Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ and Klien - Affection for Injections....

Go down

MJ and Klien - Affection for Injections.... Empty MJ and Klien - Affection for Injections....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections

Posted Oct 28th 2009 1:19AM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: A closer look at the documents reveals another shocking fact -- in April, Jackson received ELEVEN "I.M. Injections" in 3 days.

Arnold Klein
injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

MJ and Klien - Affection for Injections.... 1027_klein_doc_launch_ex_2

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.

In the documents, most of the procedures appear to be minor, such as acne treatments, lip treatments and Botox -- yet "I.M. Injection" appears over and over on Michael's bill, sometimes several times a day. The I.M. Injections correspond to the dates of the minor treatments.

In one particular case, Jackson went to Klein on April 23rd and received three "I.M. Injections" at $60 a pop.

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler.

MJ and Klien - Affection for Injections.... 1028_mj_drug_200According to the docs, Arnie Klein -- Jackson's self-described good friend -- charged Jackson $7500 for the weekend visit.

Jackson's three month bill: $48,522.89.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0VF8ql64c
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down