Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet?

+9
DaduXLoveMJEver
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
annieisnotokey
lou
Butterfly J
HoneyPie
WanaBstartnSthn
city.gal1
Rach
13 posters

Go down

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Empty Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet?

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey guys

You all know how much I Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Herz Kenny so I'm not bashing him in any way. In fact he is my secret crush and I want to marry him and I'm not joking!

Anyway a few days ago after watching TII I started this thread:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/tii-the-concerts-vs-tii-the-movie-t2984.htm

Now it is about how I didn't think TII was ever intended to be a concert but a movie all along and almost straight away this tweet from Kenny came up on my screen: (it wasn't at me BTW)

Michael wanted to do the Concerts for the Fans. We made the film for you in that same loving and dedicated spirit. TOY with the L.O.V.E.
10:01 PM Oct 29th from web

What do you think? Am I reading too much into this? Kenny hasn't mentioned the concert is a long time.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Empty Re: Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet?

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm

@Rach, this further confirms my feeling that it was supposed to be a movie all along -- the TII concerts (02) were never going to happen, IMO
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Empty Re: Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm

Well Rach, we've all been saying all along that we are being watched soooo......this only confirms it. Either that or Kenny is trying to make sure his future wife doesnt catch onto his master plan! Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_wink
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Well Rach, we've all been saying all along that we are being watched soooo......this only confirms it. Either that or Kenny is trying to make sure his future wife doesnt catch onto his master plan! Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_wink

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Lol I can only wish I was going to be his future wife.

Kenny - if you are watching PM me please!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

I don't know what to think..some of his older tweets seemed to be giving some kind of clues..but he denied that..though I think that it had to mean smth or he's just playing with us..
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm

When he´s playing with us - then he´s a cruel and evil man (Rach, don´t marry him!) Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_clown
He knows how fans are suffering and by giving us false hope ... I´ll be very dissapointed!
I cant believe that he can do that to us. Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_silent

Btw: why he suddelny (after first day movie) says us TOY? Somebody palys with us? Are we toys? Hmm, I wonder when this "BOOM" comes? Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_wink
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Why does he say TOY and L.O.V.E. all the time? Is it a code?? scratch
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:44 pm

lou wrote:Why does he say TOY and L.O.V.E. all the time? Is it a code?? scratch

TOY = Thinking of you.

I have no idea what L.O.V.E. stands for. There have been many people speculate but I think it stands for "love overcomes virtually anything".
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Rach wrote:I have no idea what L.O.V.E. stands for. There have been many people speculate but I think it stands for "love overcomes virtually anything".

That would be L.O.V.A. Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:I have no idea what L.O.V.E. stands for. There have been many people speculate but I think it stands for "love overcomes virtually anything".

Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Lol Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_redface Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_redface Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_redface Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_redface Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_redface My mistake! It's because I want Kenny to be my LOVA!!!!

I meant, "love overcomes virtually EVERYTHING" Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Oh thank you, I didn't know TOY was "thinking of you". And now the L.O.V.E. mistery might have been solved! lol!

Last edited by lou on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Rachel
Why dont you ask Kenny what LOVE means?

"Kenny, what's LOVE got to do with it?"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:55 pm

i saw also that he [ http://twitter.com/andyroser24 ] use in his tweets TOY too...but i don't understand! scratch
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 31

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:57 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Rachel
Why dont you ask Kenny what LOVE means?

"Kenny, what's LOVE got to do with it?"

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 pm

that explanation for L.O.V.E is the logical one @ Rach- and not locations haha
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:08 pm

@Rach I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was mean't for you - we know we're being watched Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Look for
Obvious
Visuals
Everywhere

as in fake ambu pic
alive and here forever pic at memorial
liberiangirl theme at memorial and funeral
family not convincingly grieving
no pics of family visiting Forest Lawn...etc etc...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Right now I am not to happy with Kenny after the info the Jacksonologist posted - so he needs to go sit down somewhere and be quiet
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Right now I am not to happy with Kenny after the info the Jacksonologist posted - so he needs to go sit down somewhere and be quiet

I'm lost Am I reading too much into this Kenny tweet? Icon_eek LOL.

What did she post?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down