Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael was killed by the illuminati

+8
GirlInTheMirror1
ishealive
Eva R
neverlandprincess
maya
Grace
ilprincipe
icy55
12 posters

Go down

Michael was killed by the illuminati Empty Michael was killed by the illuminati

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:39 am

OMG. I am starting to believe that the Illuminati actually exists!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Michael was killed by the illuminati Empty Re: Michael was killed by the illuminati

Post by ilprincipe Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 am

KILLUMINATI
They exist...but they didn't kill MJ.
If they had killed him, it would have been in a really professional way.
This means: No questions, no sloppy investigation...no inconsistencies...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Michael was killed by the illuminati Empty Re: Michael was killed by the illuminati

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 am

We are searching the web for many things now. We are getting into areas we have never seen before.
We are looking at things strange to our mind and soul.

Be aware please that not only any publication concerning MJ's disappearance but each and every bit in the web needs careful consideration as potentially being

a) a one-way communication item
b) expressing an opinion (an not a true fact)
c) manipulated on purpose
d) serving impure intentions

Be careful.

The vid above I have seen before and skipped it as it imposes bad where bad is NOT obvious. Rooms for young bands in the cellars are usually painted. The pyramid is a biblical image of trinity of the holy spirit and the eye says that God is ever present and knows all from seeing all. Nothing more and less. What people make out of it may be art, opinion, belief, conviction, misinterpretation or whatever.

I judged the video being manipulative without any proof and therefore I skipped it.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 am

I don' think he was killed. When you look at London speech, he was the one who call for the war. He said:"this is my last curtain call" and pointed his hand toward the curtain and we know who is behind.He was well prepared and now he is behind the curtain using their tactics. But that is only my opinion.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:03 pm

ilprincipe wrote:KILLUMINATI

I like that opinion -puts my mind at ease a little bit. Unless! they wanted a distraction for a few months and knew ppl would be angry with the inconsistencies and "suspect without arrest" ,so they could use our gov(and your wherever you are) to push their agendas with no one noticing becaue we all are trying to find MJ.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

I really don't think that. Yeah it does excist but I dont think they killed Michael.

Also that stuff about that the injections of the mexican flu include chips that go into us... I think that is big BS!! Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:14 pm

There's no way MJ was killed by the illumanati, there's too many clue/hints and slips ups happening not really illumanati style!
Imo MJ was not kiled NO conspiracy whatsoever - this kind off stuff turns me off these sites, it's annoying at this stage.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm

ilprincipe wrote:KILLUMINATI
Exactly...there would be no footprints left.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok-there are many many theories on this site and we all cannot agree on all of them but we all agree to leave nothing out. I have watched videos of KILLUMINATI(not this particular one) that compared MJs "death" to Jimi Hendrix and Tupac. IMO Illuminati theories are more plausible then theories containing paintings or numbers or "MJ has a twin" or a perfect double that might as well be a clone. But that is my opinion. If anyone believes that the illuminati is a joke and BS just read the title of the topic which states "Illuminati killed MJ" (or of the like) and simply do not watch or read. Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_biggrin
Also I would like to add here,that even though I don;t like the number theories,I LOVED and look forward to ALL of MaurraMissesmichaels videos-I simply fade out with the numbers Michael was killed by the illuminati Sleep and pay close attention to everything else Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_cool Learn to glean information and spit out what you consider to be bones and please don't leave a site for reasons of opinion. Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_sunny Happy reading and yes KILL-ILLUMINATI
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:38 pm

sorry guys. But who are these people? Since when do they have the right to control the lives of others, they are not God. Why are they doing this? Are they the rich and powerful. Even so, arent they humans too, dont they understand?

I am angry and pissed because I DO NOT want some other person to control our lives, to tell us what to do, whom we meet, what happens in the future. I DO NOT WANT THIS! What's their purpose in all of this?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 pm

icy55 wrote:sorry guys. But who are these people? Since when do they have the right to control the lives of others, they are not God. Why are they doing this? Are they the rich and powerful. Even so, arent they humans too, dont they understand?

I am angry and pissed because I DO NOT want some other person to control our lives, to tell us what to do, whom we meet, what happens in the future. I DO NOT WANT THIS! What's their purpose in all of this?

It is very heavy reading-but what people need to understand is that -yes it is human beings but what they work for and have sold their soul to is evil-I look at the whole thing from a christian worldview so I see things differantly then even some on this site. I used to think it was all bogus,and it is angering and if it were not angering then we would not be free agents...and that is why some who are brainwashed to be weak and "conform" to the system will think everything is fine,while others who see things not through a veil will cause a disturbance. If you want I can pm you some stuff-
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Eva R wrote:I really don't think that. Yeah it does excist but I dont think they killed Michael.

Also that stuff about that the injections of the mexican flu include chips that go into us... I think that is big BS!! Wink

NO its def no bs!! You just have to open your eyes and see what is goin on! Search the web for it. Watch the movie ENDGAME and Zeitgeist
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Pammy wrote:
Eva R wrote:I really don't think that. Yeah it does excist but I dont think they killed Michael.

