Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth about MJs sex life

+17
Ivonne
suzzie
Chuyuri
MJFOREVER
GirlSaturday
Makea
neverlandprincess
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
EarthAngel90
See
city.gal1
xXxAmyxXx
Harleyblonde
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Christiana
Grace
infinitylady
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth about MJs sex life

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:49 am

I really agree with GirlSaturday, it´s all or nothing. Either delete everything that hints a sexual idea or let it be. No double standars here please.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Well if we lock and delete one type of thread, I have a suggestion: Remove all threads of a sexual or suggestive nature. That includes gold pants, leather pants, pajama pants and the newly discovered ...orange pants. Let's wipe this forum clean of any references to MJ's body features i.e. lips, finger, and the ever popular...crotch grabbing ... completely.

Michael Jackson IS a gentleman and deserves to be treated as such. WE should behave as respectful ladies and treat him as a gentleman. He is not a piece of meat or a body part. He should not be reduced to the object of fantasies or the cure for cold lonely winter nights. He is a man who conducts himself with dignity, class and pride. He is a man who spent his entire life avoiding vulgarity and other people's pre-occupation with sexual thoughts as they gazed at pictures or watched him perform onstage. He is much more than his groin.

My point?
If we censor one area then let's not be... selective. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol

As odd as it may seem to some during my comments within this discussion, I am in total agreement with those who dislike the discussions about MJ's sex life. Surprised you didn't I? I am also one who finds the posting of pictures to stare at his genitals quite disappointing. Surprised you again didn't I?

I may disagree with an opinion or viewpoint BUT that opinion or viewpoint has a right to be voiced.

This has been a good exercise. I am glad that we can come together and share viewpoints in this manner. It is a stress buster as we go along our daily routines and during our efforts to solve the hoax.

Hugs to you all...and thanks for playing along. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink

This post is rather over the top. You are missing the whole point. Michael did wear sexy outfits and he did grab his crotch and moved his body in a very suggestive manner and he must have been well aware of the effect he had on his female fans
BUT
that is an entirely different kettle of fish than to openly discuss his intimate sex life. Women show their cleavage and wear micro mini skirts and know damn well that guys look and admire them but that is totally different to divulging and revealing things of a personal nature.
Yes Michael did wear sexy clothes and moved in a very provocative sexy manner but this was the "performing" Michael, the "entertainer" Michael, that was his job. Discussions on a personal nature such as his sex life are personal and are in regard to the human Michael not the performer and is private. The performing Michael was for the world but the person Michael was a private individual whose intimate details were not for the public. He never discussed his private intimate life so what gives anyone else the right?
I am sorry but you have to draw the line somewhere and it's this sort of attitude that suggests that rape victims were asking for it by wearing revealing clothes.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 am

Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink ...again thanks for playing along...

Harleyblonde wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Well if we lock and delete one type of thread, I have a suggestion: Remove all threads of a sexual or suggestive nature. That includes gold pants, leather pants, pajama pants and the newly discovered ...orange pants. Let's wipe this forum clean of any references to MJ's body features i.e. lips, finger, and the ever popular...crotch grabbing ... completely.

Michael Jackson IS a gentleman and deserves to be treated as such. WE should behave as respectful ladies and treat him as a gentleman. He is not a piece of meat or a body part. He should not be reduced to the object of fantasies or the cure for cold lonely winter nights. He is a man who conducts himself with dignity, class and pride. He is a man who spent his entire life avoiding vulgarity and other people's pre-occupation with sexual thoughts as they gazed at pictures or watched him perform onstage. He is much more than his groin.

My point?
If we censor one area then let's not be... selective. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol

As odd as it may seem to some during my comments within this discussion, I am in total agreement with those who dislike the discussions about MJ's sex life. Surprised you didn't I? I am also one who finds the posting of pictures to stare at his genitals quite disappointing. Surprised you again didn't I?

I may disagree with an opinion or viewpoint BUT that opinion or viewpoint has a right to be voiced.

This has been a good exercise. I am glad that we can come together and share viewpoints in this manner. It is a stress buster as we go along our daily routines and during our efforts to solve the hoax.

Hugs to you all...and thanks for playing along. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink

This post is rather over the top. You are missing the whole point. Michael did wear sexy outfits and he did grab his crotch and moved his body in a very suggestive manner and he must have been well aware of the effect he had on his female fans
BUT
that is an entirely different kettle of fish than to openly discuss his intimate sex life. Women show their cleavage and wear micro mini skirts and know damn well that guys look and admire them but that is totally different to divulging and revealing things of a personal nature.
Yes Michael did wear sexy clothes and moved in a very provocative sexy manner but this was the "performing" Michael, the "entertainer" Michael, that was his job. Discussions on a personal nature such as his sex life are personal and are in regard to the human Michael not the performer and is private. The performing Michael was for the world but the person Michael was a private individual whose intimate details were not for the public. He never discussed his private intimate life so what gives anyone else the right?
I am sorry but you have to draw the line somewhere and it's this sort of attitude that suggests that rape victims were asking for it by wearing revealing clothes.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 am

I am confused.. I did not read this entire thread, but discussing certain private things like Michael's sex life, I can see how some would be upset about it. No one would want their sex life being judged, or out on display. Now I wouldn't know too much about this, I am afraid to ever have sex, and I dont feel worthy of a partner, BUT staying on track... I see no problem discussing the other things, like how gorgeous he is... the sexy clothes he wears..

