Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

+19
i-want-u-back
ForstAMoon
XspeechlessX
marsheliamorgan
city.gal1
SunShine
MJJ Love
mjssoulmate
lyl
lonelynation
neverlandprincess
Kirsche
ishealive
Human_nature
4evermichael71
Rach
MJJ1982
techdiva
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Empty MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok......Im so tired of daily sueing's. WTF? all of this is wearing thin on me and I dont know what to make of it...greed yes, but someting else. Why why WHY?
This is definately something that would piss off MJ I think ........Im starting to wonder if he isnt really gone......all these people coming to take any money he makes since his death......Im really wondering if he isnt gone. .....need support here girls!! Help me out!!

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

Posted Nov 2nd 2009 1:30PM by TMZ Staff

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Michael_jackson_ex5We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Empty MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/#ixzz0VjXj4H8Q

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm

I saw this on MJHD forum. Here's the link [url=MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/#ixzz0VjXj4H8Q]MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/#ixzz0VjXj4H8Q[/url]

I had heard that he was working on some new music. But check this out. They said it from 6/9 to 6/25. How could he be working on music the day he died?
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Empty Re: MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

I don't know.... Really don't know... The only thing I'm thinking the last days is: Golddiggers....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Empty Re: MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Michael is coming back Honey because he won't allow people to treat him and his family like shit and take all the money he worked so hard to earn.

Michael is the sweetest guy in the world, but you don't want to get on the wrong side of him. Just look at Sony Wink

These guys may think they have the upper hand at the moment, but believe me they don't and they wil get their karma Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 pm

People that don't know he isn't dead suing him?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Wow MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_eek

I hope it's a hoax, because....it's ALOT of money!!! MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_eek

And if it's true, so, Michael worked on june 25 MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_razz MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_cheers
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Jackson Musical Creditor's Claim

Posted Nov 2nd 2009 1:10PM by TMZ Staff
MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... 0626_michael_jackson_ex_12Old Man Creditor ... just keeps rollin' along. Yet another Michael Jackson creditor's claim ...

This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and audio [color:8432=#29A256 ! important][color:8432=#29A256 ! important]equipmentMJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Grey_loader
"in connection with the making of a musical."

Michael is listed as the performer and the producer.

Here's what's interesting: One of the bills lists the start date as 6/9 and the finish date as 6/25 ... the day Jackson died.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/Michael-jackson-musical-creditors-claim/#ixzz0VjaU6O2C
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 pm

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

Posted Nov 2nd 2009 1:30PM by TMZ Staff
MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Michael_jackson_ex5We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As
we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a
creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ
that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V
was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source
says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the
copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work
of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal
jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years
before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been
released.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/#ixzz0Vjacai23
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Rach wrote:Michael is coming back Honey because he won't allow people to treat him and his family like shit and take all the money he worked so hard to earn.

Michael is the sweetest guy in the world, but you don't want to get on the wrong side of him. Just look at Sony Wink

These guys may think they have the upper hand at the moment, but believe me they don't and they wil get their karma Very Happy

I agree with you. I'm sure he knew this would happen. He will be back and I don't feel sorry for the ones that have done him wrong in the past and continue to do so.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Lol TMZ are as baffled as us about the date?? Or so they are letting on MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_biggrin
So MJ worked the day he died... Thank you TMZ Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Another clue released by TMZ- Thank you very much, buddies Razz
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

I'd agree with everyones comments. I believe in my heart of hearts that MJ is not dead and he coming back Like he said in the movie " "Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with em. Snap my finger maybe and BAM." It's all L.O.V.E.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Rach wrote:Michael is coming back Honey because he won't allow people to treat him and his family like shit and take all the money he worked so hard to earn.

Sigh........I just cant imagine him allowing all these peeps to take money from him...and Klien? Him too!! I dont get it.

And how do you merge topics Rach, there are two of this thread?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I agree with you. I'm sure he knew this would happen. He will be back and I don't feel sorry for the ones that have done him wrong in the past and continue to do so.

Me neither. I hope Michael opens a big can of whoop @ss on them!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Mary, I've merged them now Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:17 pm

I tried to and it screwed up...thanks.

Anyways. It just really makes me wonder when I see things like this on a daily basis. And all the books and stuff...Schmuley, people revelaing things about him. Why would he let this crap happen? It gets me down...really down.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

HAHAHa!! WHOOPA$$_hee hee.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Wow!
I have a huge smile on my face!!! This lifted my spirits for sure!! Very Happy
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm

'Here's what's interesting: One of the bills lists the start date as 6/9 and the finish date as 6/25 ... the day Jackson died.'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/Michael-jackson-musical-creditors-claim/#ixzz0Vjjcx1Ht

I don't understand out of this statement that he was working on 6/25 scratch but that he rented sound recording and audio equipment until 6/25.

That could mean something like, he rented the equipment for two weeks (25 - 9 = 14 days) and it was supposed to be returned on the 25th.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm

This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and [color:c23d=#29a256! important][color:c23d=#29a256! important]audio [color:c23d=#29a256! important]equipment "in connection with the making of a musical."

Of course! He needed all that to produce TII.

Keep watching!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/Michael-jackson-musical-creditors-claim/##ixzz0Vjl3mtH6
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 pm

*God, help me understand....why do I have to endure all of this? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:49 pm

@Jackson-lol you r making me laugh today- "Looking up to the sky-WHYYYYY did you make me an MJ fan?? WHY WHY WHY" MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Affraid
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I tried to and it screwed up...thanks.

Anyways. It just really makes me wonder when I see things like this on a daily basis. And all the books and stuff...Schmuley, people revelaing things about him. Why would he let this crap happen? It gets me down...really down.

That is just one sure way for Michael to tell who is a true friend and who is foe.

Keep the faith!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

This new news really lifted my spirits!
I mean really did.
He's alive - there are WAY too many coincidences for him not to be (I even believe those who think we are crazy would agree that something is going on)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

@lonelynation.....some of the non-believers on LKL are starting to wonder as well WTH is going on.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm

ooohh whats going on(Singing Marvin Gaye) SORRY I just had a morbid day.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:11 pm

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST ... it's about time they do!
What really caught my attention initially was the hospital having to be evacuated - how people didn't catch on then is weird to me. I mean gee, what a coincidence.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh-I caught on to that
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@Jackson-lol you r making me laugh today- "Looking up to the sky-WHYYYYY did you make me an MJ fan?? WHY WHY WHY" MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Affraid

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_razz
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Another Lovely CLUE from the TMZ. Smile

I hope when he comes back, ITS RECORDED. I dont miss THIS AT ALL!
ITS GONNA BE FRIGGIN HUGE!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:25 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and [color:709e=#29a256! important][color:709e=#29a256! important]audio [color:709e=#29a256! important]equipment "in connection with the making of a musical."

Of course! He needed all that to produce TII.

Keep watching!

I can't follow you!

Why would Michael be renting equipment in his own name for TII?
TII was produced by AEG though all expenses paid by these.

These bills tell us he was working on something at his residency on rented equipment that had to be returned on the 25th. Am I right?
Or they just wrote that 25th date because they couldn't legally claim further money for using equipment from a dead person.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Empty the new place wanting to sue MJ

Post by SunShine Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm

check out all the names and who they with....very interesting

http://www.a4vdigital.com/clients.htm
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Watching TMZ live right now...They said that we don't want to miss tomorrow that they have something big.

Also, Mike said he saw TII yesterday and remarked at how attendance in the theater was low and he thought that there would be more people there since the movie was so hyped. (funny, we started a thread on attendance several days ago).
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm

These bills tell us he was working on something at his residency on rented equipment that had to be returned on the 25th. Am I right?

Ok, for some reason I can't view the bills. Could someone post them here?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

They said that we don't want to miss tomorrow that they have something big.

Hmmm, is it going to be related to MJ? Or were they just saying something big in general?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 pm

lonelynation wrote:
They said that we don't want to miss tomorrow that they have something big.

Hmmm, is it going to be related to MJ? Or were they just saying something big in general?

I think it might be related to MJ because they referred to the "news of this morning" and followed it up by saying that if this company indeed has any last recording(s) of MJ's that they will be rolling in the dough. They posted the A4VD story at 1:30 PM Eastern/US time on the website but they are in California which would have made that particular story happening this morning.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:11 pm

aside from him 'working " on the day he "died" didnt i read or hear someone say when they were being interviewed regarding michael,THAT MICHAEL DIDNT CARE ABOUT MONEY?so,IF he didnt really care about money,are we to think that he ISNT laughin his butt off at all the legal suits filed?he went thru this SO many times he could have just recorded his answers and NOT shown up to court LOL i am bettin his mom isnt worried either they can get a "judgement" from any court,but,ACTUALLY getting the money is something completlty different,as in ,lets see michael isnt "working"any money cant be taken away from his children as they are accustomed to living as with his mom and etc. i dont think they will walk away with any money,judgements in their favor possibly,but,i dont see them getting any money,and when the lawyers bring up the 25th,they are going to look ridiculous.just my opinion,but,i would say,the money and lawsuits are the last thing michael is thinking about right now.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm

also as michael said several times,the bigger the celebrity,the bigger the target.LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

lonelynation wrote:@THE JACKSONOLOGIST ... it's about time they do!
What really caught my attention initially was the hospital having to be evacuated - how people didn't catch on then is weird to me. I mean gee, what a coincidence.

where did everyone find out that the hospital was evacuated? I never heard about this ! MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Icon_eek
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm

maybe i am too suspicious, but while looking at

http://www.a4vdigital.com

the page seems a bit too odd for me, very poor quality for "cutting edge" production studio...
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by i-want-u-back Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi everyone...I have been reading posts here for the past couple months, but haven't ever posted. I'm a member at another site and posted this info there. I thought I'd copy and paste my post here to get your opinions on it...

Ever have the feeling that you've just entered the 'twilight zone'??? I was just reading the article about A4V Digital suing MJ's estate for almost 1 million dollars. I found it a bit odd because they are an audio and video rental company and in one article it said that the rental dates were from June 9 to June 25th. My first thought was that was quite high in dollar amount for less than a month's rental of equipment.

Then this:

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

---------------------------
Again, what is the claim for? They can't be making any claim on music released without their permission, therefore seeking royalties on their share, since no new music has been released yet. But it still doesn't make sense that they would have rights to MJ's music...especially since MJ has his own company(s) that look after all his music and wouldn't have 'needed' a company like A4V to help him with his music (more company info below). Why would he have agreed to share half of his earning on all these new recordings when he didn't have to?

So...I decided to do some digging. Now there have been MANY coincidences surrounding MJ since June 25th but this one just about knocked me off my chair. According to the A4V Digital website, the recording engineer's name is MIKE PRINCE and on another website, this MIKE PRINCE is listed as the principal owner of A4V Digital! Is that not a big friggen coincidence??!!! And as for the article quoting 'A4V Digital sources,'...the second link states that it is a private company consisting of only 3 people! Why didn't TMZ pick up on the very weird coincidence of the owner's name! Not to mention that this company's annual profits are $150,000....so how the hell do they make a claim for almost a million????

Ok....it gets better as far as coincidences go! This is something Kenny O said in an interview recently:

Michael and I were already in the early development stages in talking about doing a Legs Diamond musical.

When you click on the second link below...click on "Michael Prince" under contacts. It takes you to another page...like a google search page. Look at the links it comes up with...there's only about three that actually mention "Michael Prince". The one that caught my eye is the one called 'LEGS DIAMOND". Michael Prince worked on a Legs Diamond album called "Diamonds Are Forever"???

I don't know what to make of ANY of this...it could be absolutely nothing at all. But holy shit, what a coincidence, or two!!!

I've never heard of Legs Diamond before...I just remembered it when I saw it on that google link page from reading the KO interview. So, I then googled "Legs Diamond" and haven't read enough yet to know much about them (are they a music group???). Anyhow, this REALLY caught my eye...its on their official website:

1931 ........ Legs Diamond 'the gangster' is shot down for the fourth time but survives, amazing his physician with his ability to survive such serious injuries. Legs declares "I made it again, nobody can kill Legs Diamond. I am going to settle a few scores just as soon as I get my strength back, just you wait and see."

Is it just me or does this sound a bit like the 'message' in the very last clip of This Is It????

Are these all just coincidences??? I can't make any sense of any of this...if anyone can shed some insight, PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!

A4V Digital Website:
http://www.a4vdigital.com/email.htm

A4V Digital Business Info:
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_yjv6q

Official Legs Diamond site:
http://legsdiamond.com/bio.html
i-want-u-back
i-want-u-back

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Great find. Worth looking into. MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... Affraid
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by i-want-u-back Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm

I agree...it's worth looking into. There's just way too many coincidences.
i-want-u-back
i-want-u-back

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm

@i-want-u-back I'm not going to lie.. that sort of went over my head
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 pm

sometime I think TMZ run this kind stories to make MJ reveal himself
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I'd be ok with that.. I WANT MJ BACK <3
I miss him Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:06 pm

lonelynation wrote:I'd be ok with that.. I WANT MJ BACK <3
I miss him Sad

yeah me too...i was crying myself to sleep last sunday because i miss him dearly, like a child misses her daddy.....i just want him back...............

i want you back! yes i do now!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm watching the Bad tour in Japan right now... and I'm getting all upset Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 pm

i-want-u-back - GREAT JOB!
Thanks!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 am

Yesterday I did the same digging and found even more. His full name is Michael Durham Prince and you want to do some googling as to what he has done in the past leading up to 2009:

- Music mixer for 'Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration in 2001

- Editor / Additional engineer on Invincible in 2001
(http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-Invincible/release/1670647)

- Additional engineer for Thriller 25
(http://www.geocities.jp/jeffsstamp/diskfile/mfile/mijack13a.html)

- Music Arranger of Thriller for the World Music Awards in 2006

- Supervising Music Editor and Audio Supervisor (Live Show) for THIS IS IT.
(Once mentioned as Michael Prince, once as Michael Durham Prince. Click both name links in the link below. They will take you to the same profile.)
(http://www.hollywood.com/movie/Michael_Jacksons_This_Is_It/5684653)

So this dispute over copyright must have gone on longer than just a couple of weeks. Then WHY of WHY agree to work again with MJ for TII?

He IS in the movie, people. Right after the Smooth Criminal sequence you see michael bearden and other peeps. You hear someone say 'We're going to raise it by two bars, Prince, or at least one. Let's take it from the beginning'.

What all of this means? No idea... I do find A4V's site very poor quality and their annual income is 150,000$ only? With all of those famous peeps among their clients? And have a look at the pictures of the studio. The words 'basement dwellers' come to mind.
And yes the name coincidence is very weird. Tmz didn't mention the co-owner's name. Could have been a juicy detail seeing the guy worked on THIS IS IT...

More info on Michael Durham Prince:
- http://www.inbaseline.com/person.aspx?person_id=840804
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3667021/resume
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum