Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback?

+17
H'aime
See
dancer1792
DaduXLoveMJEver
Styloprincess
annieisnotokey
marsheliamorgan
BJ
badloving
emo_pinkt
mjssoulmate
jenn77
EarthAngel90
anotherpartofme
ilprincipe
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Rach
21 posters

Go down

Is Michael gone for good or is he making a comeback?

Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_lcap22%Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 10 ]
Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_lcap61%Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 28 ]
Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_lcap17%Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 46

Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Empty Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback?

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 am

Hey guys Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_smile

I'm working on something at the moment and would really appreciate your help.

Can you please use the polling buttons and let me know if you think Michael is going to make a comback or if he has indeed hoaxed his death to get away for good.

Likewise, if you have any other opinions please let me know.

Cheers!

Rach xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Empty Re: Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback?

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am

Hi Rach

I voted for him not coming back, something I´ve been pretty sure of from the beginning. I don´t know why though, either to get out or his life was somehow in danger, which ever it is I don´t think MJ will be back, visible to the world. He´ll probably find some way to continue to contribute to the children of the world, without beeing seen.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Empty Re: Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback?

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:07 am

Voted for comeback...I don't think he faked his death to disappear for good..

if he will never return, then I really think he was killed...

but I'll still give him some months to come back Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 am

ilprincipe wrote:Voted for comeback...I don't think he faked his death to disappear for good..

if he will never return, then I really think he was killed...

but I'll still give him some months to come back Wink

I totally agree with you- so I voted for comeback Very Happy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

He is going to make a comeback .. I can feel it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 am

HI Rach,

I dont think MJ will be back, I dont think he would intentionally hurt his fans either. I just think something bizzare is going/went on with this whole situation and it is forcing him to stay away if he is not dead. However, I have also chose to stop digging so deep because I am worried I would make things worse for him. Perhaps he is giving fans signs that only true harmless fans would recognize so they can be more at ease and let it go. I am really not sure of anything though, however I dont believe he will be back. Hope I didn't get too much off topic here.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 am

I think he will not make a comeback, as in public life. He will continue to do his work for children, he will continue to work on music, but he will not make any public appearances.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 am

Sometimes I think that he will and other times I think that he wont...As a result I believe that If he is going to make a comeback, it wont be now.
I also think that if he did fake his death, it might be almost impossible for him to stay away forever, someone will definitely make a big slip up one day. This is after all MJ we're talking about, the biggest entertainer on the planet.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:58 am

emo_pinkt wrote:Sometimes I think that he will and other times I think that he wont...As a result I believe that If he is going to make a comeback, it wont be now.
I also think that if he did fake his death, it might be almost impossible for him to stay away forever, someone will definitely make a big slip up one day. This is after all MJ we're talking about, the biggest entertainer on the planet.

i agree
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

I have strange feelings...maybe he makes a comeback or not...I don't know what I should say...but I pray that he is alive.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm

hey rach,sorry i dont suppose this is really gonna help u much,but,i had to vote for other,as sometimes i think he will be back possibly for a ONE time shot,other times,i think he did this as a way (partly)to say 'GOODBYe" to the king of pop,michael jackson,and will live under an assumed name and not come back to the part of life he has lived for the majority of his life span,as in he wants to give his kids and himself a shot at a normal type quiet life somewhere else other than the spotlight,i hope i am WAY off on this,but, after reading not taking this lightly thread,i cant help but think there is WAY more to this hoax than what any of us know,i dont think he would just out of the blue come up with this,and he would NEVER INTENTIONALLY hurt his fans,but at some point the man HAD to start living for himself and his children.dont u think?i dont know,just my opinion,i just cant decide for sure either way,i know he LOVED the stage but there way way more to his career than just performing on stage there is the politics,the underhanded ougly side of hollywood i am sure,you needed a spot for SO CONFUSED i dont know whether to wind my butt,or scratch my watch. LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 pm

The King of Pop is dead. Had a Memorial, a Funeral & a Burial.
Michael Jackson is alive.
At some point, he might decide to show his beautiful face again but not as we used to know him.

June 25th 2009 was the end of the world as we knew it. Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:The King of Pop is dead. Had a Memorial, a Funeral & a Burial.
Michael Jackson is alive.
At some point, he might decide to show his beautiful face again but not as we used to know him.

June 25th 2009 was the end of the world as we knew it. Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_wink

yeah you're right Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_wink
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

yep the world as we knew it most assuradly did end on june 25th
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Voted for comeback...I don't think he faked his death to disappear for good..

ditto Wink
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 pm

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:

ditto Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_wink

I agree. Poll help needed - Is Michael going to make a comeback? Icon_biggrin
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Seriously, him coming back is just wishfull thinking...
If he wanted to come back he would fake a hard attack and stay in hospital of something like that donno...I mean a different hoax...

But DEAD means GONE for GOOD, nobody died and came back from it!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

After all that has happened and his thoughts about fame (particularly the way fame destroys people), I highly doubt he will make a "comeback". I don't think he wanted "comeback", for what reason? I think he wanted to to branch out (film, writing) and be more than just a "pop-star", but his level of fame ironically kept him in a box in the minds of many people. If he's alive I do think he will continue making music behind the scenes, ghost-writing/producing for other artists I suspect.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 pm

good point,i also was thinking about somewhere its posted on here,cant remember but,if he wanted to be "dead"to disappear,WHY NOT have plan crash,with kids etc?something where there would not be all this doubt,and etc.something more planned,with no conspiracy theories,etc. where they wouldnt/couldnt be any questions regarding body because it could have been washed out to sea etc. THERE almost HAS to be a reason WHY it was done this way and WHY there are so many inconsistenceies,at least that is what my brain keeps saying. as if was murder,it would have had to have been professionally done where there would have been NO MISTAKES,no mess ups etc. so no,i dont think he was murdered,but,if he was doing a hoax,and planned,and KNEW for awhile,dont we think it would have been done/planned down to the last minute detail?no inconsistecy,no mistakes,no clues,etc.?i dont know,i cant wrap my head around this one,in other words,there would have been NO ROAD left open to return,this way we are guessing,comeback to entertainer performer,or stay away etc.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Sorry he is either in it for the comeback or else he is dead, there isint any other option for me
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:56 pm

@Thetruth Why is the fact that he "died" to disappear less believable than a "comeback"? (Although I do believe there's a possibility he did die.) You do realize that in many ways he's already made his "comeback"...look around you. Michael's music on everyone's minds and in everyone's hearts. Hasn't that goal long since been accomplished? I would think that he would want to accomplish new, bigger goals. I just don't believe he would want to come back to being Michael Jackson, the pop star (If he were to come back as Michael Jackson that's probably how people would see him). I think he wanted a life away from the harshness of the camera and intrusions in his daily life (sort of like Greta Garbo), but he still wanted a legacy of his music to remain. I really do believe the "King of Pop" as the world knew him was laid to rest. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Sorry but I just cannot believe he will return. You think the media and tabloids hated him before? If he returns they will skin him alive!! all that they did before would have seemed like a rehearsal plus all his fans would understand but what about everyone else? There would be serious repercussions. I know that the death certificate has been legally signed but it is fraud and criminal to gain financially from a death hoax and since his "death" sales have rocketed.
Also don't you think he needed to live the latter part of his life in peace and not have to endure the price of fame and have a reasonably normal life? People not much older than him retire for good. He may only look 30 or so but he is not,how long could he go on like he had at 51 years. Best to bow out while you are still able and not let the world see you slow down, age and deteriorate. He hasn't done much for the last few years so when people say he cannot NOT perform are saying you know how he feels and thinks and they do not know what aches and pains he is feeling, no-one knows that. He may do something behind the scenes in film etc but he will need to drastically change his appearance but I cannot realistically see this happening either.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 pm

I feel strongly that if it's really a hoax, he will comeback. The world will know. Some people say he was not going to do such a thing just to come back, but we have to consider that what can determine it is the REASON behind the hoax. If he had a highly important reason to do so, he can explain it and the fans will be able to understand. Moreover I don't think he's the kind of man who can live in hiding for the rest of his life, so if he's not coming back sooner or later, I'll believe he really passed away. Just my opinion, though.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:42 am

I voted for a comeback, but not in the sense that it will be a grand entrance and he'll start touring again or something. I just mean that he will show us that he's alive. I don't see how the most famous man in the world can hide and never be discovered...I don't think that's possible, especially because of his kids. I don't think he'd care a fig about what the media and haters think if he comes back. What more could they do to him that they haven't already done? He would just want his fans to understand, and I think they will because he'll have a darn good explanation. If he hoaxed his death, then this was planned down to every detail, and every legality. If he never comes back, then I believe he really did die.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum