Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death"

4 posters

Go down

A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Empty A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death"

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi everyone :-) I know that a lot of people are starting to find strange things written before Michael's supposed death. Just because these things are before it, doesn't necessarily make it true. We have to remember that people were making things up about Michael a long long time ago. also, It's the internet! Kids write these crazy stories when they are bored.

About MidnightMlk: If I'm not mistaken she never wrote "Michael Jackson" before people started questioning her asking her if it was MJ. Also, her username might have been something else. On twitter it is possible to change your username and keep the same tweets etc. My theory about this twitter user is that she run with Mike when people started asking her. She sounds crazy, and I really don't believe she had anything to do with him Smile

Also, another thing to remember is I have noticed a lot of these things from "Michael" have spelling mistakes. Michael used to read many books and spent a lot of his time studying things through the years he had off. I doubt he would make such elementary spelling mistakes in a lot of these things. Some can be called a typo, others are just plain obvious.

So please remember this. Because I see a lot of users saying "My god, this was BEFORE his death, it must be true"
when it probably is not :-)

Not directed at anyone - I just feel some people might need a reminder. cheers

You guys are great I love you Have you seen this is it yet?
I loved it Very Happy can't say I saw any body doubles
Find it hard to believe Michael would leave a double in charge of being him tongue
He was too much of a perfectionist. However I'm going to watch it again and I'll keep my eyes open study
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Empty Re: A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death"

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:Hi everyone :-) I know that a lot of people are starting to find strange things written before Michael's supposed death. Just because these things are before it, doesn't necessarily make it true. We have to remember that people were making things up about Michael a long long time ago. also, It's the internet! Kids write these crazy stories when they are bored.

About MidnightMlk: If I'm not mistaken she never wrote "Michael Jackson" before people started questioning her asking her if it was MJ. Also, her username might have been something else. On twitter it is possible to change your username and keep the same tweets etc. My theory about this twitter user is that she run with Mike when people started asking her. She sounds crazy, and I really don't believe she had anything to do with him A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Icon_smile

Also, another thing to remember is I have noticed a lot of these things from "Michael" have spelling mistakes. Michael used to read many books and spent a lot of his time studying things through the years he had off. I doubt he would make such elementary spelling mistakes in a lot of these things. Some can be called a typo, others are just plain obvious.

So please remember this. Because I see a lot of users saying "My god, this was BEFORE his death, it must be true"

Not directed at anyone - I just feel some people might need a reminder. A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Icon_cheers

You guys are great A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Herz Have you seen this is it yet?
I loved it A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Icon_biggrin can't say I saw any body doubles
Find it hard to believe Michael would leave a double in charge of being him A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Icon_tongue
He was too much of a perfectionist. However I'm going to watch it again and I'll keep my eyes open A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Icon_study

I totally agree with you!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death" Empty Re: A quick message regarding things written before Michael's "death"

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:Hi everyone :-) I know that a lot of people are starting to find strange things written before Michael's supposed death. Just because these things are before it, doesn't necessarily make it true. We have to remember that people were making things up about Michael a long long time ago. also, It's the internet! Kids write these crazy stories when they are bored.

About MidnightMlk: If I'm not mistaken she never wrote "Michael Jackson" before people started questioning her asking her if it was MJ. Also, her username might have been something else. On twitter it is possible to change your username and keep the same tweets etc. My theory about this twitter user is that she run with Mike when people started asking her. She sounds crazy, and I really don't believe she had anything to do with him Smile

Not directed at anyone - I just feel some people might need a reminder. cheers

I agree with you 100%.

Also I'd like to add (not directed at anyone in particular either) that if we debunk / make fun / express our opinion that something sounds crazy about whatever was found on the net before MJ's "death" we are not attacking the member who posted it, but expressing our feelings about the content posted (which was also not produced by the forum member so there's no need to become upset).
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:35 pm

I agree as well. Whenever I see crap like that, I tend not to follow anyway. Sometimes you can sense when something is just bs
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down