Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real "This Is It"

+27
ILuvUMoreMJ
amber
Mish1981
Brilly
DawnMarie1121
jade jackson
NYMoonwalker
maria-c
XspeechlessX
acha-oooooooooo
Styloprincess
speechlessornot
lonelynation
Loree
neverlandprincess
queenpanther55
White_Orchid
juliet
Pammy
MJJ Love
mjgirl86
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
MJJ1982
lyl
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Real "This Is It" Empty The Real "This Is It"

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 am

lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

The Real "This Is It" Empty Re: The Real "This Is It"

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 am

That's very interesting!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 am

Since the movie a always though mj and ortega wernt that good friends Razz i mean if ortega said something the only way mj reacted was sarcastic and not interested in what he had to say IMO Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 am

I'm glad that some insider wrote about things that I and others saw and believed about TII.
I still love the documentary and it really is a great and unique accomplishment, it made me love Michael more than ever before and to research things about his life which I wouldn't dreamed of normally be doing.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:13 am

-Michael, and this is shown in the movie, did not want to wear the ear monitors. As this person told me, "look at any footage from Michael in concerts in the past, and you will never find him wearing ear monitors, he did not like them, did not need them." According to him, Ortega got upset at one time at Michael, and in front of everyone told him "you have to undrstand that here you do not have an option, you have to wear them, this is going to be a closed arena, not an open stadium, and the sound is different." He said his tone was very nasty and everyone was shocked, especially since Michael looked very upset, but mostly hurt, by it.

While watching TII, it was quite clear that MJ was having trouble hearing while wearing the ear monitors. I wonder why MJ was being required to wear them now. He performed in closed venues in the past without them. Can someone address what is so vastly different about O2.
The Real "This Is It" Icon_scratch
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 am

GirlSaturday wrote:-Michael, and this is shown in the movie, did not want to wear the ear monitors. As this person told me, "look at any footage from Michael in concerts in the past, and you will never find him wearing ear monitors, he did not like them, did not need them." According to him, Ortega got upset at one time at Michael, and in front of everyone told him "you have to undrstand that here you do not have an option, you have to wear them, this is going to be a closed arena, not an open stadium, and the sound is different." He said his tone was very nasty and everyone was shocked, especially since Michael looked very upset, but mostly hurt, by it.

While watching TII, it was quite clear that MJ was having trouble hearing while wearing the ear monitors. I wonder why MJ was being required to wear them now. He performed in closed venues in the past without them. Can someone address what is so vastly different about O2.
The Real "This Is It" Icon_scratch

Acoustics are different...sounds bouncing off everything can make a HUGE difference in the way an artist hears the music, his voice...etc.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 am

They where NOT in the O2 Arena and acoustics would have been there as well totally different than in the Staples Centre where the incident came up.
By no means was this the first time in 45 years of Michael's career he was singing in close venues. Michael knew his job better than any Kenny on this world.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Hmm....someone who worked in the past with Michael, someone this person saw in other pictures, and footages....

Travis Payne ! ? The Real "This Is It" Icon_clown The Real "This Is It" Suspect The Real "This Is It" Icon_cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Payne

IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0668456/

The Real "This Is It" Icon_basketball
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 pm

WOW!!! The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek SO INTERESTING..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

lyl wrote:They where NOT in the O2 Arena and acoustics would have been there as well totally different than in the Staples Centre where the incident came up.
By no means was this the first time in 45 years of Michael's career he was singing in close venues. Michael knew his job better than any Kenny on this world.

Yes, you are right. I read GirlSaturdays question wrong.
So yea, why WOULD he be forced to wear the ear things?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Travis is not an AEG employee.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm

He is under contract for This is it (Sony/AEG movie)
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Ugh,
Not good. This make me feel even more sad for Michael. How dare the blame him? I'm sure MJ knew it was not his fault.
I wish someone would just come out and tell the FULL DAMN TRUTH about it ALL.
GOsh, this is nuts.Someone has to have some BALLS and have MICHAELS BACK and say what the REAL TRUTH IS. FORK A CHECK. THIS IS MJ's LIFE, HIS FEELINGS AND ETC.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks for posting this! Its really interesting and makes me think about who this person could be but most important is the question about the ear things....

i have a queesy feeling about it somehow.... when i read this first thought that came to my mind was the thing about mind control...

(dont call me nutter or sth like that but i know that these methods exists and that its used especially in the music business Sad if u dont believe me then read it here:

http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149674

http://mindcontrol101.blogspot.com/2009/07/was-michael-jackson-mind-controlled-sex.html
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Michael is a professional since he was a kid. I don't understand KO. Are his actions and reactions being controlled by I DON'T KNOW WHO. What's wrong with their rapport in this TII Movie.

Michael never wore any ear piece in any of his concerts. People take cues from him, not the other way around.

There's something off here. I get this weird feeling. Michael was showing the fans one way or the other that there is something to be seen. IMO
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

lyl wrote:They where NOT in the O2 Arena and acoustics would have been there as well totally different than in the Staples Centre where the incident came up.

Agreed, MJ was the KIng!

None of those jackasses had MJ's skill level, duh! What the hell were they doing to him???
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

@ pammy = were on the same track. there are deeper reason why he was always a target of these things.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:@ pammy = were on the same track. there are deeper reason why he was always a target of these things.

I definitely agree that MJ most likely experienced
episodes of mind control.

'Childhood abuse' is key. A parent is supposed to love
and protect the child and when a parent abuses a child, the child copes by psychologically splitting their mind forming an alter ego to cope with the hurt and pain.

Not sure if I understand the mechanics correctly, but is mind control the exploitation of that 'psychological mind split' to condition the child into behaviors designed to please their handler?

Whether in a family or business, mental conditioning is a common attribute the cycle of violence. With MJ, that would translate to BIG $$$ for his handlers. Poor MJ, no wonder he only felt safe with children.

To improve my understanding, could you elaborate on the 'deeper reason' or direct me to URLs? Many, thanks.

The Real "This Is It" Confused The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

You think this might be Dileo?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Also-maybe we shouldnt hate so much on KF? He mentions her alot.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Pammy wrote:Thanks for posting this! Its really interesting and makes me think about who this person could be but most important is the question about the ear things....

i have a queesy feeling about it somehow.... when i read this first thought that came to my mind was the thing about mind control...

(dont call me nutter or sth like that but i know that these methods exists and that its used especially in the music business Sad if u dont believe me then read it here:

http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149674

http://mindcontrol101.blogspot.com/2009/07/was-michael-jackson-mind-controlled-sex.html

Omg The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

This part in the article..

"Oh and btw, he said that some of the crew members started checking TMZ with their IPHONES to find out whether or not Michael had seen Dr. Klein during the day. It would usually warn them on what to expect when he showed up."
I just don't believe it. If you were working for Michael Jackson, honestly, would you give two shits about how he was going to act? Maybe that's just me.. That's a once in a lifetime experience, I surely wouldn't think twice about it.

But I don't know how I feel about this article, as far as its credibility stands.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 pm

"Oh and btw, he said that some of the crew members started checking TMZ with their IPHONES to find out whether or not Michael had seen Dr. Klein during the day. It would usually warn them on what to expect when he showed up."

It's clear the crew knew that Dr. Klein was giving Michael something that made him act strange. So, can't that be part of the "brain control"?
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 am

I am so sad now...again !!! Am I the only who has the strange feeling that there are tons of weird things when it comes Michael's presence in the movie? I have not the natural gift of 'feeling' or 'seeing' more than the most of the ordinary human beings but now-and I am not able to understand why- now, my belief is that Michael was not on the stage all the time. Less than 50% of the movie...
I might be wrong, maybe Michael became extremely different during the last few years and we know that he did, but nothing of what i can read, see, hear, feel these last months is not like being part of him. It's too much for me, there are lots of death theories, tons of opinions, pics, impressions and videos , all of them showing something new, a new approach of his death and later, of his presence in the movie.Anyway, I'll keep my convinction that there were THREE Michael Jacksons on the stage. THREE !!! And I watched the movie 3 times !!!!
Thank you guys in advance for your time trying to convince me of the contrary !
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 am

I believe that through the whole movie it was MJ.
You can fake dance moves, but you can't fake his gestures/subtle movements
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 am

But of course Smile It was definately all Michael The Real "This Is It" Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am

Haha ya that was just my response to speechlessornot
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 am

Look what i've just found on another forum. I think the post is interesting and its author(Myths777) will forget me but I'd really like you to read it.

Hey All
I have been reading all your posts for awhile, but have never really thought of posting until I felt I had something substantial. Like a lot of you I have been following the Hoax videos on youtube and
reading the forums. I started doing some research on my own but it wasn't until I seen one of your users post and a link for http://www.healt…..heworld.tv and that the "whois" record showed that the last update
was June 24. Being in the IT field I know that a "Whois" record cannot be altered even with goverment involvement as the Goverment does not control the Internet, Internic does, a consortium of companies
which is why certain subject matter can't be shut down. To me at least this find was huge!!
After watching the movie, I felt that not only was there body doubles used, but have since been able to prove that there are at least two different versions of "This Is It" (I'll start a new topic on that
subject later)
This got me thinking that the user who had posted the "www.healtheworld.tv"info had the right idea, we may never get concrete proof that he is alive but if we can at least prove that their was a
Hoax,conspiracy etc then we may be able to put some pressure on the right people to either fess up or make more blatant mistakes which will lead to Michael being alive.
Using that users frame of mind I started to think okay what information could I gather that could provide that type of proof? Like many of you I believe that the O2 announcement was a total farce…it was
not Michael. I know that "Navi" (Michael Jackson impersonator) has publicly stated that he was approached by Sony to do some film work for "This is it" but had turned them down.
I started researching Michael Jackson impersonators and came upon "Kenny Wizz":
http://www.ken…..nywizz.com
He not only looks and dances like MJ….but he also actually sings (no lip sync). His home base is Las vegas which as we all know is where Michael spent a lot of his later years, in particular enjoying all
the Live Shows that Vegas has to offer. I then tried to track down where "Kenny Wizz" was from Feb.2009 to June 2009…nothing listed, but I found this in my searches:
http://andronico.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/jacko-at-resorts-wo…..rld-manila
http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/insideEntertainment.htm?f=2009/october/26/entertainment2.isx&d=/2009/…..october/26
In particular read the last paragrah it reads like some type of press release, K this could be big but I would need some type of confirmation…right? My wife has "Facebook" setup so I asked her if she would
add "Kenny Wizz" as a friend and ask him directly if this was true or B.S.
Remeber Sony, AEG and Kenny Ortega have all stated on the record that without a doubt absolutley no body doubles were used in "This Is It", here is the reply from "Kenny Wizz" on the article (I have removed
my wife's Facebook name):
The Real "This Is It" Fb210The Real "This Is It" Mouse
I realize it can be argued that possibly "Kenny Wizz" is lying but personally I believe it is the other way around
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 am

My guts just keep telling me that I have not felt from Michael in TII his signature energy, his very presence.
You could have a stadium full of millions but every eyes were focused on him even if he just stood still, he made people faint, he made people go crazy just being there.
You couldn't follow any other dancers when he was performing. He was always drawing people to him like a magnet.
I can't feel this happening in TII.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 am

But how could they possibly sound that much like him.
And I've seen the impersonators and though they do look similar, there is still a visible difference. So I guess they could've been wearing glasses..
but even then, the voice?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 am

lonelynation wrote:But how could they possibly sound that much like him.
And I've seen the impersonators and though they do look similar, there is still a visible difference. So I guess they could've been wearing glasses..

agree The Real "This Is It" Icon_bounce i don't think someone could imitate his voice to that extend!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 am

Have you heard many "Michael voices"? How about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbVA5ohyPM

There's even an absolutely striking one: Zain Bhikha - Give Thanks to Allah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEMDKzDFQI
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 am

Everything is possible, believe me! I learnt not to trust in what i see and/or hear.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:33 am

Good catch!

Initially I viewed TII and assumed that I was watching a more mature, business-like and serious grown up man than I had seen in the past. I didn't realize it then but you remind me now that something was missing. MJ was on a stage thoughout TII. He has never been shown to be quiet, shy, reserved or withdrawn while onstage. Never!

The familiar MJ energy was indeed missing in the movie. We caught glimpses of it but those moments came in flashes and if you blinked you missed it. LOL...in my "review" after seeing TII for the first time, I even included an opinion about the dancers. WHY did I even notice them when MJ was onstage???? The Real "This Is It" Icon_scratch

lyl wrote:My guts just keep telling me that I have not felt from Michael in TII his signature energy, his very presence.
You could have a stadium full of millions but every eyes were focused on him even if he just stood still, he made people faint, he made people go crazy just being there.
You couldn't follow any other dancers when he was performing. He was always drawing people to him like a magnet.
I can't feel this happening in TII.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 am

I was really ashamed of myself at one point following the dancers and I couldn't explain it right away but I deep knew that something very important was missing.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

lyl wrote:By no means was this the first time in 45 years of Michael's career he was singing in close venues. Michael knew his job better than any Kenny on this world.
I agree with you... He is more genius than any other when it comes to his career... It's simply shows that MJ is surrounded by Culprits and hypocrits. *sighs*
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am

speechlessornot wrote:I am so sad now...again !!! Am I the only who has the strange feeling that there are tons of weird things when it comes Michael's presence in the movie? I have not the natural gift of 'feeling' or 'seeing' more than the most of the ordinary human beings but now-and I am not able to understand why- now, my belief is that Michael was not on the stage all the time. Less than 50% of the movie...
I might be wrong, maybe Michael became extremely different during the last few years and we know that he did, but nothing of what i can read, see, hear, feel these last months is not like being part of him. It's too much for me, there are lots of death theories, tons of opinions, pics, impressions and videos , all of them showing something new, a new approach of his death and later, of his presence in the movie.Anyway, I'll keep my convinction that there were THREE Michael Jacksons on the stage. THREE !!! And I watched the movie 3 times !!!!
Thank you guys in advance for your time trying to convince me of the contrary !

I agree with you. I only watched TII movie online and viewed pics that members posted but that was enough to confirm in my mind that TII featured at LEAST 2 doubles, possibly three. ILMAO at orange pants MJ 'flap dancing' behind girl dancer_and many, many examples of 'sloppy' dance steps _there was NO WAY that was MJ even if he was having a bad day.

Please, keep the faith, because although there are many death theories, there are a greater preponderance of clues that indicate that he is still alive.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 am

Go watch the film!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 am

speechlessornot wrote:

Everything is possible, believe me! I learnt not to trust in what i see and/or hear.

Check this out for a voice that sounds IDENTICAL MJ ...but supposed to be Jason Malachi.

Anyone heard of Jason Malachi???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am

White_Orchid wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:

Check this out for a voice that sounds IDENTICAL MJ ...but supposed to be Jason Malachi.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg[/quote[/url]]

Yeah I have, I have Let Me Let Go onmy iPod - i thought it was michael too at first i dont hink i would like it otherwise The Real "This Is It" Icon_smile but there are differences in the voice you can tell.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Monday November 2, 2009

Someone screwed up at the premiere ...

I leave you this video ... it is also for people who say that MJ is dead ... here have a great post, as video is in English, they commented on the video ... the premiere, they were interviewing a person on MJ, and then the person says:

"When I heard the news about MJ, I called Kenny and he said: Still, do not believe in anything you see or hear, and come to trial, [he talked to Michael Jack ...] (he realizes that screwed and correction pauses, then says "Doctor" ...

What do you think?

I leave the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb5uo-IlcY&feature=player_embedded
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 pm

maria-c wrote:Monday November 2, 2009

Someone screwed up at the premiere ...

I leave you this video ... it is also for people who say that MJ is dead ... here have a great post, as video is in English, they commented on the video ... the premiere, they were interviewing a person on MJ, and then the person says:

"When I heard the news about MJ, I called Kenny and he said: Still, do not believe in anything you see or hear, and come to trial, [he talked to Michael Jack ...] (he realizes that screwed and correction pauses, then says "Doctor" ...

What do you think?

I leave the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb5uo-IlcY&feature=player_embedded

Hmm that's interesting but I honestly think he made an innocent mistake. That's just my opinion though.. who knows? Laughing
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

[quote="XspeechlessX"]
White_Orchid wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg[/quote]

Yeah I have, I have Let Me Let Go onmy iPod - i thought it was michael too at first i dont hink i would like it otherwise The Real "This Is It" Icon_smile but there are differences in the voice you can tell.

Thank you, I appreciate that your clarity.
Visual doubles are easier to identify but this Malachi voice sounded so close to MJ...I wasn't sure.
Arrgghhh, this hoax gets soooooooooooo confusing!
The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:24 pm

[quote="White_Orchid"]
XspeechlessX wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg[/quote]

Thank you, I appreciate that your clarity.
Visual doubles are easier to identify but this Malachi voice sounded so close to MJ...I wasn't sure.
Arrgghhh, this hoax gets soooooooooooo confusing!
The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek The Real "This Is It" Icon_eek

No problem and I know. Theres so many different stories Im getting lost in it all. The Real "This Is It" Confused
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="speechlessornot"]Look what i've just found on another forum. I think the post is interesting and its author(Myths777) will forget me but I'd really like you to read it.

Hey All
I have been reading all your posts for awhile, but have never really thought of posting until I felt I had something substantial. Like a lot of you I have been following the Hoax videos on youtube and
reading the forums. I started doing some research on my own but it wasn't until I seen one of your users post and a link for http://www.healt…..heworld.tv and that the "whois" record showed that the last update
was June 24.
Being in the IT field I know that a "Whois" record cannot be altered even with goverment involvement as the Goverment does not control the Internet, Internic does, a consortium of companies

[left]Could you please post the entire link for the site highlighted in green above? I clicked on the one you posted here, but got an error message. Thanks..I would greatly appreciate it.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 pm

ok-just sayin-I believe it was Michael in all the footage we saw...yes he was missing something but a the interviewed in this article aid "we were trying to bring that old spark back"...if Michael was stressed and sad then there would be a certain spark not there. This article if true hurts me alot for him. I did notice in the movie the second time I saw it-when Michael is on the cherry picker and KO is acting like a dweeb about it (as if Michael never had been on one) when he is getting off KO says "I love you" when Michael answers him he looks so sad.."I love you too". Considering we only saw three days -I really doubt that we saw three differant MJs.
This article is one that makes me feel we are fooling ourselves. I have written Aphrodite,who also does not believe that he died of drugs. Because of MJS fan response to her,I hope she does her own looking into it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:ok-just sayin-I believe it was Michael in all the footage we saw...yes he was missing something but a the interviewed in this article aid "we were trying to bring that old spark back"...if Michael was stressed and sad then there would be a certain spark not there. This article if true hurts me alot for him. I did notice in the movie the second time I saw it-when Michael is on the cherry picker and KO is acting like a dweeb about it (as if Michael never had been on one) when he is getting off KO says "I love you" when Michael answers him he looks so sad.."I love you too". Considering we only saw three days -I really doubt that we saw three differant MJs.
This article is one that makes me feel we are fooling ourselves. I have written Aphrodite,who also does not believe that he died of drugs. Because of MJS fan response to her,I hope she does her own looking into it.

Are you saying that you think Michael is really gone? The article was like a punch in the stomach to me. I'm feeling really dismal about this whole thing.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm

DawnMarie1121 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:ok-just sayin-I believe it was Michael in all the footage we saw...yes he was missing something but a the interviewed in this article aid "we were trying to bring that old spark back"...if Michael was stressed and sad then there would be a certain spark not there. This article if true hurts me alot for him. I did notice in the movie the second time I saw it-when Michael is on the cherry picker and KO is acting like a dweeb about it (as if Michael never had been on one) when he is getting off KO says "I love you" when Michael answers him he looks so sad.."I love you too". Considering we only saw three days -I really doubt that we saw three differant MJs.

Are you saying that you think Michael is really gone? The article was like a punch in the stomach to me. I'm feeling really dismal about this whole thing.

The post I wrote is weeks old...it was a punch in the stomache for me as well-when I read it. I have seen TII again since then. When it comes to TII,there are like three conflicting stories and it does make me angry. We have the one that says Michael was weak and most of it is doubles. We have the one that says he was more than willing and able and it was his idea to up the shows to fifty (Thats a Phillips quote,and I don't believe it) Then we have Michael was ready and willing but the stress was too much. We don't know,but as I have said before we want closure.We cant MAKE him be alive or come back if he is. One thing is so sure though-there is no way that he would want to be remembered as another great one who died of "drugs"...and if he fake it then he still would'nt want his fans to think that. I don't believe it-not that he didnt have a dependancy...most of us are dependant on SOMETHING,and he was in pain. HOWEVER-the drug stories don't mesh with the autopsy report or the many speeches he gave in the last few years...so therefore go I to find the truth....this is just one of the many articles like this we will probably run into. Differant peoples perspective.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm

-Michael, and this is shown in the movie, did not want to wear the ear
monitors. As this person told me, "look at any footage from Michael in
concerts in the past, and you will never find him wearing ear monitors,
he did not like them, did not need them."

"you have to undrstand that here you do not have an option, you have to
wear them, this is going to be a closed arena, not an open stadium, and
the sound is different." He said his tone was very nasty and everyone
was shocked, especially since Michael looked very upset, but mostly
hurt, by it.

He said that Michael did not have his clothes ready, and that there was
"pathetic" @#$%$ing around from different stylists that were trying to
come up with ideas. But nothing was ready, no clothes, not even for the
dancers.

He worked with Michael in the past and Michael never wore sunglasses
while reharsing the dark like that, especially since Michael in the
past would always want to see how the lights looked and for that reason
did not like using shades.

Michael stayed as far as he could from Ortega, Payne and Phillips off
stage, because he always felt he was being chased by them to do more,
perform more and give more

WOW ORTEGA..YOU ARE A BIG MJ'S FRIEND..WOW GREETZ The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Affraid The Real "This Is It" Icon_pale The Real "This Is It" Suspect The Real "This Is It" Icon_evil The Real "This Is It" Icon_evil The Real "This Is It" Icon_evil

He said that a lot of pressure was put on Michael, but the truth is
that the concerts were not going to be ready not because of him, but
because the there was simply not enough time to acocmplish all they had
planned. He said he is sure Michael would have been 100% ready by July
13th, because "he did those songs hundreds of times before during his
career, he knew exaclty what to do" but everything else around was not
ready.
He also says he personally felt Michael sometimes did not
show up because he knew things were moving slowly and sort of felt
disappointed. He was a perfectionist, and when things were obviosuly
not going in the right direction, he would get frustrated and sort of
lose interest, instead of becoming upset at someone. Yet they made him
believe it was him, that things were moving slowly because of him. But
this person told me that Michael had nothing to do with all the
technical stuff, like lightings, fireworks etc, therefore it was not
his fault, but he was the easy target.
The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Kopfschuettel The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad The Real "This Is It" Icon_mad

A lot of things make sense now, especially the concerts not being ready
based on what we saw in the movie. No way in two weeks they were going
to be ready. Also, he said, don't forget that a lot of days would have
been lost during the move to London and setting up the stage there and
get adjusted to the arena.

This is very sad, especially to think that Michael was somehow made feel responsible for this.

that's 4 me is too much..
i'm very sad now.poor michael.
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down