Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me?

+9
phoenix
MJSmile4Us
PinkLizard
EarthAngel90
DawneVee
dontmakeitfactual
SmoothCriminal
aamj07
Rach
13 posters

Go down

Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me? Empty Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me?

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm

This is an article I have just seen on The Sun's website.

It states that the BBC are planning a new reality show called "Dance Like Jacko" (god I hate it already and if they use that name I will never watch it. It's Jackson, not freaking Jacko!). It's basically like X Factor, BGT, American Idol but for people who think they are the next big dance sensation.

Anyway the show is going to be judged by either La Toya or Jermaine. I can't think of anything I would rather watch on a Saturday night....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2594869/BBC-to-do-Michael-Jackson-style-reality-show.html
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me? Empty Re: Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me?

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 pm

I HATE when people refer to him as Jacko!!!! It's awful!
Unbelievable about the show though.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me? Empty Re: Hmmm, why doesn't this surprise me?

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Dance like jacko how rude and disrespectful he didnt like being called jacko you douchebags,
I dont think i can stick nemore latoya and jermaine they make me wanna barf
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

I can't stand them either. I sure hope Jermaine is in on this whole hoax thing, otherwise what he's doing - cashing in on his brothers death - is disgusting. And as far as Latoya goes...i saw some interview with her from 1993 on the news last night where she came out and pretty much said she believed Michael molested those children & she wasn't going to defend him anymore. Then she came out months later & retracted what she said, and said her husband at the time was controlling her & made her say that, and that he was trying to alienate her from her family. What a bunch of bullshit. They both disgust me, really.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

BBC? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! is that what my tax is being spent on? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by dontmakeitfactual on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm

We all need to boycott this crap...

Where's a petition? You know, like the one we signed to get Martin Bashir off the network. Very Happy

I too, do not like when they call him Jacko or Wacko Jacko. It's so disrespectful and drives me up the wall.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

aamj07 wrote:I can't stand them either. I sure hope Jermaine is in on this whole hoax thing, otherwise what he's doing - cashing in on his brothers death - is disgusting. And as far as Latoya goes...i saw some interview with her from 1993 on the news last night where she came out and pretty much said she believed Michael molested those children & she wasn't going to defend him anymore. Then she came out months later & retracted what she said, and said her husband at the time was controlling her & made her say that, and that he was trying to alienate her from her family. What a bunch of bullshit. They both disgust me, really.

Ditto i dont believe that her husband made her he cant control your mouth latoya, i hope jermaine is in on the hoax too if not he is a disgusting human being cashing in on his dead brother it makes my skin crawl thinkin anyone could do that
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

They used the word Jacko!!!! IM DISGUST. They know he HATES IT. Im not gonna watch that stupid thing.

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE

By the way. NOONE Moves like Michael. Noone ever will

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm

aamj07 wrote:I can't stand them either. I sure hope Jermaine is in on this whole hoax thing, otherwise what he's doing - cashing in on his brothers death - is disgusting. And as far as Latoya goes...i saw some interview with her from 1993 on the news last night where she came out and pretty much said she believed Michael molested those children & she wasn't going to defend him anymore. Then she came out months later & retracted what she said, and said her husband at the time was controlling her & made her say that, and that he was trying to alienate her from her family. What a bunch of bullshit. They both disgust me, really.

Latoya. Dont even get me started, about her. Mad Mad Mad Sad

Im sorry Michael I know that she is you`re sister.
But she makes me SICK.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Why would they say "Jacko" ? - He hates that name !!!!! (F*** ) them for naming that disgusting show that name .... and The Show needs to be cancelled before even started ... and Latoya & Jermaine should be ashamed of themselves.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Why would they say "Jacko" ? - He hates that name !!!!! (F*** ) them for naming that disgusting show that name .... and The Show needs to be cancelled before even started ... and Latoya & Jermaine should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree with you completely. Michael was always so hurt by that name calling Sad

Poor Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 am

Ok, sorry guys but I need to vent.

I am SICK AND TIRED of people talking about MJ like he was a pedophile & flat out saying he is a child molester. Did everyone forget that THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED??

And another thing. I don't have children, but if I did and I truly believed that they had been molested, I would not settle for anything less than a CONVICTION of the person who I thought molested them. I don't care how many millions of dollars that person tried to throw at me to keep my mouth shut. The fact that each of MJ's accusers & their families settled for undisclosed amounts of money speaks volumes to me.

Michael is/was very genuine & very trusting, and he put himself in a position where he was able to be easily taken advantage of by very greedy people. They saw an opportunity to get their hands on his money, when all he was trying to do was help less fortunate/sick children. It's very sad.

Ok, enough ranting for one day! lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 am

Hi everyone,

I just sent this email to the BBC, their automated reply is at the bottom. I hope I hear from them and they allow me to contact them properly using email, as the character limit was ridiculous!

Please can one of you give me some information regarding where the disgusting phrase Wacko Jacko came from as I would like to include as much detail in my complaint as possible.

Thank you and hugs to everyone I love you

SENT TO THE BBC

'It has come to my attention that the BBC are in the early stages of making a programme called 'MOVE LIKE JACKO' Could you tell me if this is true? As you do not allow space here; I will wait for your reply before I tell you why I, and MANY others, find this idea HUGELY offensive!
I await your reply.'

Thank you for contacting us

We cannot answer all enquiries we receive, but if we can answer yours, we will reply as soon as we can.
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 am

It's JACKSON, JACKSON, JACKSON!!!! How many times does it have to be repeated to get through their thick heads??

Jermaine, LaToya and BBC can rot in hell for all I care! Mad

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 am

i remember watching Michaels interview where he said "Its Jackson not Jacko" and it really makes me angry that they call this show that way Evil or Very Mad
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 am

i just bought a magazine thats al about mj and his life but there was the word jacko again and i almost didnt bought it No i hate that word
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 am

He HATED the word JACKO...he clearly stated that he is JACKSON and NOT JACKO!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:57 am

Would they all just f**k off and leave the man alone. This irritates me to no end.
I certainly won't watch it, they make me sick.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mj THE KING OF POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

aamj07 wrote:I HATE when people refer to him as Jacko!!!! It's awful!
Unbelievable about the show though.

i agree wih you
mj THE KING OF POP
mj THE KING OF POP

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down