Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson

+29
christina
Angelica
WanaBstartnSthn
mjssoulmate
city.gal1
techdiva
Confused
H'aime
ishealive
MJFoReVeRandAlways
neverlandprincess
Rach
Truth_or_Dare
Thetruth
Gm
bibi
Butterfly J
MJLive2010
Grace
emo_pinkt
See
LizzieBee
lou
4evermichael71
MJFOREVER
zj
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
mjgirl86
Ilovemjstill
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Empty Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson attend.

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:36 am

I was looking at larry king to see if he would talk about the movie and I saw this. What do you guys think?

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/27/will-michael-jackson-attend-his-own-premier/
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Empty Re: Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 am

Question Shocked Whaaaat?? Hmmm?... This was mentioned in the other post, about him attending his own premiere, but I missed the part that Larry King posted it!! affraid

And... HA HAAA!

So, we talked to a certified faker of death. And he said Jackson should go for it. In high style. king

"He should attend his own movie premiere made up as an Elvis Presley, along with 50 other Elvis imitators, and a contest: Where's Michael?" said Alan Abel.

That would be funny! geek
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Empty Re: Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:43 am

This is good news guys!! Now we have 2 outlets saying this!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

What if that really happens!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

DO it Michael!!! Twisted Evil
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_eek ,that is elusive.
zj
zj

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 am

hmm strange to putt this on youre website LK but i like it bounce

Maybe mj is coming back soon? he is preparing the people for a possible hoax and then BAMMMMMM THE BIGGEST COMEBACK EVER lol!
sorry losing my mind again Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:05 am

MJFOREVER wrote:hmm strange to putt this on youre website LK but i like it bounce

Maybe mj is coming back soon? he is preparing the people for a possible hoax and then BAMMMMMM THE BIGGEST COMEBACK EVER lol!

I'm losing my mind with you!! bounce cheers jocolor
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

This is so great! cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:31 am

MJFOREVER wrote:hmm strange to putt this on youre website LK but i like it bounce

I hope so!! Smile

LK posted it in his blog and I think it's good. Because if he knew 100% he's dead, he was going to take it seriously and not write funny articles about it (at least I hope so).
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!
K....I am sooooo happy right now.
I was wondering when someone such as Larry King would say something about us...hmm.
My friend and I were discussing it and how no real news sites have published anything about there being a possible hoax. Even though there are hundreds-thousands of people on the net talking about it, they have been avoiding it. But now, Larry King has said something!! Yay!!!
I have a feeling we're getting closer folks. God bless and keep the faith!! affraid Very Happy Smile flower king
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 am

LK when he was interviewing Craig Ferguson said "He's still dead..." That was odd too....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

Donno what to say, are they making fun of us LOL...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:39 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:This is good news guys!! Now we have 2 outlets saying this!!

Who is the second???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am

See wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:This is good news guys!! Now we have 2 outlets saying this!!

Who is the second???

E! online.....has the exact same article...there was thread here a few mins ago about it
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am

No...I think LK thinks it is very possible but he doesn't want to just come out with his beliefs on the whole thing maybe? Idk. But the whole, "Where's Michael" game thing would be fun. I would definitely win!!!! And if this guy or expert or whatever is saying that MJ could/would pull something off like this then yay!!!! I already knew he was able to do anything. He's a genius!! But it feels good to have people agree. <3 Laughing flower
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am

I dont think LK knows....none of the media does. If they knew dont you think they would be reporting it? They would KILL for a story like this........
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am

See wrote:Donno what to say, are they making fun of us LOL...

Same thing I'm wondering
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
See wrote:

Who is the second???

E! online.....has the exact same article...there was thread here a few mins ago about it

Hmmm!!!! So now...the day we get to see TII, the media is starting to talk about a hoax???
Wow!!! Lol. I'm so being sarcastic right now. The whole thing is starting to amuse me. Like, everything has been planned and is unfolding now. Fans/people who have not been following the hoax theories are not only going to see the premiere but they're going to be reading stuff about a hoax. So many more people are going to be curious after today. I'm tellin' ya. I can't wait till tomorrow!!! affraid
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:49 am

LK is frightening some shadow on his retirement that he did NOT figure it out.
There is s lot of cynical and accusing undertone in what they publish.
Unfortunately this time, they were not figuring it out, they were not the first and they are worried they will lose the run for the best news tonight.

This is a cash-in machinery and they just don't want to lose the game.
That's all.

Matter of personal pride (he was officially at the memorial) and matter of dollars.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:49 am

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is CRAZY NOW Why wood he show this also on his website ?

For what reason hmmmmm.......... I hope Michael comes back ......
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I dont think LK knows....none of the media does. If they knew dont you think they would be reporting it? They would KILL for a story like this........

You're right. I don't think he "knows" but I think some people think something is up. But no one has said anything. Which leads me to believe that they are either covering everything up or they really are ignorant and don't see what's right in front of them. And if you think about it, MJ has been doing a great job of distracting them with all of the lawsuits etc. Hehe...so smart. cheers
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am

Grace wrote:LK is frightening some shadow on his retirement that he did NOT figure it out.
Unfortunately this time, they were not figuring it out, they were not the first and they are worried they will lose the run for the best news tonight.

That's all.

Matter of personal pride (he was officially at the memorial) and matter of dollars.

Very true. Either way, people are going to be talking. A LOT MORE people than we have now. Yay!!! sunny cheers Basketball
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

emo_pinkt wrote:
See wrote:Donno what to say, are they making fun of us LOL...

Same thing I'm wondering

I don't want to get my hopes up, because I do not believe in a comeback (I really wish/hope Michael will proof me wrong on this).... But this is really strange thou, first they ignore or question the death of Michael and now they are believers??? I don't think so!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 am

LizzieBee wrote:
Grace wrote:LK is frightening some shadow on his retirement that he did NOT figure it out.

That's all.

Very true. Either way, people are going to be talking. A LOT MORE people than we have now. Yay!!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_sunny Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_basketball

Hmmmmm that is a good point, I'm confused! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_bounce
Well we just have to wait and see.....*sigh*
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_bounce Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_bounce
can´t wait Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Fresse
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b150605_will_michael_jackson_attend_his_own.html

I can't believe they actually used our links for this site and MJHD.
Hmm...

"Asked Huston: "Why would Michael Jackson fake his own death to obtain a normal life [and then go to a movie premiere]?"

To see how his Conrad Murray disguise is working? To count the hoax clues? To nosh on the complimentary popcorn?"

I think their thing right now is that they just wanna be the ones to put it out there that people are talking. They aren't necessarily sure and they even say some stuff in the article that is anti-hoax theory but they obviously are starting to shed some light on this so I'm happy for now. Like I said, can't wait till tomorrow.sunny
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Media are in the trap right now.
There is no proof he's dead as they always said (spoonfed publishing hearsay trash)
but there's no proof he's alive either (no official one).

So they prepare for both variants - using us as the transporters of the news.
If Michael turns out to be dead, they can always turn the knive onto us saying "we did never believe in a hoax and just published what the believers said".
If he turns out to be alive, they can claim "you see, we always knew he was alive as the many believers - we just could not prove it".

They don't want to look as foolish as the are.
In any case be prepared for a smashing and bashing season media will start again.
If Michael comes back, which I do not hope for his sake, they will stab him right in the back as they always did. They will destroy him completely in accusing him of each and everything. At the same time you will have the liar tabloids again that will say "Michael is the best" on one page and on the next second they'll say he's the worst. And so this goes on and on forever.

I hope Michael will stay well hidden because this will cause media war IMO.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Grace wrote:Media are in the trap right now.
There is no proof he's dead as they always said (spoonfed publishing hearsay trash)

If Michael turns out to be dead, they can always turn the knive onto us saying "we did never believe in a hoax and just published what the believers said".
If he turns out to be alive, they can claim "you see, we always knew he was alive as the many believers - we just could not prove it".

In any case be prepared for a smashing and bashing season media will start again.
If Michael comes back, which I do not hope for his sake, they will stab him right in the back as they always did. They will destroy him completely in accusing him of each and everything. At the same time you will have the liar tabloids again that will say "Michael is the best" on one page and on the next second they'll say he's the worst. And so this goes on and on forever.

*sigh* Yes, you're right. I can only imagine. I will prepare for the unexpected. I wonder though, if the media knows about us, does Michael? I'm sure he does but has he been following our threads from wherever he is? The idea excites me. flower Laughing
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
Grace wrote:Media are in the trap right now.

*sigh* Yes, you're right. I can only imagine. I will prepare for the unexpected. I wonder though, if the media knows about us, does Michael? I'm sure he does but has he been following our threads from wherever he is? The idea excites me. flower Laughing

Yeah, that's a very exciting thought.

And YES, the media ARE in a trap right now... I really really REALLY super super need Michael to make a comeback. For my sanity, please do it, Mike!! flower
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_evil nooo!! why did they have to do this???? I preffered it when we were more of a secret group!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_sad
if we had a bunch already...do you realize how many trolls we're going to have now???
Also, they kind of poke fun at us...but thats just my opinion...
"If he tried], he'd be in jail," said Robinson, reminding that if you file false police reports, Balloon Boy family, you are committing a crime"
No, he wouldn't! The reports weren't filed to begin with..or if they were, they weren't for our MJ....so INCORRECT!! he would be as free as a bird!! Very Happy
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 pm

bibi wrote:Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_evil nooo!! why did they have to do this???? I preffered it when we were more of a secret group!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_sad
if we had a bunch already...do you realize how many trolls we're going to have now???

Yeah it would be great to say, TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers
And get of the crazy list.... Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_neutral
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry but can we watch it online live tonight ?
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Arrgh, this really feels like the calm before the storm! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_biggrin The excitment is overwhelming! I'm holding my breath for that moment the world feels shockwaves! OH PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_jokercolor
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

bibi wrote:Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_evil nooo!! why did they have to do this???? I preffered it when we were more of a secret group!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_sad
"If he tried], he'd be in jail," said Robinson, reminding that if you file false police reports, Balloon Boy family, you are committing a crime"
No, he wouldn't! The reports weren't filed to begin with..or if they were, they weren't for our MJ....so INCORRECT!! he would be as free as a bird!! Very Happy

Oh my gosh!! Great point! I never thought of that. There were no and have not been any criminal charges right? Hmm... cheers
And MJ didn't file the police report. But did his family?
About the troll thing...I get what you're saying. Things are bound to get worse before the can get better though right?
We're in for a wild ride. Feels like a never ending ride...wanna get off already.geek Keep the faith love. <3

Last edited by LizzieBee on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Gm wrote:Arrgh, this really feels like the calm before the storm! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_biggrin The excitment is overwhelming! I'm holding my breath for that moment the world feels shockwaves! OH PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_cheers Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_jokercolor

Exactly how I feel. king
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:49 pm

I seem to be the only one recognizing their mockery, not only against us and our beliefs but against Michael Jackson as well.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm

And ratings! And we're the target they are going for with that article copy!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Thetruth wrote:I seem to be the only one recognizing their mockery, not only against us and our beliefs but against Michael Jackson as well.

I feel the same as you on that. The article made me very mad.

I have a weird eery feeling about tomorrow and almost don't want to go and see the movie now. Something has creeped me out big time today and it's bugging me because I don't know what it is!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Thetruth wrote:I seem to be the only one recognizing their mockery, not only against us and our beliefs but against Michael Jackson as well.

No you're not the only one.
As I said - they are in the trap and prepare for either way.
And they put enough food in there in to continue either way.

Be prepared we are targetted now as well.
Since Michael is missing, they choose us now officially.
Everybody who loves him has to stand this now.
Don't feel hurt and don't take it to heart please.

It's their new tactic.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 pm

hAHAHA Rach-there is a post about that! It is raining here and it makes me sad-I go to see the movie tonight at eleven...work is gonna be a b---- tomorrow.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm with yoU!!! ....this just proved that we are being followed by the media, and we've been for a long time...even if they don't show it!!!Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_exclaim
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 pm

You are not the only one, they are making fun of us..... wish we could proof them wrong!!! Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Kopfschuettel
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Yeah I definitely sence mockery. I guess we would expect this sooner or later. We already know we´ve been watched.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:09 pm

It sounds like Larry is taking the p*** out of us.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Umm, it's pretty obvious that there being sarcastic. But that's their job... The fact that they even made this article shows that our arguments do have some credibility with the public. It's almost as if everyone knows something's up, but is too afraid to say it out loud.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Grace wrote:There is s lot of cynical and accusing undertone in what they publish.

It's their new tactic.

I´m ready for the battle. Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_twisted
We will stand for Michael!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Butterfly J wrote:
Grace wrote:There is s lot of cynical and accusing undertone in what they publish.

It's their new tactic.

I´m ready for the battle. Why would larry king put this on here. Will Michael jackson Icon_twisted
We will stand for Michael!

I am too
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Obviously they are being sarcastic. I would expect something like it from a entertainment blog. Question is why the hell is a serious journalist like Larry King who is supposedly a friend of MJ and went to the memorial be making fun of his death like that. Do you think he would say something like that about senator Kennedy? Or Patrick Swayze? No it would seem totally inappropriate especially so short after their deaths. Something is up. If I'm wrong ..well then Larry King has no morals at all.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Since when Larry King is a serious journalist?

Excuse me, this is a label that these reality shows ("shows", ok, this means entertainmenT, ok) and their starring stars NEVER deserved.

LK is pure entertainment where 60 minutes "live" are interrupted 50 times by "stay with us, we'll be right back" product placement and marketing campaigns?

NEVER is and has this been serious journalism.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Grace wrote:Since when Larry King is a serious journalist?

Excuse me, this is a label that these reality shows ("shows", ok, this means entertainmenT, ok) and their starring stars NEVER deserved.

LK is pure entertainment where 60 minutes "live" are interrupted 50 times by "stay with us, we'll be right back" product placement and marketing campaigns?

NEVER is and has this been serious journalism.

I totally understand what you're saying. I have a huge problem with American mainstream journalism. But I wasn't talking about the show Larry King Live on CNN. Because he is obviously just filling his time nowadays. He is not that interested anymore although he does sometimes have interesting political guests. Not too long ago Ahmadinijad en Chavez. Not saying that it makes him trustworthy. Just saying that he is no TMZ. He was somewhat of a serious journalist back in the day. Just like Barbara Walters was before talking about ridiculous gossip on The View. It just doesn't fit someone of his famous status to be making fun of his friend/Michael Jackson of all people so publicly. It seems strange and weird an totally inappropriate.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next