Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland)

+2
MJFoReVeRandAlways
zembla
6 posters

Go down

And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland) Empty And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland)

Post by zembla Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Jackson Creditor's Claim Over Neverland

Posted Nov 4th 2009 2:38PM by TMZ Staff

And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland) Michael_jackson_ex4A British law firm is the latest to file a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate, and it involves the "sale of Neverland."

There had been rumors Jackson put the ranch up for sale, but they were never confirmed. Now the law firm of Atkins Thomson Solicitors in London is asking for $209,204.36.

The services the firm claims to have performed involved "General discussions re Michael Jackson, personal and professional situation dealing with Colony Capital, Tohme Tohme, Frank Dileo, and Others, Work in Relation to the Sale of Neverland."

The firm also claims to have done work with Jackson's U.S. lawyers and AEG. The firm also did legal work for the London concerts.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland) Empty Re: And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Another leech.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland) Empty Re: And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland)

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:57 pm

This is so exhausting.
Everyone thinks he is dead, yet they are still treating him like garbage. Let the man rest in peace.
I've never felt more sorry for an individual, he's been through so much. I would never want to be in his position, and I have the upmost respect for him for putting up with all of it over his lengthy career.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh not again, this is seriously wearing thin,if mj really owed all these people then why did they not ask for settlements straight away instead of waiting till he was "dead"? im really thinking mj is behind this himself,so he can get to his own money....i just cant get my head round all of these claims and the family are saying nothing...IF & its a big if, they are real it sucks and thats putting it extremely mildly
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 pm

TMZ is officially on my S-list .... & another money hungry company ..... they need to quit ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

WTF?
I mean soon THERE ISN'T going to BE ANY FRIGGIN MONEY LEFT to CLAIM against. Geesh! Greedy Jerks. Respect that the FACT he is gone. My Gosh.
There should be a law that creditors can only claim their money up to a certain amount of time and if they have passed away, THEY DONT GET ISH. They need to take a loss on it.
There are so many laws that need to be changed. I see this now. Seeing how they are dealing with MJ's "DEATH" it's clear the laws in the U.S. are seriosuly flawed and need to be changed. TOO MANY VULTURES out there.

BAH HUMBUG! And yet ANOTHER creditor's claim! (involving sale of Neverland) Icon_mad
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down