Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWITTER JUNE 25

+24
mjlovesme
labkomj7
Kirsche
LiberianGirl
gujunpyo
EarthAngel90
IndonesianGirl
Grace
jenn77
iMISSYOUMJ
2 Bad
amy
nlb
ex_lurker
Banessa
looking4truth
MJGIRL18
mjssoulmate
icy55
neverlandprincess
lou
Kazumi
lonelynation
CC
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TWITTER JUNE 25 - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER JUNE 25

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:03 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:
icy55 wrote:"I didnt want to put to much strain on him.. hopefully the replacements helped him out greatly through the project." http://twitter.com/RealKennyOrtega

what replacements?!?!

Hi icy55, I think it isn't KO's Twitter. If I'm not wrong, this is the real one http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog

Yeah I have him on both! =) So the RealKennyOrtega is not the REAL KENNY ORTEGA? haha! Thought of a possibility that he might have 2 accounts =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 am

Hi, I saw tweets to Liz Taylor, Janet and ECas (10-24) and the Liz and Janet tweets go to the right place. I am not sure of ECas. He didn't start till Sept 4th.
But I think this should be watched as well. I wouldn't discount anything at this point.Can you have 2 accounts?

I love all the photos you people have on your posts, Oooh ahh!
Keep up the great work, I'll help when I can.
L*O*V*E MJ!
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 am

I've already mentioned this in another thread, but Twitter is not a reliable source. It can be hacked, you can sign up under ANY nickname, and it's unverified. You can also sign up for multiple accounts. I do believe that there are people out there to poke fun at the belief that he is still alive and put fake clues to mess with our heads. I love twitter and it's a great social networking site, but a lot of celebrities have their PR people writing on their twitters for them. (Janet Jackson, Britney Spears)
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 am

Ibelieve8 wrote:I've already mentioned this in another thread, but Twitter is not a reliable source. It can be hacked, you can sign up under ANY nickname, and it's unverified. You can also sign up for multiple accounts. I do believe that there are people out there to poke fun at the belief that he is still alive and put fake clues to mess with our heads. I love twitter and it's a great social networking site, but a lot of celebrities have their PR people writing on their twitters for them. (Janet Jackson, Britney Spears)

At first I thought it was? But once I read the twits addressed to Liz Taylor, Janet and especially the one to E-cas..Red flags went up! It made me think of the possibility of someone who is just toying with fan's emotions. You're right a lot of people are making fun and are willing to make fun and take advantage of those of us who believe Michael is alive! People know about the discussions we have all had regarding the relationship between E-cas and Michael, so it is very easy for someone trying to make us believe they are the real KO or the real MJ or family member or friend to send a twit to any of the people we have all discussed in the forums!

This twitter site does however, connect with Kenny Ortega's "real" twitter account blog? Strange! TWITTER JUNE 25 - Page 2 Icon_scratch We need to be careful and take everything with a pinch of salt. Don't discard the possibility of this site belongging to the real KO just be careful as to what people want us to believe and what we are willing to believe. Don't let our impatience get us in trouble! Just a thougt TWITTER JUNE 25 - Page 2 Herz
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 am

Great advice Banessa.
I'm patient and will just watch as usual. Something may happen to change my mind. Maybe something good too so who knows.
Oh don't worry about believing, I know we all have been taught by the master,
"Don't believe anything unless it comes from me!"- MJ

Thanks for looking at it.
We have one goal and we are hoping he is ok and we love him no matter what.

L.O.V.E.
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 am

2 Bad wrote:Great advice Banessa.
I'm patient and will just watch as usual. Something may happen to change my mind. Maybe something good too so who knows.
Oh don't worry about believing, I know we all have been taught by the master,
"Don't believe anything unless it comes from me!"- MJ

Thanks for looking at it.
We have one goal and we are hoping he is ok and we love him no matter what.

L.O.V.E.

You are very welcome! and I agree we should never believe anything unless it comes from MJ himself. Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 am

Yeah maybe we are just reading too much into it!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 pm

I think if this doesn't end soon, I am going to go nutz... Is it or isn't it a clue? I can't sleep because I am so excited (maybe obsessed) that he may be still alive.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:41 pm

take it easy Ibeliev8! I don't know if it's a clue... I only think it's rare... like he knew what's going on... but imagination creates reality like he said! I believe he's alive... he love too much his children, he don't hurt himself... I think, I believe!
CC
CC

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

wow first he's shocked and sad and the other moment he's tweetings like nothing happened....or he wasn't in the hoax first and has then been reported that Mj is okay... maybe?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content