Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

+19
i-want-u-back
ForstAMoon
XspeechlessX
marsheliamorgan
city.gal1
SunShine
MJJ Love
mjssoulmate
lyl
lonelynation
neverlandprincess
Kirsche
ishealive
Human_nature
4evermichael71
Rach
MJJ1982
techdiva
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 am

OMG! Wonderful Job!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim....

Post by acha-oooooooooo Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 am

ishealive wrote:Lol TMZ are as baffled as us about the date?? Or so they are letting on MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
So MJ worked the day he died... Thank you TMZ MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... - Page 2 Icon_wink
It's because TMZ is behind all these... They're manipulating everything and I'm sure, they'll be the first one to announced that MJ is still alive... My gosh, Fish isn't caught through its tail, but through its mouth! tsk tsk tsk.. it's really hard to keep some lies.... and no matter how you keep a spoiled/rotten fish, the odor would still be smelled/sniffed by hungry cats.. hahaha *I'm one of the cats*
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:14 am

No hungry cats will eat rotten fish Mad
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 am

lyl wrote:No hungry cats will eat rotten fish MJ's last recordings subject to creditors claim.... - Page 2 Icon_mad

I didn't say I'm gonna eat it LYL. I mean, the odor will spread all over the world, if you get what I mean.
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:05 am

cyclops LOLOLOLOL! OK!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2