Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII?

3 posters

Go down

What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII? Empty What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII?

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

This may help provide some clues to TII and why we think it was always meant to be a movie.

I only saw some rehearsal videos on youtube but never a full series of them. How were these leaked? Did MJ put them out for his fans at some point? And which tours were leaked?

Based on what I did see, I'm going to guess that these are some differences:

1. No interviews with dancers
2. No HD filming (for obvious reasons)
3. No projects like the Dome Project
4. No really close shots in great lighting
5. No footage of the dancers being picked
6. No filming of the stage men
7. No close up shots of MJ talking to the music director
8. No narration

Okay that's all I can think of. What differences did you notice?
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII? Empty Re: What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII?

Post by fa Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 pm

yep. for me it was always to be a movie.
An interactive experience where we are making part of the movie.
We are part of the movie without we are in the movie.
It´s MJ farewell in a way that only MJ could do.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII? Empty Re: What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII?

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
MJ//Foreverr said:
I know that he usually skips a few words and stuff in Wanna be Startin' Somethin'
But there were some other songs too, but i cant remember at the moment. All i know is that it was just at the beginning of the movie like the first half or maybe a little less than that.
and yeah I noticed the body double too, Hence he always wears sunglasses. Hes much more skinnier than Michael.

Thanks to MJDH for this bit of info</BLOCKQUOTE>
He did the same with "I Want You Back" in the J5 segment. Then he did "The Love You Save" and sang that most of the way through, then it was "I'll Be There" which he sang beautifully (but at the end said he had to save his voice). My spin on it is that I do believe he used doubles in the movie and maybe by making it look like he – Michael – had forgotten the lyrics was a clue to point to this. One of the musicians actually said "Michael knows all his songs, all the music, all the tempos" so we know he would not forget one single song. I know a lot of people don't believe in the doubles theory but some do What are some of the differences b/w past rehearsal videos and TII? Sf-wink I think something very significant was when he was having trouble with his ear piece and said he felt as if something was pushing against his ear (he demonstrated it with his fist). Then he mentioned about listening with the INNER EAR. I think that was a clue for us to listen and hear what is being said and SUNG – as well as looking with our eyes at what is being portrayed on the screen
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 pm

MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum