Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend

3 posters

Go down

TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend Empty TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

TII grossed 23.2 million and 100 million worldwide. Did anyone think it would open at #1 and gross so much after one week? Also, do you think it will remain #1? Your thoughts? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend Empty Re: TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Somehow i find that really hard to believe. Both times I went to see it, the theaters were sparsely filled. Not one theater was sold out, like we were let to believe. It just seems weird to me.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend Empty Re: TII #1 gross selling movie for this past weekend

Post by yaya Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

i am actually surprised! after hearing so many conflicting things about ticket sales, especially seeing it in the theater with only about 18 others in there, i'm shocked it's at #1. i'm happy tho, cuz i wanted it to do well...but at the same time, there's that whole thing about sony. so i really don't know what to think. i did hear they're extending it to thanksgiving weekend, so since it will be out longer, i kinda doubt it will stay at the top the whole time. but i could be wrong!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm

I believe someone mentioned on another thread that since TII was released during the week it was undoubtedly the reason why ticket sales were low. People having to work and have prior commitments. All of the major networks mentioned TII being #1 early this morning (ABC, CBS, CNN, HLN etc). I was surprised myself. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum