Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

+24
smoothcriminal2792
shusc140
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
MJJ
city.gal1
I'llbethere
Léa
Emma_Lollipop
gigi
MJThrillsMe
badloving
Melzy777
Styloprincess
Skeletonjar
Eva R
SPAKKLE29FUL
amber
Kirsche
infinitylady
steffmaster1
giannip
MJFOREVER
GirlInTheMirror1
Missyb007
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Léa wrote:
Kirsche wrote:I think it just looked like he stood there on the platform but it's just like in the video with this manga thing in the background on the monitor behind him.

It was a video in a video, hehe

yes but would'nt it be weird ( I mean more than some of the weirdest things we discovered) that he would risk to be there ? He's supposed to be hiding. Or to be with his children !!
But again, with Michael, everythig is possible !

I did not say, that Michael was really there.... I said it was him in the video..it was no hologram and he wasn't really there he was in the video.l..
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm

i like janet!! don't get me wrong!! BUT do you not think.. she might be a bit jealous!! (don't shoot me)

but the focus is still on michael even in his death (apparent death to us)

she's releasing a greatest hits an what not.. was that even mentioned???

if anyone has the link i would appreciate it so i can have a look!!

even tho they was close!! i think the green eyed monster lives in everyone!!

just a thought!!
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

i think all his siblings were a bit green with envy,as for janet she knows first she is an actress and second she is good with secrets think about her 2 marriages who knew no one unil she got divorced, she is playing her role well one oscar for MISS JANET JACKSON
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

i think all his siblings were a bit green with envy,as for janet she knows first she is an actress and second she is good with secrets think about her 2 marriages who knew no one unil she got divorced, she is playing her role well one oscar for MISS JANET JACKSON
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Kirsche wrote:
Léa wrote:
Kirsche wrote:I think it just looked like he stood there on the platform but it's just like in the video with this manga thing in the background on the monitor behind him.

It was a video in a video, hehe

yes but would'nt it be weird ( I mean more than some of the weirdest things we discovered) that he would risk to be there ? He's supposed to be hiding. Or to be with his children !!
But again, with Michael, everythig is possible !

I did not say, that Michael was really there.... I said it was him in the video..it was no hologram and he wasn't really there he was in the video.l..

Yes sorry... That way it does make sense.

I don't think Janet is jalous.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Nah, Janet would never be jealous, ever! Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2