Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros!

+4
Harleyblonde
ishealive
neverlandprincess
city.gal1
8 posters

Go down

Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Empty Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros!

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Access Exclusive: Jackson Brothers Will Be At ‘This Is It’ Premiere

FIRST PUBLISHED: October 27, 2009 2:19 PM EDT
LAST UPDATED: October 27, 2009 2:33 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Michael Jackson’s brothers – Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy – will, in fact, be at tonight’s “This Is It” premiere in downtown Los Angeles, Access Hollywood has learned.
Following weeks of speculation about whether or not the family would see the film, a source confirms to Access that they indeed will be at the event.
Last week, Travis Payne, choreographer of “This Is It,” told Access that Michael’s children had seen a preview of their father’s film while watching another movie and had asked to see “This Is It.”
Additionally, Kenny Ortega, Director of “This Is It,” told Access that Michael’s brothers planned to attend a private screening of the film last week.
“This Is It” premieres around the world at 12:01 AM Wednesday morning.

Copyright 2009 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Empty Re: Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros!

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 pm

I thought randy had seen it and called it "Riveting"....
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Empty Re: Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros!

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh here we go again more contradictions... Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Sleep
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Hope they get interviewed as they are bound to state the ridiculous-especially Jermaine.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

I just saw on "Access Hollywood" that the "red carpet" is going to be a walkway Billie Jean style -- it will light up as in the music video.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Well maybe LaToya is talking to Access Hollywood, she does correspondence for Dancing With The Stars every week. I wonder why they picked her? Do they feel obligated to give her a job because Michael 'died' or is she pushing all these public appearances trying to gain popularity again? Either way, she always looks extremely happy.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

To bad you can't see my surprized face from here... Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Suspect
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

See wrote:To bad you can't see my surprized face from here... Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Suspect

LOL -- you seem to be as surprised as me! Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
See wrote:To bad you can't see my surprized face from here... Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Suspect

LOL -- you seem to be as surprised as me! Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Icon_smile

LOL trust me I am.... Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Icon_lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Lol Here's a surprise re: the Jax Bros! Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Ha Ha Ha see this....

Jacksons Need Outfits for the Big Premiere

Posted Oct 27th 2009 4:51PM by TMZ Staff

Tonight's the big "This Is It" premiere and the Jackson brothers haven't got a thing to wear.

TMZ obtained a copy of an email sent yesterday from a staffer working on the Jacksons' upcoming A&E reality show to different fashion</FONT></FONT> companies asking them to please outfit Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito in "dressy attire" for tonight's premiere.

The letter states that the staffer would, "love to put the four brothers in XXXXX or dressy attire as this premiere will be receiving a lot of press and will be featured on the reality show."

No word if the Jackson bros scored a deal with anyone -- but we can't wait to see their costumes.</FONT></FONT>

Read more:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/jacksons-need-outfits-for-the-big-premiere/#ixzz0VB5dzvN1
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm

The letter states that the staffer would, "love to put the four brothers in XXXXX or dressy attire as this premiere will be receiving a lot of press and will be featured on the reality show."

So everything that has gone on this year will be in this reality show... Hmmm I smell a rat!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm

When will they stop trying to capitalize on the "death" of their Brother. They are even too tightfisted and greedy to fork out for an outfit for themselves? How long have they known about the movie and had time to prepare an outfit? They are the male equivilent of Diva's and their only fame since donkey's years ago is being the Brothers of Michael!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Not that I am defending the brothers, but they supposedly started shooting the reality show in January I believe, certainly from what I understand before MJ's "death".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
please sign this for mj and pass it on to everybody and every forum and thread. it's all for L.O.V.E.
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down