Now if he hadn't been so sexual onstage, doing the moves we all love and crotch grabbing, I could see it differently, if he didn't show himself in that light, but considering he did, I see no problem expressing and discussing that.

But there is a line, somewhere, and maybe going into detail about what he actually did behind the scenes is a little much.

Again, there's nothing wrong with discussing his sexy stage persona, and our favorite outfits, etc... I would hate if that ever had to stop.. I like this forum because it's so open and free.. but let's not cross unnecessary lines, which will cause moderators to set boundaries... I like the beautiful freedom on this forum. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:[And I have seen that lovely ripped gold pants pic!!! Hubba!! Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Um...you mind sharing it w/ your Slacka Sista?!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 am

mjgirl86 wrote:I am confused.. I did not read this entire thread, but discussing certain private things like Michael's sex life, I can see how some would be upset about it. No one would want their sex life being judged, or out on display. Now I wouldn't know too much about this, I am afraid to ever have sex, and I dont feel worthy of a partner, BUT staying on track... I see no problem discussing the other things, like how gorgeous he is... the sexy clothes he wears..

Now if he hadn't been so sexual onstage, doing the moves we all love and crotch grabbing, I could see it differently, if he didn't show himself in that light, but considering he did, I see no problem expressing and discussing that.

But there is a line, somewhere, and maybe going into detail about what he actually did behind the scenes is a little much.

Again, there's nothing wrong with discussing his sexy stage persona, and our favorite outfits, etc... I would hate if that ever had to stop.. I like this forum because it's so open and free.. but let's not cross unnecessary lines, which will cause moderators to set boundaries... I like the beautiful freedom on this forum. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_razz
Exactly! Thanks for that. You have explained very well. How can we as fans even contemplate discussing his private life? The gold pants topic is entirely different. It's like comparing sneaked photo's of him in his underwear to photo's of him on stage in his sexy gear. Completely different eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you GirlSaturday!

Geez!!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 pm

infinitylady wrote:Thank you GirlSaturday!

Geez!!

Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_scratch Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_question Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_scratch Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_question

"there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct"

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
mjgirl86 wrote:I am confused.. I did not read this entire thread, but discussing certain private things like Michael's sex life, I can see how some would be upset about it. No one would want their sex life being judged, or out on display. Now I wouldn't know too much about this, I am afraid to ever have sex, and I dont feel worthy of a partner, BUT staying on track... I see no problem discussing the other things, like how gorgeous he is... the sexy clothes he wears..

Exactly! Thanks for that. You have explained very well. How can we as fans even contemplate discussing his private life? The gold pants topic is entirely different. It's like comparing sneaked photo's of him in his underwear to photo's of him on stage in his sexy gear. Completely different eh?

Agreed. Glad that helped Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 pm

My deepest and sincerest apologies to the group. This discussion was incorrectly labeled as hypocracy. It should not be labeled as such. Instead, I should have been clearer and called it what it actually is...inconsistency. Hypocracy is an entirely different subject and does not fully apply here.

Now back to the topic: Inconsistency...

To discuss one aspect of MJ and sex yet not want to allow another is indeed demonstrating inconsistency. It is as if one is okay because we are somehow involved i.e. commenting and providing our opinion about how he looks in gold pants. When we are not involved i.e. another writer providing his opinion about Mj's sex life then somehow it is viewed as disrespectful. Let's look in the mirror. Both really are disrespectful.

When viewing gold pants, we do not say "MJ looks handsome and isn't it nice how the cuffs fit just right above his ankle to display white socks". We say "He looks HOT and look at the way the pants hug his groin area"... and proceed to acknowledge what we 'd like to do with him in great detail. At that point we are then invading the private person and creating and sharing a sexual story about his sex life. ...with us. If we allow one in the house then the other should get to come inside too.

Ann went on vacation and stayed in a fancy hotel. She really admires the nice bath towels. While packing to go, she puts the bath towels in her suitcase. BTW - Ann is a store manager who recently fired an employee because the employee was caught putting nice bath towels in a backpack. Both stole so why is one wrong and the other not? Ann is being inconsistent too. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 pm

I was agreeing with GirlSaturday to what she said.

Anyways....everyone have a wonderful day!

Infinitylady
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:12 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:[And I have seen that lovely ripped gold pants pic!!! Hubba!! Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Um...you mind sharing it w/ your Slacka Sista?!

You have seen it too....I think.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:17 pm

@Girlsaturday, I am sorry but I simply cannont think drooling over MJ in his stage attire is in in the same contex as discussing his private intimate sex life. It is absolutely preposterous to think this. He didn't discuss his private life and therefore he thought it was private but he did display his body in his tight sexy gold and leather pants, this he did not consider private-if he had then he would have appeared on stage wearing baggy grotty pants and would not have gyrated and grabbed his crotch. There is a dividing line on how far someone should go and our romantic sexy imaginary ramblings and thoughts are not disrespectful such as airing his sex life on the internet. This he would not like!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Do I need to lock this thread? LOL
I have noticed in a few threads there is one person who always seems to have the exact opposite opinion of everyone else and seems to start arguements. Im tired of it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I really like you and the way you think!

Surprised you again, didn't I? Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:22 pm

NO! I absolutely love harley blonde and her sharp mind. She is brilliant. I've thought it before and believe it even more now.

Okay... since you're getting jittery, I'll go to the timeout corner and suck my thumb.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Do I need to lock this thread? LOL
I have noticed in a few threads there is one person who always seems to have the exact opposite opinion of everyone else and seems to start arguements. Im tired of it.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Geez...people... hasn't anyone ever heard of the term "devil's advocate". It's like the hoax, we want things all spelled out for us.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Sorry if I have got the wrong idea but if you mean me you will see that there are a lot who agree with me and do not like what I am objecting to. My mistake if you were referring to someone else.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

There has been alot of discussion on here of adult manner about MJ.

The article didn't show anything nude. The title was the name of the article. I didn't create that title so read the article. I only was making the point of why they would go to the degree of discussing it and that was all to it. So now I'm ....Forget it! I am going to continue to add what I was about to say. No use! We have talked about all kinds of media articles, youtubes, the like on here regardless of how we felt about it. Some posts I didn't bother to add my view on it but am I going to tell someone to delete the post, I don't have to answer to it.

Well, I am done with it.

Everyone has their own opinion or whatever.

My day will continue to go on and no matter what I love you all!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Jacksonologist,

I am not trying to bring on an argument really. I had left it alone. I didn't see what i did was any harm as well all have taken account of adding media posts, articles, tweets, etc. on here. Since I have been on here I have read alot of things. Why cant' we not share. I meant no harm in doing anything to make it seem overboard. We should be able to share. The article was not vulgar not compare to more things out there I am sure that may have been said. My apology if I seem to be argumentive. I have nothing against anyone here. Love you all. Be blessed.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:NO! I absolutely love harley blonde and her sharp mind. She is brilliant. I've thought it before and believe it even more now.

Okay... since you're getting jittery, I'll go to the timeout corner and suck my thumb.

@GirlSaturday, Thanks for that-wow you gonna make me blush! Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_redface
Seriously though, if I think something is wrong, disrespectful or out of turn as some on here have probably discovered I will stick my heels right in. If my friends and family need to fight for their rights and get things done they will always turn to me.
No offence to anyone, I love everyone on here but there are things we need to respect. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Mission accomplished! Game over.

I love you Harley!!!! Yes, I am one sneaky little...B... Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_lol

Hugs to Harley Blonde and everyone else for putting up with us.

BTW - To those who thought that there would be a cat fight...sorry to disappoint you. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink

Harleyblonde wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:NO! I absolutely love harley blonde and her sharp mind. She is brilliant. I've thought it before and believe it even more now.

@GirlSaturday, Thanks for that-wow you gonna make me blush! Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_redface
Seriously though, if I think something is wrong, disrespectful or out of turn as some on here have probably discovered I will stick my heels right in. If my friends and family need to fight for their rights and get things done they will always turn to me.
No offence to anyone, I love everyone on here but there are things we need to respect. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Im not gonna name names. I actually think this is fun! Im not mad at all. I LOVE to see all these comments........it REALLY lets me dig into peoples brains and really see how people think. Im not going to lock it unless it gets to the point where feelings are being hurt and its just a knock down drag out brawl. I dont WANT to lock a thread ever and I also dont want people to be pissed at me cus I did. So.........carry on and I'll sit back!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Oooooh, Can we have the sexy pic of the gold pants now?

Hee hee am joking and winding you all up!
Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol
Anyway love to you all!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

NO thread should ever be censored unless it becomes too profane or vulger in content. I would like to think that free speech still exists.

Food for thought...
Thanks for sharing... Wasn't trying to make this whole post create a catfight!

And you know what? I am going to continue to post as long as it is not too profane or vulgar in content as quoted.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

LOL!!!

Now see! Look it there! Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Mission accomplished! Game over.

I love you Harley!!!! Yes, I am one sneaky little...B... Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_lol

Hugs to Harley Blonde and everyone else for putting up with us.

BTW - To those who thought that there would be a cat fight...sorry to disappoint you. Truth about MJs sex life - Page 2 Icon_wink

Harleyblonde wrote:

Absolutely, a great big hug to you too GirlSaturday (just close your eyes and imagine it is Michael and you will really enjoy!) It is really good that we can all on here have disagreements and differences of opinion without bitching and getting nasty. If the world was run by us there would be no wars- a lot of coffe breaks with lots of chocolate though!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm

A hug from MJ? ****Faints****
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST