Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment?

+8
Sweet1
marsheliamorgan
neverlandprincess
city.gal1
LizzieBee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Rach
12 posters

Go down

Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment? Empty Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment?

Post by Rach Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 pm

I don't really have an opinion on this at the moment but I am interested to see what others make of it, as it does seem to be a popular theory at the moment after the references in the movie.

Answers on a postcard please Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment? Empty Re: Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment?

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 pm

I´m on the same page as you Rach, not sure what I think about it. It was very clear just how important it is to him, so it could definitely be a sub-reason. If it´s the main reason, I do not know. Probably not IMO.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment? Empty Re: Who believes the hoax is to raise awareness regarding the environment?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

It could be. But what I dont get is WHY he would go thru all the trouble of pretending to be dead, spending ALOT of money to do this, allow the world to think he is dead.........just for the environment.
I know he said at one point after Obama got elected that he cried and said " This is what the world needs"........dont know what he meant by that exactly...a black pres or change in the world, but people have said he says something about 4 years in the movie. Presidents are in office for 4 yrs in the US and can run again for another 4 but after 8 yrs as pres you cannot run again. AND you MUST be a US citizen......there has been speculation that Obama was born in Kenya...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Hmm...I think it is one reason. I know it is such an important message to him. But a few people have also been talking about teaching the media/WORLD a lesson. I think it makes sooo much sense. I can see Michael doing this and then coming back with the world stunned and speechless. Can you imagine how stupid the media is going to look and how bad/confused/fooled everyone else is going to feel? Well, those people who aren't us. We have the privilege of saying, "We knew it!" Or, "I TOLD YOU SO!" Lol. I hate it when people do that to me but in this case, I think we'll be hearing a lot of those. I think Michael wanted to get that message about earth out there since now people will listen. And also, I believe he wants to make sure that no one will treat the news/tabloids like the gospel ever again. May seem like a high task to accomplish. But I believe in Michael. He can do ANYTHING. Lol. After this...people will learn to research things before they spit words out of their mouths. Don't ya think???

Last edited by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:52 pm

I think it's part of many messages to the world -- about him, about us, about the media, about governments, about the environment, about children, etc. etc.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

I don't-love Mj and his awarenss but I dont think thats why he would do this.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 pm

HEY rach, i dont think its soley about the enviroment,i WOULD love to believe that at times he was kinda talking directly to US the fans etc. but,i DO believe this was an important issue and part of his everyday life.i dont know,i just really and truly believe this goes WAY deeper than just the single issue of the conditon of the world,i think he wanted us to BE thinking of ways to improve and help,but,i cant put my finger on what the other issues or what else we should be getting out it,maybe JUST to comfort us that are/were mouring/confused etc. with so much controversy everything from this isnt it to karens facebook to drug addict etc. i really truly dont know,i wish i did,perhaps IF we could come up with the correct answer to THIS question,perhaps we could find THE TRUTH at the end/reason for the hoax all together. shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 pm

by the way,HEHEHE thanks for letting me send you my postcard flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Rach,
I agree with Marsheliamorgan. I can't seem to put my finger on what the reason is either other than LOVE. I know it sounds simple but if you look at the news around the world you see evil all over the place. Love has definitely waxed cold in our end times. MJ always talks about LOVE. I know there is more to this but this stands out in my mind. Keep the Faith!

marsheliamorgan wrote:HEY rach, i dont think its soley about the enviroment,i WOULD love to believe that at times he was kinda talking directly to US the fans etc. but,i DO believe this was an important issue and part of his everyday life.i dont know,i just really and truly believe this goes WAY deeper than just the single issue of the conditon of the world,i think he wanted us to BE thinking of ways to improve and help,but,i cant put my finger on what the other issues or what else we should be getting out it,maybe JUST to comfort us that are/were mouring/confused etc. with so much controversy everything from this isnt it to karens facebook to drug addict etc. i really truly dont know,i wish i did,perhaps IF we could come up with the correct answer to THIS question,perhaps we could find THE TRUTH at the end/reason for the hoax all together. shelia
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't think the hoax had anything to do with the environment, maybe more likely to spread love and understanding to mankind and to spread the word of goodness but I don't think so, I think after the years and years of him trying his hardest to get this very important message of love across but then feeling used, abused by the likes of Chandler, Arviso, Mottola and all the hangers on who tried to exploit and took advantage of his position and all the wars he was aware of and all the starvation and cruelty in the world he probably thought it was impossible and like trying to flog a dead horse. He must have after the court case felt very let down and disillusioned. I think the hoax is more likely to be a case of him wanting peace and a relatively normal life after a life in the spotlight or possibly he was in danger. To heal the world is something even God cannot do.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Rach wrote:I don't really have an opinion on this at the moment but I am interested to see what others make of it, as it does seem to be a popular theory at the moment after the references in the movie.

Answers on a postcard please Very Happy

I do Rach and I do more so since I saw the movie. I think this is it!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I think it's something he want, yes, but alot more than that.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 am

It could be in that his last message in this is it talks about the 4 year theory. He had been trying to prepare us and warn us for years; however, unfortunately for many of us, we were not heeding the messages clearly, we were too busy jamming to the music and he was still virtually alone in his plight. With him gone and leaving that message in the movie, perhaps he is of the mindset that now without his physicality, with the music and the concerts stopped, perhaps we will in honor of him, finally start to actually get off out gluts and do something to change things. He said it "I can't do it by myself. I'm gonna need somebody's help." Cry at the same time - and so we did - June 25, 2009. He is a freaking GENIUS!
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down