Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax

+4
dexember
ILuvUMoreMJ
amy
4evermichael71
8 posters

Go down

Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Empty Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 am

Well, let's begin at the beginning. Here it goes...Where we'll end up, no one knows...sorry I couldn't resist Smile

Credit goes to the author of the blog Smile
It is too long to copy/past in it's entirety, so here is the link.

http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=43
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Empty Re: Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax

Post by amy Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 am

Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Icon_cheers thanx fro sharing
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Empty Re: Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 am

amy wrote:Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Icon_cheers thanx fro sharing

You're welcome, but I had help from ILuvUMoreMJ and Juliet Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 am

Who's going to read the whole thing first? Laughing I got about 6 years in.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

I just read heaps but I am getting rather tired
It's very interesting though, I bookmarked it to read later on
Some things I never knew

I am amazed that the births of his children arent on there though haha Very Happy
(or maybe I just missed them)
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:59 am

thanx for sharing Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Icon_biggrin

June 01: The curls are back! Just the Facts Ma'am-All Things Actual/Factual Concering the "Death"/Hoax Icon_cheers hurrayyyy
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Yay for the curls!!!
I love love love them!
I wonder why it is that he pretty much always had curls when he performed but didn't outside of performing (in his later years of course)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks for posting. Reading now.
Interesting indeed.... Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm

thanks for sharing...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Okay, just to explain further, 4evermichael primarily posted this so we could add the facts we know for sure and discuss them. That way we don't have to be side-tracked by tweets, clues, doubles, and numbers, etc. And we can refer to the link at the top for the timeline to help us. I'm drawing a blank at this moment, so I hope someone can get the ball rolling. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down