Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

+41
juliet
Gema
MJsAngelEyes1987
susieque
iLOVEu
annieisnotokey
Makea
SPAKKLE29FUL
airieslady
tayl0rx4
Stephanie
MJJ1982
anotherpartofme
kdkennedy74
MJhunny
NYMoonwalker
See
marsheliamorgan
xXxAmyxXx
yaya
XspeechlessX
infinitylady
Rach
city.gal1
KPNUTS
Grace
Eva R
ishealive
WanaBstartnSthn
lonelynation
HoneyPie
MJJ
Kirsche
lovelidae
4evermichael71
Butterfly J
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
andrea_garay2005
yitsy
Missyb007
45 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Empty Re: Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 pm

that message was Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_sad on the lkl blog and i dont understand it
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Empty Re: Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Looks like a list of involved parties in several law suit cases to me that are related to the subject person of
MJJ wrote:
JACKSON MICHAEL – AKA
JACKSON MICHAEL JOSEPH – Subject Person

JACKSON NONA PARIS LOLA ANKHESENAMUN – Petitioner

And it does not say that Michael is dead nor that ANKHESENAMUN is the wife of Michael.

Smiles. Keep the faith.

There are many many law suits still to come.
The Murray cases are not over and the claims of tens of people and orgs that Michael owed them money are not over either.

There are many cases still to come.
Be strong - Michael will win them all and then finally he'll be free to do whatever he likes.
It's all for good.
It's separating husk from wheat.

L.O.V.E.

Last edited by Grace on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

i am starting to lose my hope and i don't like that..
there are so many non believers you know
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Grace wrote:Looks like a list of involved parties in several law suit cases to me that are related to the subject person of
MJJ wrote:
JACKSON MICHAEL – AKA

And it does not say that Michael is dead nor that ANKHESENAMUN is the wife of Michael.

Smiles. Keep the faith.

Sorry but Ankhesenamun is an agient Egyptian queen....... it is not even an language anymore and not an Islamic name that was claimed before......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey is there anyway to see the lawsuit information?
Wouldn't it have his middle name?
Or was that already established...
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm

MJJ wrote:and this one???

Parties involved:

A4V DIGITAL INC. – Claimant
ABRAMS MICHAEL L. ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
ADU NONA – AKA
AEG LIVE LLC – Petitioner
ATKINS GRAHAM – Claimant
ATKINS THOMSON SOLICITORS – Claimant
AYSCOUGH & MARAR – Claimant
BENNETT ROBERT E. ATTORNEY AT LAW – Attorney for Claimant
BONDER TODD W. ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
BONE WILLIAM – Claimant
BRANCA JOHN – Petitioner
BRAVADO INTL GROUP MERCHANDISING SVC INC – Petitioner
BUIE CHARLENE – Objector
CANNON & COMPANY CPAS LLP – Claimant
CHARNLEY RICHARD L. – Attorney for Claimant
COHEN JERYLL S. ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
DANIELSON NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY – Surety Company
FEINSWOG KENNETH A. ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
FELDMAN MILES J. – Attorney for Claimant
GRIM LERUE – Attorney for Petitioner
HANSELL DEAN ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
HARRIS-SCOTT HELEN M. – Claimant
HOFFMAN PAUL GORDON ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
HORNBERGER NICHOLAS W. ESQ. – Attorney for Claimant
IN PRO PER – Attorney for Petitioner
JACKSON BILLIE JEAN – Petitioner
JACKSON JOSEPH WALTER – Petitioner
JACKSON KATHERINE ESTHER – Petitioner
JACKSON MICHAEL – AKA
JACKSON PRINCE MICHAEL MALACHI JET – Claimant
JOHNSON DANIEL ALBERT – Attorney for Claimant
JORRIE KATHY A. – Attorney for Petitioner
KLEIN ARNOLD W. M.D. – Claimant
LAINER SIDNEY ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
LANDIS JOHN – Claimant
LAPOINTE RICHARD – Claimant
LEVITCH BURT ATTORNEY AT LAW – Former Attorney for Pltf/Petn
LEVITSKY PRODUCTIONS INC. – Claimant
LODISE MARGARET G. ESQ. – PVP Attorney
MCCLAIN JOHN – Petitioner
MILLER-GINSBURG CATHY S. ESQ. – Attorney for Claimant
MILLET PATRICIA A. ESQ. – Attorney for Petitioner
NEWT RONNIE L. – Petitioner
PARRISH LYNDA L. – Claimant
RANJACK GROUP INC. – Claimant
RAY OLA – Claimant
SCHREIBER JOHN E. – Attorney for Petitioner
SHERIDAN LYNDA – Claimant
STABLER & ASSOCIATES INC. – Claimant
STINKYFILMS INC. – Claimant
STREISAND ADAM F. LAW OFFICES OF – Attorney for Petitioner
SUPERIOR COURT – Court
WANDER PERRY C. ESQ. – Attorney for Claimant
WEITZMAN HOWARD ESQ – Attorney for Petitioner
WOLF KENNETH S. ATTORNEY AT LAW – Attorney for Petitioner
YU SUSAN C. ESQ. – Attorney for Claimant

Who in the heck are those people? Im assuming MJ's kids but whats with the names???? WTFH?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

MJJ wrote:i am starting to lose my hope and i don't like that..
there are so many non believers you know

Why believe what others believe, you make up your own mind...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm

@MJJ - I believe all of this is related to his estate.

These listings have to do with all of the claims against it and any business deals being brokered by the administrators of the trust. Also to probate the will.

Petitioners and Claimants are those parties that are looking for something from the estate. The dates are when hearings are supposed to take place in court. Claimants seem to the parties that are suing the MJ estate. Peitioners are those that have dealings with estate and are asking the court for permission relative to business deals and also looking for $$ from the estate/trust. For instance, one sees Katherine Jackson listed relative to an allowance. The "dept 5" referred to has to do with where in the CA court system these hearings will take place.

Remember, MJ set up a trust with administrators. Everything has to go through them and the courts before anyone can do anything relative to the estate.

Please note: I make these conclusions based on past experience with working for an attorney. I have not looked up any thing specifically.

Was this posted just like this on LKL? or does it refer to an original link?

Last edited by city.gal1 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 pm

i know but sometimes is hard
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Oke these ppl all have a law case against Michael... like the secret wife and the alleged son....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

MJJ wrote:i know but sometimes is hard

We all have our moments..cheer up Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_sunny
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson, Michael Jackson’s Secret Wife (PHOTOS)

Posted on: July 1st, 2009

Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson filed a lawsuit this morning in Los Angeles Superior Court, claiming to be Michael Jackson’s secret wife.

The woman, who describes herself as “a black Jew born in Britain”, states that she has known Jackson since he was a teenager, and says she has written over 3,000 songs for him. She first went to court in 2006 in an attempt to lay claim to Neverland Ranch, and wanted [color:a9b8=blue !important][color:a9b8=blue !important]child [color:a9b8=blue !important]support and shared custody of the pop star’s three children.

The lawsuit was rejected in 2006 and again in 2007 with the court indicating that she must make a better presentation of her evidence if she hoped to have the court take her seriously.

In December 2008 she filed for a [color:a9b8=blue !important][color:a9b8=blue !important]legal [color:a9b8=blue !important]separation from the King of Pop. Prior to that time she went public with her claim that she was the mother of Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, calling Debbie Rowe an impostor.

Following Jackson’s death on June 25, 2009, Nona Jackson posted an online message, stating:
<BLOCKQUOTE _TbJP="0">

I have become a widow, I have paid ultimately for loving Michael Jackson but it is all I have to give him, the gift of eternity. He had to be loved even once in this lifetime and I have done that. I too, can die in peace some day.

Michael Jackson’s wife, Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Regarding the validity of her claims, it will be up to the courts to sort it all out. If we had to hazard a guess, we’d say that she is looking for some time in the spotlight – shades of Prince Frederick Von Anhalt claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter. We’re just saying….

There is much speculation about the biological parentage of the three children left behind by Michael Jackson. Reports indicate his dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein is the sperm donor for two of the children. Other reports claim that refuted mobster Al Malnik, godfather to Blanket Jackson, is really his biological father.

View more photos of Nona Jackson below. OK! Magazine put Michael Jackson’s death photo on their new cover.

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Full_nona_jackson_lawsuit_02_wenn921226.thumbnailLarry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Full_nona_jackson_lawsuit_03_wenn921224.thumbnailLarry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Full_nona_jackson_lawsuit_05_wenn921222.thumbnailLarry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Full_nona_jackson_lawsuit_07_wenn921219.thumbnail

Photos: WENN
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

See wrote:Oke these ppl all have a law case against Michael... like the secret wife and the alleged son....

Yes , I posted the "secret wife" info because I just looked it up. I've never seen it before although I have seen the "secret son" info.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm

i dont believe this is michaels secret wife no way
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

These vultures are just going after every milimeter of Michael they can get a hold on

It is so disgusting.

I can tell Michael will be more than happy to have them all revealed by now.
Change always brings up who is your friend and who is a "profiter".
This does more than good to Michael, he will be refreshed like coming out of a shower.

Arnie Klein - baaaaah shame on your lies.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm

That woman is supposed to be MJ's wife?

I do not think so.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:That woman is supposed to be MJ's wife?

I do not think so.

NO way..... he would have a harem here btw LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Anullment2</A>" border="0" />
MJJ wrote:i dont believe this is michaels secret wife no way

I agree however remember this was posted the other day as the alledged anullment letter to LMP...

Last edited by city.gal1 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 pm

This just gets crazier and crazier.
Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Kopfschuettel
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm

i agree whit that Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_eek
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Anullment2</A>" border="0" />
MJJ wrote:i dont believe this is michaels secret wife no way

I agree however remember this was posted the other day as the alledged anullment letter to LMP...

The link doenst work Neutral
I think its just a crazy woman with a obsession Razz

Got it sorry lol! (didnt work at first)

Last edited by MJFOREVER on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I am serious! This stuff is just off the freaking chain! Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, I agree it is getting crazier by the day. BTW, I don't believe the secret wife stuff either even with that pic. I don't think that it his writing but IDK...
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm

See wrote:

I do not think so.

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol For SURE !!!! Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol

Michael's harem - Haremichael - we are haremichaelinas..... Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Grace wrote:
See wrote:

I do not think so.

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol For SURE !!!! Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol

Michael's harem - Haremichael - we are haremichaelinas..... Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Lol
lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

This is the LA superior court's website information on this:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Type in the # BP117321 and search.

MJJ wrote:Case Number: BP117321
JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH – DECEDENT

Filing Date: 06/29/2009
Case Type: Letters of Administration (General Jurisdiction)
etc....

Last edited by Grace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

This is getting a bit crazy - so many people are after money, it's really sickening.

I'm still hoping and praying for more info - I'm still not sure about the Michael...LOVE posts, they may be genuine, but I really don't know anymore.

I'm waiting to see what Janet has to say on the 18th.
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanks Grace, the lists goes on forever but it seems to be exactly what I thought it was.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

thnx now i know what they were talking about..
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm

I don't believe this secret wife thing.. This is just a f*****g woman with a lot of fantasy who needs money IMO.

And I read another question here in this thread: "When he faked his death, why should he go in contac with the fans in blog?"

Because The Death fake has nothing do with us... I think it's a revenge to the media and he left little hints for his fans and some got them, hehe.

That's my opinion
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

talking about *michael..L.O.V.E*
i didnt see him fore a while on the lkl blog
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm

he always there when we're not Very Happy sorry, just kiddin'

I think the last time he was there was november 3rd
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 pm

yes he was there and he said he did not feel welcome there
and that he was there to chat whit his fans and after that he didnt answer anymore Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
i tried to talk to him but nope Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_silent
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

I think i posted on the 3rd and i havent seen him since
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:03 pm

MJJ wrote:yes he was there and he said he did not feel welcome there
and that he was there to chat whit his fans and after that he didnt answer anymore Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
i tried to talk to him but nope Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_silent

when did he said that?? Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_eek
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Is anybody able to contact Michael...LOVE directly?

I think it would be a good idea to keep in touch with him, but I couldn't see how to do it myself.

I'm not saying he is MJ, but his posts are certainly intriguing!
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm

He came on last night...posted once and gone. I think he's busy and no, we cannot contact him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

what is his username??
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Michael...L.O.V.E.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Eva...was it you that I talked to about making me a siggie? Or someone else?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Sorry but what means siggie? Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_redface
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm

signature....it wasnt you then if you dont know what I mean. Siggie is the pic that shows below your posts
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh no I don't think you talked to me Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 pm

So is Michael...L.O.V.E not going back to that blog i still dont know what to make of him Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 4 Icon_scratch
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:21 pm

He didnt say he wont come back...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Remember, he wants to play a little bit with the audience.

Smiles
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Oh i was just wondering because since ive posted ive not seen him post
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Grace wrote:Remember, he wants to play a little bit with the audience.

Smiles

Grace did you see what he wrote last night?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm

I'd like to know what he said last night too.

Yes, I think he's playing with us a little bit, but not in a bad way.

Let's hope he's back soon!
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 pm

jacksonologist, what did he blog last nite?i would like to know also thanks
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum