He has made it clear on several occasions that the movie, as he put it to me, ‘will explain everything’.
“I asked him to tell me more, but he just chuckled and said:
“Remember the number 33. There are 33 clues and anybody who finds them
all will understand everything – why I am in hiding, when I will
come back, and how my fans can help me change the world from a place of
pain and anger and hatred to a place of love and caring and beauty.’”
Gretchen-Sims says Jackson “mischievously declined” to say more, ”
but in an unrelated conversation “let it slip that “about half ” the
clues will be found in his dance moves, song selection, answers to
interview questions and facial expressions.
“He also said, ‘You’ll have to watch the movie from start to finish and pay close attention to find them all.”
Gretchen-Sims has played a controversial role in Jackson’s “post
disappearance” drama by insisting that she was hand-picked by the
superstar to act as a conduit between the performer and his fans.
If that seems farfetched, and to some it does, investigations
suggest that she, indeed, has no financial interest at stake and that
she is operating in good faith as a personal favor to MJ.

I don't really think there are clues in the movie. But who knows? I will look carefully 33 clues TII Icon_smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

33 clues TII Empty Re: 33 clues TII

Post by Kirsche Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 pm

It's gonny be hard to concentrate on the clues, when MJ's singin', hehe but I'll try...maybe it's true
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm

haha yes! I am dreaming when he sings! But i will also concentrate on the clues Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:23 pm

oops sorry

Last edited by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

well,i dont know about 33 but a couple of people have seen it already and came up with a couple of guesses/clues as to when he will return,btw,i thought MISS SIMMS,said,michael said HE WOULD RETURN in june/july 2010?after he had rested etc. or am i mixing up my "informers" again?hahaha
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:well,i dont know about 33 but a couple of people have seen it already and came up with a couple of guesses/clues as to when he will return,btw,i thought MISS SIMMS,said,michael said HE WOULD RETURN in june/july 2010?after he had rested etc. or am i mixing up my "informers" again?hahaha

no, you're right, she said this.But what will she do, if Michaels not coming back then?I really wonder

PLEASE DO NOT TELL US ANYONE OF THE GUESSES/CLUES 33 clues TII Icon_biggrin
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

i havent....those are listed under spoiler thread and i have seen the movie or something like that,you most likely need to address someone in the dark for me with that statement Shocked
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

This is BS. Has Cassandra explained why she stopped responding to ppls questions???
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:This is BS. Has Cassandra explained why she stopped responding to ppls questions???

Actuallt I was on derek clontz page and this is the story why she stoped.

Threats keep MJ confidante from answering e-mails for pop star-in-hiding

In CBS, CNN, Crime Stories, Daily Kos, E!, Fox News, Glenn Beck, HLN, Huffington Post, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Keith Olbermann, Michael Faked His Death, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson Bombshell, Michael Jackson Secret Life, New Michael Bombshell, New Michael Jackson STUNNER, Rachel Maddow, celebrities, derek clontz on October 23, 2009 at 9:22 pm

21 Votes

33 clues TII P-ab3gTb8xb3dLg

PDRTJS_settings_6323_post_1897 = {
"id" : "6323",
"unique_id" : "wp-post-1897",
"title" : "Threats+keep+MJ+confidante+from+answering+e-mails+for+pop+star-in-hiding",
"item_id" : "_post_1897",
"permalink" : "http%3A%2F%2Fderekclontz.com%2F2009%2F10%2F23%2Fthreats-stop-mj-confidante-from-answering-e-mails-for-pop-star-in-hiding%2F"
}

<BLOCKQUOTE>EDITOR’S NOTE: After a week-long absence, Cassandra Gretchen-Sims once again is moderating and posting e-mail for – or inquiring about – Michael Jackson. The report that follows explains what has been going on behind the scenes …
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/Your World Report. All rights reserved.
Threatening letters stopped Michael Jackson go-between Cassandra Gretchen-Sims from posting and responding to e-mails for five nerve-wracking days before authorities identified the culprits and gave her the go-ahead to resume her duties for this blog.
The target of four disturbing letters from three seriously disturbed men who threated to find and hurt her, her Down syndrome daughter and Michael himself, Cassandra told derekclontz.wordpress.com: “On the advice of police, I stopped answering letters abruptly without explanation while investigations were conducted in Europe and the United States.
“I am not free to discuss those investigations. But I can say that am back at work moderating and posting letters. As I have stated many times, I will make good on my commitment to Michael and my promises to his fans.
“I want to thank everyone who sent letters of support to me personally and through this derekclontz.wordpress.com during my jarring and unexplained absence. I am confident that we can proceed smoothly and without fear going forward. Thank you – everyone! – again.”
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:This is BS. Has Cassandra explained why she stopped responding to ppls questions???

I agree, if he did in fact hoax his death the last thing he will do is leave ridiculous obscure clues like that. Sorry guys, I cannot believe in anything as preposterous as this, this whole thing is not a game, not a prank-this is serious stuff. If he does come back which I very much doubt BUT IF he does he will do it very suddenly to surprise everyone-he will not leave clues.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:

Actuallt I was on derek clontz page and this is the story why she stoped.

Threats keep MJ confidante from answering e-mails for pop star-in-hiding

In CBS, CNN, Crime Stories, Daily Kos, E!, Fox News, Glenn Beck, HLN, Huffington Post, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Keith Olbermann, Michael Faked His Death, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson Bombshell, Michael Jackson Secret Life, New Michael Bombshell, New Michael Jackson STUNNER, Rachel Maddow, celebrities, derek clontz on October 23, 2009 at 9:22 pm

21 Votes

33 clues TII P-ab3gTb8xb3dLg

PDRTJS_settings_6323_post_1897 = {
"id" : "6323",
"unique_id" : "wp-post-1897",
"title" : "Threats+keep+MJ+confidante+from+answering+e-mails+for+pop+star-in-hiding",
"item_id" : "_post_1897",
"permalink" : "http%3A%2F%2Fderekclontz.com%2F2009%2F10%2F23%2Fthreats-stop-mj-confidante-from-answering-e-mails-for-pop-star-in-hiding%2F"
}

<BLOCKQUOTE>EDITOR’S NOTE: After a week-long absence, Cassandra Gretchen-Sims once again is moderating and posting e-mail for – or inquiring about – Michael Jackson. The report that follows explains what has been going on behind the scenes …
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/Your World Report. All rights reserved.
Threatening letters stopped Michael Jackson go-between Cassandra Gretchen-Sims from posting and responding to e-mails for five nerve-wracking days before authorities identified the culprits and gave her the go-ahead to resume her duties for this blog.
The target of four disturbing letters from three seriously disturbed men who threated to find and hurt her, her Down syndrome daughter and Michael himself, Cassandra told derekclontz.wordpress.com: “On the advice of police, I stopped answering letters abruptly without explanation while investigations were conducted in Europe and the United States.
“I am not free to discuss those investigations. But I can say that am back at work moderating and posting letters. As I have stated many times, I will make good on my commitment to Michael and my promises to his fans.
“I want to thank everyone who sent letters of support to me personally and through this derekclontz.wordpress.com during my jarring and unexplained absence. I am confident that we can proceed smoothly and without fear going forward. Thank you – everyone! – again.”

So!! The cops can investigate death threats to a fake person but they cant even ARREST Dr Murray who "killed" MJ...a REAL person????

Wow....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:20 pm

You´ve got some pretty odd police officers over there 33 clues TII Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 pm

33 clues TII Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm

So!! The cops can investigate death threats to a fake person but they cant even ARREST Dr Murray who "killed" MJ...a REAL person????

THIS CRACKED ME UP,and SO TRUE, haha,does beg the question to be asked tho,if THEY knew WHY they were investigating and what she was doing,WOULDNT they have become alittle SUPERSENSITIVE and been asking to meet michael too?or at least know the truth? Razz
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm

I am sorry I just posted something that may be relivent here. I didn't realize it sory....
At the end of the movie there are credits for a song called "Threatened" I have never known MJ to do such a song. I came home and looked it up I can't find anything. Does anyone know if the movie credits are available online? THere were three other songs I can't remember the names of that were listed in the credits but not in the movie.
Kat
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 pm

The song Threatened is on the Invincible album
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

33 clues TII Empty clue

Post by maya Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi there.
I think that we have to look the numbers in the mirror. 2012 will be 1220 and will get Amadeus Museum in St.Monica on 2 street.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Sorry, my mistake. When I googl 1220 (2012 in the mirror) I get Amadeus Music Academy in St. Monica.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 am

maya wrote:Hi there.
I think that we have to look the numbers in the mirror. 2012 will be 1220 and will get Amadeus Museum in St.Monica on 2 street.

I saw 5105 while looking 2012 in the mirror. 33 clues TII Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 am

i WAS THINKING BECAUSE MICHAEL CHANGE WATCH FROM LEFT HEAN.D TO RIGHT,TAKE OFF GLASSES AND PUT BACK . HE IS SHOWING US THAT IS TIME TO CHANGE THE MEDIA.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:27 am

VERY INTERESTING STORY WHEN GOOGLE PETER SHAFFER'S AMADEUS DIRECTOR'S CUT.I AM SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD BUT I AM TRYING TO HELP. IN THE STORY IS EXPLAINED WHY MICHAEL HAIR WAS BURNED.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I am just back from This Is It. one word. AMAZING!!!!!(L)(L) IT WAS SOOO GREAT!!!! 33 clues TII Icon_biggrin HE WAS GREAT!!! HE JUST STILL CAN DO IT!!! HE WAS JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I also looked a bit for the clues and I think I found a few Wink Like you guys said, it was so weird. NOWHERE in the movie they say something about RIP or 1958-2009 or something you know! Also when it starts, you see text right? They say the last something like: 25 June was 8 days (or something) Till The concert tour of this is it.
and that's it!! Nothing like: He died on 25 June or something you know!!

And I watched after the credits!! BIG CLUE I THINK!!! HE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE: I have to take my time. And something like: I will take my jacket off.
I thought maybe he meant that he needed his time and then comeback. and I thought he meant with the jacket that he stops for a little while you know. Smile

Also he said something about heal the world. Something like: We have 4 years and then it is to late.
I have never heard anything about for 4 years and then it's to late to change the world you know. And if he meant 2012 he would say 3 years. So I thought maybe he means he comes back after 4 years. ( I HOPE NOT!! That's so long.. Sad But if he needs that time..)

BUT OMG IT WAS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!!!! I love Michael so much! I was so sweet, so beautiful, so cute, so funny!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:55 pm

and btw, his message was really heal the world. loved the part of that video of earth song with that little girl. so sweet. so beautiful.
Guys, I know you already know it and stuff but we have to and can change the world. it's Michael's message to the world and we have to do it!
LET'S HEAL THE WORLD!!!
Like turn of your tv or computer when you don't use it. not on stand by.
we can do it!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 am

I also thought it was cool I thought at the end, you see something and then you see in Mike's manuscript: I love you. and then you see his signature Smile Love it!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

I've always thought this 33 clues story is ridiculous..
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 am

I agrre with Eva.
What about: plant a tree!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:32 am

yeah that is cool! And we call the tree: The Michael tree!! 33 clues TII Icon_cheers hahaha LOL! 33 clues TII Lol But it is a good idea. But we also have to change things of ourselves.
Just try to turn all the lights off and just turn the computer or TV off. Not on stand by. And we have a hourglass in the shower, and when you start to shower you turn the hoarglass, and that hourglass stops after 5 minutes and then you have to come out the douche! Smile So we have to stop shower so long you know! Smile
And I always thought: But If I do this, it doesn't helps, because I am just one person.
But that is not true. Like I read here, lot of people are doing good stuff for the world you know. And all together is a HUGE step forward!
If we keep doing this to the world and nature, then about 100 years there is a lot of water and there are going to be huge problems. But if we do things better, Like what I said here above, then we can change those 100 years in 1000 years!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down