NO its def no bs!! You just have to open your eyes and see what is goin on! Search the web for it. Watch the movie ENDGAME and Zeitgeist

That is so long but so worth it-Blew my mind. MJ is not the only subject the media doesnt report the truth about.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:07 pm

icy55 wrote:sorry guys. But who are these people? Since when do they have the right to control the lives of others, they are not God. Why are they doing this? Are they the rich and powerful. Even so, arent they humans too, dont they understand?

From what ive read, they are very powerful and control more than we know or
even understand! All I will say is becareful people, There is a connection to
MJ but I dont think They Killed MJ...Theres more too it than that.

So many Artist (very famous by the way) include the lyrics NWO and illuminati in
their songs!!

Bob marley, Eminem, Rappers, to name a small few. Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 pm

i feel as if yes,the illuminati is for real and it does and IS going on however,i dont believe they killed michael,as i would expect MUCH better cover-up,no slip-ups,no inconsistencies etc. in my own opinion they would have done it to where there were NO questions,it would have been over,done and wrapped up with a pretty little bow.where there would be NO doubts,no clues nothing of him being alive. just my opinion
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Guys this can be a little bit offtopic but today I started to scare a lot because I started to find things which are not positive for us. First of we know thisisalsoit page,right? And we also found out that Conrad Murray really exists and he was arrested before once more and we have new pictures of him now. And what about Kenny? He was giving us "clues" then he said that he doesn't write in codes, then he stopped writing tweets back to us and after TII he doesn't even tweet any more! I saw the death report of Patrick Swayze and it doesn't look so different than Michael's. No signature just like Michael's on it.

All of these things make me think that if Sony-AEG could be the one who killed Michael or could he really die and Sony had been trying to give us clues to make us believe that he's really alive and make us all watch TII? What if it was all to earn more $$$? And KO was also in it of course to earn more bucks.

Did you see the body doubles in TII? If Michael was really healty and fine why did he use all those body doubles? Joe Jackson had told about the body doubles.

Please tell me what you think about these guys pls. I'm so so scared.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Guys this can be a little bit offtopic but today I started to scare a lot because I started to find things which are not positive for us. First of we know thisisalsoit page,right? And we also found out that Conrad Murray really exists and he was arrested before once more and we have new pictures of him now. And what about Kenny? He was giving us "clues" then he said that he doesn't write in codes, then he stopped writing tweets back to us and after TII he doesn't even tweet any more! I saw the death report of Patrick Swayze and it doesn't look so different than Michael's. No signature just like Michael's on it.

All of these things make me think that if Sony-AEG could be the one who killed Michael or could he really die and Sony had been trying to give us clues to make us believe that he's really alive and make us all watch TII? What if it was all to earn more $$$? And KO was also in it of course to earn more bucks.

Did you see the body doubles in TII? If Michael was really healty and fine why did he use all those body doubles? Joe Jackson had told about the body doubles.

Hi, liberian girl. I understand how you feel. Sometimes I feel this way to, when all of a sudden, all the facts points us in the wrong direction. Yes, maybe they did it to boost the sales of TII, maybe it was all for show, just to money into their pockets...

But we still have other clues to hang on to yeah? What about the ambulance photo, the inconsistencies in their recollection of Michael's death, and most importantly, Corrad is has NOT been charged yet. Till the day he runs a free man will be the days I will tell myself, there's nothing to worry, Michael is with us.

PS: Just to put in some sense. Even if Michael MAY not be with us anymore, he wouldnt want us to hang on to something that's unreal, we are just as brave as Michael is. We can do this together. At least memories of Michael will be with us forever, we can always meet him in our after-life if you believe in that. =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Guys this can be a little bit offtopic but today I started to scare a lot because I started to find things which are not positive for us. First of we know thisisalsoit page,right? And we also found out that Conrad Murray really exists and he was arrested before once more and we have new pictures of him now. And what about Kenny? He was giving us "clues" then he said that he doesn't write in codes, then he stopped writing tweets back to us and after TII he doesn't even tweet any more! I saw the death report of Patrick Swayze and it doesn't look so different than Michael's. No signature just like Michael's on it.

There are way too many loop holes in this mess. Dont give up, keep positive becasue
Im sure someone will come to their senses one day and be honest with MJs fans
and tell us whats happened. The more, the bad people try and steer me away with
their bull @@@@ the more determend I am too find the truth

So to The bad Ones Out there.....Bring It On People Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_twisted

We in this forum are STRONG MINDED PEOPLE
United We can Do This For Michael Jackson Michael was killed by the illuminati Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Thank you so much guys for giving me strength. I lost him once and it was like hell to me and I know that I just can not stand losing him once more and that scares me a lot. But definitely I agree with you guys. We need to stick together and be patient and see what happens. And if Sony-AEG are behind this thing, we should boycott and do our best against them.

Thank you. L.O.V.E you guys Michael was killed by the illuminati Herz
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Thank you so much guys for giving me strength. I lost him once and it was like hell to me and I know that I just can not stand losing him once more and that scares me a lot. But definitely I agree with you guys. We need to stick together and be patient and see what happens. And if Sony-AEG are behind this thing, we should boycott and do our best against them.

Thank you. L.O.V.E you guys Michael was killed by the illuminati Herz

Glad that you had found your faith back! Keep the faith and we will see the end soon!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum