Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Klein

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Klein Empty Dr. Klein

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 am

Can someone please tell me why he is sharing all of these details about MJ with TMZ? I saw that Harvey Levin had met with Klein and spoke with him. Harvey then said that Klein was supposed to come by TMZ but did not....well, he did yesterday. I am not sure if any of you saw it but Klein is telling stories that "no good friend" would tell. I always liked Dr. Klein but wonder why he is doing this now...???? Apparently, Klein was one of MJs closest friend...why doesn't he just keep quiet about things like....."he peed in front of people" or "he was a drug addict".......
This makes me feel very sorry for MJ.....I would hate for people to say things like that about me if/when I pass on.
Why is he doing this?
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Dr. Klein Empty Re: Dr. Klein

Post by Confused Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 am

Well I was very surprised about his talkative nature too. He just went on and on and on..I mean he was even telling Harvey they should do this again haha. He had a lot to say and I am very curious to what end. To be honest I am one of the people that loves Michael but isn't so obsessed with the drug addict part..I am not saying Michael was but I won't hold it against him if he was. An addiction is a disease. It is not something that says something about the person itself. Klein said some pretty fascinating stuff.. I am still trying to comprehend what is going on here..Talking to TMZ and wanting to answer every question and even asking for MORE?! Dr. Klein Suspect Forget the 'good friend' part...there is no reason to discuss if he was or wasn't. We need to focus on what he said and why he said it.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:57 pm

You know, I have been thinking a great deal about the Arnie Klein interview and I am just sick about it. How can he go on natioanl tv and say such things about his closest friend, MJ. It is so disturbing.....I mean, whatever MJ told this man in confidence, why does Klein feel that it is his place to tell the world. If MJ has passed, is it necessary for MJs family to know how he really felt about them? That interview was over 90 mins long and I think it was just terrible what he did.
I don't know if you heard about Arnie Klein's employee releasing this information or not.....but it is equally DISGUSTING! And to think, MJ actually spent christmas with these people that are so ready to betray him. So many things that I am hearing are almost making me feel like I hope MJ is at peace in some way (whether on this earth or beyond). Who was loyal to him? You always hear about MJ being such a kind, sensitive sweet man,,,how can these people do this? Why can't they just be silent?

http://www.towleroad.com/2009/08/gay-la-man-claims-he-was-michael-jacksons-lover.html
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:59 pm

.......one other thing, what about doctor/patient confidentiality? HE SHOULD BE SUED
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:17 am

I'm surprised Klein didn't address this rumour, since he spoke a lot about Jason, and everything else under the sun. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down