Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It takes two to tango - part 2

+32
CantStopLovingU
i-want-u-back
me0101
Kazumi
SPAKKLE29FUL
Minamai
nohype
MJJ1982
misha86
francisca81
speechlessornot
acha-oooooooooo
jpresley
Eva R
Harleyblonde
MJFOREVER
nlb
MJJ Love
rowdyangel
anotherpartofme
yaya
infinitylady
Kirsche
Red Velvet
icy55
ex_lurker
mjssoulmate
lonelynation
Pammy
mattie
neverlandprincess
Souza81
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: It takes two to tango - part 2

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm

OKAY if there were twins who married L.M.P &DEBBIE ROWE
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: It takes two to tango - part 2

Post by Minamai Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

and if the twin who did not die .... can not say anything for the love of his mother, I remember that someone had said that everything will be cleared and that Michael's mom would have to testify .... It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_eek
Minamai
Minamai

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

well this twin theory doesn't seem to make sense for me, others here have said what i think: 'why would the Jackson's hide another child', and also 'MJ had doubles/impersonators' so i believe more in that possibility (for example, for TII movie) than in the twin theory. About the height, it gets hard to determine by the pics for the reasons stated before =/ sorry, the twin theory doesn't convince me at all... at least for now Suspect
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm

I may get blasted for this, but here goes. These are some before and after pic's of M.J. and his "twin" or a VERY convincing double. Notice the ears...

January 1996 June 2009It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 007-1 It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Th_004-2
Below: February 1996 Below: June 2009
It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 008-1 It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 009-1
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm

I need more ear pictures...... did he have is ears worked on by any chance.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm

me0101 wrote:I need more ear pictures...... did he have is ears worked on by any chance.

I know he had cartilage removed from his ear...just not sure when that took place.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by i-want-u-back Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

The twin theory, although interesting, makes my brain hurt...it's too much to take in at once. What I can say, is that the 'ears' have had me confused for months now.

This pic was supposedly taken in June 2009:It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Michael-jacksons-ear

Here's a close-up:
It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Michael-jackson-ear

This is from rehearsals (the pic might be too big to post here...if unviewable click here, http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/rehersals/staples/004.jpg)

You can clearly make out an earlobe in the rehearsal shot, whereas it's completely missing in the above shots.It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 004
i-want-u-back
i-want-u-back

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by i-want-u-back Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Hmmm..just had a thought. MJ himself draws our attention to his ears in TII, when he's complaining about his ear piece. I've wondered why that was included in the movie...could be nothing. I just found it odd that out of 100 hours of footage, they decided to use a portion with not-so-good vocals (he couldn't sing the song properly because the ear piece sound was too loud)...then he stops singing altogether, then complains about it. Why would they use this particular clip?? Again, it could be nothing....could have been the only clip they had for the song...not sure. OR maybe MJ was purposely drawing our attention to his ears (yes, I know...sounds far-fetched to me too lol). BUT, I do think it would be very difficult to fit those ear pieces on ears that resemble the ears I posted above.
i-want-u-back
i-want-u-back

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

nohype wrote:
me0101 wrote:I need more ear pictures...... did he have is ears worked on by any chance.

I know he had cartilage removed from his ear...just not sure when that took place.

He had reconstructive work done on his nose since it was so damaged and they took the cartilidge from his ear.
At least thats the official story - however there is no way to repair the ear once that is done. Where else would theybe able to take more cart from to fix his ear? If there was some available they would have NEVER taken it from his ear in the first place!

Just makes me wonder about the twin/double theory all the more.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm

i-want-u-back wrote:Hmmm..just had a thought. MJ himself draws our attention to his ears in TII, when he's complaining about his ear piece. I've wondered why that was included in the movie...could be nothing. I just found it odd that out of 100 hours of footage, they decided to use a portion with not-so-good vocals (he couldn't sing the song properly because the ear piece sound was too loud)...then he stops singing altogether, then complains about it. Why would they use this particular clip?? Again, it could be nothing....could have been the only clip they had for the song...not sure. OR maybe MJ was purposely drawing our attention to his ears (yes, I know...sounds far-fetched to me too lol). BUT, I do think it would be very difficult to fit those ear pieces on ears that resemble the ears I posted above.

THAT IS A BRILLIANT observation!

Maybe that is one of the 33 clues? Maybe he brought our attention to his ear for a good reason! To point out that it isnt the same as the pictures where his ear lobe is missing!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Kazumi wrote:well this twin theory doesn't seem to make sense for me, others here have said what i think: 'why would the Jackson's hide another child', and also 'MJ had doubles/impersonators' so i believe more in that possibility (for example, for TII movie) than in the twin theory. About the height, it gets hard to determine by the pics for the reasons stated before =/ sorry, the twin theory doesn't convince me at all... at least for now It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Suspect

I dont think the theory is that he had an actual identical twin born at the same time his Mom gave birth to him. I think the twin reference is a reference to a double. We have been trying to drive home the difference between an impersonator and a double. A double looks exactly like the person, just a twin brother or sister would look exactly like the person.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:OKAY if there were twins who married L.M.P &DEBBIE ROWE

Even if there is a twin/double of MJ, why couldnt MICHAEL himself be the one who married LMO and DR? With the twin/double being out in public just as often as Michael was so people couldnt tell the difference? I dont know who started the theory that a twin totally took over Michaels life, because in the topics I have participated in, I dont recall anyone ever suggesting that at all. It was suggested that the double may have lived life as Michael WITH Michael not instead of Michael.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
i-want-u-back wrote:Hmmm..just had a thought. MJ himself draws our attention to his ears in TII, when he's complaining about his ear piece. I've wondered why that was included in the movie...could be nothing. I just found it odd that out of 100 hours of footage, they decided to use a portion with not-so-good vocals (he couldn't sing the song properly because the ear piece sound was too loud)...then he stops singing altogether, then complains about it. Why would they use this particular clip?? Again, it could be nothing....could have been the only clip they had for the song...not sure. OR maybe MJ was purposely drawing our attention to his ears (yes, I know...sounds far-fetched to me too lol). BUT, I do think it would be very difficult to fit those ear pieces on ears that resemble the ears I posted above.

Maybe that is one of the 33 clues? Maybe he brought our attention to his ear for a good reason! To point out that it isnt the same as the pictures where his ear lobe is missing!

You guys have a very good point here!!
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:

Even if there is a twin/double of MJ, why couldnt MICHAEL himself be the one who married LMO and DR? With the twin/double being out in public just as often as Michael was so people couldnt tell the difference? I dont know who started the theory that a twin totally took over Michaels life, because in the topics I have participated in, I dont recall anyone ever suggesting that at all. It was suggested that the double may have lived life as Michael WITH Michael not instead of Michael.

I agree, this twin/double was never hidden nor did he take over MJ's life. They somewhat 'shared' it.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm

nohype wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

You guys have a very good point here!!

Whoa!!!! Greatly said guys!!!! It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_cheers It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_cheers It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

mattie wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:The queston is WHY? Why would the jackson hide any of their children?

Yes..That is what troubles me too??
If sombody can explain that??And how nobody knows about it all those years ??
Further..it would explain other things for me!
Mattie

true !
it's bugging me really
it's not like the twin bro has some kinda mental illness
so why hide him ? It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_question It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_question It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_question
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

the twin
because Michael Jackson will marry all of us MJKIT members It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Lol
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 pm

i-want-u-back wrote:The twin theory, although interesting, makes my brain hurt...it's too much to take in at once. What I can say, is that the 'ears' have had me confused for months now.

This pic was supposedly taken in June 2009:It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Michael-jacksons-ear

Here's a close-up:

This is from rehearsals (the pic might be too big to post here...if unviewable click here, http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/rehersals/staples/004.jpg)

You can clearly make out an earlobe in the rehearsal shot, whereas it's completely missing in the above shots.It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 004

the man with the pointy ears take Blanket out for shopping ?
so MJ is out shopping with his uncle ?
i have to say that i do not buy the twin issue
but ! will michael allow his double to take his kids out for shopping ?
naaaaaaa dont think so
will michael allow his twin bro take his kids out for shopping ?
sure ! why not

remember the famous interview with bashit ? that prick (sorry) ask
our man how many plastic surgeries he has ever had. our gorgeous hunk said TWO.
bashit didnt trust him but our hubby kept saying TWO TIMES. Just the nose !

our cute golden pants hotty even said THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH. I'M TELLING
YOU THE HONEST TRUTH. I ONLY HAD 2 NOSE SURGERIES.

now...
(take a really deep breath)
WHAT IF...MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON wassssss telling the truth ?
that he only had 2 nose surgeries ?
he looks different all this time, because it wasnt always him that cought on camera ! sometimes his double, some other times is his impersonators and a few times with the kids is his...TWIN ????? It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Affraid

Oh dear God in heaven !
i just dont believe he has a twin
i do believe he has probably TONS of doubles
but the pointy ears dude ?
Michael would never let his double take the kids out ?!

It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_sad Michaelllllllllllllllllll where are u ?
come back ! tell us everything ! pweeeeze...tell us what are u wearing now
oops...
i mean
JUST COME BACK ALREADY !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 pm

WATCH THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3121VHROI&feature=PlayList&p=704BC0F5A273D16C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=43

what if:

michael married to LMP and that arabian woman (written in the scrap note),
mike married to DR and has 2 kids from her + blanket
that's why when michael died, the kids were not looking sad, because their father is still alive ?

oh God this is too much for one day

*still choose to believe that michael has no twin brother, though*

btw...the hat man is michael kucher ?
man ! he looks 10 years older than aston that is !
i mean, like...seriously ? that hat man in @ the memorial and hat man @ the funeral dont look
alike. fedora man @ the memorial looks older to me.

ooogh ! It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_scratch It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

i personally dont think michael or mike were married to L.M.P or debbie..i think thats all apart of the hoax

mike/micheal said himself that he wanted to keep his kids out the spot lite right? well sheets and selling there pictures aint gonna cut it

i honestly think that those kids that we see are also doubles..in the 1997 he told b. walter that he had a plan how to keep them out the spot light...and imo he did...and i hope the real kids look just like him It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin but i will say that blanket looks like him but them older 2 idk...and im sure MJ had sex and produced kids natually just not them kids we been seeing
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 am

LOL Don't even go there! This is complicated enough It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Lol
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 pm

i-want-u-back wrote:The twin theory, although interesting, makes my brain hurt...it's too much to take in at once. What I can say, is that the 'ears' have had me confused for months now.

Here's a close-up:

You can clearly make out an earlobe in the rehearsal shot, whereas it's completely missing in the above shots.

this is the only picture i have seen this weird ear mike...lol idk if thats him though cause im not buying the whole ear to nose thing that dr klein was talking about...lol but again its hard to see his ear behind these wigs..only time you can see it is with the curly hair and this is it is the first time we have seen that since the 90s and his ears where fine then so idk...maybe this ear is a clue to look at the ears to tell the difference because one has larger ears than the others
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Misha: check your P.M.'s It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_smile
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:36 am

okay i'm getting confused here cause i said before that the 'twin theory' wasn't something i believed in but now i have my doubts... It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Suspect
about MJ saying that he only had 2 nose jobs maybe it's like it has been said around here, he didn't count when it was fixed?... so then he'd be telling the truth? but the ears thing is really looking strange to me...cause i can mostly say that it's Michael when i recognize his eyes and his ears, and pointy ears MJ is not the MJ i do recognize... It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Suspect
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 am

Honestly, I'm not bothered with this "twin/ear" issue. For me, MJ has no twin at all. It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_cheers
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 am

is it true that they are extending TII at te cinema till 3rd DEC
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 am

I don't know what to make of the twin theory, but I'll keep it in mind.

What I noticed is that many people thought that MJ had his face changed too many times due to plastical surgeries, however, when you see his face in some pictures taken during the rehearsals this year - guess what? He looks like himself when he was 20, 30... just a bit older. So I started to wonder if he used to disguise himself to make it difficult for people to recognize him on the streets and if he really used to send doubles whenever he didn't feel like being followed by reporters and paparazzis. And then it's true when he said he had only 2 nose jobs. And this could explain why we have a hard time recognizing him in many pictures: because of his disguises and his doubles. Just a thought.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 am

lou wrote:I don't know what to make of the twin theory, but I'll keep it in mind.

What I noticed is that many people thought that MJ had his face changed too many times due to plastical surgeries, however, when you see his face in some pictures taken during the rehearsals this year - guess what? He looks like himself when he was 20, 30... just a bit older. So I started to wonder if he used to disguise himself to make it difficult for people to recognize him on the streets and if he really used to send doubles whenever he didn't feel like being followed by reporters and paparazzis. And then it's true when he said he had only 2 nose jobs. And this could explain why we have a hard time recognizing him in many pictures: because of his disguises and his doubles. Just a thought.

i agree 1000% and thats why i feel like there is 2 mjs and then he would throw some doubles out there also....because there are 2 guys that i have seen the same face for awhile now and then sometimes i will see someone like this
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/1814/omerbhattimichae123744a.jpg
and im like who is this...lol

but this is the first clip i have seen in a long time where i was sure it was micheal jackson...and btw look at his nose...its not small at all..looks like 2 nose jobs to me...lol and that jawline...i love his facial structure and sometimes it doesnt look like this...hes older and sexy here It takes two to tango - part 2 - Page 2 Icon_redface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5UCZIkbwPY
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum