Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help needed

5 posters

Go down

Help needed Empty Help needed

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 pm

I haven't been around in a few days, and I would appreciate if any of you would tell me if anything interesting has happened since last Monday. Thanks.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Help needed Empty Re: Help needed

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Wow....last monday....ahhhhhh that might take ....a while.....

Lemme see....nope I cant do it please search the forums theres just too much! i will tell u one thing that is a hot topic right now. Read this blog from Dave Dave's Myspace:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=467884263&blogId=516600789

Some are now speculating this message is not really from Dave but from Michael....
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:39 pm

LOL yes I know...ughh...I won't have internet service until Monday Help needed Icon_mad . Thanks for the link.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 am

I just watched the MJ's movie and Michael mentioned something about healing the world in 4 years. That will bring us to 2012. I have rotated the 2012 around and got 1220. I went to google and punched in 1220 and got "Amadeus Music Academy" in Sant Monica. Milos Formann directed Amadeus Movie as well as the movie that is about to come out " Ghost of Munich". " Ghost of Munich is talking about history lie's in World War II. Michael Jackson also had a speach about history lies and something is puching me to share this with everyone. Do you think he is trying to tell us that the history is going to repeat? Or that is some kind of lie being covered up now? Please help and look into it. It really bothers me.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 am

ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 am

MAYA, history always repeats itself and the reason for that so that people can learn from past mistakes and make-up for it in the future like avoiding the same mistakes that occured. That's what they teach in History Classes. It may sound so boring to go to school and learn but it is important to study all the different histories of different countries. But you have to read in between the lines because history books will never give out the whole truth and somtimes the writers of History of each country would hide sojme faults/mistakes of their respective countries.

It is important to study not only of World War I and II but of the Fall of the Roman Empire and Roman Literatures as they have messages. Why and the cause of the Roman Empire which, as I learned, be good to take in parallelism as to what will happen to Rome in the future.

I do hope I make some sense.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 am

Look.I went to school, but my English is not good.When you look MJ at London 02 he act differently. He raise his arm and move his head,reminded me on nazi sign, and everything in the move is related with nazizam. This is the last time that I try to say something on this topic.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 am

It's alright, MAYA. Are you upset? I know what you're trying to say. I appreciate your thoughts. Help needed Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 am

Juliet, I find my peace. I think everything further point on 33 World Committee Session in Seville, Spain which started on June 22 and ends Jun 30.I was upset because of nazi sign I saw everywhere, but that was just the lead to this.
Thank you for help.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down